526 Crescent Ave. #315, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,500
Availability Check your date

About Katherine Salvatori Photography

Timeless / Romantic / Tangible / LOVE!

Follow Katherine Salvatori Photography on

ksp30

89 Reviews for Katherine Salvatori Photography

Teresa · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely Amazing

First and foremost, Katherine and her husband Jason are an amazing team to work with!! Over a year ago, looking initially at her blog posts, I loved the feel and look of all the pictures. After meeting with Katherine, her professionalism and overall personality I knew she would be a great choice. After our engagement photos came back, I was even more sold we made the BEST decision. On our wedding day it was smooth sailing, she made sure to get all the family and friend photos we wanted and more. She was flexible leading up to the day and when I decided to have a spontaneous 30+ group photo she handled with ease! You cannot go wrong with Katherine!!!

Lara · Married on 09/01/2018

Absolutely Exceptional

Katherine and Jason were absolutely phenomenal! We were so impressed with their skill and professionalism from the moment we met Katherine, a year before our wedding, to when we got our gorgeous wedding photos (much more quickly than anticipated). Along with being masterful photographers, on the day of our wedding they put so much into making us and our bridal party feel at ease and helping the wedding run smoothly. Jason also carried my train around all day and taught my bridesmaids his train fluffing technique so they could use it during the ceremony :). What a team! We couldn't have been happier with them and we highly recommend them!

Ali Kane · Married on 08/18/2018

The best!

Katherine and Jason were beyond wonderful throughout the entire process!! From the moment we first met with Katherine we felt totally at ease. They wanted to get to know us, our style and our vision for our big day! It was so important to have a photographer that we knew we could depend on considering they were capturing the biggest day of our lives. They made you feel like you were the only wedding on their minds even though we all know they are very busy people! On our actual wedding day, Katherine and Jason had everything under control...and I mean EVERYTHING!! Prior to our wedding day, I knew I never had to worry about then but when the actual day came, they blew me out of the water. I know Katherine always laughs that everyone loves Jason and I can see why. He was my right hand man that day and it was so appreciated!! No matter what I needed (literally), he had it covered. I didn't have to worry about a thing. Meanwhile, Katherine captured away! They really work amazingly together as a team too!! Another thing I loved was how special they made the moments for us. Even though we had 2 photographers and a videographer for all our more "intimate moments," it felt as though it was just the two of us there so they were able to capture genuine moments from our big day that I will treasure forever. I could go on and on about Katherine and Jason but to sum it up, they were one of the best choices we made for our wedding day and now we forever have beautiful photos to cherish because of them!! Thank you guys so much!! :)

Katherine Salvatori Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• Wynn Films
    Wynn Films Wedding Videographers

Always great to work with and consistently creates quality work!

• 526 Crescent Ave. #315, #315 Glen Ellyn, Illinois, 60137 See on map