Chicago, IL 60701 Map · Phone number

About True Grace Photography

Grace is a calm, kind-hearted photographer who loves people and nature. She has photographed and celebrated the weddings of over 100 couples since 2010 and enjoys her work immensely. Her clients and publications list includes Harper's BAZAAR, ETSY, Ann Taylor, Inc. among others.

Seeking to capture wedding photographs that capture the flow and narrative of the entire day, Grace uses light to highlight moments in their natural atmosphere and environment.

Her approach is a blend of documentary and fine art styles. Grace finds organic, candid moments of people interacting within the atmosphere of the day. However, she's no wallflower when it comes to directing the perfect bridal portrait and organizing families and wedding parties.

Follow True Grace Photography on

True Grace Photography 5
True Grace Photography 6
  • Ally

Ally Fields · Married on 06/08/2019

So thrilled with True Grace!

Before we even made a decision about our photographer, Grace spent a significant time on the phone with me asking about our life and our vision for the big day. She made me feel so at ease instantly, so choosing her was a no-brainer, and we are so happy we did! Grace was our photographer for both our engagement session and our wedding. We are not very comfortable around cameras, but her relaxed, genuine, positive demeanor was so reassuring. She never made us feel like we were a block of time in her schedule- she spent as long as she needed to make sure everything was just right. She perfectly captured every aspect of our vision, from cozy home pictures to classic Lincoln Park, the Chicago riverwalk to our venue to Lurie gardens and the iconic Wrigley building. She even managed to get some priceless photos of our crazy dog! We are so incredibly grateful for our experience with Grace already, and we don't even have all our wedding day photos back! We can't wait to see the rest!

Sent on 07/06/2019
    True Grace Photography 7
    True Grace Photography 8
    True Grace Photography 9
    True Grace Photography 10
    True Grace Photography 11
    True Grace Photography 12

tanya · Married on 08/04/2018

Grace’s positive and genuine soul is contagious to all— every time we had an encounter with her during our wedding planning process, we left in the best mood about our client relationship and were eager to work with her for our wedding. Fast forward to the wedding, Grace was incredible. She listened to our wants and made it happen..every single time. We are very camera shy but Grace made us feel comfortable— she worked really well with our videographer as well whom she met that same day.

We are so completely blown away with our wedding gallery— she delivers ultimate quality. The photos are beautiful and timeless. Her efficiency, professionalism and attention to detail are just the cherry on top when working with Grace. Her creativity is transparent-- when walking into new settings, she treats them like a blank canvas and imagines up beautiful photography. I originally thought I would be so fatigued on the wedding day from posing but that was no where near the case. She captures moments and sprinkles in all the important portraits from your wedding day. I was able to enjoy the day and have so many amazing “in the moment” photos that I will cherish for years to come.

If you decide to work with Grace, you will be hiring an ultimate story teller who invests in you and your significant other. I know I will cross paths with Grace again-- her talent is undeniable and she was a treasure to work with.

Sent on 10/05/2018

tavia · Married on 05/18/2018

Grace is an amazing photographer and we extremely happy with our photos and our experience. Grace shot our engagement photos downtown Chicago. My fiance and I were a little nervous as we have never had professional photos taken before but Grace put us at ease. She made us feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera, we didn’t feel too poesy or stiff. She also researched and scoped out the areas that were in walking distance. This was very helpful as we trusted her eye to know what would look best and this helped not wasting any time trying to decide where to go. Grace provided us with quality photographs, we love how our photos truly look like us…at our best. Grace has an eye for natural, unobtrusive, fun, lifestyle photos that captures true emotion. Grace, without a doubt, is a very talented photographer. Hiring her was the best wedding planning decision I have made. She will be go to photographer for moment we will want to capture in the future.

Sent on 06/05/2017

True Grace Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Yazz Jazz Music & Productions
    Yazz Jazz Music & Productions Wedding Bands

She is an amazing photographer and VERY easy to work with!

• MLP Events
    MLP Events Wedding Planners

A photographer with the gift for capturing timeless moments, true personality, and of course elegance and grace. Working with Grace of True Grace Photography was an experience I will never forget. Her eye and attention to the details is remarkable. My photos are some of the best photos I have ever taken. I know I will cherish these photos and my experience for a lifetime! I would highly recommend True Grace for all your photography needs. Thank you Grace!

• Allium Floral Design
    Allium Floral Design Wedding Florists

Grace is one of my very favorite vendors across our entire industry! She is incredibly professional and always has the client's best interest at heart when working an event. I have collaborated with her on styled photo shoots, real weddings, and this past Spring I hired her to shoot my family's group portrait. She has never let me down! Worth every penny!

• Chicago See on map