76 Reviews for Rev. Jeannie Walton

Presbyterian (1)
Evangelical (1)
Baptist (1)
76 Rev. Jeannie Walton Reviews

Jeannie was amazing. From the first time we spoke with her she put us at ease. We were having a huge wedding (240) and a huge wedding party (24) it is our family tradition, I do not recommend it. I was overwhelmed and not excited about our wedding. Jeannie explained everything about our ceremony choices and gave us great ideas for putting some surprises in their. She then taught us about our entire day and what to expect. She told us how a time schedule would look like and how to have time in between things to breathe and get excited about our wedding. I asked her who she liked for a DJ and Photographer. By the time we were done talking I was so happy. Our wedding day was fantastic. Our ceremony was amazing. It was just what we wanted romantic, sweet and fun! We did not want a dull wedding and it was not dull. Jeannie was incredibly organized. We had some rowdy guys in the group and she won them over and they loved her. We highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Mary Ann, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jeannie made sure everything at our wedding went smoothly! She is sweet, caring, and funny and helps ease the nerves before the ceremony! I would definitely recommend her, as I could tell she truly cared and wanted our day to be perfect.

Profile Picture Sydney, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Single Religion

Thank you so much! You really were the leader for our ceremony & we are so happy we picked you!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our wedding was a very personal ceremony we created ourselves and Jeannie Walton was wonderful to work with! She made our day complete and we highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Debbi, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jeannie was amazing! She truly helped make our day perfect! Whenever we had questions, which we had a lot of she answered very quickly and definitely made us feel at ease. With the help and recommendations from Jeannie we were able to let our personalities show. Full of laughs and romance. This day was everything we had dreamed of. :-)

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jeannie did a fantastic job! Our wedding ceremony was beautiful. It was very personalized and touching. She was great with the kids and put everyone at ease. Our guests also really liked her. She knows what she's doing and has great ideas and solutions for any situation. We're so grateful we went with her. Would definitely recommend her.

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Smart, Fun, Kind, Took a lot of time with us to teach us about our wedding and our entire day. Took a lot of stress off us both and we loved our wedding! Our guest are still complimenting us. Our wedding party liked her too! My mom sent her a thank you note. Fun fun fun! Rehearsal great, Wedding great process great Great!

Profile Picture April, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

When we first talked to Jeannie we were all smiles. All the stress of planning went away. We were so happy! Everything made sense! Planning our ceremony was way more fun than we thought. It became more than we ever thought possible. We wanted to include our parents so we did a something special for them at the beginning of the ceremony. They loved it. Jeannie loved our story so she did a great job pulling some funny stories out of us and telling our guests them. She wove in a bit of romance too. We are still getting compliments. Dave and I thought our ceremony was not too important. We were only concerned with our reception and the party. After we did our rehearsal I was so excited about the ceremony. After our actual ceremony I was thrilled. I am so glad we found Jeannie. I would have done a very simple walk in walk out ceremony with no meaning. We loved our ceremony. We got a ton of compliments. We have a great memory. Our friend did a video as a surprise. It was the best part of our day. Thank you Jeannie!

Profile Picture Diane, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

John was so much fun. He made me laugh which calmed me down so much. I am so thankful we chose Him My photographer kept saying you are so lucky you got a great officiant. Most most officiants do not work! We loved him Everyone complimented us on our wedding.

Profile Picture Candy, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jeannie made our wedding so magical and even more special by the way she put together our ceremony and the way she presented it our guests loved it too. We will never forget her and how special she made our day God bless you Jeannie and a million thank yous!

Profile Picture Ljiljana, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Professional, Super Reasonable, because they give you so much more than a regular officiant . We talked to several officiants and they were nice and business like. When we talked with Jeannie and John we could feel how much they cared. They gave us a ton of information we thought we knew but we did not. Jeannie gave us a tip sheet to teach us about the entire wedding day not just the ceremony. My fiancé was smiling because I was smiling. Relief!

Our officiant was John and he was a loving, calming presence. He made sure we were all good and then we walked down the aisle. His smile was so reassuring. We were very nervous at first and then everything went so well. It was like I was floating.

We HIGHLY recommend them. When you shop for vendors look at value for what they do. Going cheaper is not a good idea, we had to fire our photographer after our engagement session. We learned an expenisve lesson. Go professional and have a great wedding day.

Profile Picture Maria, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Best referral we received. Having a memorable ceremony was the most important thing to me. I interviewed many officiants. Jeanine you gave me exactly what i wanted and everything you promised. It was funny, emotional short and sweet. Thank you for reaching out and communicating with all my vendors so everyone was on the same page. You gave us a beautiful ceremony to remember. Those 5 questions really shared a lot with our guests they loved it and so did we. We had so many people compliment us on the ceremony from our friends to our family. We were told it was the best they've ever seen. Thank you for sharing in our day and giving this bride everything she dreamed the ceremony could be.

Profile Picture Laura, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony

Jeannie we cannot thank you and John enough. The pre wedding tips for our wedding ceremony and wedding day were a life saver. John did an excellent job with our ceremony. We loved it!
Tracy and Jackson

Profile Picture Tracy, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wow, I could not have asked for someone better to help me though planning our wedding ceremony and performing it. Right before our
August wedding I called in and talked to your assistant. She said you took a 2 weeks off to care for your mom. That night you got back to me as if I was the only bride in the world. You are so upbeat, kind, smart and always willing to help. We loved our ceremony and got so many compliments on it. Thank you so much.
Jeff will be sending you pictures!! You are the best!!

Profile Picture sandy, 8/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Baptist, Evangelical

In a word PERFECT. We were having a large wedding at the Zoo and it was very overwhelming. My friend told me to call Jeannie and she would make everywhere clear. I spoke with 6 officiants and it left a bad taste in my mouth. It was all business. Jeannie within the first 10 minutes gave me peace, explained not only my ceremony but everything else I needed to know for the whole day. Planning is hard and I had a picture in my mind of photos, dinner, dj but Jeannie helped me see how the whole day would flow. My fiance and I were so happy and felt more confident. I was done planning a month early because of the tips Jeannie gave me. We loved our wedding ceremony Jeannie gave us 5 questions to answer and read them in our wedding. We got so many compliments. What a great day. I would describe Jeannie at sweet, kind, teaching, loving, helpful and encouraging. We are so THANKFUL!!

Profile Picture Carol, 8/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I talked to a lot of officants and not many spent time answering questions I had. When I spoke with Jeannie she tool a lot of time with me and not only answered the questions I had but told me so much more about my wedding day. The fee for our ceremony and rehearsal was a great price. It was more reasonable than the other officants we talked to and they explained so much more. John was our officant for our wedding. He was so nice and so calm at the rehearsal. We were both anxious with having so many out of town guests fly in. Once we saw John we calmed down. Our ceremony was wonderful. So fun, sweet and very romantic. John added so much with his kind ways. We felt so comfortable.

Reann and I will be forever thankful!

Tim and Reann
#marriottchicago

Profile Picture User6362348, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Catholic, Lutheran

We had such a great wedding and would recommend Walton Weddings to everyone!

They are extremely caring and professional. The price was lower than most of the officiants, they gave so much more than other officiants offered and did a great job at our rehearsal. Our wedding party and parents liked them too.

Thank you for making our day great!!!

Connor

Profile Picture User6120373, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our wedding was Amazing! Thank you for making our wedding day fun and easy! It was a very special day for us and you made feel us so relaxed. You are Awesome!!!

Profile Picture User6119489, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Jeannie is more than an Officiant. Our first meeting she shared all of her ideas from order of events, when do do your rehearsal, what moments are great for the photographer, to making sure we got 5 minutes to ourselves to take in the day. I don't know that I would have thought of all of those things. We were hooked! We had lots of communication via email, she sent us example vows, readings, ceremony programs etc. Which I absolutely loved. I merged a bunch of things together and sent it back to her. Rehearsal: She is extremely professional and on top of everything. She communicates with the venue to make sure everything is just perfect. Day of - she was even pulling bobbypins out of her hair to fix a falling curl in mine. Mother hen, fairy godmother, officiant & planner all in one! In the moment: so our venue lost our locks for our love lock ceremony from my rehearsal 3 days before. Rev Jeannie played it cool adding in a story about how things happen in life and we have to adapt, make due and continue on. It was the most beautiful thing and we just pretended. After, she told us that once the venue bought us new locks we all would go back and have an actual little love lock ceremony. She is a very sweet and funny woman and was an absolute blessing for our wedding! Note to all the brides out there, book early! Reasonable officiants are hard to find!!

Profile Picture Holly, 10/9/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious

We loved dealing with Jeannie and John. Jeannie you helped me plan our vow renewal and surprise my wife. John you were a great officiant. You helped keep me calm with the surprise and you helped my wife come out of shock of all the guests at our house to do the ceremony. John you were amazing thanks so much!
Josh

Profile Picture Josh , 10/3/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Lutheran, Vow Renewal, Customized Vows, Licensed

John,
You were a life saver. I did not think I would be anxious at my rehearsal and wedding day. I am so glad you were there to talk me through everything. I did not want the guys and my Maggie to know. I am always the one who it the rock for everyone else.

Going over the ceremony with me before the wedding was just the thing I needed. I am so glad Jeannie suggested that we see each other before the wedding for pictures. I think I would have passed out if I did not see her for our first look. We got so many compliments on our wedding ceremony. You were very organized, calm and kind.

Your service was amazing and really you should have charged us more. All the extras you did made my wife very happy. Calmed us both down and it was worth every cent! You both are an awesome team. Thank you again for giving Maggie the DJ, Florist, Photographer and Make up artists names. They were awesome!! We talked to friends and told them how easy things were to plan and they were shocked and told us they never got extra help. We have already told 3 couples about you and my cousin Manny is going to call you he just got engaged. I wanted to let you know that everyone you recommended really cared about us as a couple and explained everything so clearly. Jeannie was right they would and you would take good care of us and everyone did.

We loved all the tips that Jeannie sent us not only about our wedding but how to be organized for the entire day. When I saw Maggie's whole body relax when we talked to Jeannie and she said now wedding planning makes sense I was sold. When Maggie changed jobs she gave me a few of the tip list and I just followed them. She was happy, made my life easier and no wedding fights. Everything you both did was great. Our parents were calm and happy. We were super happy.

Thank you for helping me be the man I needed to be! Maggie will be sending pictures soon. See you at Manny's wedding!
Tim Philapa

Profile Picture Tim, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows, Licensed

Our wedding ceremony was perfect. We loved the personal touches you added for us. It was so nice to remember our grandparents and have a few of my cousins come up and read We just loved it all. We reccomend your services to everyone!!
Brides here is a tip book them early their prices are reasonable.

Profile Picture Valerie , 9/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Catholic, No Denomination, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony

John, you did a great job with our wedding rehearsal and ceremony. Everyone liked you right away which made it easy on me as the groom. The guys behaved which was a request of my bride and you were a big help in that because the respected you and thought you were funny. Mindy and I loved our ceremony. Can't thank you enough!
Mike

Profile Picture User6105757, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Catholic, No Denomination, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony

Dear Jeannie,

Trish and I are so happy, you went above and beyond then Trish got sick. My family loved you, I loved you and Trish was overwhelmed with your kindness. As a groom I was clueless and when I had to take over everything the best thing I did was call you. All of the vendors you recommended were WONDERFUL!! They made our lives so easy and like you explained everything so well.

Your tips helped me feel confident. I thought I would never be able to do this on my own but it really was not that hard. You took the time to care and that made me feel so comfortable. Trish was worried and as I told her little by little what I was doing her worry went away and she would smile. I know know what it means to be a husband and to stand up and do the hard things.

Our ceremony was amazing. How you got our rowdy loud wedding party to look good was shocking. They all said you were funny and fun. You made Trish feel so cared for and for that I am so thankful. When she walked down the aisle I thought I was going to pass out. Thank you for grabbing my arm and talking me through. I just loved every part and seeing Trish so happy was the best.

My parents were thrilled with the ceremony, blending our families and faiths we knew would not be easy, but you made it super easy. We got so many compliments, had so much fun. Thank you for truly doing what you said you would do !
We all call you Jeannie our fairy godmother! You are fun, amazing and so sweet. We will never forget everything you did for us!

Jared and Trish

Profile Picture User6035455, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Catholic, Jewish, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony

All I can say is WOW and Thanks!!! You made it so easy for me to plan my wedding from out of town. Everything was so helpful.
We loved our ceremony. John did a fantastic job. He came early to the rehearsal and I was so thankful because Russ was so nervous. John just chatted with him for 10 minutes Russ was calm and all was great. We had so much fun and are very thankful for your help can care for planning our ceremony and being there for us on our wedding day. We highly recommend your services!

Nanc and Russ Orlando
Hilton

Profile Picture User6075034, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Catholic, Jewish, Customized Vows, Licensed