321 N La Londe Avenue, Lombard, IL 60148 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Allium Floral Design

Allium is a fresh faced floral design company who specializes in weddings and events. For more information, please visit our website: www.alliumfd.com.

Follow Allium Floral Design on

Allium Floral Design 6
Allium Floral Design 7

George Lesko · Married on 03/30/2019

Our Wedding Flowers

Allium did a fantastic job providing the floral arrangements and flowers for our wedding party. Kim spent time with us reviewing options and providing designs that fit our Wedding perfectly. Many of our guests commented on how beautiful the flowers were. The tables looked amazing !!! We recommend Allium to family and friends.

Sent on 04/06/2019
    Allium Floral Design 8

Allium Floral Design's reply:

George, you and Lisa were an absolute dream to work with, thank you for trusting me, and for your kind words! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness!
  • Briana

Briana · Married on 09/21/2018

Vision brought to life

I didn’t take much time to shop around for florist. Kim was recommended to me by my cousin who also used her services for her wedding. Once I met up with Kim and discussed what I had in mind there was no turning back. She was able to make my idea come to life. We discussed different options to use, artificial or real, and what would loom better. I had a small budget and she was able to work with me. I even provided some elements of my own for the centerpiece that turned out amazing! She made me a beautiful headpiece as well. I focused on succulents because it went with the feel I was found for and she was beyond able to make my vision reality.

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Allium Floral Design 13
    Allium Floral Design 14
    Allium Floral Design 15

Stephanie · Married on 11/04/2017

Kim was amazing to work with! She is very informative an answered all my questions quickly. Flowers were the one thing I didn’t have to worry or stress about for my wedding thanks to Kim. Everything turned out better then I hoped!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Award

Allium Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 295.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 321 N La Londe Avenue Lombard, 60148 See on map