5211 SWANSON ROAD, Woodstock, IL 60098 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Gardens of Woodstock

Gardens of Woodstock is a unique wedding venue located in Woodstock, Illinois. With beautiful gardens and several waterfalls, this venue is the perfect destination for a one-of-a-kind celebration.

Facilities and Capacity
Gardens of Woodstock has a reception space with a picturesque backdrop that accommodates up to 175 guests. They also have an outdoor ceremony space where you can take a walk through the gardens afterwards.

The staff at Gardens of Woodstock will provide you with the ultimate professionalism so that your wedding day is distinctive and stress-free. They also work with the finest caterers that will allow you to choose from pre-set menus or will assist you in creating a customized menu that reflects your personality and taste.

9fb88597ef5fbb58 1485279305255 0f8f585e 9c9b 47aa 99bc 801a564b8bd1

Gardens of Woodstock 5
Gardens of Woodstock 6
Gardens of Woodstock 7

Nicole · Married on 07/21/2018

I wish I could leave more than 5 stars!

My husband and I were married here on July 21st 2018 and we cannot stop raving about how perfect our day was. The venue alone is absolutely gorgeous, and Mike and his team were incredible. Mike was very organized and responsive with all of the insane questions and requests I had leading up to the wedding, he helped guide us through our rehearsal, which was a BIG help as we had no idea how those usually go, and our musicians/DJ kept raving to me about how helpful and approachable he was with all of their questions. My husband arrived at the venue for pictures and to get ready the day of our wedding at 1pm, so from then on I had to let go and be hidden away in the bridal suite, and EVERYTHING got done somehow and ran so smoothly.

I wanted to give a special shout out to Mike's son, Kevin, who ran the bar during our reception with his wife. All of my guests of course made sure I constantly had a drink in my hand, and Kevin made sure I was staying hydrated and would hunt me down and give me water. Thanks Kevin!! :)

Sent on 08/08/2018
    Gardens of Woodstock 11
    Gardens of Woodstock 12
    Gardens of Woodstock 13
    Gardens of Woodstock 14
    Gardens of Woodstock 15
    Gardens of Woodstock 16

Emily · Married on 07/14/2018

I can not say enough amazing things about this place. It is absolutely gorgeous!! We had our wedding here last night and it was everything I imagined it to be and more. Mike and his staff are extremely professional and accommodating. It was an absolute pleasure to work with him. The bar tenders were wonderful also! Everything ran so smoothly and exactly as planned. I am so happy we chose this venue for our special day. It was a dream come true. Thank you so much for everything Mike, we had an amazing time!

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Gardens of Woodstock 17
    Gardens of Woodstock 18
    Gardens of Woodstock 19
    Gardens of Woodstock 20
    Gardens of Woodstock 21
    Gardens of Woodstock 22

Gardens of Woodstock FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,995.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 850.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 22.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Farm/Ranch, Garden
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Clean Up, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Preferred Vendors Only, Set Up
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking
  • What months are included in your peak season? June, July, August, September, October

• 5211 SWANSON ROAD Woodstock, IL, 60098 See on map