Everett, Everett, WA 98203 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About PJ Parsons Presents

PJ Parsons Presents is a professional wedding DJ based in Everett, Washington. DJ PJ Parsons has been DJing in Snohomish County and the Seattle metro area for over 15 years and is passionate about delivering a fun and authentic entertainment experience for her wedding clients. As an added value for her clients, PJ leverages connections with local businesses and vendors to help them complete their wedding or event. PJ Parsons Presents strives to give you your dream wedding entertainment along with friendly and personalized service.

PJ Parsons Presents offers quality DJ and entertainment services for wedding ceremonies and receptions. Professional entertainment services offered by PJ Parsons Presents include the following:

• MC

33 Reviews for PJ Parsons Presents

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/16/2019

Scfoster687

PJ was more help with my wedding than I could have ever hoped for. When things went downhill with our officiant the day before the wedding, she called me to calm me down. When our ceremony fell apart, she got things straightened out. She was SO MUCH MORE then our DJ. She works as a same day coordinator and let me tell you, she seriously kicks ass as that. My husband and I agree that things would not have worked out as well as they did if she wasnt involved. This woman knows her stuff. She was with us from open to close and kept things organized from the moment we stepped on the wedding property the morning of. I dont think I'll ever be able to thank her enough for what she did for us.

Sent on 09/04/2019

PJ Parsons Presents's reply:

Stephanie! It was my absolute pleasure to be there for you and Tyler. Your day was amazing and fun, that’s all that matters. Thank you so much for the great review! 😘
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/10/2019

PJ is the BEST!

PJ was our DJ and day-of coordinator, and she is AMAZING. She really listened to what we wanted, recommended amazing vendors for us, kept us calm when we were stressed, and made everything so much fun! One of my bridesmaids told me that it was "the calmest wedding she'd ever been in," and that is 100% because of PJ's hard work. She took care of everything, big and small so that we didn't have to worry about it. For example, at some point she literally got buttons sewn on a groomsman's tux in about five minutes -- which I didn't find out about until someone told me the next day.

As far as DJ skills go, I don't think anyone could be better than her and her team. She made the perfect playlist based on our preferences, and even our guests who insist that they "don't dance" were out on the dance floor throughout the night! Overall, hiring PJ was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process. I cannot recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 08/22/2019

PJ Parsons Presents's reply:

Lauren- Working with you and Jake was so much fun! You and your friends and family were so easy to work with, that made my job a breeze. Thank you! 😘

Award

PJ Parsons Presents FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1895.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2495
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Hip Hop
    Jazz
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Projector

• GSquared Weddings Wedding Photographers

PJ is so fun! She is filled with spunk and personality and will add life to any party or event.

• Steven Dangerfield Photography Wedding Photographers

PJ was awesome to work with, very professional & great fun! Very adaptable & able to cope with a storm & power outage at the venue!!!! I'm looking forward to working with her again.

• French Creek Manor Historic Weddings

P J Parsons Presents is always a favorite when they do an event at the French Creek Manor. Always on time, professional and Fun! Totally equipped and ready to go ! It is obvious that they really love what they are doing and always make sure that their clients are having a great time.

• Everett Everett, Washington, 98203 See on map
    Location of (PJ Parsons Presents)