Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Two Birds Photography

We are Jake and Jennifer Moreland, owners of Two Birds Photography. We work out of our home in the Chicago Suburbs, although we always have our passports at hand and we love roadtrips! Just ask us! Our cute little outdoor wedding in 2006 created the perfect union of a photographer and a designer. As a husband-and-wife team, we have worked side by side from the beginning and founded Two Birds Photography in 2008. We are the proud parents to our three awesome sons, Gray, Bear and Milo who we fondly refer to as our unpaid interns. at home we share our quarters with our two Boxers and our blind cat, who are usually underfoot. It’s a full house, and absolutely bursting with love! Working together has been an awesome experience and owning our own business has been enriching beyond anything we imagined. When we work with each other, our goal is to capture who you are and the amazing love that you share! Our individual strengths blend seamlessly to create a beautiful end-product we know you'll treasure for years to come. Please give us a call, or shoot us an email to set up a time to chat! We would love a chance to work together to capture your love-story.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Destination / Travel (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)

While my wedding was only last week so I have yet to receive the photos, I could not wait to review Two Birds! I opted for only one photographer, which was Jake. With so many vendors with great reviews, we chose Two Birds based on comparing their photos to other options we were considering. For us it was no contest - Two Birds' photos were unique and real. Jake was of course so sweet from the beginning, and on my wedding day, as I was running late and freaking out, Jake took it like a champ. Several guests - specifically my bridesmaids - absolutely adored him. While not in his job description, he was willing to do anything to put me at ease without me even asking - like when my bridal party was being loud and all over the place, he went to check with the venue if they had a sewing kit (as my sewed on bridal belt started falling off) and the next time I looked at my dress, it was magically fixed - and when I said I was sleepy, Jake ran to get me a cup of coffee, only after asking me how I liked my coffee. I of course didn't pay much attention to Jake during the reception, but so many guests commented on how amazing and adorable Jake was. I am SO excited to get the final product, which I know will be absolutely amazing. HIGHLY recommend!!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/17/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, High-Res Images

Jake is absolutely FANTASTIC. We called up Two Birds after they worked with one of our friends and we saw how stunning their wedding photos turned out. Jake did our engagement and wedding photos and I couldn't be happier.

It's worth every penny. I wouldn't trust anyone else with such an important day.

Profile Picture Jasmine, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

We absolutely love our wedding pictures and are so happy we went with Two Birds Photography. We only hired Jake to photograph our special day and pics were beautiful, I can only imagine what would of came from the hubby and wife team. If there wold be anything I would of changed it would be to have hired both. Definitely recommend using Two Birds Photography to capture your special day! :)

Profile Picture Elena, 10/14/16, 4 Reviews