TWA Photographic Artists Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Danielle
    Danielle S. Getting married on 04/01/2022

Phenomenal Photographer & Company

TWA was fantastic to work with!! We decided to get married very quickly due to my mom's health and had a very small, intimate ceremony. With it happening so quickly and differently, Jamie helped tremendously in figuring out the appropriate pricing, timeline, etc. I was so grateful for her assistance and kindness. She then put me in contact with our photographer, Jerry A, and he was absolutely incredible. He had me laughing and at ease the first time we talked and went out of his way the day of. I wanted someone who could simply just pose us and take our pictures, and he went above and beyond. He found and took the sweetest, most thoughtful shots, and had us all genuinely laughing. He arrived extra early and stayed longer than expected, and just kept us laughing and smiling. I haven't even seen the photos yet and truly cannot wait to see what magic he captured. We will be requesting him again to use in our future celebration with family and friends!
  • Pati
    Pati M. Getting married on 02/09/2022

Amazing Team

TWA has an amazing team behind them. Their sales consultants, photographers, editors, and everyone in between has done such an amazing job to make sure I feel comfortable and involved with every step of the way. My photographers did such a great job I didn't have to stress at all, and all the photos look breathtaking. Please contact them, you wont regret it!
    Matt H. Married on 07/30/2021

Very Professional

We hired TWA , if you have ever seen their photos you know why we hired them. They are such great quality. We had two photographers, they were both so nice and amazing. They listened to what we wanted and were looking for, but also knew what to do and make sure we got some amazing pictures. They both were very professional. I cannot wait to see all the pictures and how they turned out.
  • Beth
    Beth P. Married on 07/17/2021

AMAZING Experience!!!

We had such an amazing experience with TWA! Our photographer, Nikki, was great to work with. She was early, was flexible with our busy day, and throughout it all was able to get every picture we asked for and then some! She even managed to get my grandfather to smile for pictures, which is a feat in itself. I would recommend TWA to anyone, we are extremely happy with their constant communication and fast turnaround with our photos!
  • Tracy
    Tracy R. Married on 07/07/2021

Great Job TWA!

We used TWA for our wedding and could not be happier! The pictures are beautiful and our main photographer, Jerry, was amazing! Not only did he have a great vision for the type of pictures we wanted, but he also had a great personality and kept us laughing throughout the whole day! Their level of professionalism was very high as well! They have been very responsive and helpful throughout the whole process! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer!
    Ally V. Married on 06/18/2021

Great experience!

TWA was such a joy to work with! The photographers and videographers were so professional, attentive and personable! They made our day so much fun with their outgoing and charming personalities! They made sure to document all of our special moments and took their time paying attention to details!
    Amie T. Married on 06/05/2021

The best photographers we could have asked for!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the experience we had with everyone from TWA. We were originally supposed to have our wedding in April 2020 but had to postpone because of COVID to June 2021 and TWA was super helpful in getting things figured out very quickly for us-the photographers from our original date were not available for our new date but Amanda Daly helped us in getting set with new photographers. The whole process was handled very professionally and was exceptionally smooth which was super helpful after all the stress of postponing the wedding in the first place. We ended up having the pleasure to work with Art Antonik as our primary photographer and Greg Polechonski as our secondary photographer and I am not sure that we could have had a better set of people for our wedding! Both men were extremely professional and super responsive during the planning process and were so much fun to work with on our wedding day. I received SO many compliments throughout the day on how amazing our photographers were. They made everyone feel so comfortable during the photo process and were great with the younger kids we had in our bridal party. I cannot recommend this company, and specifically Art and Greg, enough to anyone looking to book a photographer for their wedding/special event. The photos turned out amazing!
  • Isabella
    Isabella N. Married on 05/30/2021

Thank You, Heather!!!

My husband and I worked with Heather McDaniel for our wedding, and we had the absolute best time with her. Throughout the entire planning process as well as on the day itself, Heather was hard-working, enthusiastic, and determined to make every one of our requested shots happen, no matter what difficulties or limitations arose.

