Days Remembered by ND

1885 Shore Dr. S., #132, Saint Petersburg, FL 33707 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 40
  • Real Weddings 2

About Days Remembered by ND

Days Remembered by ND is a premier wedding and event planning company in the Tampa Bay Area. Since 2011, Days Remembered by ND has been working with clients to plan the perfect wedding or event. The passion our team possess for weddings and events is undeniable. We dedicate ourselves to ensuring that all details are accurate, timelines are specifically detailed and that the day runs smoothly. Our attention to detail is just one reason our team has become one of the top Tampa Bay Area wedding planning companies.

Our Packages:

• The Essentials Package (it’s so much more than a “day of”!)
  • Partial Planning
  • Full Planning

All of our packages include unlimited communication with planner so you can use them as a resource right away! We guide our clients throughout the whole planning process by recommending vendors, creating a detailed itinerary and drawing up a floor plan. We work with our clients to fill out an in-depth detail sheet that includes the littles details as well as the big picture. Our planners ensure that you are staying on track with monthly check-ins and reminders.

On the day of the event we will be there every step of the way! We set up all your personal decor, coordinate vendors and ensure that the way runs smoothly. We promise our clients that they won’t have to worry or lift a finger on the big day.

Days Remembered by ND is proud to be the preferred wedding and event planner at several popular venues throughout the Tampa Bay Area. These venues understand and appreciate our personalized planning process, thorough timelines and our desire to go above and beyond for our clients.

Of course at the forefront of all the planning is you! All of the Days Remembered by ND planners are excited to meet you and get started! We want to help you create an event that is truly a day to remember. We pride ourselves on taking the planning process to the next level and get to know you on a personal level, not just the “client” level.

Our unbelievable attention to detail will be at the forefront on your special day. We ensure that on the day of the event the set up is perfect, everything flows smoothly and that your vision is brought to life!

Follow Days Remembered by ND on

175 Reviews for Days Remembered by ND

• Sarah

Sarah Kuska · Married on 03/13/2020

My Literal Savior!

My mother and I initially met Natalia at the Florida Aquarium Wedding Showcase, where we chatted for a *very* long time about wedding horror stories and how she handled them (which is a good thing--my mother was VERY impressed). We booked a "Day of" coordinator literally that night on the way home!

We were paired, by sheer dumb luck, with CJ Inzirillo, who happened to go to the same High School as my husband, which just made everything that much better! Don't let the "Day Of" coordinator title fool you. This woman did EVERYTHING to keep me on track and I am not an organized person by any standard of definition. She was in constant communication with me, even when I wasn't, and recommended some amazing vendors (I'm still obsessed with my florist) and was just wonderful to work with. CJ kept up with my parents' changing demands, even allowing changes to our timeline literally 2 days beforehand. She sent me lists to help keep me on track on what I needed to get done and who I needed to contact. She even kept in communication with my venue, the Florida Aquarium, to get free twinkle lights added to my ceiling drapery since the next night's bride wanted it and OOOOOOOOH THAT WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PARTS!!! She's also so hands in!! She was ready to decorate my cake with the ordered flowers (liability prevented the baker from doing it--understandable) and even helped the Florida Aquarium team decorate the tables and last minute thought of an idea to decorate the bridal table cause I did not think of that at ALL. Absolutely beautiful and creative touch to her service.

I 100% would NOT have had the wedding that was the literal definition of my Dream Wedding (even with my broken foot!!) if it hadn't been for CJ. She clearly takes a personal caring touch in everything she does. She's a happy person with a heart that is truly in a perfect position as a wedding coordinator (my husband's words after seeing her work). We're both seriously and wonderfully blown away with CJ and the Days Remembered team.

It is DEFINITELY a Friday the 13th we'll remember. :) Thank you CJ for EVERYTHING!!! (And I'm still so so sorry for any amount of hair lost due to me!)

Sent on 03/20/2020
  • Shalyn

Shalyn Harris · Married on 02/29/2020

Couldnt Have done it without them!

We are a couple from Alaska that was trying to plan a Florida Destination wedding. If we hadn't found Days Remembered in our first few months of planning I don't know what I would have done! We got to work with CJ for almost a year and she more amazing that we could have ever imagined! From helping find the right vendors (as we didn't know much about the area), working with us at weird hours of the day because of our huge time difference, making my decoration vision come to life, and just really honestly being there for us whenever we needed! She was always a phone call or text away and always had the right answers.
    So much fun to work with and made me as the bride so confident in how the wedding would go I barely had any nerves or concerns, or when I did she always had the perfect solution! Down to the very last minute of reception even into clean up, CJ was there for us every second of the way. I really could just keep going on and on, but truthfully just CHOOSE THEM if you are looking for a planner in this area, they will exceed all your expectations and make your big day as beautiful as something out of a fairy tale!

Sent on 03/16/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Days Remembered by ND FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• True Love Photography Wedding Photographers

Natalia and her staff are Amazing. They will work tirelessly to make sure your dream Wedding is Amazing. As a Photographer I can not say enough thank yous for helping keep everyone on a timeline. <3 True Love Photography

• Sean Gill Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Natalia is always a pleasure! Her timelines are consistently well thought out and everything always runs very smoothly! She is always on the ball and always hustling to make it happen for her Brides. She also looks out for all of her vendors, and really knows how to make all of the moving parts of the day work together! She really is great at what she does and she has an awesome staff as well. You can't go wrong with choosing Days Remembered.

• Luna Blue Band Wedding Bands

Very organized and professional. They really think of everything and handle every detail. Very easy to work with and stellar communication. Absolutely a joy to work with.

• 1885 Shore Dr. S., #132 Saint Petersburg, FL, 33707 See on map
    678-752-4482 (Phone number)
    Tuesday - Friday: 9am - 5pm Saturday by appointment only
    Location of (Days Remembered by ND)