TWA Photographic Artists Reviews

TWA Photographic Artists 7
  • Alexa

Alexa · Getting married on 07/18/2020

Very helpful consultation!

We loved our consultation with Jackie at TWA in Lombard! We had no idea what we were looking for with photography (my fiance and I are not photogenic people lol). She really took the time to talk us through it, let us look through albums, and had our style figured out before we did! It was great!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Sydney E · Married on 08/10/2019

Highly Recommend

Highly recommend TWA for any wedding photo needs! We used them start to finish for our engagement photos, wedding photos and wedding video! For the wedding you get to look through portfolios and choose your photographer which was a huge perk! Our lead photographer was Heather - who did such an amazing job!! It was so great to be able to meet with her and really go over the pictures we wanted for our special day. The pictures look 10 times better than we could have ever hoped! Her photos are so vibrant and bright and make us look amazing! Heather, Greg our second photographer, and Kathy our videographer captured every amazing moment from our special day and we will cherish the memories forever! We can’t wait to get our video and customize our wedding album. It was so easy to get the digital files from the photographer to include on our save the date and the thank you for our wedding and there were so many fantastic photos to choose from. The photographers really listen to the photos and poses you want and they make sure the bride and groom are always happy! I’ve received a ton of compliments from the bridal party and family on how great our photos look!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 07/27/2019

Friendly and amazing quality!

We had our wedding in July 2019 and met with TWA initially in January 2019. Everything was laid out very easy for us with pricing so we knew exactly what we were getting. They also had photographers on stand by in case the photohgrapher you choose is ill or has an emergency. We really liked them as well because you can meet with the photographer they feel fits your dream pictures and if you clash, they will help you find a new one. We had Salvador as our photographer. He was so friendly and would try to make us laugh. He was also willing to accommodate any pictures that I wanted. We have received a sneak peak so far of our photos and they look amazing! I am so excited to see all of the photos! We had Salvador as our photographer

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie Holden-Garcia · Married on 07/07/2019

Can’t recommend enough

So very thankful that we chose them to be our photographers. We will cherish the beautiful pictures forever!

Sent on 09/07/2019
    TWA Photographic Artists 8
    TWA Photographic Artists 9
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 07/06/2019

Great Experience

We had Jerry as our photographer and we couldn't have been happier with his quality of photos and service. He made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera and kept everything moving along throughout the day. Thank you TWA!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Kiersten

Kiersten · Married on 06/22/2019

Professional Staff and Breath Taking Pictures

My experience at TWA was phenomenal! The photographers are professional and they take amazing pictures! I felt very comfortable knowing that TWA was photographing our wedding on our wedding day. Now looking at the pictures, I could not be happier with how they turned out. The album and the pictures will be something my husband and I will cherish for decades! Thank you!

Sent on 08/19/2019
    TWA Photographic Artists 10
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/22/2019

Loved working with twa!

Loved working with TWA for my wedding photography! We had Heather capture our engagement photos and wedding day. She went above and beyond on our wedding day! She is very talented and well organized! We highly recommend TWA!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Enrico

Enrico P · Married on 06/14/2019

Outstanding Experience

First off both of our wedding photographers and our videographer were from TWA. All three were very friendly, courteous, professional and the photos and videos they took were outstanding. We had great preparation before the wedding working out details of our wedding party, the flow of the ceremony, reception etc. On the wedding day itself, all three made everybody feel very comfortable and relaxed especially myself, my bride and the bridal party but also all our guests. You can see the results in the wide variety of spontaneous joyful shots as well as all the critical ceremony and receptions shots. All three were also very gracious handling special requests but at the same time getting all the required shots. Secondly the office team at TWA that handled the initial visit as well as the album selection and proofs afterwards was also very friendly and accommodating. They explained very well the pricing and options and showed real-life examples of the different options and of album and home decor that were available. We highly recommend TWA for your wedding and any major events you may need photography, video service for. Our experience with them was awesome as were the resulting photos, videos, albums, etc.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Katilyn Lopez · Married on 06/08/2019

Truly an incredible experience

TWA was the most amazing photographers ever! They captured every pose I asked them to and more! I loved both of the men that I had on my special day!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Briann Robinson · Married on 05/26/2019

Best Wedding Photographers!!

TWA was the best! we are so happy to have chosen them! They made everything so easy and I felt so comfortable on the day. We had Jorge and Douglas, and they did such a beautiful job! We are currently picking out of photos for the wedding album and they are all so stunning!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • KryStyle

Krystyle Anderson · Married on 05/24/2019

Talking about capturing the moment !!!

TWA was AMAZING!!!! From the very first moment we talked, to ending with the day of our wedding, everything was planned perfectly, and our photographer was very professional and knew exactly how, what and where to capture every detail of me and my husbands big day. I would strongly recommend using this company to capture your special day.

Sent on 07/13/2019
    TWA Photographic Artists 18
    TWA Photographic Artists 19

Allison · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful photographers!

I loved both my photographers. I had an issue the week of my wedding and TWA was amazing at getting things taken care of.

Sent on 07/17/2019
    TWA Photographic Artists 20

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Experience!

We don't live in the Chicago area but had our wedding in the suburbs. They were extremely flexible in working with us. We were so happy with the pictures and the quality of the prints. Our photographers were also invested in making our day special, which meant so much to us!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Kristen Sandmann · Married on 05/11/2019

It was an amazing experience he did everything we wanted and kept it light and fun so things weren’t so posed. I would totally hire this company again

he really made it fun and light

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Blake

Blake Baron · Married on 04/27/2019

Stunning Photos

Timothy Whaley himself called me directly and we had an excellent
    and respectful conversation. I've changed this from a 1-star review to a
    5-star review on account of their respect for customers and high quality
    service.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Elizabeth Mensinger · Married on 04/26/2019

Loved our photographer

Loved our photographer. She was amazing!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing photographers

TWA was great. We had two photographers that were fun and creative. They were so great and captured such amazing photos of my special day.

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Kari

Kari · Married on 04/13/2019

The perfect trio!

Jorge, Ernie, and Kathy helped us on our day and they were all amazing! All three worked hard to capture every detail with making our day just a little easier. Each one of them added something special to the day. Jorge was extremely kind while pushing our large wedding party which is not an easy task. He was aware of all of the small details that could effect the photos. Ernie was a lot of fun and stayed with us all the way until 12 am. We even caught him on the floor making sure to get the best pictures possible. Kathy did our video and she was amazing at working with the group and making sure she got all of the important details throughout the day. We are so excited to see how all of photos and videos turned out but we have no doubt they will be amazing!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Marissa

Marissa Craft · Married on 04/13/2019

I love how they captured my special day

Pictures are everything on your wedding day because they keep the memories fresh and allow you to revisit a beautiful day from a different perspective. I couldn’t be happier with my wedding photos. They went above and beyond for my wedding day. It wasn’t just the meeting before the day that allowed me to meet with the photographer one on one, but that he listened to me and delivered behind my expectations. I would definitely recommend TWA.

Sent on 05/29/2019
    TWA Photographic Artists 21
    TWA Photographic Artists 22
    TWA Photographic Artists 23
  • Ashley

Ashley Rae · Married on 04/13/2019

So glad we picked TWA for our wedding!

We originally chose TWA because our vendor referred them, and we are so happy that we did. Our photographer Heather met with us to get a feel of what we were looking for to achieve our dream wedding photos, and she listened. The day of the wedding she was so helpful especially on a day that can be a little stressful. We received our photos after a brief waiting period and we absolutely loved the way they turned out. If you are looking for quality photographs for your special day that will last LIFETIMES TWA is the way to go.

Sent on 05/30/2019
    TWA Photographic Artists 24
    TWA Photographic Artists 25
    TWA Photographic Artists 26
    TWA Photographic Artists 27

Jackie · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing Photography and Staff

The entire staff at TWA was extremely helpful. From day one they explained all of the options clearly and worked with us to create the package that best fit our needs. Mikhail with TWA was our assigned photographer and he was beyond incredible to work with! His artistic skills are unmatched and the final edits of the photos are amazing. He created such beautiful shots but also made my husband and I feel so comfortable. We were so comfortable that sometimes we forget we were even in front of the camera at all! I cannot say enough great things about the TWA staff and our photographer!

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Cori

Cori · Married on 11/17/2018

Great Company

I really enjoyed working with this company. I was planning our wedding from across the country and TWA was very helpful with setting up a phone consultation. During one of our trips into town we were able to meet with our photographer, Jorge, and instantly loved him. He was very calm and soft spoken, but extremely confident and comfortable with what we were wanting. He responded very quickly to emails and text messages and was very flexible with us on the wedding day. The day of the wedding, Jorge made us feel so special. During all of the photographs he made us feel like were the most beautiful couple he had every photographed. He was extremely flexible and listened to any requests that we had. I am so excited to see our pictures and know that they will be amazing.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Lisa Pruitt · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful photos AND video!

TWA was absolutely wonderful to work with!! They are very attentive to your concerns and questions. Everyone in the office is friendly. From our first meeting, they took time to get to know my fiance and I's story, and selected perfect photographer for us, Wally! He is a blast and keeps your crazy day light and fun, not to mention the amazing pictures he took! Rex was our videographer, and he was so thorough about all we wanted to capture that day. The highlight video alone melted my heart and brought tears to my eyes, along with some laughs!!!

We had a large, dance til you drop crowd and they did not miss a beat capturing the special moments! They have the personality behind the product. They were as excited as we were throughout the whole planning journey! :)

Sent on 01/20/2019

Bobbie McElhinney · Married on 10/27/2018

One of my favorite vendors to work with

My husband and I were so happy with our decision to go with TWA for our wedding. We were thrilled with the experience, from being assigned our photographers, to selecting the photos for our album, to picking out our album and other accessories. Their communication and professionalism were spot on and we knew what to expect from day one. All relevant paperwork presented to us (photography packages, album options, incentives) were clearly written and any questions we had were promptly and professionally answered. You definitely want TWA as part of your wedding vendor dream team! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 02/11/2019