Lake Zurich Florist

Lake Zurich, IL View map

Thank you for considering Lake Zurich Florist Weddings & Special Events for the floral design of your special occasion and events.

Artistry, passion and knowledge are all elements vital to floral design. Striking colors, rich textures, enduring scents and creative floral design combine to make flowers by Lake Zurich Florist Weddings & Special Events breathtaking.

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up
4.7
    Diana Married on 09/04/2021

Beautiful wedding flowers

Lake Zurich Florist did an amazing job with my daughter’s wedding flowers!!! Anna is great to work with. Her knowledge of flowers and ability to turn our inspirations into amazing flower arrangements impressed all of us. We sent her ideas of my daughter’s inspirations. She and her staff, Kathy and the entire team created absolutely gorgeous flower arrangements from bouquets, to Arch décor, centerpieces and Garland, etc. They are the best I have ever seen. All of our guests kept talking about how beautiful those flowers are. Thank you very much for making my daughter’s wedding so extra special!!!
    Danielle Married on 12/19/2015
    Kathy was so helpful to me. I knew that I wanted roses for my bouquet and bridesmaid bouquets but I was unsure about colors. She helped me make those choices as well as choices for corsages and boutinears. I know nothing about flowers and she really guided me in the right direction. The flowers were delivered on time to my parents house and Kathy hand delivered the beautinears to the church and even helped the guys get them on. I received so many compliments on my bouquet. Many people said it was the prettiest bridal bouquet they had ever seen! I continue to get compliments on it after bringing pictures to work as well! Thanks Kathy!
  • User1274704 2+ years ago
    Kathy from Lake Zurich Florist was easy to work with and the flowers looked beautiful on my wedding day!

34 East Main Street Lake Zurich, IL, 60047
Location of (Lake Zurich Florist)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding