City Winery

Chicago, IL View map Visit website
Up to 200 guests

Up to 200 guests

Discover City Winery as the perfect venue for the modern-day couple, providing a truly unique nuptial experience while still including all the traditional wedding elements. Your cocktail hour takes place in Chicago's only fully-functioning winery, complete with stainless steel tanks framed by a warm, exposed wood interior, and our very own wines on tap. Transition seamlessly to a full dinner reception in the main space, with world-class production support for your favorite band or DJ. Step out of the city and into wine country.

We can accommodate various size weddings, whether it be an intimate group of 50, or up to 200 guests for a seated dinner with dancing. For more of a laid back and non-traditional wedding, we can host up to 350 guests for a cocktail style reception.

As a full service event space, we include all of the catering, staffing, table setups and access to the very best vendors who we have worked closely with on past events.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Lighting/Sound
Linens
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$70

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Champagne Toast
House Beer
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Brewery
Garden
Loft
Restaurant
Winery

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Chairs
Dance Floor
Furniture
Lighting
Photo booth
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Valet

What months are included in your peak season?

January
May
June
July
August
September
October
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

February
March
April
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Kevin
    Kevin B. Married on 07/09/2021

City Winery was perfect!

City Winery was the perfect venue for our wedding! And Emily Fitzgerald was amazing to work with! We got married in July 2021, but we had our heart set on City Winery after seeing a wedding setup when we were on winery tour back in 2019. Emily and CW made everything perfect. We could not have been happier with the event and service the CW team provided. All the details, the setup, the FOOD. OMG the food! We have gotten so many compliments on the food. And the urban winery aesthetic was exactly what we were going for. The staff went above and beyond, especially D.J. who made sure my wife and I never had an empty glass and put our night over the top! They were also very gracious with the covid situation. Our original date was in September 2020, and they were very accommodating as we had to “replan” our wedding. They made all our guests feel very comfortable attending an event amidst the pandemic, even as we were able to have a somewhat normal wedding as Chicago had reduced restrictions in July. We highly recommend and cannot say enough good things about City Winery!
  • Kate
    Kate K. Married on 06/26/2021

Perfect Venue - Everyone Should Consider

What is better than a gorgeous wedding venue in west loop with indoor/outdoor space? Well let me tell you - the gorgeous space was just the start of how wonderful this venue truly was. First off, I was a COVID bride and my original venue cancelled on me out of the blue - so with 6 months until my wedding my hopes were very low. I contacted City Winery and it was like the stars aligned and the couple getting married on my date had just decided to postpone their wedding. We went to see the space (during a snow storm), Nathan was sooo helpful showing us the space answered all of our questions and sent us home with a bottle of wine. From the moment we walked in the doors I knew it was perfect ( a million time better than our original venue). Getting the contract and signing that was so easy and they answered all of our questions. Couples - City Winery does everything for you food, venue, table clothes, tables etc. I can't tell you how rare this us! We worked with Emily who literally made my day perfect and made planning so easy even in the middle of a pandemic where rules were changing constantly, she coordinated with all my vendors the day off and literally handled everything - if there were issues I would have no idea because I was never bothered once and everything went so smoothly. The day was perfect and she organized a special moment for just me and my groom. People still rave about the food, wine and venue. The hardest part of wedding planned was deciding what to serve because we LOVED everything at the tasting - I mean everything. Also - they included Cava (sparkling wine) in the package. Everything was perfect - I love Emily and City Winery - everyone should get married here. We added on late night pizza and charcuterie boards to our happy hour - and the pricing was very reasonable. Oh the staff the day of was wonderful and had boxes for people to take pizza and cake to go - the pizza was incredible and Jessica (who helped us that night, handed me a box when I was walking out incase I hadn't eaten any - soooo nice). I mean they made everything so wonderful - I am probably forgetting 1000 things they did that put a smile on my face and made planning so easy! Seriously contact them you will be so happy you did!
    Scott Married on 07/26/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My wife and I really stumbled on an unknown gem (at the time), City Winery and immediately decided that this was the place that we wanted to get married. At the time, we had no idea what to expect and mainly, it was because City Winery had just opened less than a year ago and they had only done a wedding or two prior to us signing the contract. Well, Todd Carr was absolutely amazing - he did everything and more! There wasn't a single aspect of the wedding that Todd wasn't aware of, didn't want to help or go out of his way to do so. If we wanted something, Todd found a way to make it happen and no, it wasn't at an additional costs every time.

The Venue - PERFECT in every sense of the word. The setup was everything and more that we imagined. Todd shared our vision and made sure it happened the way we wanted.

RE the food - how many times do people remember the food at a wedding, let alone rave about it?! NEVER! We served filets, tilapia and risotto.

The drink package - Todd did everything we asked; special beer requests, extra tequila, the brides favorite drink as the bridal cocktail and wine tastings (4 types).

The extras - Todd made sure that there was beer, wine and champagne for the bridal party before the ceremony and immediately after the ceremony for pictures.

The Staff - Amazing! Every member of the City Winery team went above and beyond and was eager to help anyone that had a question or needed something.

As you can tell, we are so unbelievably thrilled with everything that City Winery did for us! What an amazing team and venue! If you want this venue and the date is open, book it immediately because they are booking so fast!

• illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Pricing

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
1200 W Randolph St Chicago, IL, 60607

Mon - Fri: 11:00–14:00 17:00–00:00 Sat - Sun: 17:00–00:00
Location of (City Winery)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding

Wedding Venues