Rev. Jeannie Walton Reviews

103 | New Lenox, IL

103 Reviews for Rev. Jeannie Walton

Katrina Ashby · Married on 09/13/2020

Outgoing Officiant!

Jeannie officiated our wedding on 9.13.20 and was INCREDIBLE! She made the ceremony very intimate and even made my fiancé laugh! He was super nervous being in front of everyone, but her sense of humor and personality helped to ease that nervousness! Jeannie even interacted with our live stream for all of our friends and family who couldn't attend this ceremony. Jeannie will definitely be our officiant again in April and we're looking forward to it! She made the whole process organized and answered questions I had in a timely manner! I would definitely recommend her for any ceremony!

Sent on 09/17/2020
  • Katrina

Katrina Ashby · Married on 09/13/2020

Outgoing Officiant!

Sent on 09/19/2020

Rev. Jeannie Walton's reply:

I have been wanting to call you to see how you all are. Your wedding was so amazing because of who you are as a family. You and your husband looked amazing!!! I was so happy we did the pre rehearsal to take away the stress. The day of the wedding he looked so happy and was relaxed. Your bonus son was the PROUDEST little man there. When your parents brought you forward and I said who gives this woman to this man, then asked them to kiss you. He was right next to me. I whispered do you want to kiss her too? He said YES! I was so excited. It was beautiful. When the best man came up to present the rings your son came up to. He was so excited! The ceremony was perfect because of the way you looked at each other. So romantic. Then when you did your Unity Ceremony of painting of a picture it was awesome!! The three of you did a fantastic job. Your guests were delightful. I had so much fun. I cannot wait for your next wedding in April!!! P.S. Send me some pictures for my website and Happy Happy Life!!
  • Martin

Martin Navarro · Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing to work with

Covid 19 threatened to derail our May 2020 marriage. Jeannie Walton was referred to us by our photography company, TWA Photography. She was an integral part in making sure that our wedding was successful. Throughout the whole process, she was very positive, supportive and made us feel at ease right from the start. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/05/2020
  • Jackie

Jackie Rottier Navarro · Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing! Highly recommended!!

We had our wedding at the beginning of May during Co-Vid season. Jeannine made everything possible and even easy.
    During a time that was so uncertain, she went above and beyond to make everything we wanted/needed possible. We would highly recommend her to a friend or anyone looking for someone to officiate their wedding!

Sent on 06/05/2020

Mrs Navarro,
    Thank you so much for your lovely words. You looked stunning! You both are a lovely couple and will have such a wonderful life ahead of you!

Andrea Conte · Married on 07/01/2020

Awesome Fun Nice Wonderful

Sorry this is so late!! We had a WONDERFUL CEREMONY. It was all that I dreamed for and more. I loved the romance and fun mixed in. The laughter helped me breathe . When my father gave me away I so appropriate you letting the music go so he could stand there and compose himself. We are so close. It was perfect.
    The ideas you gave us added so much to our ceremony.
    It was perfect.

Our rehearsal was great. Everyone was shocked it was only 30 minutes. The guys liked you for that. My wedding party that you were so nice. My mom loves you! You made our day! Sending you pictures. Thank you ! Andrea and Jon

Mr and Mrs Conte,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. You both are so sweet and I am so happy you loved your ceremony. I look forward to receiving your pictures! You both are a lot of fun and I was honored to be your officiant!
  • F

Frank Gelica · Married on 01/09/2020

So Amazing Kind Helpful

We are so glad we found Walton Weddings early. Jeannie referred us to our band Green 14, (who was Awesome!), to our photographer and florist. It was fantastic, it made planning and our day wonderful. We wanted a unique ceremony and had many ideas and Jeannie kept saying wonderful we can to that. Our ceremony came out perfect! We loved every moment. Our family is still taking about it. Our friends have asked for her number. It is such a special memory. We will never forget it and we will never forget how kind and loving Jeannie was.

Sent on 01/20/2020
  • Andrea

Andrea Guenther · Married on 11/23/2019

Definitely recommend!

Jeannie just officiated my wedding on November 23! She was so amazing! She kept the ceremony light and fun! Jeannie definitely made sure my new husband and myself felt comfortable and relaxed, and kept us filled with drinks! I would recommend Jeannie for anyone’s wedding!

Mrs. Ryan!
    You are the BEST! You BOTH WERE SO MUCH FUN at your rehearsal and at your wedding ceremony!! I loved when I read the answers to your 5 Questions and your guests responded and you both respond!! It was amazing! The way you both response to each others answers was fantastic! It was pure love. You both are amazing. Your wedding party and parents were wonderful. The way you chose to have fun and let everything be light and airy was brilliant. You were made for each other! I cannot wait to see your pictures and see your life unfold! Happy life!! Jeannie
  • Colleen

Colleen McGuire · Married on 11/01/2019

Officiant/Planner/Keep you Chill Extraordinaire

Jeannie was recommended by our venue, and they steered us right! Being from Devner and getting married in Chicago, you'd think it would be hard to navigate how we were going to get this done. Jeannie made everything quite easy and simple. She wants things done early, so you can 1)enjoy this time of being engaged 2) worry about the other things 3) to be pleasantly surprised on the day of your wedding, which all happened for us!

Jeannie gives great advice along the way while balancing the option to have creative freedom in your ceremony. Most of my guests thought we had known her previously, but really all it took was an hour phone conversation of getting to know her, and a few emails back and forward.

Thank you, Jeannie! People are still talking about what a lovely ceremony you presented :)

Sent on 11/11/2019

Rev. Jeannie Walton's reply:

Colleen and Mondo, You both are so WONDERFUL! I love how much you love each other. You decided to enjoy your rehearsal and your wedding day and you did. It was simply delightful to work with you both. You were so much fun! I have no doubt that your marriage will be a wonderful and I cannot wait to hear from you over the years! Also a few of your groomsmen told me I could perform their weddings :). So that way I will get to see you!!

Carey Jantesena · Married on 06/14/2019

Great experience, fun, worth it!

John was our officiant and he was so calming. I was a nervous groom. We took them up on a private pre rehearsal for the two of us befor the real rehearsal and I was so glad we did. I was so calm when our wedding came. Nan loved the whole experience, From beginning to end we loved it. I loved the choices of vows it made it easy for me as the groom. I liked how I was educated so I could help Nan make great choices. I felt so good about this choice. We did not have our other vendors yet so they suggested 3 other vendors, we went with all 3 and it was awesome! I dreded helping Nan plan our wedding because I knew nothing. I was never in a wedding and only went 1 wedding. I cannot say enough nice things. John was cool. Everyone liked him.

Sent on 09/02/2019

Rev. Jeannie Walton's reply:

Mr and Mrs J! You both were a dream to work with. So kind, and so much fun. I cannot wait to see your pictures! Happy Life! John

Alan Janten · Married on 05/18/2019

AMAZING Wonderful Helpful More than an officiant

I was asked to find our officiant. I called several people and all I heard was what is your date, here is my fee let me know if I can help you. Then I called Jeannie and she asked about us, our plans, my fiance. She told me she loved when grooms called. She asked if I wanted to learn about the process of a ceremony and the wedding day. I was so happy and relieved. She treated me with respect and I felt like I was talking to an old friend. She kept saying I am here for you and I want you to feel great on your wedding day. I want you to be calm and relaxed so you love it. I will teach you and your fiance all about everything and she did. We loved her. It was like a wedding officiant, wedding educator and a planner in one. Our parents and wedding party loved her. We had 2 ring bearers and 3 flower girls she won them over and it was so cute. She was fun and then reeled them in when she needed to. Then back to fun. We had the best ceremony and day. I am so glad we found her. 2 of my groomsmen are booking her. We were going to let our friend do our wedding. We wanted our wedding to feel personal and the person that married us to know us. Well I have to say I HAD NO IDEA how much went into a wedding ceremony before after and during and no way could my friend handle that. Jeannie was like a friend and we had so much fun. My wife was so happy and that is what mattered to me. We have already told people at work about her and so have our parents. Thank you for all of your help you made out day!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Rev. Jeannie Walton's reply:

Mr and Mrs. Janten, I had so much fun at your wedding. You both were amazing! Alan I loved talking to you on the phone, you asked the best questions! Your wedding party was wonderful. Please send me your pictures!!

Deanne · Married on 05/10/2019

Jeannie is amazing!

I have had the pleasure of working with Jeannie at numerous events. She is kind, professional, courteous and always goes the extra mile for her couples. She is involved with planning every step of the way which is why the events she officiates are flawless. Her attention to detail and commitment to excellence are unquestionable. I can’t say enough wonderful things about her!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Jake Bricken · Married on 03/08/2019

Great Job!

We had a great experience with planning and the day of our wedding. We would definatly recommend them to our family and friends.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Cathy Johnson · Married on 03/08/2019

Excellent Informative Helpful Best

We had the best time planning our ceremony and learning about our day. My husband talked to Jeannie first. He was super nervous. Hates speaking in front of people. I did not know this but they did several coaching calls with his vows! Planning was a breeze. Jeannie taught us about more than our ceremony. We learned about our entire day. We needed a photographer so she gave us an excellent referal and it was a great fit. We had a huge wedding party and 5 kids. They loved her and so did our parents. We had the best wedding day. Our ceremony was so great our family thought she knew us for a long time. I would say do not hesitate. I wish we would have hired her earlier so we could have been calmer planning. The things she told me put us both at peace.

Rev. Jeannie Walton's reply:

You both were wonderful! You did an excellent job with your ceremony. Your wedding party and the 5 kids in your wedding we amazing! I loved how you made a choice to have fun, be present and enjoy each other and your guests! Thank you for the honor of officiating your ceremony. Give our best to your parents.

Marci and Josh Jensen · Married on 02/03/2019

Loved the whole process Learned a lot

We loved the whole process. Planning our ceremony was wonderful, easy and great. We learned so much about everything. They met with us for an 1 1/2 hours and were so kind. I was a nervous bride until I understood things.
    Our rehearsal was so much fun. We both loved it and were so relaxed after it.

Our ceremony was a dream come true. I was nervous but became relaxed when John started. It was wonderful. We added a few fun things and our guests loved it. People still comment on our wedding.

Sent on 12/01/2019

Jack and Natalie Farrer · Married on 11/17/2018

Wonderful, Fun, Sweet, Kind and Great value for price!

We had such a great experience with Walton Weddings. Jeannie was so nice. We talked to several places and it was all business. Here is our date, this is my price let me know if you would like to book. Jeannie took a lot of time explaining things and answering questions. She cared. Our ceremony was fantastic. We loved her.

Since I write for a living I am trying to keep this short. The tips and timeline she sent saved me. I was obsessing over what am I missing, what should I do. I thought it was a bigger deal than it was.

Our rehearsal was fun. My friends rehearsals were a nightmare. Their uncle did their wedding did not know what he was doing and I feared what ours would be just like it. 35 minutes later everyone was smiling Nate and I were happy and excited for our wedding. We were all off to dinner!!

Our wedding day went so smoothly! I was early for everything thanks to what I was taught. Our photographer could not believe it. We had a blast. Our pictures before hand for a first look was worth it!

Our ceremony was so wonderful. It felt like slow motion. Everything was special and handled with care and love. Our 5 questions were such a surprise to our fiends and family and a high light!! We loved it! I can go on and on. I cannot say enough. The best!!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Patricia Jirout · Married on 10/20/2018

What a blast and she gave me such great ideas

I loved working with Jeannie. She gave me such great ideas to make our wedding unique. When we met with her I could not make a decision to save my life. So I started asking her questions and she answered them all and I felt happy. At that point, I knew she was going to be my officiant. I must have asked her 25 questions about all sorts of things, and she was so sweet. Then when talked about our prosessional where she gave us a great idea about our grandmothers that was so cute. Our wedding ceremony was perfect. Jeannie gave us the name of her favorite photographer and we enjoyed working with them. Our pictures came out great. Jeannie did so much for us than just be an officiant. She was wonderful and I HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Rev. Jeannie Walton's reply:

Patricia you were a delightful bride and so much fun to work with!
    Your wedding ceremony was gorgeous. The background of Zachary's Red Barn was so beautiful with the girls dresses. I have to say your wedding party was wonderful! Your groom was so romantic and sweet during the ceremony! I cannot wait to see your pictures!
  • Tammy

Tammy McCabe · Married on 09/29/2018

Jeannie is amazing!

From the first time I contacted Jeannie all the way through to the end, she was like a good friend. She was so caring and full of wisdom. She gave us solid advice and gave us many tips on how to make our day special. She was more than just an officiant, she was also like a wedding coordinator and a best friend. Her suggestions were fantastic! Many of our guests said it was one of the best ceremonies they ever attended. The ceremony was fun and personal with lots of laughs but also sacred as well.

Jeannie made our day very special. I am so happy we found her! Not only did she make our day joyous, I feel like I have found a friend for life. Call her, you will be so glad you did!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Jon · Married on 07/08/2018

We were blown away on how caring, organized and kind Jeannie was. We were from out of town and she guided us every step of the way. She made sure everything looked perfect before the ceremony. She guided us to our photographer and violinist. Our ceremony was perfect. We had so much fun and so did our family. I would love to do it again!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Callie Gregious · Married on 06/02/2018

Great at her job and great price too!

Our wedding was amazing! Jeannie was great to work with. Our rehearsal was informative and laid back. We had a huge wedding party. Jeannie just smiled and kept things moving with kindness and jokes. Our wedding ceremony was perfect. We called around and taked with a few preferred officiants on the 2 wedding websites and found that the prices were quite high and her price was excellent. She did more than we expected. Love her!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Jearri · Married on 06/01/2018

John was wonderful. Sweet, kind, knowledgeable and fun. Everyone liked him. He made our ceremony and rehearsal. We both were nervous about everything. Once we did the rehearsal we were ready to get married!!!
    Working with Walton Weddings was wonderful! Their price was so low compared to what they did. , We called around for prices and when they told us all they did compared to what others said my husband said grab them! We were glad we did!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Rev. Jeannie Walton's reply:

Jearri, It was my pleasure to help you. You both were so wonderful. Thank you for the honor of performing your wedding. I can't wait to see your fun wedding party again in your wedding pictures! John

Dan · Married on 05/27/2018

My wife Michelle and I got married on May 27, 2018 and Jeannie was our officiant and we absolutely loved her. Since the first time we met her we knew she would be perfect for us. Jeannie helped us out with everything from getting us prepared for the big day, to our timeline all the way to the wedding day and guiding us threw everything to make everything perfect. Our day was 100 degrees out and Jeannie went above and beyond to make sure everyone was ok and made sure nobody passed out. I would recommend Jeannie to everyone and anyone. Thank you again Jeannie!!!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Dan and Michelle,
    It was my pleasure to do everything possible to make your day great. You are a very special couple!! Thank you so much!

MJ · Married on 02/02/2018

Wow! We have been in many weddings so when we were ready to pick our officiant we wanted someone great that could bring out our vision. We wanted a fun, romantic, relaxed, fun ceremony because I lost my dad and he was fun. I wanted to honor his memory. I told my wedding coordinator how important my ceremony was and she said she would only go with Jeannie or John at Walton Weddings. When I talked with Jeannie I was blown away. She could see my vision and she gave me so many ways to honor my dad. She taught me so many things that I did not know about a wedding day and ceremony. I felt so relaxed and happy. I was so excited about my wedding! She did an amazing job taking care of both of us. OUr wedding was spectacular. We had 15 bridesmaids and 15 groomsmen, she did a great job keeping them in line and making us all look great. We were beyond happy! I felt so pleased. My bridesmaids were shocked because she asked them if they needed water or were they too warm. They all were in other weddings and said no one cares about the bridesmaids! WE LOVED OUR WEDDING. Jeannie is my fairy godmother. We are so happy and she also told us about her favorite photographer and we loved them too. It was a magical and wonderful day.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Mary Ann · Married on 12/02/2017

Jeannie was amazing. From the first time we spoke with her she put us at ease. We were having a huge wedding (240) and a huge wedding party (24) it is our family tradition, I do not recommend it. I was overwhelmed and not excited about our wedding. Jeannie explained everything about our ceremony choices and gave us great ideas for putting some surprises in their. She then taught us about our entire day and what to expect. She told us how a time schedule would look like and how to have time in between things to breathe and get excited about our wedding. I asked her who she liked for a DJ and Photographer. By the time we were done talking I was so happy. Our wedding day was fantastic. Our ceremony was amazing. It was just what we wanted romantic, sweet and fun! We did not want a dull wedding and it was not dull. Jeannie was incredibly organized. We had some rowdy guys in the group and she won them over and they loved her. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/01/2018

Sydney · Married on 10/14/2017

Jeannie made sure everything at our wedding went smoothly! She is sweet, caring, and funny and helps ease the nerves before the ceremony! I would definitely recommend her, as I could tell she truly cared and wanted our day to be perfect.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Rev. Jeannie Walton's reply:

Sydney, I waited for your and George's wedding. You both are so special! I loved your wedding and I am so glad you did! Thank you!

Evan · Married on 10/14/2017

I was told to find an officiant and I hit the jackpot. I called several people and 2 got back to me. They said what is your date and here is your price. Very cold. The third person was Jeannie. She said tell me about you both and where are you getting married. She was so cool. We talked for an hour. I loved her! Jackpot! I told my fiance and we hired her right away. One of the things my fiance wanted was someone that could handle my guys and they loved Jeannie and she kept them in line with jokes and a look of hey guys! We loved our fun ceremony. We are still getting compliments. Jeannie made me look good as a groom too. Jeannies price was super low for what she did. We had her do extra's too. We had some stressful family dynamics with both our parents divorce. (they do not play well together and neither do their new spouses) Since she is s a Life Coach my wife and I met with her 5 times to really talk it out not only or our wedding day but for the first year of our marriage. It worked out great. My siblings noticed that the plan worked and my parents behaved! That was worth it! For a guy to say I loved our wedding I know is a bit weird but I did. I loved seeing my wife's face, the peace and happiness it was AWESOME! Thanks Jeannie, you rock!

Sent on 06/14/2018