PJ Parsons Presents

Everett, Washington View map
$2,495 Most Popular Price

$2,495 Most Popular Price

PJ Parsons Presents is a team of professional wedding DJs and Coordinators based in Snohomish, Washington. DJ PJ Parsons has been DJing in Snohomish County and the Seattle metro area for over 20 years and is passionate about delivering a fun and authentic entertainment experience for her wedding clients. As an added value for her clients, PJ leverages connections with local businesses and vendors to help them complete their wedding or event. PJ Parsons Presents strives to give you your dream wedding entertainment along with friendly and personalized service.

PJ Parsons Presents offers quality DJ and entertainment services for wedding ceremonies and receptions. Professional entertainment services offered by PJ Parsons Presents include the following:

• MC
  • Consultation
  • Microphones
  • Sound/PA system
  • Travel expenses
  • Do-not-play list
  • One event per day
Day of Coordination includes: Access to your coordinator for questions and concerns Rehearsal management Vendor organization Makes your day smooth and stress-free
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,895

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,495

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Hip Hop
Jazz
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Projector
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Nyssa
    Nyssa W. Married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Out of this world experience!

Seriously, stop looking and hire this company. Beyond outstanding, I had an amazing experience with them. PJ Parsons Presents was recommended to me by my bridesmaid that had used PJ for her wedding. I love that you get a day of coordinator and a DJ when you use this company! I worked mainly with Candie, who I would recommend to anyone for anything until the end of time. She's obvioulsy extremely passionate about her job and can run a wedding like nobody's business. She will talk to you as little or as much as you need prior to your wedding and her entire goal is to make sure you're relaxed as possible and enjoying your wedding and not worrying about anything! I had no one to pick up my dessert, which Candie volunteered to do immediately. Everytime I called her prior to the wedding, anxiety and stress just melted away and she really helped me get my events in order and keep my calm and in the moment to enjoy what really mattered. She was right where you needed her at every point of the evening and truly took care of everything, she even packed up my car at the end of the night so I could head out to an afterparty. The DJ/MCs were absolutely fantastic as well and had such a kind demeanor and played great music. I would hire this company again and again and again.
  • Madison
    Madison Married on 09/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Absolute Best in the Business!

We had PJ Parsons as our DJ for our wedding, as well as Candie for our day of coordinator! PJ’s crew was ON IT for MC and DJing! They were fun, polite and knew exactly what the crowd needed, and when. They were just the perfect amount of liveliness and kept our night flowing seamlessly! Candie, our day of coordinator, was so much more than just a coordinator. She answered ALL of our questions with so much helpful insight and tasteful advice! On the day of the wedding, she was everything we needed. We could NOT have gotten through the day without her. We had a maid of honor and best man unable to attend, and Candie went above and beyond, in attempts to have our MOH and best man call in, to talk over the microphone, to deliver their speeches from home. I was so thankful for her idea and suggestion of that. Candie didn’t let anything go, or let anything be any less than it could’ve been - she made sure everything was exactly how we wanted it, from table settings to placement of signs to when the cupcakes came out from the fridge, etc. She asked questions about and clarified so much that we didn’t even think of. We had a food truck, and instead of us (bride and groom) lining up, Candie offered to order and bring our food to our seats so we could say hi to our guests! She also always made sure we had a drink! And made sure we actually ate our food :)
    I am positive she also did a million things we aren’t even aware of. She felt like a best friend throughout the entire process and we truly couldn’t have been more thankful for her. She made our day perfect.
    PJ and the crew is top notch and I will tell everyone I know to book with them!! They work wonderfully together. They’ll make your day better than you could have imagined. I promise!
  • MM
    Mm Married on 07/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

PJ and her team are Excellent!

We attended a wedding last weekend for my best friend and it was phenomenal! PJ's team was amazing, the coordinator Candie was out of this world. There were some hiccups with family arrival and she kept the entire process smooth and assured the wedding party that everything was completely fine. She entertained and served the bridal party, while simultaneously helping the officiant troubleshoot his dying phone that had the vows and his speech on it. She had a kit to salvage a broken dress strap AND a power bank for phones!

There was a 2 person DJ and MC team, and they were PHENOMENAL! They kept everyone informed of all the scheduled events and were so entertaining and endearing in the way they engaged with the guests. The DJ had everyone on the dance floor with perfect music. We had some great dancing time with the whole family of all age ranges, and then at dusk the dance lights came on it was a full blown party!
    The MC was leading all the line dances, and he and the DJ was hyping everybody up. We just had a blast!

Thank you to the team at PJ Parsons Presents for making an unforgettable night! I cant wait to get married myself now!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

GSquared Weddings GSquared Weddings Wedding Photographers

PJ is so fun! She is filled with spunk and personality and will add life to any party or event.

Steven Dangerfield Photography Steven Dangerfield Photography Wedding Photographers

PJ was awesome to work with, very professional & great fun! Very adaptable & able to cope with a storm & power outage at the venue!!!! I'm looking forward to working with her again.

French Creek Manor French Creek Manor Historic Weddings

P J Parsons Presents is always a favorite when they do an event at the French Creek Manor. Always on time, professional and Fun! Totally equipped and ready to go ! It is obvious that they really love what they are doing and always make sure that their clients are having a great time.

Everett Everett, Washington, 98203
Location of (PJ Parsons Presents)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding