81 Reviews for Rev. Jeannie Walton

Presbyterian (1)
Evangelical (1)
Baptist (1)
81 Rev. Jeannie Walton Reviews

John was wonderful. Sweet, kind, knowledgeable and fun. Everyone liked him. He made our ceremony and rehearsal. We both were nervous about everything. Once we did the rehearsal we were ready to get married!!!
Working with Walton Weddings was wonderful! Their price was so low compared to what they did. , We called around for prices and when they told us all they did compared to what others said my husband said grab them! We were glad we did!

Profile Picture Jearri, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wife Michelle and I got married on May 27, 2018 and Jeannie was our officiant and we absolutely loved her. Since the first time we met her we knew she would be perfect for us. Jeannie helped us out with everything from getting us prepared for the big day, to our timeline all the way to the wedding day and guiding us threw everything to make everything perfect. Our day was 100 degrees out and Jeannie went above and beyond to make sure everyone was ok and made sure nobody passed out. I would recommend Jeannie to everyone and anyone. Thank you again Jeannie!!!

Profile Picture Dan, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wow! We have been in many weddings so when we were ready to pick our officiant we wanted someone great that could bring out our vision. We wanted a fun, romantic, relaxed, fun ceremony because I lost my dad and he was fun. I wanted to honor his memory. I told my wedding coordinator how important my ceremony was and she said she would only go with Jeannie or John at Walton Weddings. When I talked with Jeannie I was blown away. She could see my vision and she gave me so many ways to honor my dad. She taught me so many things that I did not know about a wedding day and ceremony. I felt so relaxed and happy. I was so excited about my wedding! She did an amazing job taking care of both of us. OUr wedding was spectacular. We had 15 bridesmaids and 15 groomsmen, she did a great job keeping them in line and making us all look great. We were beyond happy! I felt so pleased. My bridesmaids were shocked because she asked them if they needed water or were they too warm. They all were in other weddings and said no one cares about the bridesmaids! WE LOVED OUR WEDDING. Jeannie is my fairy godmother. We are so happy and she also told us about her favorite photographer and we loved them too. It was a magical and wonderful day.

Profile Picture MJ, 2/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jeannie was amazing. From the first time we spoke with her she put us at ease. We were having a huge wedding (240) and a huge wedding party (24) it is our family tradition, I do not recommend it. I was overwhelmed and not excited about our wedding. Jeannie explained everything about our ceremony choices and gave us great ideas for putting some surprises in their. She then taught us about our entire day and what to expect. She told us how a time schedule would look like and how to have time in between things to breathe and get excited about our wedding. I asked her who she liked for a DJ and Photographer. By the time we were done talking I was so happy. Our wedding day was fantastic. Our ceremony was amazing. It was just what we wanted romantic, sweet and fun! We did not want a dull wedding and it was not dull. Jeannie was incredibly organized. We had some rowdy guys in the group and she won them over and they loved her. We highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Mary Ann, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jeannie made sure everything at our wedding went smoothly! She is sweet, caring, and funny and helps ease the nerves before the ceremony! I would definitely recommend her, as I could tell she truly cared and wanted our day to be perfect.

Profile Picture Sydney, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Single Religion

I was told to find an officiant and I hit the jackpot. I called several people and 2 got back to me. They said what is your date and here is your price. Very cold. The third person was Jeannie. She said tell me about you both and where are you getting married. She was so cool. We talked for an hour. I loved her! Jackpot! I told my fiance and we hired her right away. One of the things my fiance wanted was someone that could handle my guys and they loved Jeannie and she kept them in line with jokes and a look of hey guys! We loved our fun ceremony. We are still getting compliments. Jeannie made me look good as a groom too. Jeannies price was super low for what she did. We had her do extra's too. We had some stressful family dynamics with both our parents divorce. (they do not play well together and neither do their new spouses) Since she is s a Life Coach my wife and I met with her 5 times to really talk it out not only or our wedding day but for the first year of our marriage. It worked out great. My siblings noticed that the plan worked and my parents behaved! That was worth it! For a guy to say I loved our wedding I know is a bit weird but I did. I loved seeing my wife's face, the peace and happiness it was AWESOME! Thanks Jeannie, you rock!

Profile Picture Evan, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you so much! You really were the leader for our ceremony & we are so happy we picked you!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our wedding was a very personal ceremony we created ourselves and Jeannie Walton was wonderful to work with! She made our day complete and we highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Debbi, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jeannie was amazing! She truly helped make our day perfect! Whenever we had questions, which we had a lot of she answered very quickly and definitely made us feel at ease. With the help and recommendations from Jeannie we were able to let our personalities show. Full of laughs and romance. This day was everything we had dreamed of. :-)

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jeannie did a fantastic job! Our wedding ceremony was beautiful. It was very personalized and touching. She was great with the kids and put everyone at ease. Our guests also really liked her. She knows what she's doing and has great ideas and solutions for any situation. We're so grateful we went with her. Would definitely recommend her.

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Smart, Fun, Kind, Took a lot of time with us to teach us about our wedding and our entire day. Took a lot of stress off us both and we loved our wedding! Our guest are still complimenting us. Our wedding party liked her too! My mom sent her a thank you note. Fun fun fun! Rehearsal great, Wedding great process great Great!

Profile Picture April, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

When we first talked to Jeannie we were all smiles. All the stress of planning went away. We were so happy! Everything made sense! Planning our ceremony was way more fun than we thought. It became more than we ever thought possible. We wanted to include our parents so we did a something special for them at the beginning of the ceremony. They loved it. Jeannie loved our story so she did a great job pulling some funny stories out of us and telling our guests them. She wove in a bit of romance too. We are still getting compliments. Dave and I thought our ceremony was not too important. We were only concerned with our reception and the party. After we did our rehearsal I was so excited about the ceremony. After our actual ceremony I was thrilled. I am so glad we found Jeannie. I would have done a very simple walk in walk out ceremony with no meaning. We loved our ceremony. We got a ton of compliments. We have a great memory. Our friend did a video as a surprise. It was the best part of our day. Thank you Jeannie!

Profile Picture Diane, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

John was so much fun. He made me laugh which calmed me down so much. I am so thankful we chose Him My photographer kept saying you are so lucky you got a great officiant. Most most officiants do not work! We loved him Everyone complimented us on our wedding.

Profile Picture Candy, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

John was our Minister. John and Jeannie are very patient. My wedding was a year and 1/2 ago and I promised I would write a review and here it is. Fantastic, we loved our process and our wedding. I am extremely unorganized, I sorta fly by the seat of my pants or so says my mom. I drove everyone crazy. Jeannie and John met with Armad and I and made Armad so happy. Sweetly Jeannie explained everything and John added a lot. We were happy! Everything made seance. Armad an accountant :), loves things in order and he found what he wanted. I liked them because they were fun. We loved our ceremony. It was so much fun. I just stood there and could not believe how magical it was. I always wanted to get married at the Zoo in front of the fountain to Armand. It was perfect. I would say do not hestitate. John did a fantastic job. Jeannie's tips and timeline made Armand happy so I would show up on time to marry him!!! My mom was thrilled. I want to do it all over again. Thanks for the best day of our lives. We love you two!!.

Profile Picture Lina, 1/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jeannie made our wedding so magical and even more special by the way she put together our ceremony and the way she presented it our guests loved it too. We will never forget her and how special she made our day God bless you Jeannie and a million thank yous!

Profile Picture Ljiljana, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Professional, Super Reasonable, because they give you so much more than a regular officiant . We talked to several officiants and they were nice and business like. When we talked with Jeannie and John we could feel how much they cared. They gave us a ton of information we thought we knew but we did not. Jeannie gave us a tip sheet to teach us about the entire wedding day not just the ceremony. My fiancé was smiling because I was smiling. Relief!

Our officiant was John and he was a loving, calming presence. He made sure we were all good and then we walked down the aisle. His smile was so reassuring. We were very nervous at first and then everything went so well. It was like I was floating.

We HIGHLY recommend them. When you shop for vendors look at value for what they do. Going cheaper is not a good idea, we had to fire our photographer after our engagement session. We learned an expenisve lesson. Go professional and have a great wedding day.

Profile Picture Maria, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Best referral we received. Having a memorable ceremony was the most important thing to me. I interviewed many officiants. Jeanine you gave me exactly what i wanted and everything you promised. It was funny, emotional short and sweet. Thank you for reaching out and communicating with all my vendors so everyone was on the same page. You gave us a beautiful ceremony to remember. Those 5 questions really shared a lot with our guests they loved it and so did we. We had so many people compliment us on the ceremony from our friends to our family. We were told it was the best they've ever seen. Thank you for sharing in our day and giving this bride everything she dreamed the ceremony could be.

Profile Picture Laura, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony

Jeannie we cannot thank you and John enough. The pre wedding tips for our wedding ceremony and wedding day were a life saver. John did an excellent job with our ceremony. We loved it!
Tracy and Jackson

Profile Picture Tracy, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wow, I could not have asked for someone better to help me though planning our wedding ceremony and performing it. Right before our
August wedding I called in and talked to your assistant. She said you took a 2 weeks off to care for your mom. That night you got back to me as if I was the only bride in the world. You are so upbeat, kind, smart and always willing to help. We loved our ceremony and got so many compliments on it. Thank you so much.
Jeff will be sending you pictures!! You are the best!!

Profile Picture sandy, 8/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Baptist, Evangelical

In a word PERFECT. We were having a large wedding at the Zoo and it was very overwhelming. My friend told me to call Jeannie and she would make everywhere clear. I spoke with 6 officiants and it left a bad taste in my mouth. It was all business. Jeannie within the first 10 minutes gave me peace, explained not only my ceremony but everything else I needed to know for the whole day. Planning is hard and I had a picture in my mind of photos, dinner, dj but Jeannie helped me see how the whole day would flow. My fiance and I were so happy and felt more confident. I was done planning a month early because of the tips Jeannie gave me. We loved our wedding ceremony Jeannie gave us 5 questions to answer and read them in our wedding. We got so many compliments. What a great day. I would describe Jeannie at sweet, kind, teaching, loving, helpful and encouraging. We are so THANKFUL!!

Profile Picture Carol, 8/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I talked to a lot of officants and not many spent time answering questions I had. When I spoke with Jeannie she tool a lot of time with me and not only answered the questions I had but told me so much more about my wedding day. The fee for our ceremony and rehearsal was a great price. It was more reasonable than the other officants we talked to and they explained so much more. John was our officant for our wedding. He was so nice and so calm at the rehearsal. We were both anxious with having so many out of town guests fly in. Once we saw John we calmed down. Our ceremony was wonderful. So fun, sweet and very romantic. John added so much with his kind ways. We felt so comfortable.

Reann and I will be forever thankful!

Tim and Reann
#marriottchicago

Profile Picture User6362348, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Catholic, Lutheran

We had such a great wedding and would recommend Walton Weddings to everyone!

They are extremely caring and professional. The price was lower than most of the officiants, they gave so much more than other officiants offered and did a great job at our rehearsal. Our wedding party and parents liked them too.

Thank you for making our day great!!!

Connor

Profile Picture User6120373, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our wedding was Amazing! Thank you for making our wedding day fun and easy! It was a very special day for us and you made feel us so relaxed. You are Awesome!!!

Profile Picture User6119489, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Jeannie is more than an Officiant. Our first meeting she shared all of her ideas from order of events, when do do your rehearsal, what moments are great for the photographer, to making sure we got 5 minutes to ourselves to take in the day. I don't know that I would have thought of all of those things. We were hooked! We had lots of communication via email, she sent us example vows, readings, ceremony programs etc. Which I absolutely loved. I merged a bunch of things together and sent it back to her. Rehearsal: She is extremely professional and on top of everything. She communicates with the venue to make sure everything is just perfect. Day of - she was even pulling bobbypins out of her hair to fix a falling curl in mine. Mother hen, fairy godmother, officiant & planner all in one! In the moment: so our venue lost our locks for our love lock ceremony from my rehearsal 3 days before. Rev Jeannie played it cool adding in a story about how things happen in life and we have to adapt, make due and continue on. It was the most beautiful thing and we just pretended. After, she told us that once the venue bought us new locks we all would go back and have an actual little love lock ceremony. She is a very sweet and funny woman and was an absolute blessing for our wedding! Note to all the brides out there, book early! Reasonable officiants are hard to find!!

Profile Picture Holly, 10/9/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious

We loved dealing with Jeannie and John. Jeannie you helped me plan our vow renewal and surprise my wife. John you were a great officiant. You helped keep me calm with the surprise and you helped my wife come out of shock of all the guests at our house to do the ceremony. John you were amazing thanks so much!
Josh