Floral Wonders

Geneva, IL View map

Welcome to Floral Wonders,
the creators of floral works of art!

We are located in beautiful, historic Geneva, Illinois and strive to provide you with the finest floral services by transforming thoughts and feelings into floral art. Whether we cater to individuals or businesses, our work reflects our design philosophy of creating distinctive work and highly personalized experience for all of our clients. Our services include , weddings, business needs, life's occasions, parties, sympathy and something very special called "gift reminder".

We love weddings! The anticipation, romance and beauty of one the most important days of anyone's life captured our imaginations long time ago and is not letting go. We've been in your shoes before and understand how important it is to make your wedding day distinctive and stress free. That's why we spend a lot of time with you listening to your needs, wants and ideas. We want to see every picture, color and sample not only of the flowers but anything that speaks to you so we can pinpoint the exact mood you're after. We'll help you put it all together and because we're very creative and resourceful you can be sure your wedding day will reflect your individual style and stay on budget. Request a consultation today so we can make your dreams come true!

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Karen L. Married on 06/14/2022

Beautiful flowers, Beautiful experience, Beautiful Caitlin & Floral Wonders Team

I used Floral Wonders for my daughters engagement party, bridal shower and her wedding. The flowers were Stunning, absolutely Beautiful. Caitlin is the absolute Best. She took our vision and made it come to life. Her knowledge of flowers and her sense of exactly what we wanted help create all of my daughter's dreams come true. I can not say enough about Caitlin, she is Amazing. The Floral Wonders flowers are Beautiful, everyone commented on the flowers saying how beautiful they were. The Floral Wonders team did a great job. They were all so helpful. I can not say enough about Caitlin and her team, simply put the are the Best at what they do. I will continue to us Floral Wonders for every event I have. Thank you Caitlin and the entire team at Floral Wonders you made my baby girls dreams come to life.
  • Emily
    Emily A. Married on 06/05/2022

Gave us a beautiful wedding day

Caitlin at floral wonders was wonderful. She communicated clearly and quickly. The quality of the flowers was great, and she worked with our budget. I wish I could have kept my flowers forever.
    Elizabeth K. Married on 05/28/2022

Made our day more perfect!

From the first conversation, I knew that Caitlin would make my flower dreams come true! It was so easy to explain what we wanted, and she sure made it come to life. We could not be happier with how our venue looked and such - highly recommend Floral Wonders! THANK YOU!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

310 Campbell St. Geneva, 60134
Location of (Floral Wonders)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding