2138 S Indiana Ave, Chicago, IL 60616 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Carasco Photography

Over the past 17 years, Carasco Photography has become one of the most desired wedding and event photography companies in Chicago. The team behind Carasco Photography are always looking outside the box when it comes to interesting and masterful photographs.

Aside from the many generous accolades given by past clients, Carasco Photography has graced such publications as Inside Weddings, Glamour, Grace Ormonde, Refinery 29, Style Me Pretty and The Knot as well as numerous television trend features including Fox News and NBC segments.

From weddings to social events, Carasco Photography brings the same level of care, passion, and originality to each project—always pushing personal limits and exceeding client’s expectations. It is because of this strong desire to challenge themselves and each other that Carasco has maintained an exemplary clientele including an extensive list of notable companies, politicians, celebrities, and professional athletes.

• Black-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned
Follow Carasco Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Alaura Creative
  • the tidelines
  • Ben Ramos Photography
  • hi-we
Gorgeous Modern Jewish Wedding
carascophoto chicago botanic garden wedding chicago photographer 0005 51 26647 160823632989413
Garden Wedding / Chicago Weddi

Photos 7 Photos
Videos 3 Videos

26 Reviews for Carasco Photography

Gabriela · Married on 05/26/2018

Cara and Scott are so talented and efficient! We met with 5 or 6 different photographers before choosing Carasco and we are so glad we did. The thing that stood out most about Cara and Scott was that after seeing so many different photographers, you hear a lot of people telling you that "these are the shots we take", "everyone has this iconic Chicago shot" etc., the theme seemed to be that our photos would look the same as every other Chicago wedding. With Cara and Scott, they told us right away that a wedding is about the couple; unique to the couple, no wedding photos are ever the same. As we perused through their collection of wedding albums that rang true. Their photos are all unique and they truly capture what YOU want....after all, this is YOUR day and they really make you feel that way. Our engagement photos turned out INCREDIBLE and we've received a few sneak peek photos from our wedding and they are fantastic! I was confident with my choice when we chose them, and they really proved they are THE BEST during this entire process. They are extremely responsive, met with us for dinner to discuss different location points if rain or shine, and just made us feel so comfortable. I highly recommend Cara and Scott. They are an incredible power couple and will make you feel at ease on your wedding day.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/25/2016

Cara and Scott Nava at Carasco Photography were an invaluable asset both in our planning process and on our wedding day. We felt instantly comfortable around them which really came across in our pictures. They worked to determine our style and executed to a "t". They were very flexible and did everything needed to make our wedding photos perfect. Cara and Scott are super organized so they make sure that you get every photo that you want in the most time efficient manner. We absolutely maximized our value due to the planning and communication that Cara and Scott initiated during our planning process. People cannot stop commenting about how fantastic our wedding photos are!n They captured every detail of our wedding in the most unique way. Not only are Cara and Scott incredibly talented photographers, but they are genuine people who take honor in capturing couples' special day. We couldn't imagine working with anyone else.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Alicia · Married on 09/27/2014

Photography was one of my biggest concerns for our wedding. After meeting with Cara and Scott at Carasco Photography and booking them for our wedding, my concerns subsided and I am thrilled with the memories their associates Ryan and Leland captured from our Wedding Day! My husband and I met with 3 other possible photographers and no one compared to Cara and Scott. Not only were they personable, but they really showed enthusiasm at our initial meeting. My husband and I were surprised to see that as we were talking, Cara was creating a timeline and writing all the important details down. Right there, we knew we had met the perfect company to capture our wedding day. Although, Cara and Scott were not the official photographers for our wedding, Cara and Scott worked with us all the way up to and after our wedding day. They made it so easy to just trust our photographers and to not stress over what was happening. I knew that Ryan and Leland would capture what I wanted. I had spent a lot of time talking with Cara about the things that were important to us. Cara was and is amazing! She answered any and all of my questions within hours, and I had A LOT! I absolutely love my wedding pictures! Ryan and Leland captured all the moments I had wanted and even some that I did not know I wanted. They did amazing work and it was one of the hardest things to choose a specific number of photos for my wedding book. With that said, 5 months after our Wedding, Cara and I are still working together to get our wedding book completed. I cannot wait to see the final photo book but I know Cara will create something amazing that it will all be worth the wait. As part of our wedding package (which was altered to exactly what we wanted), we also had our engagement photos through Carasco. It was a perfect way to get to know Ryan and create that initial relationship so that the day of wasn’t uncomfortable or weird. We are very happy with our engagement photos!

Sent on 03/01/2015

Carasco Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 6500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 8000
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Edit Faces Wedding Hair & Makeup

If you are thumbing through any high end Chicago magazine or national bridal magazine, chances are you'll spot the infamous Carasco logo over a captivating image that has caused you to stare. Their images always make you feel like you have been invited to the hottest ticket in town, partially because Scott and Cara's reputation for being lovely, synergistic, professional and talented have afforded them access to some pretty elite events all over the world. But what I love most about working with my friends is witnessing how engaging they are with the people they are photographing, just enough to stimulate a moment, and then they virtually disappear so they can capture it happening. It's a dance that is distinctively Carasco and it yields the passion-filled luxurious images that we've come to instantly recognize. I just adore them and their work!

• Carol Woldhuis Designs Wedding Invitations

Cara and Scott...super talented! Great team and beautiful photos. You can't go wrong booking their services. In the end the photos are what is the MOST important keepsake.

• Okyne Medialab Wedding DJs

What can I say, these guys are our go to photographers. Check out our website, Facebook...etc. EVERY picture you see has been taken by Scott & Cara. They are amazing photographers and great people.

• 2138 S Indiana Ave Chicago, IL, 60616 See on map
    Location of (Carasco Photography)

Carasco Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Carasco Photography include in the starting price?

Carasco Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Prints

What photography styles does Carasco Photography offer?

Carasco Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Carasco Photography offer?

Carasco Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Carasco Photography offer for wedding events?

Carasco Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Carasco Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Carasco Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.