Exquisite Events and Floral Design

Chicago, Illinois View map
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

Take your event to new heights when you choose Exquisite Events and Floral Design in Chicago, Illinois. From the planning to the executing, the professionals will use their experience and expertise to give you an incredible wedding event. Find all the services you need in the budget you have with Exquisite Events and Floral Design.

With so much to offer, Exquisite Events and Floral Design can give you what you want for your event. They not only plan and design, but they also own many of their own props and event decorations. They have experience planning double weddings, military and civil, religious and non-religious, cultural, eco-friendly, and destination weddings. Check out the myriad of services you can choose from when you use Exquisite Events and Floral Design:

• Full/partial planning
  • Guest list creation
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

4.7

• Adedoyin
    Adedoyin O. Married on 05/08/2020

Above and beyond!

Bukky was responsible for the decor for my intimate wedding ceremony. During our initial conversation, I explained my vision and presented some general ideas I had and she assured me that she would deliver. There was a little bit of skepticism - not in her abilities but in the vision itself and how it would come together at my specific venue. Come the wedding day, I saw that she had perfectly executed all that we had discussed down to the last detail! Plus she convinced me to have a bouquet and even threw one (a very beautiful one too) in for free when I considered going without one; glad she brought me to my senses there as that definitely completed the look! Bukky was a perfect picture of professionalism and likeability; I highly recommend her- definitely one to have in your corner on that special day!
  • Latisha
    Latisha Married on 11/10/2019

Wedding Planner of the Decade!!!!

Where do I even start?!?! From day 1 of meeting Bukky I knew she was the one we were going to go with. We ended up hiring her for our wedding decorations as well as our planner and it was by far the best decision we could've made. Her professionalism, responsiveness, creative mind, and overall ability to bring my vision and many ideas to life made our experience with her one to remember. My husband and I couldn't be any more pleased with the way she came through for us. Not only on our wedding day, but throughout the entire wedding process. She was there every step of the way; whether it was meetings with the venue, creative brainstorming sessions, my venting phone conversations or being flexible enough to meet in person when needed! Oh did I mention she managed 275+ friends and family the day of the wedding (all while making sure I stayed cool, calm and collective)? She was able to adapt and make quick adjustments when things went wrong that were outside of our control. Her problem solving and multi-tasking skills are exceptional! I can not even begin to imagine my wedding day without Bukky.

Bukky did an amazing job at really listening to what I wanted for my wedding day and adding in her expertise for all design ideas. The ceremony room was very elegant. The Chuppah she created for the ceremony surpassed our expectations in quality and overall beauty. The sweetheart table and centerpieces were the talk of the night! The overall detail her team has when designing a ceremony and reception room is remarkable to say the least. It was worth every penny! She is truly gifted. I am still getting compliments today at how beautiful our room was and we owe it all to Bukky!
  • O
    Olu O. Married on 09/13/2019

Wonderful Experience

The Exquisite Events & Floral Design team did a wonderful job on our wedding. The team was organized and professional in interacting with celebrants, our guests and vendors. Communication from the beginning was top-notch with a prompt response to our text messages, phone calls, and emails. Bukky helped us with vendor recommendations including hotels, event venues, DJs, MCs, caterers, videographers, and photographers. She also helped us with recommendations for wedding attires for bride and groom clothing, and transportation across all venues (hotel, church, reception). Hiring Exquisite Events & Floral Design was one of the best decision we made through the wedding planning process. Our wedding was beautiful and we also gain a friendship in return. Thank you Exquisite Events & Floral Design!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

Exquisite Events and Floral Design Price Rates

DAINTY EVENTS DAINTY EVENTS Wedding Decor & Lighting

Exquisite Events and Floral Design, go far and beyond in using their creative vision to make event unique and stress free. They are detailed and on point. I recommend them to vendors, bride and groom.

444 West Lake St. Suite 1700 Chicago, Illinois, 60606
Location of (Exquisite Events and Floral Design)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding