Carol Stream, IL 60188 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Carly Pribich, Makeup Artist

Hi! My name is Carly Pribich, and I'm a professional chicago wedding makeup artist. I specialize in airbrush bridal makeup. As an artist, I love making women feel good about themselves. What’s unique about my approach is that I ask questions and listen first. I find this so important because my client’s vision and comfort are the utmost priority. I have a passion for creating polished bridal looks, and I love to enhance a client's natural beauty. My Artist Style: Soft, Romantic, Elegant & Timeless. My utmost priority is to make you look & feel your very best on your wedding day!

Follow Carly Pribich, Makeup Artist on

Carly Pribich, Makeup Artist 3
Carly Pribich, Makeup Artist 4
  • Colleen

Colleen Klapprodt · Married on 10/05/2018

Absolutely perfect "natural" bridal makeup!

Carly was AMAZING! During our trial she was very good at explaining all her steps to creating the look I wanted for my wedding day. She paid great attention to detail and made sure I was comfortable with all the products she was using. We worked together to create the perfect look. On my wedding day she helped schedule and make a timeline for all of my girls to get their makeup done leaving extra room at the end for touch ups. She listened to what we wanted and make us look absolutely gorgeous. I typically don't wear a lot of makeup so her "natural and simple" style really made me feel beautiful. I highly recommend for all brides and bridesmaids!

Lindsey · Married on 09/29/2018

Carly is amazing!

This review is LONG overdue! Carly did my bridal makeup and the makeup for my bridal party of 7 bridesmaids and two moms for my September wedding. I seriously cannot say enough wonderful things, not only about Carly's AMAZING work, but also her overall demeanor. Carly listened to my vision and created the perfect wedding day look! Carly's style is natural, and I loved that I looked like me (with a little bit of extra glam) on my wedding day. Every single girl in my bridal party talked for weeks afterwards about what a great job she did with their makeup as well! That Carly was organized and helped put together a schedule before the big day was an added bonus. She was a calming, fun presence on a hectic day, and I would not hesitate to recommend Carly to anyone. Thank you, Carly!!!

Alexa · Married on 06/30/2018

Carly did not only makeup for my engagement photos in Chicago, IL but also for my wedding in Stevens Point, WI. Her ability to bring out your natural beauty without using pounds of makeup was very refreshing! She provided myself and 6 other bridesmaids a natural glowing look that lasted all day and made us feel so beautiful. After and during the wedding i got several compliments on how natural myself and the bridesmaids looked (i cant wait to see the professional photos!) She is professional, extremely talented, listens well and is very down to earth. I would highly recommend her for any important event you may have!

Carly Pribich, Makeup Artist 5

Carly Pribich, Makeup Artist FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

• Dance Flow Control
    Dance Flow Control Wedding DJs

Carly has such a positive attitude and does amazing work. She is a true professional and loves what she does. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

• Katherine Salvatori Photography
    Katherine Salvatori Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Carly is an absolute privilege, not only is she a true artist with makeup, but she is also a true professional, and takes care of her brides and bridesmaids like she's taking care of her own family - they feel welcomed and beautiful. As a photographer, that is what I want them to exude in their photos. I couldn't recommend her enough!

• Carol Stream, Illinois, 60188 See on map