13 Reviews for Exquisite Events and Floral Design

Referrals (1)
Cultural (1)
Religious (1)
13 Exquisite Events and Floral Design Reviews

On behalf of my husband and I, We like to say THANK YOU for the success of our wedding on March 31st. From the beginning of the planning of the wedding, you have been great! I enjoyed every single moment we spent planning my wedding. You paid close attention to details I wanted. I wanted a stressed free day and I was stressed free and worry free. The morning of the event was relaxing and I wasn't worried about anything. All vendors delivered on time and I got so much compliment on all of the vendor selections you recommended. The decor was EXQUISITE and few details I wanted was done perfectly. Our wedding favors were placed on each table accordingly and the floorplan was exactly the way we planned it. You executed the timeline perfectly and coordinated the day; Everything was on point! Your company exceeded our expectations and your professionalism was top-notch. The Lord almighty shall continue to enlarge your company beyond your imagination. I will definitely refer friends and family to your company. There is no limit to height God will take you. FYI we used her service for decor and planning.

Profile Picture Bisola, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Cultural, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals
2.0

Exquisite Designs provided the decor and floral services for my wedding. The planning experience with Bukky was fine. She seemed enthusiastic and passionate about the work. However, the outcome and her lack of professionalism leave a bad taste in my mouth. I contracted for her to provide many services such as decor, linens, and floral. I was excited to find someone who could "do it all". However, I regret this as I feel it was maybe too much for her. That's the only reason I can come up with as to why some services were not provided and also not refunded. Flowers are my main (but not the only) complaint. My flowers were not what I wanted and were DEAD upon arrival to me. They were falling over by the start of the ceremony. Yes, it was a December wedding and it was cold outside but the flowers ARRIVED in horrible condition. Groomsmen boutonnieres were removed before the ceremony because they were that bad. Bukky is not a florist. If there was a way to avoid this tragedy from happening, whether it was choosing a different type of flower, having backup flowers, or preparing the bouquets differently, a true florist would have known better and provided that information. Flowers are typically an essential part of a wedding so seeing my flowers that daily really upset me. So to think that the "floral designer" did not take responsibility for this made things worse. Most of the other decor that was provided turned out nicely. But I can't get over the flowers. I cringe at them in my wedding photos. Bukky also literally did not provide corsages and the flower girl halo. I have not received an explanation for that. Set-up ran late so I was also not able to approve anything and many of the contracted items were not delivered as they should have been. Bukky responded VERY defensively when I requested an explanation and refund for the services not provided and put the blame other vendors and myself. Not professional at all.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

where do I start exquisite events was awesome she made my wedding my dream I was very pleased with her she is the best !!!!

Profile Picture lanya, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Bukky was our wedding planner/decorator for our wedding on July 7th, 2017. Initially I was skeptical, I'll admit. I thought wedding planning was a lofty expense that we could go without. But after our first sit down with Bukky I realized that she was heaven sent and that there was no way we would've been able to do this without her. She created a budget, helped us set realistic expectations, took time out of her schedule to view vendors and locations with us, and kept us sane by splitting up our work and creating deadlines for us. Then she reminded us over, and over, and over again. She was also extremely flexible with us... the example that comes to mind was when we had a MASSIVE change with only a couple months to go before our big day. We initially started off with a 250 person guest list, and Bukky created an incredible plan and flower/decor set up for us. At the last minute that guest list exploded to 400, and not only did she take in stride, Bukky actually got us a massive discount on our ceremony hall for BOTH days.

I can't explain how appreciative we were to have worked with Exquisite Events and Floral Design. The quality of service was spot on, and Bukky was on hand to make sure that everyone felt taken care of on the day of the ceremony. I can't recommend this vendor enough!

Profile Picture Olajide, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I used Exquisite for my 25th Birthday. I told Bukky I wanted a simple classy dinner Party and she gave me just that. Although I was initially dissapointed at the mockup meeting, but Bukky promised me she would deliver. On the day of my party she did just that. Thank you Bukky for a BEAUTIFUL event!!!!!!

Profile Picture Dayo, 12/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

contact vendor early and be specific in regards to what you need for your special day.

Profile Picture Olayinka, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Exquisite Events and floral designs was wonderful. My wedding was beautiful and all of my guests had a great time.

Photos
Profile Picture Temi, 8/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We called on Exquisite at the last minute and she delivered beyond our expectation. We got a good price even though we reached out late and we had a good experience serving us. Exquisite is on point for both event she decorated for us. She did our engagement, wedding ceremony, and the reception with great discount that you can never find anywhere else. My advice for anyone trying to get married, she is the best go to vendor. I will always use her for any of my events.

Profile Picture User7495938, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

she was so easy to work with, very professional and pays attention to details. it was a beautiful event, all thanks to exquisite events & floral designs

Profile Picture User6991757, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
4.1

Bukky was so easy to work with! She provided so many GREAT options and is creative! She bent over backwards the day of the wedding!

Profile Picture Sandra, 7/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We used exquisite events for our wedding.
If you are planning a wedding don't think twice, hire Bukky.
She made it so much easier for us. Helped us with ceremony and reception decoration and we got some helpful advices/tips from her.
There are so much details in a wedding and having a professional helping you makes it so smooth.
Plus... She is an easy going person, you can talk for a long time with her.. She really wants to capture what u want in your day.

Profile Picture Eide, 6/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We used Exquisite Events and Floral Design for our son’s wedding on July 18, 2015. Bukky was our decorator and coordinator and we cannot recommend her enough; she orchestrated everything beautifully and went over and above to make the wedding as beautiful as we could ever imagine.
God brought Bukky to us and she really came through in so many ways - from the preparations, decorations, advice, tips, and resourcefulness to helping dress the bride…for all these, may God bless her abundantly!
Hiring a coordinator was a daunting task, but after meeting Bukky and seeing all she did for us, all I can say is--hire Exquisite Events and Floral Design!

Profile Picture Shittu, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Exquisite Events and Floral Design helped us coordinate our wedding and I can't thank them enough. Bukky was very polite and nice to work with. My wife was glad and relieved to have someone watching and coordinating everything (she's a control freak). And the fact that Bukky was able to assist and give us peace of mind blew our minds. We highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Rudy, 4/25/15, 1 Review