Days Remembered by ND Reviews

180 Reviews for Days Remembered by ND

• Angela

Angela · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Amazing planning company

I would like to start off by saying - I very rarely leave reviews online, however, my experience with Days Remembered was so good had to share. I had the pleasure of working with Auburn and I have nothing but great things to say! From day one, Auburn was attentive to our needs and was so organized throughout all of the planning. She had some great recommendation on various vendors. She was so quick to handle all of my questions and last minute freak outs. The day went so smoothly thanks to her and the rest of the great team at Days Remembered. I would highly recommend Days Remembered to anyone!

Sent on 11/02/2020

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

YEA!!! Thank you SO much Angela! you are such an amazing person and beautiful bride. We truly appreciate your amazing words and wishing you a lifetime of happiness!! CONGRATS! and we were blessed to have you part of our wedding planning family
  • Jillian

Jillian D. · Married on 04/09/2021

Awesome!!!!!!

We had such a great experience with Days Remembered, specifically Auburn. She was attentive, easy to work with and professional. She provided anything and everything we needed and handled my family and friends perfectly. I can’t get over of how perfect was my wedding day was! We love you and we are forever grateful! We recommend them highly!

Sent on 04/11/2021
  • LaShawn

Lashawn H. · Married on 03/13/2021

Most Amazing Day

Days Remembered by ND did an absolutely amazing job. Everything was extremely organized on the day of our wedding! With Natalia's help the wedding went smooth and I didn't have to worry about a thing. She really cares to make the wedding awesome and memorable. I had a great experience with her and would recommend Days Remembered by ND to anybody!

Sent on 05/02/2021

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

Thank you SO much Lashawn- we were so blessed to have had you part of our wedding planning family and wishing you both a lifetime of happiness
    CONGRATS!!!

Theresa B. · Married on 02/20/2021

Could not have done it without Quincey of Days Remembered

So very thankful for Quincey! She was detailed, knowledgeable, organized and so very helpful to us. Always friendly, kind and there for any questions or concerns we had and a calming voice to us when we needed it. There is no way we could have put on this wedding without her! She coordinated all vendors, the venue, the decor and the wedding party, keeping everything and everyone on schedule and flowing with ease. When we ran into an issue at the rehearsal she jumped in and found a solution within minutes.
    She helped to keep me, my daughter and her wedding day as stress free as possible; handling everything professionally and going above and beyond our expectations. My daughter’s wedding and reception were beautiful and handled beautifully by Quincey!
    Quincey is a treasure, I couldn’t be more pleased and grateful for her!

Sent on 02/24/2021

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We were so honored and so happy that the BiG day was a hit! We strive for excellence :) and wishing you all a lifetime of happiness
  • Carlee

Carlee N. · Married on 10/10/2020

Wonderful!

Days remembered was great. We had the day of package but Natalia was there throughout the entire process for us if we had any questions or concerns. Her team was so great for our wedding, making sure everything went smooth and organized. I didn’t have any worries and they did a great job! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

AHHHH!! what a blessing it was to be there for your SPECIAL day! thank you guys for letting me share on it and thank you for the amazing words :)

Brittany C. · Married on 08/01/2020

Natalia is Amazing!! We love her!!

Had a wedding planned for April 25th, then Coronavirus hit. Everything was shut down. Natalia went right into action and worked diligently to get all the Vendors to our next planned date. She is extremely organized, listens to exactly what you are trying to accomplish and makes sure it all happens with her upbeat attitude, I always felt that all was going to turn out perfect and it did. Her recommendations for the Vendors were fantastic. We love Natalia and I will recommend her for any occasion.

Sent on 08/04/2020

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

It was such an AMAZING PLEASURE!! Wonderful clients and Covid didnt stop this amazing family. We were so excited to be coordinating their BIG day! Wishing you guys a lifetime of happiness :)
  • Sarah

Sarah K. · Married on 03/13/2020

My Literal Savior!

My mother and I initially met Natalia at the Florida Aquarium Wedding Showcase, where we chatted for a *very* long time about wedding horror stories and how she handled them (which is a good thing--my mother was VERY impressed). We booked a "Day of" coordinator literally that night on the way home!

We were paired, by sheer dumb luck, with CJ Inzirillo, who happened to go to the same High School as my husband, which just made everything that much better! Don't let the "Day Of" coordinator title fool you. This woman did EVERYTHING to keep me on track and I am not an organized person by any standard of definition. She was in constant communication with me, even when I wasn't, and recommended some amazing vendors (I'm still obsessed with my florist) and was just wonderful to work with. CJ kept up with my parents' changing demands, even allowing changes to our timeline literally 2 days beforehand. She sent me lists to help keep me on track on what I needed to get done and who I needed to contact. She even kept in communication with my venue, the Florida Aquarium, to get free twinkle lights added to my ceiling drapery since the next night's bride wanted it and OOOOOOOOH THAT WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PARTS!!! She's also so hands in!! She was ready to decorate my cake with the ordered flowers (liability prevented the baker from doing it--understandable) and even helped the Florida Aquarium team decorate the tables and last minute thought of an idea to decorate the bridal table cause I did not think of that at ALL. Absolutely beautiful and creative touch to her service.

I 100% would NOT have had the wedding that was the literal definition of my Dream Wedding (even with my broken foot!!) if it hadn't been for CJ. She clearly takes a personal caring touch in everything she does. She's a happy person with a heart that is truly in a perfect position as a wedding coordinator (my husband's words after seeing her work). We're both seriously and wonderfully blown away with CJ and the Days Remembered team.

It is DEFINITELY a Friday the 13th we'll remember. :) Thank you CJ for EVERYTHING!!! (And I'm still so so sorry for any amount of hair lost due to me!)

Sent on 03/20/2020
  • Shalyn

Shalyn H. · Married on 02/29/2020

Couldnt Have done it without them!

We are a couple from Alaska that was trying to plan a Florida Destination wedding. If we hadn't found Days Remembered in our first few months of planning I don't know what I would have done! We got to work with CJ for almost a year and she more amazing that we could have ever imagined! From helping find the right vendors (as we didn't know much about the area), working with us at weird hours of the day because of our huge time difference, making my decoration vision come to life, and just really honestly being there for us whenever we needed! She was always a phone call or text away and always had the right answers.
    So much fun to work with and made me as the bride so confident in how the wedding would go I barely had any nerves or concerns, or when I did she always had the perfect solution! Down to the very last minute of reception even into clean up, CJ was there for us every second of the way. I really could just keep going on and on, but truthfully just CHOOSE THEM if you are looking for a planner in this area, they will exceed all your expectations and make your big day as beautiful as something out of a fairy tale!

Sent on 03/16/2020
  • Hollie

Hollie D. · Married on 02/27/2020

Quincey made it the best day!

I don’t know how it would have all come together so perfectly without Quincey. Not only was she always there for me, answered my thousand questions, she was beyond organized and so professional. A bride only wishes for everything to be perfect on her wedding day, and Quincey made that possible. I highly recommend Quincey and Days Remembered to any future bride and groom.

Sent on 03/03/2020

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

Thank you guys SO much!!! we truly loved being part of your BIG day and wish you a lifetime of happiness :)
  • Meagan

Meagan · Married on 02/22/2020

Best Decision I made for my wedding

Hiring this company was the best decision I ever made for our wedding. My husband and I live in New York and got married in Clearwater. I hired Days Remembered to help with the distance and planning from afar and I’m so happy I did! First off, Natalie was amazing when I approached her about hiring a planner. She is so friendly and understanding of every brides situation. She assigned me the wedding planner, Quincey and I personally believe I hit the jackpot! Quincey was incredible from start to finish. She was so attentive, organized, calm and focused. I can honestly say I felt zero stress while planning my wedding and when I felt maybe an ounce of it, she was right there to ease my mind. The weekend of the wedding she was on point and not only took care of me and my husband, but of our family, bridal party and guests. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND a day of coordinator/wedding planner and I 100% recommend this company. Their prices are so fair for what they offer and they truly went above and beyond. I also think I made a friend for life in Quincey through this whole process! Thank you so much for all of your hard work!

Sent on 02/26/2020
  • Joshua

Joshua A. · Married on 02/02/2020

Best money ever spent

Initially, I thought utilizing a wedding planner was a complete waste of money, however we decided to go with Days Remembered and was assigned CJ. CJ was easily worth twice her weight in gold and ended up being the best spent money of the wedding budget. From start to finish, she was the guiding hand we needed. She was very quick to respond to every inquiry and assisted with vendor contracts and payments. When it came to the day of the wedding, she had the event running like a well oiled machine. The amount of work she does behind the curtain was astronomical. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 02/05/2020

Jess S. · Married on 02/01/2020

Awesome Auburn!

I had the pleasure of working with all been this month she was an absolute delight and hope to work with her again in the future! I would highly recommend Auburn!

Sent on 02/06/2020
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 02/01/2020

Amazing Wedding Planner

Natalia made my life during wedding planning so easy. I could have not done it without her. She is extremely organized and always responds to emails within 24 hours (sometimes even minutes!). She was so easy to work with and made my wedding day run so smoothly. I would highly recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 02/19/2020

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

awww it was an amazing pleasure and honored to be part of your BIG day. Thank you so much and we wish you a lifetime of happiness. :)
  • Jessica

Jessica H. · Married on 01/04/2020

So Grateful for Quincey and Her Team!

Days Remembered by ND was part of our wedding package at the Florida Aquarium. Shortly after paying for our deposit at the aquarium, we received an email from Natalia letting us know we would be assigned a coordinator. Our assigned coordinator was Quincey, and we could not thank her enough for her dedicated service, professionalism, positive attitude, and for going above and beyond to ensure everything was taken care of to create the wedding of our dreams! Quincey definitely lifted a lot of the stress I was feeling the week before the wedding up until my wedding day itself and I am thankful for the amazing, open communication we had throughout my wedding planning journey. I appreciated that Quincey stopped by my hotel the day of the wedding when my bridesmaids and myself were having our hair and makeup done just to check-in with us and see how we were doing. We received many compliments from our family and friends on how smoothly our wedding day flowed and we want to thank Quincey for ensuring our vision came to life. The wedding check-list helped ensure none of the tiniest details were missed and I appreciated that Quincey would schedule evening phone calls with me to review the detail sheet and answer any questions I had. We also paid a small fee to have Quincey conduct our wedding rehearsal. She was very flexible and met us at the hotel to run our rehearsal. I also appreciated the option to extend her contract to the end of the evening to help clean up after the ceremony- we did not have to worry about anything as she coordinated with my dad to load our personal belongings into his vehicle at the end of the night! We are so thankful for the exceptional service and would highly recommend Quincey and her team!

Sent on 01/18/2020

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

Thank you SO much for this amazing review! it was such an honor and we wish you a lifetime of happiness. This is why we truly enjoy and love what we do :) CONGRATS GUYS!!!

Maggy · Married on 12/14/2019

Best day ever!

The planners were always available for everything, even wedding related stressors and jitters. Everything was absolutely perfect. Everybody is so organized and professional. Very happy with how things turned out. Wish I could do the wedding day all over again!

Sent on 12/23/2019

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

Awww thank you so much Maggy!! It was truly such an honor. We wish you a lifetime of happiness and CONGRATS AGAIN :)
  • Danielle

Danielle M. · Married on 12/07/2019

Best wedding coordinator!

CJ and Natalia were so amazing and my wedding wouldn’t have gone so perfectly without them. I got the day of wedding package but CJ was working with me for many months leading up to my wedding and helped keep me on track with deadlines and vendors. I would highly recommend them to everyone who is planning a wedding. Super professional, easy to get a hold of, and just overall amazing people! Thank you CJ for making my wedding day absolutely perfect!!!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

You are amazing and stunning!!! We were so honored to have you part of your BIG day and wish you a lifetime of happiness ❤️
  • N &

N & · Married on 10/26/2019

Wedding planning, Arabic wedding

Quincey Canham and her team including Auburn and company owner Natalia receive our strongest recommendation. Quincey was persistent, organized, and thorough throughout the planning process. On the day of the wedding, she executed the plan with exceptional professionalism. From our point of view, the day went smoothly, thanks to Quincey’s skills.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

Thank you all so much!! it was truly an honor and so glad we were able to be part of your AMAZING day :) We wish you al ifetime of happiness :) CONGRATS guys!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/27/2019

Natalia made our dream come true

Natalia was everything we could have every dreamed of for our wedding day. From our walk through, food tasting, and rehearsal she was on top of every detail. She was very attentive and as sweet as could be. The morning of my wedding I had no worries and she took care of every detail. We were able to enjoy our day and everything be stress free. Thank you for being amazing.

Sent on 02/03/2020

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

you both are such a blessing. Amazing love for each other and truly couldnt ask for such wonderful clients. We wish you a lifetime of happiness :) CONGRATS!!!
  • Kylie

Kylie · Married on 09/14/2019

Above and beyond! Cj is amazing!

If you are looking for an amazing wedding planning service, look no further because Days Remembered by ND will not disappoint. I got married at the Don Cesar and they required a day of coordinator and provided a list of many companies. I researched my options and reached out to at least three companies. Natalia, the owner, is the person I spoke to initially. After a pleasant conversation and deciding I was going to select them, she said she was going to assign me with CJ. I live in Maryland, so I relied on trust and good vibes when picking a lot of my vendors. I cannot be more thankful to have been assigned CJ for my day of coordination. She did so much more than day of coordinate. She spoke with me every month and kept track of our details sheet to make sure we were staying on track with our time line of hiring vendors and everything involved when planning a wedding. She gave genuine advice and really listened to what was said during our conversations to interpret and remind me of what were the most important things for our wedding. Our communication was excellent and I never felt pressured or annoyed with her. I actually looked forward to our future conversations. CJ is so sweet, real, and professional… I view her as my virtual bridesmaid and could not have survived the stress of wedding planning with out her. She was a major piece to the success of our wedding. I can tell she was a part of a great team and I have faith that everyone at Days Remembered by ND will be great for helping plan your wedding.

Sent on 02/03/2020

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

You are such an amazing bride! thank you so much in trusting on us and letting us be part of your flawless day :) It truly is an honor and thank you so much for the kind words. We wish you a lifetime of happiness and blessing. Thank you Kylie!!!
  • Falon

Falon C. · Married on 06/29/2019

3 month engagement

So i tried planning a wedding in 3 months all by myself. Then, when i finally nailed down the reception venue only 35 days before my wedding date, i realized I had taken on way too much! That's when Quincey came into the picture. She planned and organized everything that I had botched or forgotten about, and pulled together an elegant and fun wedding reception for me in 30 days! I was blown away. Her knowledge, organization, and experience saved my wedding day. I'm so grateful to her!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

This is so nice and thank you so much Falon! it was such an honor and CONGRATS!!!! We wish you a lifetime of happiness
  • Langlie

Langlie R. · Married on 06/01/2019

I don't know what I would have done without my planner!

Quincey was our wedding planner and she did an amazing job taking away the stress of planning everything and allowed me to really enjoy my wedding day. She was a text or phone call away at any time I needed her for any kind of questions and she had great advice for planning this wedding. It would have been pretty stressful without her. Nobody wants to stress on their wedding day!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

Thank you SO much Langlie for the beautiful words. We are blessed to have had you both part of our wedding planning family and wish you a lifetime of happiness. CONGRATS!!
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/31/2019

Extremely helpful!

Days Remembered was amazing from start to finish. CJ was our planner and I cannot say enough about her. She was amazing - thoughtful, kind , helpful, patient, organized, and on point. She made our day fabulous!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

Thank you Heather so much! This made our day and we are truly blessed to have had you part of our family :) I love the picture you attached. thank you so much!!!
  • Amber

Amber H. · Married on 05/11/2019

CJ from Days Remembered

CJ was amazing, from start to finish! We had to plan a destination wedding at the Florida Aquarium and we were not able to meet in person until the night of the rehearsal, so all of our communication was via phone or video chat.
    She was so good at calming me down and communicating with vendors when I was either too busy or had a difficult time. She really stepped up when I had to replace a DJ the week of the wedding!
    I am not a planner, by any means, and she was a huge help during the whole process. It wouldn't have been the same without her =]

Sent on 06/30/2019

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

This made our day!! Thank you so much. It was a true honor and congrats!! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness :)
  • Angela

Angela S. · Married on 05/10/2019

No worries, Days Remembered by ND does it all!

From the first meeting to the final minutes, Days Remembered by ND and Quincey handled all the details and I was able to enjoy every minute of the celebration!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

Thank you all so much for this wonderful review and for letting us be part of your BIG day :) It was such an honor and we wish you a lifetime of happiness!!! :)
  • Naseem

Naseem H. · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

I have so much to say but I love them and can’t thank them enough for making my special day so perfect!!

Sent on 05/28/2019