Event Sisters

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,800 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,800 Package Price

Event Sisters, LLC is a wedding planning company based in Land O Lakes, Florida. They are a small, family-owned business run by sisters Lisa and Elizabeth. For more than 20 years, the pair has been handling the stressful pieces of wedding planning so that their clients can relax and enjoy the process. Over the years they have developed a strong team of women who are happy to dedicate their time to creating the celebration of your dreams.

Event Sisters, LLC are happy to assist you in organizing your wedding ceremony and reception. The team offers full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination options, depending on what you need for your celebration. They can also offer full event design. If you desire, a list of trusted vendors can be provided to ensure that your choices are as simple as possible. Event Sisters, LLC is happy to help with analyzing your budget, and can provide timelines and to-do lists throughout the process. They have experience with many wedding types, including:

• Cultural
  • Destination
  • Eco-friendly
  • Military
  • Non-religious
  • Religious
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$680

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,850

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Bianca Married on 03/26/2022

Amazing all around

I hired Lisa from Event Sisters over a year before my wedding. She was amazing from day one. She came to all the venue tours, she answered every text, email, and phone call with promptness, and she calmed my wedding planning nerves when I needed it. By the end of it, Lisa just felt like a friend, not someone I hired. I recommend her to all brides, she’s great!
  • I
    Izzy W. Married on 01/03/2022

Amazing day of coordinator experience

As someone who loves planning, I knew that the one thing I needed to have to truly enjoy my big day was a day of coordinator. After some research for companies that met my needs and my budget, I found Event Sisters. Our coordinator, Lisa, was great. She was organized, responsive, and easy to work with. Even though she was a day of coordinator, she was very open and willing to assist on questions/issues that came up during my wedding planning process. She filed all my contracts with my vendors to use for the day of, offered suggestions for my rehearsal dinner, and joined in on important calls with my photographer to create our timeline the week of. What I really appreciated was during the final week of the wedding where my stress was at an all time high. She communicated with all my vendors to ensure they were there with no hiccups, and even on the day of she provided the cutest gift bag for me to help relieve all the nervousness I had that day. I definitely noticed that she paid attention to all the details of what I wanted, especially when I found the sneakers I would be changing into during the reception located perfectly under my sweetheart table. I didn't even ask her to do that, she just remembered! Highly recommend Lisa and her team. My day was perfect
  • Emily
    Emily F. Married on 12/03/2021

Breath of fresh air!

Lisa was simple incredible. She was on top of everything. She was like a breath of fresh air so I didn't haev to stress over anything on the wedding day. She corridinated everything with all the vendors, took care of getting everything set up for my reception and even found time to bring me a sweet little "relax" gift. She knows what she is doing and can give great advice/ guidence to any bride that may need help trying to figure out how to set up the room or what vendors to go with or anything really!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

24 photos · 11/22/2015

Deals

Event Sisters 1
Discount

$100 OFF ANY 2022 FALL WEDDING!!

Pricing

Luna Blue Band Luna Blue Band Wedding Bands

Very organized and professional. They really think of everything and handle every detail. Very easy to work with and stellar communication. Absolutely a joy to work with.

Rising Lotus Photography Rising Lotus Photography Wedding Photographers

Highly recommend Event Sisters to help make your dream wedding a reality. I always recommend Event Sisters to my Brides because they truly make the experience so much more enjoyable. Things are going to go wrong at weddings.... they always do but having Event Sisters to put out the fires is truly a wedding saver.

Land O Lakes Land O Lakes, FL, 34638
Location of (Event Sisters)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding