3085 SUNRISE DRIVE, Crown Point, IN 46307 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Time Shots Photography

The goal is for you to be happy and enjoy the process too. Thats a big deal to me. Collaborating & Tailoring my shooting style to your needs, is how I work best. It keeps things fresh for me.

Why Me?

• Money Back Guarantee
  • Files & Usage Rights in Packages.
  • Experienced Itinerary Guidance
  • Quality Experience (before, during, after)
  • Flexible Style Catered To Your Likes
  • Payment Plans

---------------------------

FEELS LIKE...

-Your Wedding is
the ONLY wedding-

Large wedding studios dont have the time to think about your wedding. They plug you into a cookie cutter system, send you a stranger/photographer and you get what everyone else gets. Its horrible, and your guests notice there is ZERO connection between you and the stranger you let into your wedding.
Do you really want to feel like wedding number 33, 63, or 203?

When you work with me,
it's ALL about you.

Follow Time Shots Photography on

4982bb68de573060 823
bbw
4982bb68de573060 823

8 Reviews for Time Shots Photography

Natalie · Married on 12/05/2015

Amazing! Jaime made the whole wedding party feel special, he truly cares about each and every picture he takes. He kept us on schedule the whole day. !We hired him to do our destination wedding on North Captiva Island ,Fl and he made every picture breathtaking!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Vicki · Married on 07/26/2014

Jaime is an amazing photographer. He is full of energy and gets everyone to have fun in their pictures. He takes a lot of pride in his work and it definitely shows in his pictures. I would highly recommend him and his wife to anyone that wants any kind of pictures done! He was a pleasure to work with and an honor to have him be part of our special day.

Sent on 08/04/2014

Tanya · Married on 06/01/2013

I had already been warned by my sister and mother that wedding photography was expensive. So i knew that i was going to have to pay more money than i was comfortable with spending on some PICTURES. Looking back to before my wedding, i can honestly say that i didn't care about the pictures. I thought i was getting ripped off... but now i can honestly say that my eyes are open and so is my heart, I am SO GLAD that i just trusted my family and hired Time Shots Photography. I have these beautiful memories that will last a life time. they are mine FOREVER. No one can take them from me. i get to give these to my kids and the money i paid just keeps on paying me back. I got my pictures back in 3 weeks and i have been using them every day for over 6 months now. Thats a lot more than i thought i would be using them. I used to think "they're just pictures" I think i even said something to Jaime like "All you're doing is pushing a button, why do you charge so dang much?" If it wasn't because they new my mom, i don't think they would have even accepted me as a client because i was pretty rude. even after that they still let me pay for a large part of my balance after the wedding. That was the tipping point for us. We couldn't have been able to afford it any other way. To any "bride to be" out there reading this, if your a budget conscious freak like me, just do yourself a favor and make room in your budget or borrow the money to pay for a them. they do so much more for you than just pushing a button and it is worth every dang penny. My heart goes out to you Jamie for dealing with me and my ignorant ways. Hire Time Shots Photography. You will not regret it.

Sent on 01/29/2014

Time Shots Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• 3085 SUNRISE DRIVE Crown Point, 46307 See on map