Days Remembered by ND Reviews

Days Remembered by ND 7
  • Falon

Falon Canham · Married on 06/29/2019

3 month engagement

So i tried planning a wedding in 3 months all by myself. Then, when i finally nailed down the reception venue only 35 days before my wedding date, i realized I had taken on way too much! That's when Quincey came into the picture. She planned and organized everything that I had botched or forgotten about, and pulled together an elegant and fun wedding reception for me in 30 days! I was blown away. Her knowledge, organization, and experience saved my wedding day. I'm so grateful to her!

Sent on 07/26/2019
    Days Remembered by ND 9

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

This is so nice and thank you so much Falon! it was such an honor and CONGRATS!!!! We wish you a lifetime of happiness
  • Langlie

Langlie Rica · Married on 06/01/2019

I don't know what I would have done without my planner!

Quincey was our wedding planner and she did an amazing job taking away the stress of planning everything and allowed me to really enjoy my wedding day. She was a text or phone call away at any time I needed her for any kind of questions and she had great advice for planning this wedding. It would have been pretty stressful without her. Nobody wants to stress on their wedding day!

Sent on 08/09/2019
    Days Remembered by ND 10

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

Thank you SO much Langlie for the beautiful words. We are blessed to have had you both part of our wedding planning family and wish you a lifetime of happiness. CONGRATS!!
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/31/2019

Extremely helpful!

Days Remembered was amazing from start to finish. CJ was our planner and I cannot say enough about her. She was amazing - thoughtful, kind , helpful, patient, organized, and on point. She made our day fabulous!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Days Remembered by ND 11

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

Thank you Heather so much! This made our day and we are truly blessed to have had you part of our family :) I love the picture you attached. thank you so much!!!
  • Amber

Amber Hirschfield · Married on 05/11/2019

CJ from Days Remembered

CJ was amazing, from start to finish! We had to plan a destination wedding at the Florida Aquarium and we were not able to meet in person until the night of the rehearsal, so all of our communication was via phone or video chat.
    She was so good at calming me down and communicating with vendors when I was either too busy or had a difficult time. She really stepped up when I had to replace a DJ the week of the wedding!
    I am not a planner, by any means, and she was a huge help during the whole process. It wouldn't have been the same without her =]

Sent on 06/30/2019

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

This made our day!! Thank you so much. It was a true honor and congrats!! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness :)
  • Naseem

Naseem Hollander · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

I have so much to say but I love them and can’t thank them enough for making my special day so perfect!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Helaine Colosimo · Married on 04/27/2019

Natalia is wonderful!

I truly mean it, Hiring Natalia and her staff was one of the best decisions I made. She worked with us for my son and daughter in law’s wedding at the Sandpearl Resort in Clearwater Beach on April 27, 2019. She made sure everything was perfect. Her suggestions were spot on and her work ethnic is impeccable. We could not have put this wedding together without her. You will fall in love with her as I did. There are many wedding planners out there and all I can say is I picked the best one. I hope others do too. Thank you and love you ND

Sent on 06/25/2019

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

Thank you soooooooo much helaine. It was an honor and we will always stay in touch ;) congrats and we truly are blessed for this review!!

Brooke castelamare · Married on 03/22/2019

Awesome experience

I hired Auburn for day or wedding planner, but she did so much more than just day of! She checked in with me monthly, made sure I was on track, and helped make my day so beautiful. I can’t thank her enough!

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Days Remembered by ND 12
    Days Remembered by ND 13

Soo Kim · Married on 03/09/2019

Highly recommend

I had Quincey for my wedding. We had a few unexpected glitches throughout the day and Quincey did a great job coming up with great alternative options. The wedding day went very smoothly. I am so glad we hired the service for the wedding day!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

YEA! thank you so much Soo! we had such a wonderful time planning with you and wish you a lifetime of happiness and blessing.

Gabrielle · Married on 02/09/2019

Highly recommended

I worked with Auburn and she was awesome - professional, informative and kind even with my mother's and my 100 emails. The day went very smoothly and we could not have done it without her - she sent reminders of what to do alone the way and was in contact with all of the vendors without us having to reach out individually. She also provided guidance and was able to recommend other great vendors when we didn't have time to thoroughly investigate.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

thank you thank you thank you!!! it was such an honor and im so glad we have the chance to be part of your BIG day! CONGRATS!!!!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 02/09/2019

Wedding Planner

Hiring Days Remembered by ND (and Auburn) was the best decision we made in planning our daughter's wedding. Auburn’s communications with me and my daughter throughout the year was exceptional. Her suggestions from the very beginning for the vendors and the timeline was very much appreciated. Those vendors in our opinion were the best around. Her suggestions for the florist (2Birds Events) resulted in THE MOST beautiful decor--beyond what we could've imagined! Best of all was that the day of the wedding I could just be "in the moment" and totally enjoy every aspect of that beautiful day, not worrying about a thing. Auburn ensured that everything ran flawlessly--it really was a perfect day. On top of all that, Auburn is just a lovely person to meet with and work with; she is a good listener, efficient, responsive, creative, dependable, and cheerful. We loved working with her! Highly recommend Days Remembered by ND!! 🙌🏼

Sent on 02/12/2019
    Days Remembered by ND 14
  • Austi

Austi Garrison · Married on 02/02/2019

All the help I needed!

I cannot thank Baylor enough for all of her help! She was so patient with me throughout the process. When the wedding day arrived, I was so relaxed and was able to enjoy every moment of it!

Sent on 02/10/2019
    Days Remembered by ND 15

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! it was such an honor to be part of your BIG day Austi!! Congrats :)
  • F

Fiona · Married on 01/19/2019

The Best Planner!!

When everyone comments on how calm you are on your wedding day...you know you have the best planner ever!! Natalia and her team were amazing to work with- they got our vision and flawlessly executed it! We didn't have to worry about anything!! We are so grateful to them for making our day so magical! Wish we could do it over and over again!! Thank you so so much Natalia and Quincey!! We love you!!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

you both are a BLESSING! love you to pieces and many many blessing :) thank you so much for this amazing review so all of our potential clients can see our hard work to all of our clients :):)

Charissa · Married on 01/19/2019

Worth Every Single Penny!!

I wasn’t even sure a business like this existed, but I’m so very thankful for Natalia and her team. I chose a package that worked for our budget, which included day of event coordination and set-up/break-down. This kept the day/evening very stress free and hands-off. Leading up to our wedding day, I was in contact with Natalia and Aly Sobo, my coordinator. We had several meetings throughout the year leading up to the wedding day, which made me feel confident in the planning process. If you’re hesitant on having a day of planner, don’t be; you’ll be thankful for all the help that Natalia and her team can provide you! Excellent!!

Sent on 02/27/2019
    Days Remembered by ND 16
    Days Remembered by ND 17

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

OMG!!! Charissa! you just made our week. THANK YOU Thank YOU!
    It is our upmost pleasure and honor to have been part of your BIG day. Thank you for choosing us :)

Dr Richard and Pilar Kantwill · Married on 01/14/2019

Dr. Richard and Pilar Kantwill

Excelente Job, Baylor not only met but exceeded every expectation! She was always present to make sure that everything went according to plan. Our ceremony was flawless and beautiful. We recommend her without hesitation.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

AWWW YES YES! thank you guys so much- it was an absolutely pleasure and honor to be part of your BIG day. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness :)

Andrea Diaz · Married on 01/04/2019

Excellent!

On our first meeting, I really liked that both Natalia and CJ attended to do intros and go over our wedding vision/details. Thereafter, we worked with CJ and she was amazing! She was very responsive and detailed oriented which is crucial during wedding planning. She helped us create a timeline and coordinate vendors. On our wedding day, she made sure everything flawless and going according to our plan. Make sure to get her for at least Day of coordination. You will thank yourself later and so will your mom or MOH. I was able to enjoy my wedding day without worrying about anything because I knew CJ had it handled! Thank You CJ💕

Sent on 01/09/2019

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

Yea!!! Thank you all so much. It was truly a blessing to have you part of our wedding planning family. Many many blessings ;)

Tiffany · Married on 11/17/2018

CJ was Amazing!

CJ was our wedding planner, and our day would not have been perfect if it wasn't for her! She made sure all the details fell into place, and anytime there was an issue she solved it!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

Thank you so much tiffany!!! We so enjoyed being part of your BIG day and it was truly a pleasure. CJ loved it!!

Jake W · Married on 11/11/2018

Well Worth It

To be honest, I was a little skeptical at first about using a Day-Of Coordinator. We worked with Brynn for our wedding of 140 people in St. Petersburg. It was absolutely worth the money! Brynn was there to help with the timelines and contacting the vendors and making sure they were where they needed to be while we were getting ready. She was able to command the rowdy bridal party and made sure my wife and I got food and drinks. She helped clean our heirlooms/possessions while we took photos and mingled. I thought we would be able to do it alone and was so happy I was wrong and my wife convinced me that a coordinator was necessary. Brynn was great to work with and would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Jackie · Married on 10/13/2018

Stress Reliever!

We had this vendor as our day planner and they come in and took over, taking all the worries and stress away from you for your big day. We had several last minute things pop up (decorations, etc.) but it didn't matter, they just took them and handled it with ease. We also had a large bridal party (which at times was like herding cats) but our day planner kept everyone on track and on time. She checked on us several times during the day and night to see if everything was going well. We had a great experience with our day planner and would highly recommend using this vendor.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Kelsey · Married on 10/13/2018

Hire Them - You Will Thank Yourself Later!!

Natalia and her team were a dream to work with. I can't imagine what the wedding process would have been like without being able to ask them all of the questions, have their vendor relationships, and so on. The execution was 1,000% better than it would've been without their efforts. We were blessed with Quincey from the team to be with us on the day-of. Everyone from our bridal party to our parents to the guests commented on how sweet and on top of things she was. Just couldn't have asked for a better wedding experience and we truly have them to thank.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

We love you guys so much!!! Thank you thank you!!!! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness. Merry christmas!!

Kelly · Married on 10/05/2018

My daughter didn't have a wedding party, no maid of honor to run things, being the MOTB I planned everything and there is absolutely no way I could have done it without Auburn. She kept me sane, she kept me organized, she kept me knowledgeable (having never planned a wedding before). She was so professional, had all the answers, ALWAYS responded immediately, kept everything organized. We had a small wedding at the Florida aquarium in Tampa and it turned out flawless and I credit Auburn and towards the end of the planning stages CJ stepped in to assist Auburn as well, so between those two ladies that night couldn't have turned out any better!! Thank you Auburn and CJ with helping me pull off a wedding event I never dreamed I could do. I'm forever grateful.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

Kelly- you are a dream! thank you so much for the amazing review as we enjoyed every bit of it. Always here for you :) Congrats and thank you!!!

Courtney Harris · Married on 09/29/2018

St. Pete Beach Wedding

Working with Natalia was so fun and great! From the first time we spoke over the phone, she immediately understood what I wanted for my wedding and did everything to make it possible. She had amazing ideas and suggestions without ever being pushy. She made the whole planning process so seamless. It was so great having her there the day of my wedding. She took care of everything so I could actually relax and enjoy myself. Everything I asked for and wanted she said, "of course!" (and with a smile on her face). She was always calm and kind, even when I was nervous and stressed on the day of the wedding, which really helped to make me feel better and more at ease. I was initially hesitant about hiring a day-of coordinator because I thought I could do it all on my own, but I can't imagine having a wedding without Natalia! I would recommend Natalia and her team to anyone!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

Hey girl!!! This made my week!!! It was such an amazing pleasure and honor to have been there on your BIG day. You are beautiful inside and out and wish you guys a lifetime of happiness. Kisses to you both and I cant thank you enough for your kind words. CONGRATS guys!!

Melissa · Married on 07/06/2018

Coordinator

Quincey was our day of coordinator at our Don Cesar wedding and I could not have been happier! She was extremely helpful and responsive leading up to our wedding day. On our wedding day so many people commented on how great she was and how she kept everything flowing smoothly. I was so grateful to have her help. Thanks for making my day so great. Quincey!!!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

YEA!! thank you SO much Melissa! what an honor to be part of your big day and we wish you a lifetime of happiness :):)

Danielle · Married on 06/09/2018

Wedding: 06/09/2018
    Best wedding planner group to work with. Natalia the owner is the sweetest person you could ever meet. She has trained an insanely talented team to work with. Auburn was my lead planner. I was planning my wedding from a different state, but with the help of Auburn, my stress levels were very minimal. She was beyond helpful, organized, and friendly. Brynn was her assistant for the actual wedding day and she was great as well. *** Natalia the owner also works with her husband Brett on the decor and flower side, Daycor. We used them for decor and flower and everything ended up more beautiful than I could have ever wanted. This whole group is great and I would recommend anyone in the Tampa Bay area to use these two teams for their future weddings or really any other party!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

You are so amazing!!!! It was such an honor and had so much fun planning your BIG day. Thank you for the amazing review. We love yall!!

Kelsey · Married on 04/28/2018

Kandace provided the utmost professionalism. From our first contact until the end of the wedding, Kandace took everything in hand and we had a totally stress free event. We only had one hiccup (our doing) and it was fixed before anyone noticed. I would recommend Days Remembered to anyone looking to be able to enjoy their wedding without worrying about any detail. And Natalie worked within our budget! Can't say enough good things about this service.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Days Remembered by ND's reply:

Thank you SO much Kelsey! It was such an honor :) CONGRATS!!!