"I Now Pronounce You" Wedding Officiant Services

Palatine, IL View map

$477 Typical Price

You will get a "full service" wedding with your love story shared, if you wish. You'll also receive a free planning meeting and a marriage enrichment gift book. I'll compose your wedding ceremony to be just what you want. I have enjoyed over 30 years of being married to one great wife, and have lead weddings during that time. My passion is to help you toward a lifetime of love. As you commit to this I will commit to be your Marriage Minister, for life. I want your special day to be memorable and enjoyable, a great “launch” onto your life journey of love!

Email me- mike@inowpronounceyou.us

Or text or call me- 708 602 2864

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$477

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$475

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$150

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$75

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian
Quaker

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

IL
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating
    Anne M. Married on 09/21/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hire pastor mike as your wedding officiant!

I knew the minute we met with Pastor Mike he would be the one officiating our wedding. He is kind, sweet, so genuine, funny, he could be my own grandpa! He was so accommodating to what we wanted and always provided an updated script to make sure we were happy. His communication was top notch. We received so many great compliments from our guests about how amazing he was and where did we find him. I would recommend Mike a million times to any couples looking for an officiant. He was also very reasonably priced.
    Thank you for everything Pastor Mike!
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa D. Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent!

Mike was outstanding from our initial meeting to the day of with supporting us. He took sometime at our meeting to get to know us, ask some questions, and was funny throughout the ceremony! We would highly recommend him to anyone, as he did a great job with everything including our ceremony!
    Taylor Married on 09/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband is in the Navy at Great Lakes and we had originally wanted to get married in Florida and have a close family friend marry us. That didn't pan out and we needed to have our wedding in the Great lakes area and were considering using a Navy chaplain. That also didn't work out and it left us open to needing to find an officiant 6 weeks before our wedding. Rev Mike saved the day for us. He responded quickly and kindly. I live in New York so he worked with us out of state over phone calls and worked off the script we were originally going to use from our Family friend in Florida. He arrived early which was great to be able to say hi for a moment before hand. Rev Mike was helpful in editing scriptures and providing feedback and also relating to us. We couldn't recommend him enough. Thank you Rev Mike!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

MS Weddings & Events MS Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Rev Mike will help each couple tell their love story and take the time to know the couple. He will certainly help you feel your in good hands. I recommend you call Rev. Mike and have a talk with him. You will see what i mean. The best to all

A Sound Decision DJ Service A Sound Decision DJ Service Wedding DJs

Rev Mike is awesome to work with and will treat you like gold, He is professional,funny and not at all stuffy,and he will cater to your wants and needs completely.Highly endorsed....

Palatine, 60067

9 am until 9pm, daily. Emergency calls anytime.
Location of ("I Now Pronounce You" Wedding Officiant Services)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding