Arlene Chambers Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,999 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,999 Most Popular Price

Arlene Chambers Photography is a wedding business based in Snohomish, Washington. Arlene specializes in capturing newlyweds’ love stories and their authentic connection. She aims to preserve each couple’s natural emotion and candid moments to create a visual narrative of their wedding day.

Arlene Chambers Photography strives to provide a stress-free experience for each couple on their wedding day. She happily helps out with any last-minute mishaps, ensuring newlyweds’ love and joy shine through in her photos. Arlene offers comprehensive wedding collections to suit clients’ diverse needs. Whether they are hosting a large event or an intimate elopement, Arlene has packages to suit both types of celebration. She invites soon-to-be newlyweds to avail of a consultation to discuss their vision for their wedding photography. With services like engagement sessions, a second photographer, and destination wedding packages, couples are sure to find their ideal collection.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,999

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Melina Married on 08/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Will never hire another photographer!

Arlene and her assistant where absolutely amazing! I am so glad I found her! and the images are exactly what I wanted and more! I would recommend her to anyone!
  • Mairin
    Mairin J. Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Wedding Photographer Ever!

Arlene was amazing to work with - she did our engagement shoot and our wedding! She does a great job of giving direction, but still making the photos look effortless and natural. She is such a kind person and we love every single photo.
    Amanda Married on 04/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I wish I could give a 10 star rating. Arlene is everything you could want in a wedding photographer & more - Professional, flexible, creative, kind, patient, calm, a great listener, and the list goes on. Mine & my husband's situation was unique. Once you have read this review, you will know all that you need to know to stop your search for a wedding photographer & choose Arlene Chambers. My husband & I were put in an helpless situation when our original wedding photographer bailed on us ONE MONTH before our wedding. We were extremely stressed thinking about how we were going to find a good photographer who would have availability on such short notice. I heard about Arlene from my cousin as she photographs my cousin's family. When I reached out to Arlene and explained our situation, she cleared her schedule to photograph our wedding without any hesitation. Arlene met with my husband and I immediately after we booked & she treated us with the utmost professionalism. Our first meeting was at her home studio ( which is amazing by the way) & she took the time to get to know Mitch & I as a couple, asking us about "our story". What stood out to me right away is that Arlene genuinely cares about her clients. She takes the time to get to know you. Arlene took test photos prior to the wedding and they were even BETTER than the engagement photos our original wedding photographer took. Arlene will capture everything you could want & MORE on your wedding day & she will do it with AMAZING creativity. In addition to the standard wedding photos, Arlene captures those beloved "detail" photos every Bride wants - rings, invitation, jewelry, dress, makeup, getting ready, etc. Arlene & her team arrived promptly on the morning of the Big Day with a calm presence that put me at ease. Arlene never stops & is constantly capturing all the special moments of the day. Our photos are beyond stunning. Choosing Arlene was the BEST decision. Stop looking & choose Arlene. You will be VERY happy!
  • illustration stars

Arlene Chambers Photography 1
Exclusive

Pricing

PJ Parsons Presents PJ Parsons Presents Wedding DJs

Talk about fun! Arlene makes 'work' so great. She has a talented 'eye' and brings out the best in her couples. I look forward to weddings with her.

12021 61st Drive SE Snohomish, WA, 98296
Location of (Arlene Chambers Photography)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding