Exquisite Events and Floral Design Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Adedoyin
    Adedoyin O. Married on 05/08/2020

Above and beyond!

Bukky was responsible for the decor for my intimate wedding ceremony. During our initial conversation, I explained my vision and presented some general ideas I had and she assured me that she would deliver. There was a little bit of skepticism - not in her abilities but in the vision itself and how it would come together at my specific venue. Come the wedding day, I saw that she had perfectly executed all that we had discussed down to the last detail! Plus she convinced me to have a bouquet and even threw one (a very beautiful one too) in for free when I considered going without one; glad she brought me to my senses there as that definitely completed the look! Bukky was a perfect picture of professionalism and likeability; I highly recommend her- definitely one to have in your corner on that special day!
  • Latisha
    Latisha Married on 11/10/2019

Wedding Planner of the Decade!!!!

Where do I even start?!?! From day 1 of meeting Bukky I knew she was the one we were going to go with. We ended up hiring her for our wedding decorations as well as our planner and it was by far the best decision we could've made. Her professionalism, responsiveness, creative mind, and overall ability to bring my vision and many ideas to life made our experience with her one to remember. My husband and I couldn't be any more pleased with the way she came through for us. Not only on our wedding day, but throughout the entire wedding process. She was there every step of the way; whether it was meetings with the venue, creative brainstorming sessions, my venting phone conversations or being flexible enough to meet in person when needed! Oh did I mention she managed 275+ friends and family the day of the wedding (all while making sure I stayed cool, calm and collective)? She was able to adapt and make quick adjustments when things went wrong that were outside of our control. Her problem solving and multi-tasking skills are exceptional! I can not even begin to imagine my wedding day without Bukky.

Bukky did an amazing job at really listening to what I wanted for my wedding day and adding in her expertise for all design ideas. The ceremony room was very elegant. The Chuppah she created for the ceremony surpassed our expectations in quality and overall beauty. The sweetheart table and centerpieces were the talk of the night! The overall detail her team has when designing a ceremony and reception room is remarkable to say the least. It was worth every penny! She is truly gifted. I am still getting compliments today at how beautiful our room was and we owe it all to Bukky!
    Ayomide O. Married on 09/13/2019

Mrs Ayomide Ogunsile

Bukky is well professional about her job. She provided quality information and services needed at every stage of my wedding preparation. I didn't have to worry about any vendor because she had it all taken care of. She also recommended me with the best and professional vendors and I am forever grateful for her services. I highly recommend her for future Brides and Grooms. She's will definitely provide quality service and be with you all the step of the way. I Bless the Day I got to know Bukky.
    Olu O. Married on 09/13/2019

Wonderful Experience

The Exquisite Events & Floral Design team did a wonderful job on our wedding. The team was organized and professional in interacting with celebrants, our guests and vendors. Communication from the beginning was top-notch with a prompt response to our text messages, phone calls, and emails. Bukky helped us with vendor recommendations including hotels, event venues, DJs, MCs, caterers, videographers, and photographers. She also helped us with recommendations for wedding attires for bride and groom clothing, and transportation across all venues (hotel, church, reception). Hiring Exquisite Events & Floral Design was one of the best decision we made through the wedding planning process. Our wedding was beautiful and we also gain a friendship in return. Thank you Exquisite Events & Floral Design!
  • Candice
    Candice A. Married on 09/01/2019

Awesome floral designer!!

Exquisite Events and Floral Design did a wonderful job on our floral and decor for our wedding!!! We couldn’t have been happier with everything!!! Our guest were blown away and are still talking about the wedding and decor a month later!!!
  • Titilayo
    Titilayo M. Married on 08/30/2019

Exquisite Events and Floral Design to the rescue!

Exquisite Events and Floral Design did an amazing job on my big day! I can't believe how everything turned out so beautiful and elegant. I was so all over the place but Bukky took care of everything, she put my mind to ease! I gave her last minute requests to take care of and she handled it so seamlessly.

Bukky was like my counselor, my partner and my friend during this whole process. I don't know how she was able to do it all because I must admit I was not the most organized bride. Somehow Bukky managed to work her magic and handle all the things that seemed like it was too late to address.

Exquisite Events and Floral Design handled all the floral for my wedding party and it all came out so gorgeous! The décor for the stage and overall arrangement for my wedding was top of the line! I would definitely recommend Exquisite Events and Floral Design to handle all your event planning and décor. I don't know what I would have done if I didn't find Exquisite Events and Floral Design.
    Loretta Married on 08/25/2019

Professional and gets work done!

Bukky went into overdrive when my initial venue burned down 2 months prior to my wedding. I’ll always be thankful!
  • Y
    Yannick M. Married on 07/26/2019

Best Wedding Planner

If you are reading this review and you are thinking “nah I don’t need a wedding planner.”...STOP IT...Yes YOU DO need a wedding planner. When my wife and I started our wedding planning in July 2018, we were working, attending school full time, and planning our multicultural wedding became overwhelming with shopping for different banquets, vendors, etc. When my wife proposed hiring Bukky, I was against it. But after consulting with Bukky and explaining our budget and our vision. She told us that she can make it happen...And She Did!! From the moment we hired her. She helped us choose vendors suitable for us and our style. She created deadlines and that relieved a lot of stress during our planning. My wife and I were at time indecisive, and she remained patient and guided us to make decisions. Bukky was always available. She communicated to vendors that were unresponsive to us. She was flexible with some last minute changes that we made and quickly informed our vendors. Even with the last minute logistic stuff that needed to be done, she was emotionally available for us. Two days before our wedding, my wife was concerned about her hairstyle. Bukky called and reassured my wife that her envisioned hairstyle will look good. Overall, Bukky delivered the vision we had for our wedding. As the groom, I was mostly concerned with staying within budget and she made sure we did. African wedding can be a bit chaotic and out of order at times and we were afraid of that. Bukky made sure that we remained on schedule and everything was well organized and beautiful. Every guest at our wedding complimented on how beautiful our wedding was and everyone had fun. We were pleased with her services and as the husband who wanted to do this wedding DIY, I am so glad we hired her. THANK YOU SO MUCH BUKKY!!!
    Ayomide A. Married on 06/08/2019

Event Planner

Bukky is very professional and reliable. I was rest assured my day will turn out smoothly and perfect and yes it was remarkable. She was with me from the on start of the planning till the end. She provided me with the best vendors and they are all exceptional. I highly recommend her service to future celebrants.
  • Alfonzo
    Alfonzo R. Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing and so well put togeather

My wife and I are so happy with Bukky and what she has done for us. She is truly a godsend we literally experienced no hassle no headache and when d-day hit we felt like we were in heaven. She is beyond someone you just hire she is family .
  • Cassandra
    Cassandra Married on 10/13/2018

What would we have done without Bukky??!

Hiring Exquisite Events and Floral Design was the best decision for our wedding next to us deciding to get married!! Bukky was excellent from the moment we met her for our consultation!! She is professional and will help you find the vendors which suit the visions for your wedding. Plus, she will get the best bargain for you on things that you aren’t not even aware are possible. This company was the best choice for our wedding needs from planning, decor, and I must say Bukky did her thing as the “day of” coordinator!! We got so many compliments about how classy our wedding was and how smoothly things went! Plus, the planning was really fun looking back at it all now that it’s over because honestly, it didn’t not seem like we hired a company to help put the wedding together, but moreso like a friend or family member was helping us because she is there with you every step of the way. Thank you!!!
    Mope O. Married on 09/16/2018

Surprise birthday

Exquisite event was amazing, she was a great listener and was readily available to answer questions or concerns
    Michael D. Married on 09/08/2018

Excellent service

Bukky was our wedding planner. From the very first day we met Bukky, we knew we made a good decision. She assisted us with finding vendors, and following up with them. Even at the last minute, we needed a photographer and she made sure to find one for us in our budget. She also took care of other things my family members needed. On the day of the wedding, she made sure everything went as planned. She was nice with our guests even under stressful situations. We are happy with everything she did for our wedding. Thank you again.
    Valentina K. Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing experience

I absolutelly enjoyed the experience with this company. Our wedding was spectacular becuase of this company. We asked for our dreams to come to life, and more than our dreams were delivered. We were surprised and shocked when we saw our reception hall. It was stunning! ...and their professionalism in handling guests and coordinating a wedding was beyond amazing. I was in love with our wedding a lot becuase of Bukky and her staff. I woudl recommend her to anyone. She is straight to the point and does not sugar coat things. She will let you know what you can get for your budget, and work to make your wedding look amazing with what you can afford!
    Oluwafunke Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing .she made my dream wedding.

Exquisite Events and Floral Design was my wedding coordinator and wedding decorator for my wedding in August.Bukky was professional throughout the process. She always met with my vendors, followed up with emails, and reminded me of my due dates. She executed our decoration the way we envisioned it and also went over and beyond to provide extra things to make sure our wedding look beautiful. Bukky is truly a God sent person to us and we are forever grateful to have hired her
    Tj Married on 06/03/2018
    Honestly I dont know where to begin, Exquisite Events and Floral Design is a fantastic company to hire for your wedding. They are very personable and they get to know each of there clients, they take the time out to not only go over what you would like for your wedding, but they actually set aside the time to meet with you at your venue for a walk through, which most vendors dont. The decor was fantastic, and Bukky payed very close attention to detail. She was very kind and upon our initial meeting I knew I had mad the right decision securing this company for our wedding. She is extremely passionate about her work and it is reflected in the final result. Communication was great throughout the entire preparation period and she was very flexible with any new ideas I brought to the table. Bukky offered suggestions that I did not envision but I trusted her eye and it payed off. I am still being told by many that this is one of the best weddings they have attended and I have to say it is largely to do with this company. Bukky you are absolutely a joy to work with and I will be referring you to everyone I know who is getting married.
    Damilola Married on 05/26/2018
    Exquisite Events and Floral Design is as exquisite as they are They dealt with event decorations of my hubby and I's Nigerian Traditional Engagement Ceremony and our Church Wedding. They were absolutely patient and very much involved in every process. A special thank you to Bukky who took time to come check out our desired hall and church more than once to give us top-notch advice. The end result was wonderful. We received lots of compliments on how the hall was beautifully and exquisitely designed and decorated. My husband and I really appreciate their beautiful effort.
    Bisola Married on 03/31/2018

On behalf of my husband and I, We like to say THANK YOU for the success of our wedding on March 31st. From the beginning of the planning of the wedding, you have been great! I enjoyed every single moment we spent planning my wedding. You paid close attention to details I wanted. I wanted a stressed free day and I was stressed free and worry free. The morning of the event was relaxing and I wasn't worried about anything. All vendors delivered on time and I got so much compliment on all of the vendor selections you recommended. The decor was EXQUISITE and few details I wanted was done perfectly. Our wedding favors were placed on each table accordingly and the floorplan was exactly the way we planned it. You executed the timeline perfectly and coordinated the day; Everything was on point! Your company exceeded our expectations and your professionalism was top-notch. The Lord almighty shall continue to enlarge your company beyond your imagination. I will definitely refer friends and family to your company. There is no limit to height God will take you. FYI we used her service for decor and planning.
  • John
    John Married on 01/13/2018

Bukky translates a thousand tasks into your story.

Tremendously accessible, Bukky walked my bride and I through choice after choice to compose a story that was perfect - perfect for us. While working with her on those big picture pieces, Bukky a thousand lesser decisions on our behalf.

In addition to having good vendor relationships of her own, Bukky seamlessly managed the vendors we brought to her (including one or two international ones. My bride and I both work, a lot. We were purchasing our first home at the same time as the wedding - it would not have been possible to close without Bukky.

I'd recommend reviewing her instagram, her website, but you'd need to catch her at a vendor fair to get the full effect of her design sense. As a florist as well as a planner, she has the eye for the vision as well as the details.
  • Sue
    Sue Married on 01/13/2018

A worldclass wedding!

Our wedding was a dream! We had told Bukky exactly what we wanted and she delivered an excellent, flawless & exquisite wedding. Everything went seamlessly, the decor was whimsical and they were also able to take into account our intercultural differences as we planned our big day. Our families and friends also had such a wonderful time! We're forever grateful for this 5 star service! We'll be sure to refer our loved ones. Thanks so much to you and your team!
    QQ, do you guys also plan other smaller events or only weddings?

Exquisite Events and Floral Design's reply:

Dear Susan, words cannot express how much I loved working with you and John towards your beautiful intercultural wedding. We appreciate your business and we are looking forward to the pictures and videos. God bless your marriage!
    Lanya Married on 09/24/2017
    where do I start exquisite events was awesome she made my wedding my dream I was very pleased with her she is the best !!!!

Thanks Lanya for the review
    Olajide Married on 07/07/2017
    Bukky was our wedding planner/decorator for our wedding on July 7th, 2017. Initially I was skeptical, I'll admit. I thought wedding planning was a lofty expense that we could go without. But after our first sit down with Bukky I realized that she was heaven sent and that there was no way we would've been able to do this without her. She created a budget, helped us set realistic expectations, took time out of her schedule to view vendors and locations with us, and kept us sane by splitting up our work and creating deadlines for us. Then she reminded us over, and over, and over again. She was also extremely flexible with us... the example that comes to mind was when we had a MASSIVE change with only a couple months to go before our big day. We initially started off with a 250 person guest list, and Bukky created an incredible plan and flower/decor set up for us. At the last minute that guest list exploded to 400, and not only did she take in stride, Bukky actually got us a massive discount on our ceremony hall for BOTH days.

I can't explain how appreciative we were to have worked with Exquisite Events and Floral Design. The quality of service was spot on, and Bukky was on hand to make sure that everyone felt taken care of on the day of the ceremony. I can't recommend this vendor enough!

Exquisite Events and Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Olajide for the beautiful review. We were honored to be part of your big day
    Dayo Married on 12/02/2016
    I used Exquisite for my 25th Birthday. I told Bukky I wanted a simple classy dinner Party and she gave me just that. Although I was initially dissapointed at the mockup meeting, but Bukky promised me she would deliver. On the day of my party she did just that. Thank you Bukky for a BEAUTIFUL event!!!!!!

Exquisite Events and Floral Design's reply:

Thanks Dayo. I am glad you were blown away with our work.
    Temi Married on 08/18/2016
    Exquisite Events and floral designs was wonderful. My wedding was beautiful and all of my guests had a great time.

Exquisite Events and Floral Design's reply:

Thank you for trusting us to decorate and plan your big day
  • Y
    Yemmy Married on 07/06/2016
    she was so easy to work with, very professional and pays attention to details. it was a beautiful event, all thanks to exquisite events & floral designs

Exquisite Events and Floral Design's reply:

Thank you for trusting us to decorate your event