Chicago, IL 60609 Map · Phone number

About Carasco Photography

Over the past 11 years, Carasco Photography has become one of the most sought after wedding photography companies in Chicago.

As a husband and wife owned company, Cara and Scott Nava understand firsthand all of the elements that go into planning your wedding day and choosing a photographer to preserve those memories. Their ideology is simple. In life there is beauty and through creativity they are able to celebrate this beauty through the still image.

With a MFA in photography from Columbia College Chicago, Scott's nationally recognized work has been in such magazines as Glamour Weddings, Today's Chicago Woman, Grace Ormonde,Design Bureau Magazine, Crain's Chicago Business, Chicago Social Magazine, CS Brides and ChicagoStyle Weddings.

Inspired by fashion editorial and every day experiences, this duo will convey a poetic and unscripted visual narrative of your wedding. Simply put, they love what they do.

Follow Carasco Photography on

sparkler exitthe drake hotelcarasco photo
875edf3cbcc4a5a8 1481140647792 julidavcarasco photoblack and white photography
julidavcarasco photoblack and white photography
mca weddingcarasco photo
Carasco Photography
action shotreception key momentdance floorcarasco
carasco photoolive parkskylinechicago skyline
father daughter dancebaylesscarasco photomillenniu
Carasco Photography
jackie and ericcarasco photodowntown chicago engag
Carasco Photography
lizjoeycarasco photothe drakebride and bouquetfour
nicosiamillennium parkcarasco photo0027
lizjoeycarasco photothe drakeconfetti
nicosiamillennium parkcarasco photo0003
nicosiamillennium parkcarasco photo0006
Carasco Photography
revel decorclementine custom eventscarasco photomi
sparkler exitthe drake hotelcarasco photo
875edf3cbcc4a5a8 1481140647792 julidavcarasco photoblack and white photography
julidavcarasco photoblack and white photography

26 Reviews for Carasco Photography

Gabriela · Married on 05/26/2018

Cara and Scott are so talented and efficient! We met with 5 or 6 different photographers before choosing Carasco and we are so glad we did. The thing that stood out most about Cara and Scott was that after seeing so many different photographers, you hear a lot of people telling you that "these are the shots we take", "everyone has this iconic Chicago shot" etc., the theme seemed to be that our photos would look the same as every other Chicago wedding. With Cara and Scott, they told us right away that a wedding is about the couple; unique to the couple, no wedding photos are ever the same. As we perused through their collection of wedding albums that rang true. Their photos are all unique and they truly capture what YOU want....after all, this is YOUR day and they really make you feel that way. Our engagement photos turned out INCREDIBLE and we've received a few sneak peek photos from our wedding and they are fantastic! I was confident with my choice when we chose them, and they really proved they are THE BEST during this entire process. They are extremely responsive, met with us for dinner to discuss different location points if rain or shine, and just made us feel so comfortable. I highly recommend Cara and Scott. They are an incredible power couple and will make you feel at ease on your wedding day.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/25/2016

Cara and Scott Nava at Carasco Photography were an invaluable asset both in our planning process and on our wedding day. We felt instantly comfortable around them which really came across in our pictures. They worked to determine our style and executed to a "t". They were very flexible and did everything needed to make our wedding photos perfect. Cara and Scott are super organized so they make sure that you get every photo that you want in the most time efficient manner. We absolutely maximized our value due to the planning and communication that Cara and Scott initiated during our planning process. People cannot stop commenting about how fantastic our wedding photos are!n They captured every detail of our wedding in the most unique way. Not only are Cara and Scott incredibly talented photographers, but they are genuine people who take honor in capturing couples' special day. We couldn't imagine working with anyone else.

Sent on 12/04/2016

alicia · Married on 09/27/2014

Photography was one of my biggest concerns for our wedding. After meeting with Cara and Scott at Carasco Photography and booking them for our wedding, my concerns subsided and I am thrilled with the memories their associates Ryan and Leland captured from our Wedding Day! My husband and I met with 3 other possible photographers and no one compared to Cara and Scott. Not only were they personable, but they really showed enthusiasm at our initial meeting. My husband and I were surprised to see that as we were talking, Cara was creating a timeline and writing all the important details down. Right there, we knew we had met the perfect company to capture our wedding day. Although, Cara and Scott were not the official photographers for our wedding, Cara and Scott worked with us all the way up to and after our wedding day. They made it so easy to just trust our photographers and to not stress over what was happening. I knew that Ryan and Leland would capture what I wanted. I had spent a lot of time talking with Cara about the things that were important to us. Cara was and is amazing! She answered any and all of my questions within hours, and I had A LOT! I absolutely love my wedding pictures! Ryan and Leland captured all the moments I had wanted and even some that I did not know I wanted. They did amazing work and it was one of the hardest things to choose a specific number of photos for my wedding book. With that said, 5 months after our Wedding, Cara and I are still working together to get our wedding book completed. I cannot wait to see the final photo book but I know Cara will create something amazing that it will all be worth the wait. As part of our wedding package (which was altered to exactly what we wanted), we also had our engagement photos through Carasco. It was a perfect way to get to know Ryan and create that initial relationship so that the day of wasn’t uncomfortable or weird. We are very happy with our engagement photos!

Sent on 03/01/2015

Carasco Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 6,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 8,000.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits

• Edit Faces
    Edit Faces Wedding Hair & Makeup

If you are thumbing through any high end Chicago magazine or national bridal magazine, chances are you'll spot the infamous Carasco logo over a captivating image that has caused you to stare. Their images always make you feel like you have been invited to the hottest ticket in town, partially because Scott and Cara's reputation for being lovely, synergistic, professional and talented have afforded them access to some pretty elite events all over the world. But what I love most about working with my friends is witnessing how engaging they are with the people they are photographing, just enough to stimulate a moment, and then they virtually disappear so they can capture it happening. It's a dance that is distinctively Carasco and it yields the passion-filled luxurious images that we've come to instantly recognize. I just adore them and their work!

• Carol Woldhuis Designs
    Carol Woldhuis Designs Wedding Invitations

Cara and Scott...super talented! Great team and beautiful photos. You can't go wrong booking their services. In the end the photos are what is the MOST important keepsake.

• Okyne Medialab, Inc.
    Okyne Medialab, Inc. Wedding DJs

What can I say, these guys are our go to photographers. Check out our website, Facebook...etc. EVERY picture you see has been taken by Scott & Cara. They are amazing photographers and great people.