Rev. Jeannie Walton Reviews

Rev. Jeannie Walton 1
Rev. Jeannie Walton 2
Rev. Jeannie Walton 3

Carey Jantesena · Married on 06/14/2019

Great experience, fun, worth it!

John was our officiant and he was so calming. I was a nervous groom. We took them up on a private pre rehearsal for the two of us befor the real rehearsal and I was so glad we did. I was so calm when our wedding came. Nan loved the whole experience, From beginning to end we loved it. I loved the choices of vows it made it easy for me as the groom. I liked how I was educated so I could help Nan make great choices. I felt so good about this choice. We did not have our other vendors yet so they suggested 3 other vendors, we went with all 3 and it was awesome! I dreded helping Nan plan our wedding because I knew nothing. I was never in a wedding and only went 1 wedding. I cannot say enough nice things. John was cool. Everyone liked him.

Sent on 09/02/2019

Rev. Jeannie Walton's reply:

Mr and Mrs J! You both were a dream to work with. So kind, and so much fun. I cannot wait to see your pictures! Happy Life! John

Alan Janten · Married on 05/18/2019

AMAZING Wonderful Helpful More than an officiant

I was asked to find our officiant. I called several people and all I heard was what is your date, here is my fee let me know if I can help you. Then I called Jeannie and she asked about us, our plans, my fiance. She told me she loved when grooms called. She asked if I wanted to learn about the process of a ceremony and the wedding day. I was so happy and relieved. She treated me with respect and I felt like I was talking to an old friend. She kept saying I am here for you and I want you to feel great on your wedding day. I want you to be calm and relaxed so you love it. I will teach you and your fiance all about everything and she did. We loved her. It was like a wedding officiant, wedding educator and a planner in one. Our parents and wedding party loved her. We had 2 ring bearers and 3 flower girls she won them over and it was so cute. She was fun and then reeled them in when she needed to. Then back to fun. We had the best ceremony and day. I am so glad we found her. 2 of my groomsmen are booking her. We were going to let our friend do our wedding. We wanted our wedding to feel personal and the person that married us to know us. Well I have to say I HAD NO IDEA how much went into a wedding ceremony before after and during and no way could my friend handle that. Jeannie was like a friend and we had so much fun. My wife was so happy and that is what mattered to me. We have already told people at work about her and so have our parents. Thank you for all of your help you made out day!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Rev. Jeannie Walton's reply:

Mr and Mrs. Janten, I had so much fun at your wedding. You both were amazing! Alan I loved talking to you on the phone, you asked the best questions! Your wedding party was wonderful. Please send me your pictures!!

Jack and Natalie Farrer · Married on 11/17/2018

Wonderful, Fun, Sweet, Kind and Great value for price!

We had such a great experience with Walton Weddings. Jeannie was so nice. We talked to several places and it was all business. Here is our date, this is my price let me know if you would like to book. Jeannie took a lot of time explaining things and answering questions. She cared. Our ceremony was fantastic. We loved her.

Since I write for a living I am trying to keep this short. The tips and timeline she sent saved me. I was obsessing over what am I missing, what should I do. I thought it was a bigger deal than it was.

Our rehearsal was fun. My friends rehearsals were a nightmare. Their uncle did their wedding did not know what he was doing and I feared what ours would be just like it. 35 minutes later everyone was smiling Nate and I were happy and excited for our wedding. We were all off to dinner!!

Our wedding day went so smoothly! I was early for everything thanks to what I was taught. Our photographer could not believe it. We had a blast. Our pictures before hand for a first look was worth it!

Our ceremony was so wonderful. It felt like slow motion. Everything was special and handled with care and love. Our 5 questions were such a surprise to our fiends and family and a high light!! We loved it! I can go on and on. I cannot say enough. The best!!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Patricia Jirout · Married on 10/20/2018

What a blast and she gave me such great ideas

I loved working with Jeannie. She gave me such great ideas to make our wedding unique. When we met with her I could not make a decision to save my life. So I started asking her questions and she answered them all and I felt happy. At that point, I knew she was going to be my officiant. I must have asked her 25 questions about all sorts of things, and she was so sweet. Then when talked about our prosessional where she gave us a great idea about our grandmothers that was so cute. Our wedding ceremony was perfect. Jeannie gave us the name of her favorite photographer and we enjoyed working with them. Our pictures came out great. Jeannie did so much for us than just be an officiant. She was wonderful and I HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Rev. Jeannie Walton's reply:

Patricia you were a delightful bride and so much fun to work with!
    Your wedding ceremony was gorgeous. The background of Zachary's Red Barn was so beautiful with the girls dresses. I have to say your wedding party was wonderful! Your groom was so romantic and sweet during the ceremony! I cannot wait to see your pictures!
  • Tammy

Tammy McCabe · Married on 09/29/2018

Jeannie is amazing!

From the first time I contacted Jeannie all the way through to the end, she was like a good friend. She was so caring and full of wisdom. She gave us solid advice and gave us many tips on how to make our day special. She was more than just an officiant, she was also like a wedding coordinator and a best friend. Her suggestions were fantastic! Many of our guests said it was one of the best ceremonies they ever attended. The ceremony was fun and personal with lots of laughs but also sacred as well.

Jeannie made our day very special. I am so happy we found her! Not only did she make our day joyous, I feel like I have found a friend for life. Call her, you will be so glad you did!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Jon · Married on 07/08/2018

We were blown away on how caring, organized and kind Jeannie was. We were from out of town and she guided us every step of the way. She made sure everything looked perfect before the ceremony. She guided us to our photographer and violinist. Our ceremony was perfect. We had so much fun and so did our family. I would love to do it again!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Callie Gregious · Married on 06/02/2018

Great at her job and great price too!

Our wedding was amazing! Jeannie was great to work with. Our rehearsal was informative and laid back. We had a huge wedding party. Jeannie just smiled and kept things moving with kindness and jokes. Our wedding ceremony was perfect. We called around and taked with a few preferred officiants on the 2 wedding websites and found that the prices were quite high and her price was excellent. She did more than we expected. Love her!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Jearri · Married on 06/01/2018

John was wonderful. Sweet, kind, knowledgeable and fun. Everyone liked him. He made our ceremony and rehearsal. We both were nervous about everything. Once we did the rehearsal we were ready to get married!!!
    Working with Walton Weddings was wonderful! Their price was so low compared to what they did. , We called around for prices and when they told us all they did compared to what others said my husband said grab them! We were glad we did!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Rev. Jeannie Walton's reply:

Jearri, It was my pleasure to help you. You both were so wonderful. Thank you for the honor of performing your wedding. I can't wait to see your fun wedding party again in your wedding pictures! John

Dan · Married on 05/27/2018

My wife Michelle and I got married on May 27, 2018 and Jeannie was our officiant and we absolutely loved her. Since the first time we met her we knew she would be perfect for us. Jeannie helped us out with everything from getting us prepared for the big day, to our timeline all the way to the wedding day and guiding us threw everything to make everything perfect. Our day was 100 degrees out and Jeannie went above and beyond to make sure everyone was ok and made sure nobody passed out. I would recommend Jeannie to everyone and anyone. Thank you again Jeannie!!!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Dan and Michelle,
    It was my pleasure to do everything possible to make your day great. You are a very special couple!! Thank you so much!

MJ · Married on 02/02/2018

Wow! We have been in many weddings so when we were ready to pick our officiant we wanted someone great that could bring out our vision. We wanted a fun, romantic, relaxed, fun ceremony because I lost my dad and he was fun. I wanted to honor his memory. I told my wedding coordinator how important my ceremony was and she said she would only go with Jeannie or John at Walton Weddings. When I talked with Jeannie I was blown away. She could see my vision and she gave me so many ways to honor my dad. She taught me so many things that I did not know about a wedding day and ceremony. I felt so relaxed and happy. I was so excited about my wedding! She did an amazing job taking care of both of us. OUr wedding was spectacular. We had 15 bridesmaids and 15 groomsmen, she did a great job keeping them in line and making us all look great. We were beyond happy! I felt so pleased. My bridesmaids were shocked because she asked them if they needed water or were they too warm. They all were in other weddings and said no one cares about the bridesmaids! WE LOVED OUR WEDDING. Jeannie is my fairy godmother. We are so happy and she also told us about her favorite photographer and we loved them too. It was a magical and wonderful day.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Mary Ann · Married on 12/02/2017

Jeannie was amazing. From the first time we spoke with her she put us at ease. We were having a huge wedding (240) and a huge wedding party (24) it is our family tradition, I do not recommend it. I was overwhelmed and not excited about our wedding. Jeannie explained everything about our ceremony choices and gave us great ideas for putting some surprises in their. She then taught us about our entire day and what to expect. She told us how a time schedule would look like and how to have time in between things to breathe and get excited about our wedding. I asked her who she liked for a DJ and Photographer. By the time we were done talking I was so happy. Our wedding day was fantastic. Our ceremony was amazing. It was just what we wanted romantic, sweet and fun! We did not want a dull wedding and it was not dull. Jeannie was incredibly organized. We had some rowdy guys in the group and she won them over and they loved her. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/01/2018

Sydney · Married on 10/14/2017

Jeannie made sure everything at our wedding went smoothly! She is sweet, caring, and funny and helps ease the nerves before the ceremony! I would definitely recommend her, as I could tell she truly cared and wanted our day to be perfect.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Rev. Jeannie Walton's reply:

Sydney, I waited for your and George's wedding. You both are so special! I loved your wedding and I am so glad you did! Thank you!

Evan · Married on 10/14/2017

I was told to find an officiant and I hit the jackpot. I called several people and 2 got back to me. They said what is your date and here is your price. Very cold. The third person was Jeannie. She said tell me about you both and where are you getting married. She was so cool. We talked for an hour. I loved her! Jackpot! I told my fiance and we hired her right away. One of the things my fiance wanted was someone that could handle my guys and they loved Jeannie and she kept them in line with jokes and a look of hey guys! We loved our fun ceremony. We are still getting compliments. Jeannie made me look good as a groom too. Jeannies price was super low for what she did. We had her do extra's too. We had some stressful family dynamics with both our parents divorce. (they do not play well together and neither do their new spouses) Since she is s a Life Coach my wife and I met with her 5 times to really talk it out not only or our wedding day but for the first year of our marriage. It worked out great. My siblings noticed that the plan worked and my parents behaved! That was worth it! For a guy to say I loved our wedding I know is a bit weird but I did. I loved seeing my wife's face, the peace and happiness it was AWESOME! Thanks Jeannie, you rock!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Lisa · Married on 10/08/2017

Thank you so much! You really were the leader for our ceremony & we are so happy we picked you!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Rev. Jeannie Walton's reply:

Lisa, it was my privilege. Your ceremony was exciting, getting married outside not only with your all your guests in attendance but all of the people at the venue there too was tricky but it went so well. There were about 270 people who saw you married!! It was exciting and you were delightful!

Debbi · Married on 09/17/2017

Our wedding was a very personal ceremony we created ourselves and Jeannie Walton was wonderful to work with! She made our day complete and we highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/20/2017
    Rev. Jeannie Walton 4
    Rev. Jeannie Walton 5

Debbi,
    Thank you so much! Thanks for including the pictures. When you walked down the aisle with your brothers and your son it brought tears to my eyes it was so beautiful. You and your husband were wonderful!!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/03/2017

Jeannie was amazing! She truly helped make our day perfect! Whenever we had questions, which we had a lot of she answered very quickly and definitely made us feel at ease. With the help and recommendations from Jeannie we were able to let our personalities show. Full of laughs and romance. This day was everything we had dreamed of. :-)

Sent on 11/27/2017

Rev. Jeannie Walton's reply:

You were a dream couple. You did everything right, you were a relaxed, calm and happy couple. It came through in all of your pictures! Thank you for the honor of performing your wedding! You both are wonderful!

Lisa · Married on 07/22/2017

Jeannie did a fantastic job! Our wedding ceremony was beautiful. It was very personalized and touching. She was great with the kids and put everyone at ease. Our guests also really liked her. She knows what she's doing and has great ideas and solutions for any situation. We're so grateful we went with her. Would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Rev. Jeannie Walton's reply:

LIsa, You both were wonderful, you did an excellent job writing your vows and expressing yourselves. Al of the kids were perfect! Your husband starting to spill the sand to make the sand ceremony fun was so funny! When he encouraging all of the kids to do it was historical! The funniest part was the youngest looking at you all like you were nuts! I cannot wait to see your pictures!. Thank you !! You are the sweetest! Jeannie

April · Married on 04/08/2017

Smart, Fun, Kind, Took a lot of time with us to teach us about our wedding and our entire day. Took a lot of stress off us both and we loved our wedding! Our guest are still complimenting us. Our wedding party liked her too! My mom sent her a thank you note. Fun fun fun! Rehearsal great, Wedding great process great Great!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Rev. Jeannie Walton's reply:

April, Thank you so much. I had so much fun with you both and your family! Your wedding party was a blast! Let me know when your pictures get in! Jeannie!

Diane · Married on 03/11/2017

When we first talked to Jeannie we were all smiles. All the stress of planning went away. We were so happy! Everything made sense! Planning our ceremony was way more fun than we thought. It became more than we ever thought possible. We wanted to include our parents so we did a something special for them at the beginning of the ceremony. They loved it. Jeannie loved our story so she did a great job pulling some funny stories out of us and telling our guests them. She wove in a bit of romance too. We are still getting compliments. Dave and I thought our ceremony was not too important. We were only concerned with our reception and the party. After we did our rehearsal I was so excited about the ceremony. After our actual ceremony I was thrilled. I am so glad we found Jeannie. I would have done a very simple walk in walk out ceremony with no meaning. We loved our ceremony. We got a ton of compliments. We have a great memory. Our friend did a video as a surprise. It was the best part of our day. Thank you Jeannie!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Rev. Jeannie Walton's reply:

Diane, Your words are so sweet! Thank you so much. Your wedding was so much fun. I loved seeing how happy you both were. Thank you so much. Please send me some pictures!

Candy · Married on 02/25/2017

John was so much fun. He made me laugh which calmed me down so much. I am so thankful we chose Him My photographer kept saying you are so lucky you got a great officiant. Most most officiants do not work! We loved him Everyone complimented us on our wedding.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Rev. Jeannie Walton's reply:

Candy, Hearing you both laugh and was wonderful . I enjoyed your wedding so much and I am glad you loved it! Please send me your pictures! Juohn

Lina · Married on 01/29/2017

John was our Minister. John and Jeannie are very patient. My wedding was a year and 1/2 ago and I promised I would write a review and here it is. Fantastic, we loved our process and our wedding. I am extremely unorganized, I sorta fly by the seat of my pants or so says my mom. I drove everyone crazy. Jeannie and John met with Armad and I and made Armad so happy. Sweetly Jeannie explained everything and John added a lot. We were happy! Everything made seance. Armad an accountant :), loves things in order and he found what he wanted. I liked them because they were fun. We loved our ceremony. It was so much fun. I just stood there and could not believe how magical it was. I always wanted to get married at the Zoo in front of the fountain to Armand. It was perfect. I would say do not hestitate. John did a fantastic job. Jeannie's tips and timeline made Armand happy so I would show up on time to marry him!!! My mom was thrilled. I want to do it all over again. Thanks for the best day of our lives. We love you two!!.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Rev. Jeannie Walton's reply:

You are the best. 1 2/2 year is not too long to review us at all. We know that you are super busy. Your personalities made your wedding great. I had so much fun. Thank you for your kind words. When you have time add one of your pictures!
    John

Ljiljana · Married on 01/28/2017

Jeannie made our wedding so magical and even more special by the way she put together our ceremony and the way she presented it our guests loved it too. We will never forget her and how special she made our day God bless you Jeannie and a million thank yous!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Maria · Married on 12/03/2016

Professional, Super Reasonable, because they give you so much more than a regular officiant . We talked to several officiants and they were nice and business like. When we talked with Jeannie and John we could feel how much they cared. They gave us a ton of information we thought we knew but we did not. Jeannie gave us a tip sheet to teach us about the entire wedding day not just the ceremony. My fiancé was smiling because I was smiling. Relief!

Our officiant was John and he was a loving, calming presence. He made sure we were all good and then we walked down the aisle. His smile was so reassuring. We were very nervous at first and then everything went so well. It was like I was floating.

We HIGHLY recommend them. When you shop for vendors look at value for what they do. Going cheaper is not a good idea, we had to fire our photographer after our engagement session. We learned an expenisve lesson. Go professional and have a great wedding day.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Rev. Jeannie Walton's reply:

I was so happy to officiate your wedding. You both were wonderful and so was your wedding party! Please send me pictures. Happy Life! John

Laura · Married on 11/19/2016

Best referral we received. Having a memorable ceremony was the most important thing to me. I interviewed many officiants. Jeanine you gave me exactly what i wanted and everything you promised. It was funny, emotional short and sweet. Thank you for reaching out and communicating with all my vendors so everyone was on the same page. You gave us a beautiful ceremony to remember. Those 5 questions really shared a lot with our guests they loved it and so did we. We had so many people compliment us on the ceremony from our friends to our family. We were told it was the best they've ever seen. Thank you for sharing in our day and giving this bride everything she dreamed the ceremony could be.

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Rev. Jeannie Walton 6

Rev. Jeannie Walton's reply:

Laura + Adam, you both are amazing! Laura as you walked down the aisle and your daughter started singing as a surprise to Adam, I almost fell over! It was breath taking! Your son and daughter did an outstanding job. Thank you for letting me be a part of your day.

Tracy · Married on 09/03/2016

Jeannie we cannot thank you and John enough. The pre wedding tips for our wedding ceremony and wedding day were a life saver. John did an excellent job with our ceremony. We loved it!
    Tracy and Jackson