Other couples have also viewed:
8 Reviews for Rosario Resort
Recommended by 90% of couples
10 User photos
Laura · Married on 07/21/2018
Rosario resort is the perfect venue for creating lifelong memories of an amazing wedding weekend. Our daughter and son-in-law were married at Rosario in July 2018 and it was an outstanding experience. The resort is small enough that you really feel like it’s your place for the weekend and large enough to provide many opportunities for recreation in addition to the wedding festivities.
The Point Lawn was a stunning venue for the wedding ceremony, but the beach house lawn would also have been beautiful. A huge added plus is the wonderful back up venue that the music room provides. There’s no need to obsessively look at your Weather Channel app to see if it’s going to rain because you will have a lovely indoor option if needed. In addition to the absolutely spectacular setting, the ability to settle in for an entire wedding weekend provides everyone the opportunity to connect, play, and enjoy each other. If you’re weighing whether or not to have a wedding in town or weekend at Rosario, there really is no contest.
Prospective couples/families might notice that the Beach House reception area is a bit dated and could use a remodel. However, in the capable hands of Veronica from Orcas Events and Cindy from The Nest floral design, this space can be transformed into an elegant venue. The bank of glass windows looking out on the bay provide a stunning view and the deck is the perfect place to enjoy a warm summer evening if you’d like to step away from the music and the dancing.
The staff at Rosario resort are exceptional. We felt like they were truly excited to be part of our celebration and made every effort to help us all feel special. Rationally, we know that Rosario is having weddings continuously through the summer, but the hospitality of the resort was so exceptional we felt like our event was the most special wedding of the season. The bride and groom had the wedding of their dreams and our guests loved their experience. We highly recommend Rosario!
Sent on 09/15/2018
Corynn · Married on 07/18/2015
Our wedding at Rosario Resort was an absolute dream. We got engaged in February 2015 and wanted to get married in the immediate summer or fall. We were lucky that Rosario had an opening, and since they do everything in-house, pulling off a 5 month engagement was no problem.Sent on 09/15/2015
1. Rosario's event coordinators, Lori Fast and Jolene Versailles, are the ideal team. They maintained excellent communication throughout the planning process, answered questions, worked with requests, were well organized, and are genuinely nice people that we enjoyed being around. We have already been back to Rosario for breakfast and couldn't be there without saying hi to them. The same can be said for the rest of their wedding staff (Keali setting up and managing the reception, Denny being a great bartender).
2. The location is GORGEOUS. Orcas Island is a special place to begin with and the resort just enhances it. The ceremony site overlooking the Salish Sea and Cascade Bay is one of the most beautiful there is.
3. They provide linens, tables, chairs for both ceremony and reception, everything for dining. We didn't have to coordinate any additional rentals.
4. The food is delicious and they have a great selection of beverages. Many guests keep telling us how much they liked the food and drinks (especially the bubbly rose). We wanted a particular local beer on tap and they worked with us to make that happen.
5. They were up front about the cost of everything prior to us booking the venue, stuck with the budget, and didn't have hidden costs.
6. It's was perfect for our guests relax at the spa or pools, go on adventures, and disconnect. Since most of our guests stayed at the resort, driving or arranging transportation to and from the wedding was not an issue.
We felt so relaxed our wedding weekend at Rosario Resort because of the entire staff and this amazing locale. We honestly wouldn't change a single moment and would recommend this venue to any couple in a heartbeat.
Kristine · Married on 07/18/2015
Rosario Resort is the perfect wedding venue. It is a blend of beautiful views, great accommodations, great food, the Moran Mansion, history, boat moorage, pools, spa, lovely grounds, Island time, and a great staff. One wedding per weekend at this venue increases its appeal as the wedding party, family and friends enjoyed a wedding and a vacation.Sent on 09/17/2015
Our daughter and son-in-law were married there in July of 2015. The whole experience exceeded our expectations. The Point Lawn for the wedding was spectacular and the Beach House with its own Chef for the reception was perfect. The hors d'oeuvres , dinner, and wine were exceptional. We highly recommend the band "Wingmen" for a great evening of music and dancing.
The staff, especially Jolene, Lori, and Keali attended to our every detail and need. They were exceptionally organized, timely, receptive, available, genuine and friendly. Working with them from the time we booked Rosario until the final details after the wedding was seamless.
A daughter's wedding is such an incredibly special moment in your life and when everything around you works for this memorable day, it increases the joy and makes the whole experience enjoyable.
Thank you Rosario,
Father and Mother of The Bride