Perhaps most important of all, she made not only the two of us but our entire wedding party feel comfortable and relaxed while taking our photos. Within minutes of her arriving to work, we were all laughing and joking together like we had known each other for years, which is something I appreciate so much in a vendor. I could not have imagined a better experience with a wedding photographer.

TWA as a whole truly cares about their clients, and it's apparent from the very first consultation. They even match you with a photographer that they think fits your vision, and if you don't agree, they send you a variety of alternative options--that's actually how we were able to find Heather!

Overall, we feel incredibly lucky to have been able to work with TWA, and especially to work with Heather, for an event as monumental as our wedding. If you have any doubts about booking either of them, let this be your sign that you should 100% go for it!!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 05/15/2021

Amazing vendor!

TWA is absolutely amazing! We hired them for our wedding on 5/15 and we had Abel as our photographer! He was just so awesome! He really helped me relax and made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera. He got some amazing photos! Everyone I have dealt with at TWA has just been beyond helpful! I would 100% hire them again!
  • Ashley
    Ashley P. Married on 05/08/2021

Wow !!!! Great Photos!!

Wow ! TWA was amazing to work with ! They were very responsive during our wedding planning process and we loved all our photos ! Both photographers were very personable with guest and bridal party and were very professional and fun to work with ! Me and my husband are so happy with the pictures and recommend TWA for sure for any wedding or special occasion!!!
    Taylor C. Married on 04/24/2021

Great Photography Services!

TWA did an excellent job with our wedding photos. Joanna was a great photographer and gave us much needed direction on our wedding day! She made everything less stressful. Would highly recommend TWA!
    Kelly B. Married on 04/24/2021

TWA is fantastic!

We absolutely love our photos and videos from our wedding day thanks to TWA! They were great to work with (especially during Covid)! Our photographers, Walter and Michael, really made us feel so comfortable!
  • Raquel
    Raquel L. Married on 11/07/2020

Highly recommend!

Our wedding day was beautifully captured by TWA. We worked with 2 photographers, Larry and David, they made a great team! They we creative in the way the posed us for the pictures. They were kind and professional throughout the entire day, making sure the captured the every special moment. We not only had a great experience with the photographers but the office staff is great to work with as well, they are knowledgeable and professional. We are working currently with Amanda and she is awesome! She has helped us immensely with picking out our album and giving us ideas on how we should pick out the pictures to tell our story. Honestly you cannot go wrong with TWA!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 10/23/2020
    I used Tim Whaley for both photography and videograohy! Absolutely wonderful and very quick with responses and any questions I had!
  • Crystal
    Crystal A. Married on 10/16/2020

Abel was the best!

Holy cow was Abel amazing! Not only did he have to wrangle together a very large wedding party, a very late party bus getting in the way but also his, unknown to him new sidekick, my father in law! Abel was a pro and made the best of the time while waiting for the ceremony to begin and I can not wait to see these photos of our special day!! Thank you!!
    Eugenia S. Married on 10/11/2020

Happy with with the memories that have been captured for us

Talented photographers, great support team, beautiful pictures
  • Kelly
    Kelly G. Married on 10/09/2020

Excellent and professional

They were excellent! Love our pictures!
  • Lauren
    Lauren L. Married on 10/03/2020

Great photography to work with!

I would highly recommend TWA for your wedding photo and video needs. I couldn’t be more pleased with our photographer and videographer during our big day and how everything turned out. All of our special moments were perfectly captured. After our big day, I had the pleasure working with Jacquilynn at the studio who was super helpful with any questions I had with creating the album. The folks at TWA are wonderful! TWA provides quality work and customer service. They truly back up their work to ensure the customers are happy. I have received so many compliments on my album and video from TWA from friends and relatives! These are treasure I was always have and I am so happy I worked with TWA.
  • Kristina
    Kristina S. Married on 09/26/2020

10/17/20 Wedding

We had a meeting with TWA and we loved the personality and professionalism of the staff. We booked 2 photographers. Little did we know we were going to get hit by a pandemic. I was one of the few brides who stuck it out and hoped for the best. All the praying worked and we had a wedding! I am so glad TWA was still able to be there and capture the beautiful day. The pictures turned out amazing! All 1,847 of them! It’s hard to decide “favorites.” Our photographers were great and kept us on track and really knew how to make everyone laugh! I highly recommend TWA.
    Jordan M. Married on 09/06/2020

Wonderful!

TWA photographers are great to work with and always do an amazing job with their photographs.
  • Martin
    Martin N. Married on 09/05/2020

Covid tried to ruin our wedding, Deanne and TWA helped save it

Wedding was on 5/9/20. We had originally commissioned 2 photographers and 1 videographer for or event. Due to Covid, by mid March, we had to cancel our "grand" wedding ceremony and reception. One and a half years of planning down the drain. After this, we worked closely with TWA personnel, especially their VP Deanne Holmes who personally handled our situation. We were able to come to an agreement on how to proceed with a more intimate wedding. The photographer, Mikhail, was excellent and professional. Deanne even volunteered to come out and serve as our photo journalist for the day, despite us not asking her. She did it because she wanted to help in any way she and her company can. TWA was one of the first vendors we hired almost 2 years ago. And with all that's happened, I thank my lucky stars my now wife and I did because our wedding would not have been as successful without the help of Deanne and Mikhail from TWA.
    Tammy D. Married on 09/05/2020

TWA is the way to go!!!

As everyone who’s trying to plan a wedding during covid Knows this is not an easy task. Do you have your wedding or don’t you? Is it safe or isn’t it. Would our vendors show up or would they cancel? There was so much unknown. After much deliberation we decided to go through with our wedding as planned. Through the entire process of trying to decide what to do TWA stayed in constant contact with us letting us know they were here for us with any questions and concerns. Nicolas was our photographer and I can’t say enough about him. When he was assigned to us I sent him an email he always responded quickly and was happy to answer all of our questions. I had my initial phone meeting with him several months before the wedding and he kept in contact with me up until the day. He was always happy to talk to me. When we were getting closer he’d text me the big day is almost here. He didn’t have to do that. You can tell he loves what he does. He was extremely respectful on all accounts, but especially with social distancing. And yet he captured some beautiful shots. Nickolas thought out of the box when it came to taking our pictures. There were times during our day that I wondered why we were taking a picture where we were and those pictures turned out to be some of my favorite pictures. I honestly can’t say enough about TWA and Nicholas. I would highly recommend TWA any time, but they handled Covid exceptionally well. We can’t thank them enough for capturing our day!
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline M. Married on 09/04/2020

Helpful, Professional, Great Photographer

Mikhail Was our photographer for our wedding. He was very well organized, knew the places to take just the right picture, and was great with suggestions for different photo line ups. Captured every moment and personality PERFECTLY!
    EVERYONE at TWA has been extremely helpful and knowledgeable in all we have needed.
    Andrea H. Married on 08/08/2020

Satisfied!

TWA was awesome. For all the COVID brides out there, we all know it was very difficult to manage wedding planning during such a difficult time. I was worried a lot of my vendors would back out as we continued to plan a wedding (smaller, of course, but still happening) TWA was very flexible with the constant changing of venues we had (indoor then outdoor), guest count etc...never once did i feel like they would back out. I would definitely recommend them..Our photographer, Jerry was funny and very accommodating. No regrets!
  • Mel
    Melanie R. Married on 08/07/2020

Great experience

We really liked having Monique as our photographer because she was easy going and friendly. Several of our guests even told us that they liked her.

We think that the price we paid for unlimited photos and the quality are worth it. Our only complaint would be that the 45 photos included in the album you’re required to buy aren’t enough. We would suggest increasing that number by at least 10/15 photos.

We paid about $2300 for the album including the cover with the photo and two lines, white background inside the book, and an extra 7 pictures beyond the 45.

Despite the album cost, we truly believe that we will be getting what we paid for regarding durability & quality, and we are thrilled that two smaller albums are included. We can’t wait to gift those to our moms.