Exquisite Events and Floral Design Reviews

Exquisite Events and Floral Design 6
Exquisite Events and Floral Design 7
  • Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 10/13/2018

What would we have done without Bukky??!

Hiring Exquisite Events and Floral Design was the best decision for our wedding next to us deciding to get married!! Bukky was excellent from the moment we met her for our consultation!! She is professional and will help you find the vendors which suit the visions for your wedding. Plus, she will get the best bargain for you on things that you aren’t not even aware are possible. This company was the best choice for our wedding needs from planning, decor, and I must say Bukky did her thing as the “day of” coordinator!! We got so many compliments about how classy our wedding was and how smoothly things went! Plus, the planning was really fun looking back at it all now that it’s over because honestly, it didn’t not seem like we hired a company to help put the wedding together, but moreso like a friend or family member was helping us because she is there with you every step of the way. Thank you!!!

Exquisite Events and Floral Design 8
    Exquisite Events and Floral Design 18
    Exquisite Events and Floral Design 19
  • Alfonzo

Alfonzo Ratliff · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing and so well put togeather

My wife and I are so happy with Bukky and what she has done for us. She is truly a godsend we literally experienced no hassle no headache and when d-day hit we felt like we were in heaven. She is beyond someone you just hire she is family .

Exquisite Events and Floral Design 20
    Exquisite Events and Floral Design 21
    Exquisite Events and Floral Design 22
    Exquisite Events and Floral Design 23

Mope Ololade · Married on 09/16/2018

Surprise birthday

Exquisite event was amazing, she was a great listener and was readily available to answer questions or concerns

Michael Dada · Married on 09/08/2018

Excellent service

Bukky was our wedding planner. From the very first day we met Bukky, we knew we made a good decision. She assisted us with finding vendors, and following up with them. Even at the last minute, we needed a photographer and she made sure to find one for us in our budget. She also took care of other things my family members needed. On the day of the wedding, she made sure everything went as planned. She was nice with our guests even under stressful situations. We are happy with everything she did for our wedding. Thank you again.

Valentina Kwarteng · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing experience

I absolutelly enjoyed the experience with this company. Our wedding was spectacular becuase of this company. We asked for our dreams to come to life, and more than our dreams were delivered. We were surprised and shocked when we saw our reception hall. It was stunning! ...and their professionalism in handling guests and coordinating a wedding was beyond amazing. I was in love with our wedding a lot becuase of Bukky and her staff. I woudl recommend her to anyone. She is straight to the point and does not sugar coat things. She will let you know what you can get for your budget, and work to make your wedding look amazing with what you can afford!

Oluwafunke · Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing .she made my dream wedding.

Exquisite Events and Floral Design was my wedding coordinator and wedding decorator for my wedding in August.Bukky was professional throughout the process. She always met with my vendors, followed up with emails, and reminded me of my due dates. She executed our decoration the way we envisioned it and also went over and beyond to provide extra things to make sure our wedding look beautiful. Bukky is truly a God sent person to us and we are forever grateful to have hired her

TJ · Married on 06/03/2018

Honestly I dont know where to begin, Exquisite Events and Floral Design is a fantastic company to hire for your wedding. They are very personable and they get to know each of there clients, they take the time out to not only go over what you would like for your wedding, but they actually set aside the time to meet with you at your venue for a walk through, which most vendors dont. The decor was fantastic, and Bukky payed very close attention to detail. She was very kind and upon our initial meeting I knew I had mad the right decision securing this company for our wedding. She is extremely passionate about her work and it is reflected in the final result. Communication was great throughout the entire preparation period and she was very flexible with any new ideas I brought to the table. Bukky offered suggestions that I did not envision but I trusted her eye and it payed off. I am still being told by many that this is one of the best weddings they have attended and I have to say it is largely to do with this company. Bukky you are absolutely a joy to work with and I will be referring you to everyone I know who is getting married.

DAMILOLA · Married on 05/26/2018

Exquisite Events and Floral Design is as exquisite as they are They dealt with event decorations of my hubby and I's Nigerian Traditional Engagement Ceremony and our Church Wedding. They were absolutely patient and very much involved in every process. A special thank you to Bukky who took time to come check out our desired hall and church more than once to give us top-notch advice. The end result was wonderful. We received lots of compliments on how the hall was beautifully and exquisitely designed and decorated. My husband and I really appreciate their beautiful effort.

Bisola · Married on 03/31/2018

On behalf of my husband and I, We like to say THANK YOU for the success of our wedding on March 31st. From the beginning of the planning of the wedding, you have been great! I enjoyed every single moment we spent planning my wedding. You paid close attention to details I wanted. I wanted a stressed free day and I was stressed free and worry free. The morning of the event was relaxing and I wasn't worried about anything. All vendors delivered on time and I got so much compliment on all of the vendor selections you recommended. The decor was EXQUISITE and few details I wanted was done perfectly. Our wedding favors were placed on each table accordingly and the floorplan was exactly the way we planned it. You executed the timeline perfectly and coordinated the day; Everything was on point! Your company exceeded our expectations and your professionalism was top-notch. The Lord almighty shall continue to enlarge your company beyond your imagination. I will definitely refer friends and family to your company. There is no limit to height God will take you. FYI we used her service for decor and planning.

Exquisite Events and Floral Design 24

lanya · Married on 09/24/2017

where do I start exquisite events was awesome she made my wedding my dream I was very pleased with her she is the best !!!!

Sent on 02/10/2017

Thanks Lanya for the review

Olajide · Married on 07/07/2017

Bukky was our wedding planner/decorator for our wedding on July 7th, 2017. Initially I was skeptical, I'll admit. I thought wedding planning was a lofty expense that we could go without. But after our first sit down with Bukky I realized that she was heaven sent and that there was no way we would've been able to do this without her. She created a budget, helped us set realistic expectations, took time out of her schedule to view vendors and locations with us, and kept us sane by splitting up our work and creating deadlines for us. Then she reminded us over, and over, and over again. She was also extremely flexible with us... the example that comes to mind was when we had a MASSIVE change with only a couple months to go before our big day. We initially started off with a 250 person guest list, and Bukky created an incredible plan and flower/decor set up for us. At the last minute that guest list exploded to 400, and not only did she take in stride, Bukky actually got us a massive discount on our ceremony hall for BOTH days.

I can't explain how appreciative we were to have worked with Exquisite Events and Floral Design. The quality of service was spot on, and Bukky was on hand to make sure that everyone felt taken care of on the day of the ceremony. I can't recommend this vendor enough!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Exquisite Events and Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Olajide for the beautiful review. We were honored to be part of your big day

Dayo · Married on 12/02/2016

I used Exquisite for my 25th Birthday. I told Bukky I wanted a simple classy dinner Party and she gave me just that. Although I was initially dissapointed at the mockup meeting, but Bukky promised me she would deliver. On the day of my party she did just that. Thank you Bukky for a BEAUTIFUL event!!!!!!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Exquisite Events and Floral Design's reply:

Thanks Dayo. I am glad you were blown away with our work.

Temi · Married on 08/18/2016

Exquisite Events and floral designs was wonderful. My wedding was beautiful and all of my guests had a great time.

Sent on 09/13/2016
    Exquisite Events and Floral Design 33
    Exquisite Events and Floral Design 34

• Y

yemmy · Married on 07/06/2016

she was so easy to work with, very professional and pays attention to details. it was a beautiful event, all thanks to exquisite events & floral designs

Sent on 07/21/2016

Exquisite Events and Floral Design's reply:

Thank you for trusting us to decorate your event

Eide · Married on 06/12/2016

We used exquisite events for our wedding.
    If you are planning a wedding don't think twice, hire Bukky.
    She made it so much easier for us. Helped us with ceremony and reception decoration and we got some helpful advices/tips from her.
    There are so much details in a wedding and having a professional helping you makes it so smooth.
    Plus... She is an easy going person, you can talk for a long time with her.. She really wants to capture what u want in your day.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Shittu · Married on 07/18/2015

We used Exquisite Events and Floral Design for our son’s wedding on July 18, 2015. Bukky was our decorator and coordinator and we cannot recommend her enough; she orchestrated everything beautifully and went over and above to make the wedding as beautiful as we could ever imagine.
    God brought Bukky to us and she really came through in so many ways - from the preparations, decorations, advice, tips, and resourcefulness to helping dress the bride…for all these, may God bless her abundantly!
    Hiring a coordinator was a daunting task, but after meeting Bukky and seeing all she did for us, all I can say is--hire Exquisite Events and Floral Design!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Exquisite Events and Floral Design's reply:

Thank you for trusting us to decorate and plan your son's big day

Rudy · Married on 04/25/2015

Exquisite Events and Floral Design helped us coordinate our wedding and I can't thank them enough. Bukky was very polite and nice to work with. My wife was glad and relieved to have someone watching and coordinating everything (she's a control freak). And the fact that Bukky was able to assist and give us peace of mind blew our minds. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/03/2015

• Q

Queen · Married on 08/24/2013

Igbo Traditional Wedding

Bukky was great! She was very professional and got the job done flawlessly. We received lots of compliments on her decor...it was beautiful !!!

Sun · Married on 07/14/2016

We called on Exquisite at the last minute and she delivered beyond our expectation. We got a good price even though we reached out late and we had a good experience serving us. Exquisite is on point for both event she decorated for us. She did our engagement, wedding ceremony, and the reception with great discount that you can never find anywhere else. My advice for anyone trying to get married, she is the best go to vendor. I will always use her for any of my events.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Breanna · Married on 08/26/2018

Great work

I am very pleased by the work Bukky did for my wedding. I hired her as a Day of Coordinator but she did more than that and really helped with the day. We spent over a year in contact with her and she was very passionate and honest from the very beginning. Every wedding has at least one problem but with mine she kept things flowing! The most important part is my husband and I had an amazing day that we will cherish forever and our guests had fun!

Valentina · Married on 09/01/2018

Awesome person and an expert at her work

• Luis & Sandra

Sandra · Married on 07/01/2016

3.5

Bukky was so easy to work with! She provided so many GREAT options and is creative! She bent over backwards the day of the wedding!

Sent on 01/21/2017

Thanks Sandra for the review

Olayinka · Married on 08/27/2016

contact vendor early and be specific in regards to what you need for your special day.

Sent on 01/10/2017

Exquisite Events and Floral Design's reply:

Thanks Ola yinka for the review

Lindsay · Married on 12/31/2017

2.0
      1.0
      3.0
      2.0
      3.0
      1.0

Exquisite Designs provided the decor and floral services for my wedding. The planning experience with Bukky was fine. She seemed enthusiastic and passionate about the work. However, the outcome and her lack of professionalism leave a bad taste in my mouth. I contracted for her to provide many services such as decor, linens, and floral. I was excited to find someone who could "do it all". However, I regret this as I feel it was maybe too much for her. That's the only reason I can come up with as to why some services were not provided and also not refunded. Flowers are my main (but not the only) complaint. My flowers were not what I wanted and were DEAD upon arrival to me. They were falling over by the start of the ceremony. Yes, it was a December wedding and it was cold outside but the flowers ARRIVED in horrible condition. Groomsmen boutonnieres were removed before the ceremony because they were that bad. Bukky is not a florist. If there was a way to avoid this tragedy from happening, whether it was choosing a different type of flower, having backup flowers, or preparing the bouquets differently, a true florist would have known better and provided that information. Flowers are typically an essential part of a wedding so seeing my flowers that daily really upset me. So to think that the "floral designer" did not take responsibility for this made things worse. Most of the other decor that was provided turned out nicely. But I can't get over the flowers. I cringe at them in my wedding photos. Bukky also literally did not provide corsages and the flower girl halo. I have not received an explanation for that. Set-up ran late so I was also not able to approve anything and many of the contracted items were not delivered as they should have been. Bukky responded VERY defensively when I requested an explanation and refund for the services not provided and put the blame other vendors and myself. Not professional at all.