Carly Pribich, Makeup Artist Reviews

54 | Carol Stream, IL

54 Reviews for Carly Pribich, Makeup Artist

54 Carly Pribich, Makeup Artist Reviews

Alexa · Married on 06/30/2018

Carly did not only makeup for my engagement photos in Chicago, IL but also for my wedding in Stevens Point, WI. Her ability to bring out your natural beauty without using pounds of makeup was very refreshing! She provided myself and 6 other bridesmaids a natural glowing look that lasted all day and made us feel so beautiful. After and during the wedding i got several compliments on how natural myself and the bridesmaids looked (i cant wait to see the professional photos!) She is professional, extremely talented, listens well and is very down to earth. I would highly recommend her for any important event you may have!

Carly Pribich, Makeup Artist 1

Kristen · Married on 06/16/2018

Carly is INCREDIBLE. She came very highly recommended by our (also amazing) wedding photographer, and I am so happy that I had the opportunity to work with Carly for my engagement photos and on my wedding day! We did my makeup preview for my engagement photos, and I absolutely loved the result in person and in the pictures. I wasn’t exactly sure how to articulate what I wanted, but Carly guided me through some different options and created the perfect look. I left like an enhanced version of myself. In preparation for the morning of the wedding day, Carly created a couple of timeline options for my bridesmaids and me. We had so much fun and were relaxed getting ready that morning, and Carly’s personality and organization were a huge part of that. She even created a little personalized kit for me on my wedding day with the lip color she made for me, blotting sheets, makeup wipes, etc. She is thoughtful, detailed, and extremely talented. It was a dream to work with her!

Audrey · Married on 06/15/2018

I am SO grateful to have worked with Carly for my bridal makeup. She is an incredibly knowledgable makeup artist and was so helpful at creating the perfect look for my wedding day! During my preview, Carly guided me through different options and helped me decide exactly how I wanted my makeup to look. I usually do not wear much makeup, and Carly was able to create the natural look that I wanted. I especially loved the individual eyelashes that she applied that turned out so beautiful and natural. Our wedding day was hot and humid, but my makeup held up perfectly all day! Carly is reliable, sweet, and the perfect person to work with on a busy wedding day!! She is incredibly professional and so so kind. I could not be happier with how my wedding makeup turned out!!

Brianne · Married on 06/09/2018

Working with Carly for my wedding was nothing short of perfect! From the time of booking to my wedding day, Carly was kind, responsive, and extremely helpful in any and all questions I had. I booked Carly because I really wanted to look not only beautiful on my wedding day, but also still look like me. During our first meeting, my trial was not only helpful in figuring out my wedding look, but also a ton of fun! Carly took a lot of time to explain her process and always made sure to ask my opinion before giving suggestions or changes. The trial is a great way to play around with your look, amd Carly made sure to keep going until we were both 100% happy with the end result. The wedding day was seamless and Carly worked through a large bridal party, keeping us on time and having a great time with us chatting away throughout the morning. Not only is Carly very talented but also a sweet person to chat with! My bridal look was absolutely stunning, and every lady in my group looked amazing and raved about working with Carly! From older moms to a bridesmaids with a wide range of skin tones, Carly nailed it. I would highly recommend Carly to any bride who not only wants an amazingly talented makeup artist but also someone who was incredibly professional and sweet to work with. Thank you Carly for helping me look stunning on my wedding day!!

Marissa · Married on 05/26/2018

There are not enough words to fully express how wonderful working with Carly was! After having a mediocre trial with another makeup artist - finding Carly was a breath of fresh air. I was immediately drawn to her style and philosophy, which came through beautifully on her website (check it out!). I honestly remember looking at her site and feeling like I had just won the lottery. I don't normally wear a lot of make up on a day-to-day basis, so finding someone who could create a natural, but enhanced look for me was very important. From the trial to the big day - Carly did not miss a single detail. She created a custom look for me that I felt amazing in and was able to perfectly recreate it on my wedding day, with just the right adjustments to make sure it lasted on a much hotter day than anticipated. I had all of my bridesmaids get their makeup done as well and everyone could not stop talking about how amazing Carly was. She seriously has a gift for creating the perfect look no matter your skin type, tone, or features. Not only is she a great artist, but she cares deeply about her clients and that is just icing on the cake when you're stressed out with wedding planning. I could not recommend her enough!!

Cassie · Married on 12/02/2017

Carly was absolutely fantastic to work with from the day I booked her up until the day of the wedding. Prior to my trial, I never enjoyed getting my make-up done for other weddings or events as it never really fit me or my personality. I don't normally wear a lot of make-up, and was looking for a more natural look for my wedding. I obviously wanted to look like I was wearing make-up, but it was extremely important for me to look like myself on my wedding day. Carly came to my house for the trial and answered all of my questions. She tried a few different techniques so I could feel comfortable and I really enjoyed the entire process. I absolutely LOVED the way that I looked and felt after my trial and everyone at my bridal shower complimented my make-up the entire day. On the day of the wedding, 11 girls needed to get make-up done and I was a little nervous about having to hire a second make-up artist I did not know. Carly took care of all the planning and brought someone along with her with the same style who was also extremely professional. Every single one of the girls absolutely loved their make-up, including my mom, who is extremely picky. I was also running all over the place while I was getting my make-up done on the big day as last minute things were happening, but she patiently waited for me until I was ready and was a very calming presence. She gave me super helpful tips on the big day and truly made me feel beautiful. I got so many compliments on my make-up that day and the pictures look amazing! I highly recommend Carly to any bride looking for a make-up artist. She was extremely professional, kind, and an absolute joy to work with!

Laura · Married on 11/18/2017

Carly made my wedding morning perfect! She is very talented and made me feel confident on our special day. She has a very calming presence which meant the world to me to have her by my side on what could've been a very hectic morning. We had a very large wedding party and she was organized which made everything run very smooth. Everyone told me that hair and make-up would go long and the bridal party is always late - This wasn't my case at all and I owe that all to Carly. She helped me create the perfect look for our special day. I would highly recommend Carly! Thank you so much Carly!

Gretchen · Married on 10/21/2017

Carly was a dream to work with! She did my make-up for our engagement photos and wedding and I couldn't be happier! She came to my house for both events, and came prepared with everything that she needed. She was able to complete my make-up, 5 bridesmaids and a MOB, with no stress or rushing. My wedding party was incredibly thrilled with how they looked. My make-up was perfect all day, and when the night was over it still looked amazing. Carly even went above and beyond and provided a partner to completed my future MIL's make-up. I truly liked that Carly was there to do my make-up and didn't have a minimum amount of people necessary to come. Carly is amazing to work with, and provides a quality product!

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2017

I can't say enough amazing things about Carly. She is extremely professional with set up, getting to the locations on time, and responding to any questions I had. I am a licensed cosemtologist myself so I can be very picky and she captured my makeup perfectly. She also was extremely flexible as one of my bridesmaids had an emergency and could make the original scheduled time, Carly hung out till my girl got there and was quick and efficient getting us out the door on time. She also had the challenge of working with an end stage cancer patient. Putting life and color back in my mom's face was one of the best things about the day. She felt in her own words, beautiful again. If your looking for a very professional, skilled and laid back artist contact Carly.

• FutureMrsLeo

Megan · Married on 09/30/2017

There is nothing but excellent things to say about Carly. She was referred to me by one of my sorority sisters and Carly did not disappoint.

Carly came to my house for my trial before my shower and she was there for 3 hours or so. I instantly clicked with her and felt like we were old friends. My trial was amazing, she worked with me and my dry skin on my forehead and redid my make up on my forehead to be sure it sat right. She listened to what I liked to wear for make up and just went to town and did NOT disappoint.

She was easy going with adjusting schedules before the wedding day due to my mom being iffy about getting her make up done after she had a bad experience with my brothers wedding. I had already talked to Carly before though and briefed her way ahead of time. Carly said she would try her hardest to please my mom with her make up, and she could redo her make up if need be. My mom ended up getting her make up done and loved it!

The day of the wedding I thought I was being a pain in asking Carly to redo my cheek with the airbrush, because my skin didn't look as flawless as I thought it should. Carly didn't hesitate to touch it up from there. She touched a few things up and worked very well with all of my bridesmaids and moms. She is such a down to earth, happy, amazing person!!

I was a little hesitant to hire Carly at first because she was a tad more expensive than other make up artists I'd found. However, I am 100000% satisfied with my decision and DO NOT regret it at all. I was also hesitant because I thought I wanted to go smoky with an eye look and was a bit worried that all the pictures I'd seen Carly posted it was more neutral than I wanted. I told her this during the trial and told her I regret thinking that because even though my eye shadow was more neutral colors, it was anything but neutral and boring. Best make up ever!! I LOVE Carly!!

Melissa · Married on 09/22/2017

Carly was AMAZING! I cannot recommend her highly enough. She did makeup for everyone in my wedding party and they all not only looked gorgeous, they felt gorgeous. Everyone (including some who never ever wear makeup) loved how they looked. Carly was such a calming presence, which is HUGE on the big day, and I completely loved my make up. I chose Carly because of how lovely and natural she makes everyone look. I wanted to feel like myself on my wedding day and Carly delivered. Five stars!

Colleen · Married on 07/29/2017

Carly was absolutely wonderful to work with! I found her by reading reviews online and she lived up to everything that I read. She did a trial before the wedding to make sure the look was what I wanted and was very thoughtful about what would look right with my skin tone as well as being very knowledgeable about the look and products she was using which made me feel comfortable. She listened to what I said I liked but also gave suggestions and was willing to change certain aspects of the look, which I appreciated. Carly was very organized, emailing me with next steps and reminders which made working with her very easy. Carly alone did 10 girls makeup the day of the wedding and handled it with great patience! I would highly recommend Carly for your event!

Gretchen · Married on 06/17/2017

Carly was absolutely wonderful! She has perfected the fresh/natural wedding look so you look like the very best version of yourself on your wedding day. She was an excellent listener and was responsive to my input--I felt like her partner when it came to creating my wedding day look. Being from out of state it was super important for me to work with someone who was flexible, accommodating and highly responsive--Carly is all of the above. Plus she is just the sweetest :)

• Amy

Amy · Married on 06/16/2017

Carly was great to work with! She came recommended to me from my now SIL. During my makeup trial, Carly really got to know me and understand the look I wanted for my wedding day. She took her time and was able to adjust anything I wanted to tweaked without any issues. On the day, myself, a bridesmaid and my SIL all had their makeup done by Carly and they (like me) loved what Carly was able to accomplish. Carly was extremely helpful in creating the day of timeline to coordinate with my hair stylist (Hair By Spair - Jen Spair) and best of all, part of Carly's fee allows her to come to you. That was one thing I didn't want to worry about on the day, I was able to hangout with my girls in our hotel room while hair and makeup came to us. Choose Carly for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Carly Pribich, Makeup Artist 2
    Carly Pribich, Makeup Artist 3
    Carly Pribich, Makeup Artist 4

Katie · Married on 06/10/2017

Wow! Carly is extremely talented and a pleasure to work with. She helped me create a natural and beautiful makeup look for my wedding. I truly felt so confident and pretty on my wedding day. She came to my moms house that day to do my makeup and my wedding party. Everyone was thrilled with their makeup. Carly is also very responsive to emails and is clearly an organized and detail oriented business woman. I would recommend her!

Kate · Married on 05/20/2017

Working with Carly was the best choice for my wedding makeup needs. My girls, moms and myself felt amazing and our makeup lasted all day and night! Carly is very professional, organized, efficient and is a down right good person. She genuinely wants you to enjoy the process and feel good about how you look. She makes you feel comfortable and explains the entire wedding day progression, timeline and all details so you know exactly what to expect and feel confident in your plan. She came out to my house for my trial and was more than accommodating when we played with different looks and ideas for my wedding day. She truly has a gift and I’m so happy to have had her be such an integral part of my big day! You won’t regret working with Carly, she is the best!!

Jules · Married on 05/12/2017

Carly was absolutely amazing to work with! we had originally booked her to do makeup for myself, my mom, sister + sister-in-law for our 300 person wedding at Heritage Prairie Farm (where we found her through) in May. when i then got in touch with her to let her know we had decided to do the actual ceremony two months beforehand in our home in an "elopement" of sorts, she was so incredibly accommodating + did all of our makeup for that, too! we all absolutely loved working with her! as someone who rarely wears enough makeup to tell i have any on at all, she did the most amazing job of making sure I still felt like myself...even with lashes on!
    I highly recommend Carly + would book her again in a second!

Rebecca · Married on 04/22/2017

Carly's professionalism, talent and warmth were all such important attributes on and the days leading up to my wedding day on 4-22-17!

I really enjoyed the overall process and experience with Carly. She was a bright, direct, positive and genuinely caring person to be around during two potentially hectic mornings: my bridal shower (trial) morning and my wedding day. She built-in a cushion of pamper time both mornings and tremendously contributed to the calm, fun and camaraderie I desperately wanted on both days.

Her ability to listen to my wants and feedback and her knack for adjusting/tweaking makeup on the fly was all so helpful. I knew I was in great hands from the beginning because of her knowledge, courtesy and timeliness answering emails and questions. When I asked, she had great recommendations for short and long term skincare. Additionally I received fabulous vendor recommendations from Carly when I was seeking opinions.

In the beginning, I showed her tons of pics of many different styles I liked and she did an amazing job helping me find the the style and colors that worked right for me. She educated me on certain makeup brands, trying and seeing different products types and colors on myself during my trial (such as the side-by-side difference in appearance between air brush and traditional makeup on my face). She provided a natural appearance and dewiness I ultimately was going for and coverage that was right for my style, skin type, & shade/complexion... all very important since I was a 34 year old bride and no longer in my "glowing 20s", lol! Finding a look that we both loved came very naturally to her.

I wouldn't have felt my most beautiful on my most important day ever without Carly.. and I'll be forever grateful to her for helping me feel and look my best on our wedding day and in our pictures and video that we'll always look at and enjoy!

