Days Remembered by ND Reviews

Days Remembered by ND 6
Days Remembered by ND 7

Gabrielle 路 Married on 02/09/2019

Highly recommended

I worked with Auburn and she was awesome - professional, informative and kind even with my mother's and my 100 emails. The day went very smoothly and we could not have done it without her - she sent reminders of what to do alone the way and was in contact with all of the vendors without us having to reach out individually. She also provided guidance and was able to recommend other great vendors when we didn't have time to thoroughly investigate.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

thank you thank you thank you!!! it was such an honor and im so glad we have the chance to be part of your BIG day! CONGRATS!!!!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie 路 Married on 02/09/2019

Wedding Planner

Hiring Days Remembered by ND (and Auburn) was the best decision we made in planning our daughter's wedding. Auburn鈥檚 communications with me and my daughter throughout the year was exceptional. Her suggestions from the very beginning for the vendors and the timeline was very much appreciated. Those vendors in our opinion were the best around. Her suggestions for the florist (2Birds Events) resulted in THE MOST beautiful decor--beyond what we could've imagined! Best of all was that the day of the wedding I could just be "in the moment" and totally enjoy every aspect of that beautiful day, not worrying about a thing. Auburn ensured that everything ran flawlessly--it really was a perfect day. On top of all that, Auburn is just a lovely person to meet with and work with; she is a good listener, efficient, responsive, creative, dependable, and cheerful. We loved working with her! Highly recommend Days Remembered by ND!! 馃檶馃徏

Days Remembered by ND 9
  • Austi

Austi Garrison 路 Married on 02/02/2019

All the help I needed!

I cannot thank Baylor enough for all of her help! She was so patient with me throughout the process. When the wedding day arrived, I was so relaxed and was able to enjoy every moment of it!

Sent on 02/11/2019
    Days Remembered by ND 10

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! it was such an honor to be part of your BIG day Austi!! Congrats :)
  • F

Fiona 路 Married on 01/19/2019

The Best Planner!!

When everyone comments on how calm you are on your wedding day...you know you have the best planner ever!! Natalia and her team were amazing to work with- they got our vision and flawlessly executed it! We didn't have to worry about anything!! We are so grateful to them for making our day so magical! Wish we could do it over and over again!! Thank you so so much Natalia and Quincey!! We love you!!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

you both are a BLESSING! love you to pieces and many many blessing :) thank you so much for this amazing review so all of our potential clients can see our hard work to all of our clients :):)

Charissa 路 Married on 01/19/2019

Worth Every Single Penny!!

I wasn鈥檛 even sure a business like this existed, but I鈥檓 so very thankful for Natalia and her team. I chose a package that worked for our budget, which included day of event coordination and set-up/break-down. This kept the day/evening very stress free and hands-off. Leading up to our wedding day, I was in contact with Natalia and Aly Sobo, my coordinator. We had several meetings throughout the year leading up to the wedding day, which made me feel confident in the planning process. If you鈥檙e hesitant on having a day of planner, don鈥檛 be; you鈥檒l be thankful for all the help that Natalia and her team can provide you! Excellent!!

Sent on 02/27/2019
    Days Remembered by ND 11
    Days Remembered by ND 12

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

OMG!!! Charissa! you just made our week. THANK YOU Thank YOU!
    It is our upmost pleasure and honor to have been part of your BIG day. Thank you for choosing us :)

Dr Richard and Pilar Kantwill 路 Married on 01/14/2019

Dr. Richard and Pilar Kantwill

Excelente Job, Baylor not only met but exceeded every expectation! She was always present to make sure that everything went according to plan. Our ceremony was flawless and beautiful. We recommend her without hesitation.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

AWWW YES YES! thank you guys so much- it was an absolutely pleasure and honor to be part of your BIG day. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness :)

Andrea Diaz 路 Married on 01/04/2019

Excellent!

On our first meeting, I really liked that both Natalia and CJ attended to do intros and go over our wedding vision/details. Thereafter, we worked with CJ and she was amazing! She was very responsive and detailed oriented which is crucial during wedding planning. She helped us create a timeline and coordinate vendors. On our wedding day, she made sure everything flawless and going according to our plan. Make sure to get her for at least Day of coordination. You will thank yourself later and so will your mom or MOH. I was able to enjoy my wedding day without worrying about anything because I knew CJ had it handled! Thank You CJ馃挄

Sent on 01/09/2019

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

Yea!!! Thank you all so much. It was truly a blessing to have you part of our wedding planning family. Many many blessings ;)

Tiffany 路 Married on 11/17/2018

CJ was Amazing!

CJ was our wedding planner, and our day would not have been perfect if it wasn't for her! She made sure all the details fell into place, and anytime there was an issue she solved it!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

Thank you so much tiffany!!! We so enjoyed being part of your BIG day and it was truly a pleasure. CJ loved it!!

