Blumen Gardens

Sycamore, IL View map
4.8 out of 5 rating
Up to 200 guests

Up to 200 guests

From our rustic indoor event space to our lush and elegant gardens, Blumen Gardens is the perfect compliment to your special day.

Exchange your vows in our unique outdoor Courtyard with a stunning backdrop of exposed brick, industrial beams, and abundant greenery.

Next, have your guests stroll into our Garden Center for cocktail hour, where they will be surrounded by seasonal flowers, twinkling lights, and the relaxing sounds of our pond.

Complete your magical evening with dinner and dancing and drinks in our exceptional Garden Room where tall ceilings and exposed brick walls create the perfect backdrop to a night filled with love and laughter.

Please contact us with questions on pricing, availability, and to set up your personal tour with our friendly event staff!

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Event Planning
Lighting/Sound
Parking
Set Up
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Garden
Loft

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Event Rentals
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Altar/Arch
Chairs
Dance Floor
Furniture
Lighting
Photo booth
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

4.7 out of 5 rating
    4.7 out of 5 rating

Sabrina Getting married on 09/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful indoor and outdoor space

I struggled to find a venue that had a gorgeous outdoor space along with a pretty indoor space鈥ntil I found Blumen Gardens. It is such a unique space that my fianc茅 and I completely fell in love with. Every single area looks amazing in photos. Like others said, you have to find your own vendors, but they give you a list in case you want suggestions. I like this because then you have full control of all the costs. (I highly recommend Nats on Maple for food! It鈥檚 just 0.5 miles away) The bridal suite is made up of 3 huge rooms to get ready in which was so perfect. All in all, they truly thought of everything! I 100% recommend.
    Daniel M. Married on 03/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful Venue with Wonderful Staff!

We had the best experience as vendors at Blumen Gardens! Not only is it a beautiful venue both inside and out, with several picture perfect areas for ceremonies and receptions, but the staff is reason enough alone to book this as your wedding venue. Bridget, Aubri, and everyone at Blumen Gardens were so helpful and friendly. We can't recommend Blumen Gardens enough!
    Rachel K. Married on 09/17/2021

A dream venue!

Blumen Gardens is a dream venue for an incredibly reasonable price. The staff is so friendly and accommodating and you can feel how much love and care Joel and Joan Barczak have put into the space. We really liked that you are able to utilize every part of the venue; from the outdoor garden area to the brand new bridal suite. The courtyard was the perfect back drop for our September wedding and the reception area is equally as stunning. You do not need a lot of decor or extras here because the space is already decorated so beautifully. I've visited Blumen during every season and every season offers a unique and breath taking look. You will not regret hosting your event here. Choosing Blumen Gardens was the easiest decision my husband and I made while wedding planning and I would choose it over and over again. Our guests are still talking about how much they loved our venue. I cannot say enough good things and know that you will love Blumen Gardens as much as we did.
  • illustration stars

42 photos 路 08/04/2019
  • Kristin & C.J.
    39 photos 路 10/27/2018

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
403 Edward Street Sycamore, IL, 60178
815-895-3737
Location of (Blumen Gardens)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding