Event Sisters Reviews

73 | Land O Lakes, FL

73 Reviews for Event Sisters

Morgan Gareau · Married on 05/02/2020

Heidi (Mother of the bride)

When I was looking for a day wedding planner I knew I needed one that provided help at 2 venues one at ceremony site and another at reception site including being able to set up the decorative items for tables. Little did I realize how hard it would be. When I found Event sisters Lisa assured me in the package I chose she would make that happen and she did. Lisa provided everything we asked of her. She stays in contact and always gets back with you when you need her.

Sent on 07/18/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah Mandis · Married on 04/05/2020

Event Sisters are dedicated and amazing at what they do!

Event Sisters are amazing at what they do! They made my husband and I's wedding seamless, answered all our questions and made incredibly helpful suggestions, and took so much of our stress away! They work so hard for every couple/event and tailor the experience exactly to you and your vision, I would recommend their services to every couple!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Blanch

Blanch · Married on 03/14/2020

Event Sisters

Our experience was none other than perfect. Lisa was always available from the very beginning. Courteous and kind we found them to be extremely easy to work with yet comfortable enough to be herself when it came to certain decision making. This was our first real wedding and hiring Event Sisters really enabled us to concentrate on so many other things that would not have been possible. In our humble opinion, Event Sisters are consummate professionals and we are fortunate to have used their services.

Sent on 03/26/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Magrino · Married on 03/06/2020

Exceptional Coordinator!! You will love Lisa!!

My daughters wedding was perfect thanks to Lisa @ Event Sisters!! Lisa is more than a "Day of Coordinator". From the day we met with Lisa, months ahead of the wedding, she was always available to talk about the plans, offer advise, walked thru all the questions we had never even thought of. Brides and Mom's of Brides, this was the best experience ever! We could not have had such a perfect and fun wedding without Lisa! Lisa was always on point and kept things running smoothly. Money well spent! Lisa @ Event Sisters is your person you need to make your wedding the best ever!
    Thank you Lisa!!

-Note from Jess (bride)....Lisa is great and kept us moving and flowing throughout the wedding. If something went astray, we didn’t even know, and no one else seemed to either! Lisa and her assistant are wonderful and got everything moving fabulously and we are thankful we hired her!

Sent on 03/12/2020
  • Tuck

Tuck · Married on 02/29/2020

Beyond Expectations

TLDR/BLUF: The wedding was perfect and stress free from planning to the wedding day. I am beyond impressed and so thankful I only have positive memories from the best day of my life.

Lisa was the linchpin who pulled our wedding together! We chose Tampa as a destination wedding venue, which we have never been before. We also did not have the opportunity to explore it because my husband and I were living on different continents (military) throughout the whole wedding planning process. She provided us a selection of vendors and we ultimately chose all of Lisa’s suggestions, and we are so thankful we did! Lisa seamlessly coordinated behind the scenes and made the wedding day flow effortlessly by knowing and holding everyone to their schedules, which enabled us to have a stress free and incredible day! She was always easy to reach anytime of day, phone or email, and downloaded WhatsApp because it was the most convenient for me. w She assisted us through the whole wedding planning process from choosing a venue to picking out the flowers and decorations. She has a high attention to detail, creative eye, and--most importantly-- a problem solver. She goes above and beyond “setting up” the venue, by truly creating a romantic and fun atmosphere based on our vision. Our wedding was the best day of our lives thanks to Lisa, and that is even an understatement. Thank you Lisa!

Sent on 05/26/2020

Alyssa · Married on 10/19/2019

Event Sister/Scout is awesome!

Overall experience was phenomenon! Scout was very professional and great to work with. Worth every penny!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda M · Married on 10/19/2019

Hire the Events Sisters for your Perfect Wedding Day!

Lisa at the Events Sisters did a phenomenal job! She planned our wedding and supplied us with trustworthy vendors, great wedding ideas, wedding decor, and excellent day-of-wedding coordinating. We could trust her to respond quickly, stay within budget, contact vendors with our questions, and sort out any bumps we had down the road. Our wedding went seamlessly and I don't think that could have happened without her. I highly recommend her as your planner and day-of coordinator.

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Schuyler · Married on 10/19/2019

Would hire again!

We had a two year engagement and an event planner was the first thing we secured! We worked mostly with Scout and she is heaven sent! She is so good at communicating with other vendors and made sure the day was a breeze! I didn't know of any hiccups or issues--if there were any she took care of it :) We were so sad that it rained on our wedding day (we had been planning for two years for it to be outside!), but Scout came to the rescue and made out backup indoor option beautiful! We hadn't planned any decor for inside so she really went above and beyond.

Sent on 03/01/2020

Maria · Married on 05/16/2019

Lisa and her assistant Kayla were amazing. They stayed all day to help with everything so we could enjoy the wedding. We are grateful for them.

Lisa was an excellent choice for an event coordinator. She was very patient with us especially since we were planning from out of state. She did a beautiful job decorating the venue with the items we brought. Her assistant Kayla did an amazing job as well. They were wonderful to work with and always one step ahead. We are thankful to them.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Jill Withrow · Married on 02/23/2019

mother of the bride

Lisa was incredible!!!! She made my daughter's wedding day like a dream. Everything, decorating to clean up, was spot on! She is so talented and is always making sure she is doing exactly what the bride wants. Thank you for making Lorys dream come true!!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Lory · Married on 02/23/2019

They made my dream wedding a reality♡

Lisa and her assistant were absolutely amazing! They were helpful in every way! From just answering questions to helping me pull off 2 different surprises during the ceremony. I would totally hire them again! Thank you Event Sisters for making my dreams come true!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Teresa · Married on 11/18/2018

Intimate Wedding

As we were closing in on our wedding date, my fiance and I realized we needed back-up! Lisa and Event Sisters quickly came to the rescue! With their help, we were able to plan the day of our dreams! Lisa listened to all our ideas and provided feedback, found our officiant, organized our locations details and came up with the perfect timeline! Her team foresaw all the potential issues that could come up during our wedding and worked to solve all of them!!!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Stephen · Married on 11/03/2018

Lifesavers!!! Couldn't have done it without them!!!

Finding the Event Sisters was the best thing I could've done. Our wedding would have been a cluster@#%! without them. They contacted all of our vendors in advance. They made sure all of our vendors were on time and where they were supposed to be. They were sweet and kind but were very stern and bossy when they needed to be which was perfect. They hustled around the entire time making sure we were happy and doing the right things. They are worth way more than they charge. Soooooo worth it. I will recommend them to everyone I know.

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2018

Biggest Relief Providers

Lisa, Scout, and their team were phenomonal on our wedding day - making sure everything went as smoothly and timely as possible. Even to a point to stay as absolutely as calm as possible when there was a spider in the arachnophobic bride’s veil. Lisa was extremely attentive for a ‘day of coordinator’ - when she did so much more than what the position details and not just on our wedding. Several weeks leading up to the big day, Lisa and Scout were in constant contact with us and our vendors to make sure payments were fufilled, contracts were uphelled, and things got done the way we saw it. They were a huge contributor to how successful we considered our wedding day - and it was perfect!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Cristina · Married on 09/08/2018

My husband and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with the Event Sisters. Planning our wedding from New Jersey wasn’t easy to say the least. Lisa & Scout were extremely professional and provided quality customer service. During the planning, Lisa was always there to answer e-mails and phone calls promptly, easing the well known anxiety brides experience before their big day. They did a fabulous job on all of our decor as well, making sure to make everything look exactly how we pictured and paying attention to every detail.
    My entire family was amazed at how calm and stress-free I was throughout the entire process but I owe that all to you guys! Thanks so much for helping us put together a day we will never forget.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Lisa · Married on 06/15/2018

I used Event Sisters for my daughters Sweet 16. I was very happy with the service I received. Everything was absolutely beautiful. Very prompt and efficient - couldn’t ask for better!

Sent on 06/27/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 05/27/2018

Both Lisa and Scout were fantastic!! Our day couldn't have been better, and it wouldn't have been possible without their wonderful assistance. I highly recommend their services- they will make your life and all of the planning a million times easier!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Cindy · Married on 05/13/2018

Lisa was wonderful! She made it so easy. I could sit back and enjoy my daughter's wedding without stress or worry. Best money we spent. A necessary service to enjoy your event.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Brittany · Married on 02/18/2018

If I could rate 100/10 for Lisa & event sisters I would!! From day 1 they have been over the top with responding, ideas, problem solving, and helping us to create/execute the wedding of our dreams. There was not 1 thing I went to Lisa with that she didn’t have an answer/solution/idea for. She also took the time to get to know us as a couple and exchange ideas based on our taste rather than pushing knowledge at us for her own gain. She helps you plan things whole heartedly & does not miss a beat. I’d recommend Lisa & her team anyway for any event without a doubt! Have you ever heard of a wedding without 1 issue?? I have, it was mine, and I know it was all because of Lisa & event sisters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Candyce · Married on 10/21/2017

We used event sisters for day of coordination for our big day. They were organized and understanding with our requests. Lisa made helpful suggestions and was very knowledgeable about the venue and what good flow was. We didn't have to worry about anything. All of our vendors were there on time set up and ready. Lisa and her assistant Scout were great for day of and I would recommend them in a heartbeat. They did set up, rented us a great bamboo arch and starfish chair decorations so it was well worth it.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Audra · Married on 10/21/2017

Lisa and Scout were great and helped make our dream wedding come true!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Cathy · Married on 10/20/2017

I am so glad that I found Event Sisters online when I was searching for help on decor for my son’s rehearsal dinner. Lisa got in touch with me promptly and offered great ideas during our first conversation. I had reserved a great venue but knew I needed help with the decor to make everything extra special. Lisa and her team took care of everything and it was just beautiful - I had so many compliments! I would not hesitate to use Event Sisters again or to recommend Lisa and her team to anyone needing help arranging their special event.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Kaley · Married on 10/07/2017

Lisa and her team at Event Sisters are amazing. I have nothing negative to say about them! We were blown away by how beautiful the decorations at our reception were. They did a phenomenal job in both decorating and organizing our reception. Everything flowed so smoothly, and that's what every bride strives for.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Jean · Married on 10/06/2017

Philip and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Lisa and Event Sisters. Lisa and the team were extremely professional and provided outstanding customer service. Lisa definitely made the wedding planning process stress free and smooth sailing! They went above and beyond the call of duty. It's because of Lisa and her team at Event Sisters that we were able to have the wedding of our dreams!! Lisa is just awesome!! She listened to me, took my theme/vision and gave us the most beautiful wedding day ever!! With just a phone call and a consultation Lisa came in and saved the day! Within weeks, she put together a portfolio of our budget, decor, venue, caterer etc.. and we knew we were in good hands. Everyone had an amazing time and we received so many compliments from family and friends on how lovely, professional, and creative the decorations were..especially the lanterns and lighting and the way the cupcakes were arranged!! Above all else, Lisa and Event Sisters made us feel apart of her family, and made sure we were taken care of. Event Sisters is top notch! I would definitely recommend her to anyone in need of a wedding planner. If I had to rate her from 1-5, Event Sisters would receive 10 stars from me!!! Philip and I can’t thank them enough and we couldn’t have asked for a better team to do our wedding! We will forever be grateful that we had Lisa as our wedding planner. We have already recommended Event Sisters to our friends!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Jayme · Married on 06/17/2017

We worked with Event Sisters for day of coordination for our wedding but Lisa and Scout were so much more! Working with Events Sisters was one of the best things we did for our wedding and Lisa and Scout were amazing with everything. They were easy to reach, friendly, professional, accommodating, and worked so well together. They both went over and above what we expected. They visited our venue with us, knew all the questions to ask the venue, and were able to make sure the venue did everything we wanted. It was their first time working our venue but it definitely didn't show! They were also able to take our ideas and make them a reality, perfecting our decorations and music. The ceremony and reception decor was perfectly placed and they were able to pair their design expertise with our personalities. We made our own center pieces and Lisa even let me drop off everything a few weeks before the wedding, which was so helpful leading up to the wedding. Event Sisters handled all of the details on the day of our wedding but reduced our stress from the moment we hired them. They even visited me while I was getting ready to make sure I was calm prior to the ceremony. I would recommend Event Sisters to any couples looking for a strong, professional, and personable team to help with coordination and design. I would definitely work with Event Sisters again!

Sent on 08/14/2017