Celebrations of Tampa Bay

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,695 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,695 Most Popular Price

Our team of photographers & videographers with over 15 years of experience shooting weddings in Tampa Bay and have shot at most wedding venues in Bay Area, can usually show you a video from your venue. We are also extemely skilled with drones, as our videographers work for our sister company Tampa Aerial Media where we do travel videos across the USA.

Photography, Video, DJ, Uplights, Aerial Video

Other Services

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,245

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,695

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive

• Sara
    Sara R. Married on 11/02/2021

Professional, fun, communicative and timely

My planner, Susan, recommended Celebrations of Tampa Bay and I'm so happy with their services. We used their zoom capabilities with Dave, videographer Randy, and Joe as our photographer. They were all professional, attentive, timely and clear communicators. I loved their artistic style and cannot wait to see the final pics and videos! They even stayed a little longer past the time we hired them for just to make sure they caught everything we wanted. Thank you so much to Stephanie for all the coordination and to all the team at Celebrations of Tampa Bay!
  • Dani
    Dani T. Married on 07/18/2021

Joe Gaudet is the man for the job!

When I first talked to Joe on the phone, he was determined to give me what I wanted and when he arrived he did just that. He gave me all the shots I could ask for and he did an amazing job getting them to me right away. He was the best photographer I ever worked with. He was very professional and nice and he made me one happy bride. I would definitely use Joe as a photographer again. Everyone one loves the pictures he took. Thanks again Joe for making our day special. You are the best!
  • Ania
    Ania Married on 02/07/2021
    Celebrations of Tampa Bay was the first vendor we booked this summer for our wedding that is not until December 2019. That includes Photographer, Videographer, and DJ. I had ton of questions regarding what service packages to choose from, since our wedding will be a long. After talking to Randy and his very prompt responses, he made some changes to the package that we have chosen which we really appreciate him for doing that. The package is just perfect for us and the pricing you couldn’t beat for what we getting. After that I knew I didn’t want to wait any longer or look any further. This past weekend we had our Engagement session and we were so stressed out, since we never had a professional photographer taking pictures of us. Joe was our photographer, he was just wonderful not even 10 min into the session we were so relaxed and felt really comfortable. He is extremely professional, funny, and has an amazing eye. He went far above and beyond to capture the perfect pictures, he showed us some of them on his camera, and we loved them! We can’t wait to see all of them. I couldn’t wait and had to ask Joe if he will also be our photographer for the wedding, and he will be!! This made us so happy since, he made us feel so comfortable during the session. Look no further and book them, I highly recommend Celebrations of Tampa Bay to anyone!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

77 photos · 04/07/2019

Deals

Celebrations of Tampa Bay 1
Discount
We are grateful for you willing to put yourself "in harms way" for our Country and our Community.

Pricing

Celebrations of Tampa Bay Price Rates

Cross Creek Ranch Cross Creek Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

An absolute "must" for your wedding day! Randy is fabulous and his final products are true "show stoppers". Your video is something you'll watch for the rest of your life and will be very thankful you selected Celebrations Tampa Bay.

Photo Announce It! Photo Announce It! Wedding Photographers

Celebrations of Tampabay Provides some of the Top Cinematic and Traditional Wedding Video in the Tampabay area. You can still get the "Wedding Video of Today" at a very competitive price without the sacrifice of quailty.

Daniel Sullivan Photography Daniel Sullivan Photography Wedding Photographers

Top notch wedding company. Very nice people and extremely easy to work with.

Tampa Brandon, FL, 33511
813-657-2238

Mon-Fri 10am-8pm Sat 10am-1pm Sun 1pm-6pm
Location of (Celebrations of Tampa Bay)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding