Hyatt Regency Lake Washington is a wedding venue located in Renton, Washington that reflects the natural beauty of the Pacific Northwest. Residing on the shores of Lake Washington, this picturesque venue offers easy access to downtown Seattle, Mount Rainier and many more attractions.
Facilities and Capacity
This facility offers a combined space of 60,000 square feet, providing a multitude of indoor and outdoor spaces that can fit anywhere up to 900 guests.
- Grand Ballroom - a 14,122-square-foot space that has floor-to-ceiling windows and a grand pre-function, offering beautiful city views and accommodating anywhere up to 900 guests in its main space.
- Lake Washington Ballroom - a junior ballroom of 4,943 square feet that can host 250 people for a banquet, featuring 14-foot ceilings with a huge wall of windows and access to an outdoor covered terrace and pre-function room.
- Olympic Pavilion - featuring 3,600 square feet of event space and can accommodate a lakefront ceremony up to 400 guests.
- Mercer Terrace - can host a total of 250 guests for your lakefront ceremony.
- Bellevue & Seattle Rooms - can be elegantly arranged for a rehearsal dinner or a smaller celebration.
Your event will be thoughtfully planned by the event team so that you can concentrate on what’s important. The following services are provided:
- Bridal suite
- Setup and cleanup
- Event planning
- Chairs and tables
- China, glassware and linens
- Parking and valet
- Wedding Cake
- Bar Service
- Multiple Dinner Options
The team of culinary professionals at Hyatt are creative and personable, carefully executing every detail. They will design a menu using seasonal Pacific Northwest cuisine that complements your event and its style.
Hyatt Regency Lake Washington has 347 guest rooms and suites that will keep you and your guests comfortable throughout the different portions of your celebration. You can block off certain rooms for your guests so that they can choose from spacious executive suites with spectacular views of the skyline and luxurious standard rooms with king and queen beds.
Cleanliness & Safety Commitment
We are committed to providing safe and clean environments and upholding the highest standards of cleanliness for our guests and colleagues. Included below are the enhancements Hyatt Regency Lake Washington has instituted for events and throughout the hotel. Visit our website to learn more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
35 ReviewsWrite a review
33 User photos
- $10,000 USD total spend for wedding = 60,000 World of Hyatt Bonus Points (Currently redeemable for a minimum of two free nights at any Hyatt hotel or resort worldwide)
- $20,000 USD total spend for wedding = 90,000 World of Hyatt Bonus Points (Currently redeemable for a minimum of three free nights at any Hyatt hotel or resort worldwide)
- $30,000 USD total spend for wedding = 120,000 World of Hyatt Bonus Points (Currently redeemable for a minimum of four free nights at any Hyatt hotel or resort worldwide)
- $40,000 USD total spend for wedding = 150,000 World of Hyatt Bonus Points (Currently redeemable for a minimum of five free nights at any Hyatt hotel or resort worldwide)
Professional Network & Endorsements1 Endorsement
We work with The Hyatt multiple times a month whether it's providing wedding cakes to their guest as part of their package, or creating desserts for them for personal or company events. It's a pleasure to work with a company so close by and so often!
Hyatt Regency Lake Washington frequently asked questions
What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Hyatt Regency Lake Washington?
- Bridal Suite
- Clean Up
- Event Planning
- Set Up
At Hyatt Regency Lake Washington, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?
- Cake Cutting
- Wedding Cake
At Hyatt Regency Lake Washington, what does the bar service starting price include?
- Champagne Toast
- House Liquor
- House Wine
- Limited Bar
- Open Bar
- Premium Liquor
- Signature Drink
What are the most important characteristics of Hyatt Regency Lake Washington in terms of venue type, style and location?
- Banquet Hall
What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Hyatt Regency Lake Washington for wedding events?
- Uncovered Outdoor
- Scenic Views
What kind of wedding events does Hyatt Regency Lake Washington offer?
- Bridal Shower
- Engagement Party
- Rehearsal Dinner
What services does Hyatt Regency Lake Washington offer for wedding events?
- Bar Services
- Catering Services
- Clean Up
- Event Planner
- Event Rentals
- Get Ready Rooms
- Lighting / Sound
- Outside Vendors
- Pet Friendly
- Set Up
What furniture and decorations does Hyatt Regency Lake Washington have available for wedding events?
- Audio Equipment
- Dance Floor
What percentage of users recommend Hyatt Regency Lake Washington and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?
What kind of wedding service promotions does Hyatt Regency Lake Washington offer?