444 West Lake St. Suite 1700, Chicago, IL 60606 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,500
  • Pricing

About Exquisite Events and Floral Design

Take your event to new heights when you choose Exquisite Events and Floral Design in Chicago, Illinois. From the planning to the executing, the professionals will use their experience and expertise to give you an incredible wedding event. Find all the services you need in the budget you have with Exquisite Events and Floral Design.

With so much to offer, Exquisite Events and Floral Design can give you what you want for your event. They not only plan and design, but they also own many of their own props and event decorations. They have experience planning double weddings, military and civil, religious and non-religious, cultural, eco-friendly, and destination weddings. Check out the myriad of services you can choose from when you use Exquisite Events and Floral Design:

• Full/partial planning

d2f0dece4be51a94 1516857574 bcfa12a9240e1ffd 1516857574422 1 Sheryl1

34 Reviews for Exquisite Events and Floral Design

• Latisha

Latisha · Married on 11/10/2019

Wedding Planner of the Decade!!!!

Where do I even start?!?! From day 1 of meeting Bukky I knew she was the one we were going to go with. We ended up hiring her for our wedding decorations as well as our planner and it was by far the best decision we could've made. Her professionalism, responsiveness, creative mind, and overall ability to bring my vision and many ideas to life made our experience with her one to remember. My husband and I couldn't be any more pleased with the way she came through for us. Not only on our wedding day, but throughout the entire wedding process. She was there every step of the way; whether it was meetings with the venue, creative brainstorming sessions, my venting phone conversations or being flexible enough to meet in person when needed! Oh did I mention she managed 275+ friends and family the day of the wedding (all while making sure I stayed cool, calm and collective)? She was able to adapt and make quick adjustments when things went wrong that were outside of our control. Her problem solving and multi-tasking skills are exceptional! I can not even begin to imagine my wedding day without Bukky.

Bukky did an amazing job at really listening to what I wanted for my wedding day and adding in her expertise for all design ideas. The ceremony room was very elegant. The Chuppah she created for the ceremony surpassed our expectations in quality and overall beauty. The sweetheart table and centerpieces were the talk of the night! The overall detail her team has when designing a ceremony and reception room is remarkable to say the least. It was worth every penny! She is truly gifted. I am still getting compliments today at how beautiful our room was and we owe it all to Bukky!

Sent on 01/16/2020
  • O

Olu Ogunsile · Married on 09/13/2019

Wonderful Experience

The Exquisite Events & Floral Design team did a wonderful job on our wedding. The team was organized and professional in interacting with celebrants, our guests and vendors. Communication from the beginning was top-notch with a prompt response to our text messages, phone calls, and emails. Bukky helped us with vendor recommendations including hotels, event venues, DJs, MCs, caterers, videographers, and photographers. She also helped us with recommendations for wedding attires for bride and groom clothing, and transportation across all venues (hotel, church, reception). Hiring Exquisite Events & Floral Design was one of the best decision we made through the wedding planning process. Our wedding was beautiful and we also gain a friendship in return. Thank you Exquisite Events & Floral Design!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Candice

Candice Anderson · Married on 09/01/2019

Awesome floral designer!!

Exquisite Events and Floral Design did a wonderful job on our floral and decor for our wedding!!! We couldn’t have been happier with everything!!! Our guest were blown away and are still talking about the wedding and decor a month later!!!

Sent on 10/02/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Exquisite Events and Floral Design Pricing

Exquisite Events and Floral Design Price Rates

Exquisite Events and Floral Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• DAINTY EVENTS Wedding Decor & Lighting

Exquisite Events and Floral Design, go far and beyond in using their creative vision to make event unique and stress free. They are detailed and on point. I recommend them to vendors, bride and groom.

• 444 West Lake St. Suite 1700 Chicago, Illinois, 60606 See on map
    Location of (Exquisite Events and Floral Design)