TWA Photographic Artists Reviews

TWA Photographic Artists 7
  • Cori

Cori · Married on 11/17/2018

Great Company

I really enjoyed working with this company. I was planning our wedding from across the country and TWA was very helpful with setting up a phone consultation. During one of our trips into town we were able to meet with our photographer, Jorge, and instantly loved him. He was very calm and soft spoken, but extremely confident and comfortable with what we were wanting. He responded very quickly to emails and text messages and was very flexible with us on the wedding day. The day of the wedding, Jorge made us feel so special. During all of the photographs he made us feel like were the most beautiful couple he had every photographed. He was extremely flexible and listened to any requests that we had. I am so excited to see our pictures and know that they will be amazing.

Nina · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing!!!

Not only were our pictures amazing but everyone was so timely and professional the entire time!

Allison Miller · Married on 09/08/2018

Great choice :)

For having so much to do and book for your wedding, hiring TWA was one of the easier choices we made. They made everything so easy and smooth. I loved our photographer Debbie. She was so kind and patient with my wild bridal party ;) she knew just when to take pictures and captured so much of what we wanted. Our videographer was just as amazing and it was so convenient to have it all in one. I would recommend TWA to everyone I know :)

• Janet

Janet Pintor · Married on 09/02/2018

Over joyed!

Sometimes you read comments on reviews and feel skeptical. You wonder if it’s real or if someone from their staff wrote the comments. Well, I’m not employed by them but if I were I’d be a part of a fantastic team! Their quality of work is amazing and their photographers are geniuses! Especially mine, Mikal! If he was stressed or overwhelmed, I would have never known! He came in as if he was part of my family. I knew he was going to capture every moment of my once in a life time dream wedding! All I can say is, #myphotographerisbetterthanyours!

TWA Photographic Artists 8
    TWA Photographic Artists 9
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Renee Friedman · Married on 09/01/2018

Great experience!

We had such a great experience. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. We loved the pictures and can’t wait to see the video!

Cindy · Married on 08/25/2018

Wedding Photography and videography

TWA did an amazing job with my wedding. The pics came out amazing and the video was great! I saw thing I didnt even know happened at my wedding lol. My photographers got all the shots that I wanted and so much more! I absolutely love this company!

• MAQuinn

Maria · Married on 08/25/2018

In love with my team and their work

I booked almost a year out for my August 2018 wedding and I never had a doubt in my mind that TWA would deliver. They booked me with Wally and Douglas, and they truly delivered. I had over 1500 photos to choose from and each one was more beautiful than the next. My guests raved about how fun they were to work with which made for some great photos.

TWA Photographic Artists 10
    TWA Photographic Artists 11

Kaitlin · Married on 08/18/2018

We loved TWA since our first meeting with Nick! We took advantage of the free engagement session and that was perfect! Our photographers the day of the wedding were Jerry and Kit. Jerry is hilarious! He had us all laughing all day. Both photographers are very good at what they do and I am so excited to see the photos! Both photographers were on time and very professional throughout the day. I would recommend TWA!

Vivian · Married on 07/28/2018

We loved our pictures from Timothy Whaley! Our photographer, Tim, was on time and helped us keep our sense of humor throughout the day. We got our proofs way earlier than expected and can't wait to receive our album! We definitely recommend :)

Melissa Robles · Married on 07/27/2018

Amazing to work with!!

Great group to work with! Friendly and professional.

Jaime · Married on 07/14/2018

I would recommend TWA for any wedding!!! They were amazing! From the planning to the actual wedding day they captured every moment!

Claudia · Married on 07/07/2018

Everyone at TWA was super friendly and helpful from the very beginning. The people we met along the way took the time to explain everything to us step by step, answered our questions, and were basically great to get along with! Jorelle was our photographer and he was just absolutely amazing. He was friendly, always available to help us with new picture ideas, and even an integral part of helping the wedding party get ready for the big day. The pictures came out magnificent as well! Thank you for being so awesome, Jorelle!

Amanda · Married on 06/23/2018

Amazing photographers!! I loved the photos from my wedding! The photographers went above and beyond to make my wedding special and captured every moment. Highly recommend!!!

Kelly · Married on 06/22/2018

My husband and I love our wedding photos from Timothy Whaley. We had Tim and Nick as our photographers and they both captured every moment between the two of them. Plus there a lot of options to choose from as keepsakes, from home décor to fancy photo albums. Overall, this company is worth the price- we highly recommend them!

• Denise

Denise Sulo · Married on 06/09/2018

Great Group!

Very well run business! Very professional, on time, and personable. Easy to work with and responsive. Great pictures at very reasonable price!

TWA Photographic Artists 12
    TWA Photographic Artists 13
    TWA Photographic Artists 14

Delia · Married on 06/02/2018

On 06/02/2018, I got married to the love of my life. Our assigned photographer, Bindu, was so incredible at capturing our special day. She was able to guide us into what looked best on camera, since my husband and I tend to stiffen up on camera. I highly recommend working with TWA!

Kristen · Married on 05/27/2018

We chose this vendor after meeting with multiple photographers. From the first meeting we felt that the studio was professional and the pictures were beautiful.

Our photographers, Jerry and Tim were wonderful! Jerry spoke with us multiple times prior to the big day, and made it easier by completing a Skype chat, as we live a little further from the offices. Jerry arrived early on our wedding day, and kept the bridal party laughing the whole time. Both Jerry’s and Tims pictures were gorgeous! Of the about 1200 that were taken, we had a hard time selecting our favorites! We have many more we loved but couldn’t fit into our album!

I would highly recommend this studio for anyone looking for wedding pictures! We have beautiful memories that will last a lifetime!

chris · Married on 05/18/2018

I have nothing but wonder things to say about our entire experience with TWA. Their team is always available to talk, our photographer was outstanding, and our pictures are amazing.

Leslie · Married on 05/12/2018

We haven't even seen all of our pictures yet, just a few they sent us as a sneak peak, and holy cow!.... STUNNING!!!! Words cannot begin to describe how amazing our photos are! Our main photographers was Jorelle, and I am so glad TWA helped pair him with us. His work is impeccable and beautiful. He truly has an eye for what is a great shot. Dan was our photo journalist and he was also fantastic! He got some truly lovey shots. We are so thrilled that our expectations have been exceeded! We can't wait to see the rest of them! I feel for the amount of time we had each photographer & the videographer, we paid an appropriate amount of money, and feel we definitely got our money's worth. The staff were all very friendly from the beginning. All my emails were responded to quickly & every question was answered thoroughly. We will both be recommending TWA to everyone! We get to have our picture taken every year with them at no cost, too! Pretty great company!

April · Married on 05/12/2018

The pictures that I saw when entering TWA to consult with a salesperson were incredible. I pretty much had my mind made up based on that. Then they were so friendly it was easy to make my choice. There were two things that I wanted perfect and willing to spend extra on because they are so important for a great wedding. Photos and a DJ and I was not disappointed with either. Remember pictures capture your memories. Highly recommend TWA.

Amber · Married on 05/01/2018

Best wedding photgrapher ever!!! Were so helpful ad did everything they could to make my wedding day the best. They even helped with our wedding timeline. I would recommend them to anyone. Best wedding photographer in chicago by far

Beth · Married on 04/21/2018

Our photographer did a great job! She was fun to work with and when we saw the pictures we were very happy. I would recommend the Timothy Whatley photographer group to anyone needing wedding pictures. Good value, great people to work with, excellent quality of pictures.

Lindsey · Married on 04/14/2018

TWA was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end! They went above and beyond in quality and we really enjoyed the fact that we were able to meet and choose our photographer. Laura and Rex made the process so comfortable, which is so important on your wedding day when many things can be hectic. Beyond satisfied with the quality of our pictures and video! TWA captures our day perfectly and now we have memories to last a lifetime. Thanks so much!

Ashley · Married on 04/14/2018

We got to meet a few photographers until we found the one that met our wants. Heather was absolutely amazing. She took beautiful photos and delivered on every aspect.