Jake W 路 Married on 11/11/2018

Well Worth It

To be honest, I was a little skeptical at first about using a Day-Of Coordinator. We worked with Brynn for our wedding of 140 people in St. Petersburg. It was absolutely worth the money! Brynn was there to help with the timelines and contacting the vendors and making sure they were where they needed to be while we were getting ready. She was able to command the rowdy bridal party and made sure my wife and I got food and drinks. She helped clean our heirlooms/possessions while we took photos and mingled. I thought we would be able to do it alone and was so happy I was wrong and my wife convinced me that a coordinator was necessary. Brynn was great to work with and would absolutely recommend!

Jackie 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Stress Reliever!

We had this vendor as our day planner and they come in and took over, taking all the worries and stress away from you for your big day. We had several last minute things pop up (decorations, etc.) but it didn't matter, they just took them and handled it with ease. We also had a large bridal party (which at times was like herding cats) but our day planner kept everyone on track and on time. She checked on us several times during the day and night to see if everything was going well. We had a great experience with our day planner and would highly recommend using this vendor.

Kelsey 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Hire Them - You Will Thank Yourself Later!!

Natalia and her team were a dream to work with. I can't imagine what the wedding process would have been like without being able to ask them all of the questions, have their vendor relationships, and so on. The execution was 1,000% better than it would've been without their efforts. We were blessed with Quincey from the team to be with us on the day-of. Everyone from our bridal party to our parents to the guests commented on how sweet and on top of things she was. Just couldn't have asked for a better wedding experience and we truly have them to thank.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

We love you guys so much!!! Thank you thank you!!!! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness. Merry christmas!!

Kelly 路 Married on 10/05/2018

My daughter didn't have a wedding party, no maid of honor to run things, being the MOTB I planned everything and there is absolutely no way I could have done it without Auburn. She kept me sane, she kept me organized, she kept me knowledgeable (having never planned a wedding before). She was so professional, had all the answers, ALWAYS responded immediately, kept everything organized. We had a small wedding at the Florida aquarium in Tampa and it turned out flawless and I credit Auburn and towards the end of the planning stages CJ stepped in to assist Auburn as well, so between those two ladies that night couldn't have turned out any better!! Thank you Auburn and CJ with helping me pull off a wedding event I never dreamed I could do. I'm forever grateful.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

Kelly- you are a dream! thank you so much for the amazing review as we enjoyed every bit of it. Always here for you :) Congrats and thank you!!!

Courtney Harris 路 Married on 09/29/2018

St. Pete Beach Wedding

Working with Natalia was so fun and great! From the first time we spoke over the phone, she immediately understood what I wanted for my wedding and did everything to make it possible. She had amazing ideas and suggestions without ever being pushy. She made the whole planning process so seamless. It was so great having her there the day of my wedding. She took care of everything so I could actually relax and enjoy myself. Everything I asked for and wanted she said, "of course!" (and with a smile on her face). She was always calm and kind, even when I was nervous and stressed on the day of the wedding, which really helped to make me feel better and more at ease. I was initially hesitant about hiring a day-of coordinator because I thought I could do it all on my own, but I can't imagine having a wedding without Natalia! I would recommend Natalia and her team to anyone!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

Hey girl!!! This made my week!!! It was such an amazing pleasure and honor to have been there on your BIG day. You are beautiful inside and out and wish you guys a lifetime of happiness. Kisses to you both and I cant thank you enough for your kind words. CONGRATS guys!!

Danielle 路 Married on 06/09/2018

Wedding: 06/09/2018
    Best wedding planner group to work with. Natalia the owner is the sweetest person you could ever meet. She has trained an insanely talented team to work with. Auburn was my lead planner. I was planning my wedding from a different state, but with the help of Auburn, my stress levels were very minimal. She was beyond helpful, organized, and friendly. Brynn was her assistant for the actual wedding day and she was great as well. *** Natalia the owner also works with her husband Brett on the decor and flower side, Daycor. We used them for decor and flower and everything ended up more beautiful than I could have ever wanted. This whole group is great and I would recommend anyone in the Tampa Bay area to use these two teams for their future weddings or really any other party!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

You are so amazing!!!! It was such an honor and had so much fun planning your BIG day. Thank you for the amazing review. We love yall!!

Kelsey 路 Married on 04/28/2018

Kandace provided the utmost professionalism. From our first contact until the end of the wedding, Kandace took everything in hand and we had a totally stress free event. We only had one hiccup (our doing) and it was fixed before anyone noticed. I would recommend Days Remembered to anyone looking to be able to enjoy their wedding without worrying about any detail. And Natalie worked within our budget! Can't say enough good things about this service.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

Thank you SO much Kelsey! It was such an honor :) CONGRATS!!!