Thank you, Carly!

Shannon · Married on 04/15/2017

Working with Carly was a breeze! She has perfected the flawless "natural" look, so you still look like yourself on your wedding day. She is very accommodating and responsive. I used her for both my engagement photos and wedding day, and could not have been happier!

Karen · Married on 04/09/2017

Carly did an incredible job with my makeup for the wedding (and with that of my wedding party!) I did my makeup trial before our engagement pictures, so I could see how the makeup looked photographed. Carly was very good at making sure that I still looked and felt like "me.". Carly excels at a very natural look; I felt like a better, more polished version of myself, which was exactly what I wanted. For example, for our makeup trial, we tried one set of fake eyelashes that I did not like because I could "feel" them. I reached out and Carly and I exchanged a few emails, and she was able to correct the problem for the wedding day; the eyelashes I wore felt invisible and so comfortable! My biggest concern for the wedding day was time; I did not want to be stressed about running late nor did I want to be checking my watch. Carly heard those worries and was so accommodating as we set the schedule for the day. I appreciated her ability to offer options that put me at ease about my concerns. Additionally, she was also great at "editing" quickly the day of; my mother-in-law is not the easiest to please, and Carly had to jump through a few hoops to get her happy. Carly took all of this in stride; she has a great, sweet personality. I highly recommend her services, especially if you want to feel like yourself on your wedding day.

• HilHawk

Hilary E.H. · Married on 12/31/2016

I met Carly when she did the makeup for my sister's wedding in October 2015. I had just gotten engaged a week prior, so it was serendipitous timing, for sure! Once we booked our date my very next email was to Carly, because I just knew she would go fast. Lucky me, planning ahead paid off!
    She was fantastic at my sister's wedding, but I only experienced it as an MOH - as a Bride, she is THE choice for makeup! She is easy to communicate with, whether email or text, and she is happy to provide suggestions and referrals if needed. Scheduling my trial was simple and easy, she is willing to come to you and willing to show up as early as needed. The trail was my favorite part - we got to talk one-on-one, a normal conversation, but she was able to casually work makeup and beauty into it in order to create my best look. I showed her a picture of one of my favorite makeup days, and she was able to create the perfect wedding day look from it, adding little embellishments and making changes to "level up," but the key thing is I still looked like me! I also love how we became friends in a sense, she took time to get to know me, my fiance, our story, and even asked how my sister was doing after her wedding - a year later!
    She helped create a morning-of schedule that fit well with the hair stylists, and is well aware of actual time needed, helping us stay on timeline and even finish a bit early!
    I don't know if I will ever need makeup done for another event, but if I do, Carly is my girl! After being a bridesmaid 7 times before my own wedding, and experiencing at least 4 other MUAs, I suggest her to everyone in need, because I truly feel there is no one better.

Matthew · Married on 12/30/2016

Wow! Carly is simply the best! I cannot say enough good things about her. She is absolutely amazing at what she does. I was very nervous about booking a makeup artist because I didn’t want to look too overdone for my wedding day. Carly is so understanding and really listens to what her clients want. She was able to put lashes on my maid of honor who usually absolutely hates to wear lashes, and my maid of honor fell in love with them! She is so professional and comes fully prepared for each and every makeup application. Carly works well with other wedding vendors and is in tune with what they are looking for. Carly also gave me suggestions for other vendors such as spray tan and hair! Carly created my schedule for hair and makeup so I didn’t have to worry the day of my wedding. My whole bridal party fell in love with Carly. She just fit right in and made us all feel so comfortable. It is like we have known Carly for a long time and she is one of our closest friends! I was so lucky to work with Carly three times and all three times I loved my looks! I’m so sad my wedding is over! I look forward to working with Carly again!!!

lindseys · Married on 11/11/2016

I can't say enough good things about Carly. She was so great to work with. I focused on looking like myself and still wedding appropriate. She was very true to that but also suggested a lot of great things to consider. She was super accommodating to my bridesmaids who wanted more or less makeup and she did super responsive, flexible, and kind throughout every step of the process. Carly is wonderful at what she does and super fun to work with. I absolutely recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Megan · Married on 10/29/2016

The most important part of my wedding was making sure my vendors were the best! I can't say enough times that Carly truly was THE BEST! She was so patient and accommodating to my sister/MOH, as she is extremely picky with her makeup! I had 8 single bridesmaids and I know Carly will be busy over the next few years at their weddings!

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/17/2016

Carly is amazing to work with! She is detail oriented, organized and prompt! She listened to what I wanted for my wedding day and was such a joy to be with! She made me feel so calm the morning of the wedding! I could talk to her all day! I not only looked like myself on my wedding day but a better version! She is truly talented and wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend Carly to anyone who wants to look natural and radiant on their wedding day!