Dragana 路 Married on 04/06/2018

We had the pleasure of working with Auburn for our perfect wedding this past weekend. She went above and beyond to ensure our big day went smoothly and that my husband and I were well taken care of. She was always 1 step ahead and on top of everything even with a few last minute changes I made or our flower girl baskets that broke minutes before walking down the aisle. I literally did not have to worry about 1 single thing the day of and it wouldn't have been possible without you guys. It was truly a dream come true and words can't express how grateful we are for such a wonderful team!!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

Thank you SO much Dragana! :) We are so honored to have been part of your big day. CONGRATS!!!!
  • Heather

Heather 路 Married on 03/24/2018

Natalia and her staff are amazing! I got married at the Florida aquarium, and we signed our contract before her services were added to the packages. I contacted her and she took me on with no problem. From the start, Natalia was very friendly, responsive, and helpful. With a modest budget, she did not pressure me to go with any of her preferred vendors. She remained helpful and kept me on my schedule.

When I got closer to the wedding, we had a meeting in person to go over every detail. There I was introduced to Amy, who would be the main person handling my wedding day. During the meeting I became very comfortable with Amy, and she assured me she would do her best to make my wedding day perfect. After the meeting, she organized all my vendors, made timelines, and made sure I had everything I needed. We had a phone meeting to go over everything. They are very efficient.

I was a DIY bride and Amy had no problem setting up all of my decor exactly how I wanted it. She kept in contact all weekend making sure I was okay. Everything was executed perfectly. My wedding turned out beautiful.

Natalia and her staff are really top notch. On my wedding day, they had other weddings going on at the same venue, and you would not even know it. Everything was like clockwork. I do not regret hiring them at all and I would say it is a must. They really put their all into each client whether your a high end client or a modest bride like me. Without them, I don't think my wedding day would have felt as stress free as it did! I am so happy I hired them. My only regret is I do not have any pictures with them!

Sent on 03/31/2018
    Days Remembered by ND 13
    Days Remembered by ND 14
    Days Remembered by ND 15
    Days Remembered by ND 16

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

Thank you SO much Heather- We were just talking about how amazing you and Shane were. Beautiful couple and beautiful wedding. We wish you both a lifetime of happiness and we have gained a friend! thank you :)

Meagan 路 Married on 03/18/2018

.....................................

Sent on 03/26/2018

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

thank you so much lady!!! :)

Katie 路 Married on 03/10/2018

I had the pleasure of working with Auburn throughout my planning process and I could not have planned a more perfect wedding without her help! Auburn brought Amy the day of and she was equally as amazing. They both were extremely professional and kept the flow of my wedding moving seamlessly. I trusted the decisions they had to make and I was so impressed with the set up on my minor d茅cor. I honestly do not understand how brides get through their wedding day with out a coordinator. If I had to do it all over again, I would not have changed a thing!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

Thank you Katie so very much!! we were so honored to be part of your BIG day!! CONGRATS
  • F

Farida 路 Married on 03/03/2018

I can鈥檛 imagine having the perfect wedding we had for my daughter if it wasn鈥檛 for Auburn鈥檚 help and guidance. She went over and beyond my expectations. Her professionalism, responsiveness and caring attitude is second to none. Weather it was on Sunday afternoon during super bowl or vacationing at Disney world, she always responded to my texts or phone calls. I would hire her back in a heartbeat. Thank you Days remembered for giving us the best.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

Aww thank you SOOOO much Farida! We enjoyed EVERY minute with you guys and being part of your BIG day. Thank you all so very much!

Laura 路 Married on 01/14/2018

Natalia was amazing! We hired her for the day of services and she outdid herself! The day of the wedding she and her assistant were there every step of the way and were precise with following the timeline. We couldn't have been more pleased and gained new friends!

Sent on 01/21/2018
    Days Remembered by ND 17

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

AWWW YEA!!! we were so honored and so happy to be part of y'alls big day. THANK YOU!!

KATIE 路 Married on 12/30/2017

I don't think my wedding would have happened without Natalia and Auburn! We met with Natalia early in the planning, over a year out. As we got closer, Auburn took over and sent detailed sheets, was available via email and text message, and just went above and beyond! Our venue was terrible about communication and multiple times Auburn came to the rescue!! Everything ran so smoothly, I didn't have to stress, and can't rave enough about having this team on my special day!

Sent on 01/26/2018
    Days Remembered by ND 22
    Days Remembered by ND 23
    Days Remembered by ND 24

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

Yea yea yea!!! Thank you guys so much :) we love y'all and it was such an honor :) congrats guys!
  • Kelly

Kelly 路 Married on 12/28/2017

Auburn went above and beyond in assisting us with our December 28, 2017 wedding. She was so easy to talk to and always accessible! We loved her creative ideas and enthusiasm. She鈥檚 the BEST!!!!

Sent on 01/21/2018
    Days Remembered by ND 25
    Days Remembered by ND 26
    Days Remembered by ND 27

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

AWW YEA!!! thank you guys SO much. We are SO honored and blessed to be part of your big day :)

Christina 路 Married on 11/11/2017

Natalia and Cara came to our rescue two weeks before our wedding when we came to the realization that our planner, at that time, wasn鈥檛 providing adequate day or coordination. They were nothing short of AMAZING! Cara was so easy to work with and thankfully came to the rescue. The wedding went off without a hitch and we are so appreciative for the help and guidance you provided.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

Thank you soopo much guys! We are so honored to have been part of your BIG day!!! :) you guys rock!!!!