Event Sisters, LLC Reviews

Event Sisters, LLC 5
Event Sisters, LLC 6

Teresa · Married on 11/18/2018

Intimate Wedding

As we were closing in on our wedding date, my fiance and I realized we needed back-up! Lisa and Event Sisters quickly came to the rescue! With their help, we were able to plan the day of our dreams! Lisa listened to all our ideas and provided feedback, found our officiant, organized our locations details and came up with the perfect timeline! Her team foresaw all the potential issues that could come up during our wedding and worked to solve all of them!!!

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2018

Biggest Relief Providers

Lisa, Scout, and their team were phenomonal on our wedding day - making sure everything went as smoothly and timely as possible. Even to a point to stay as absolutely as calm as possible when there was a spider in the arachnophobic bride’s veil. Lisa was extremely attentive for a ‘day of coordinator’ - when she did so much more than what the position details and not just on our wedding. Several weeks leading up to the big day, Lisa and Scout were in constant contact with us and our vendors to make sure payments were fufilled, contracts were uphelled, and things got done the way we saw it. They were a huge contributor to how successful we considered our wedding day - and it was perfect!

Event Sisters, LLC 7
    Event Sisters, LLC 8
    Event Sisters, LLC 9

Cristina · Married on 09/08/2018

My husband and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with the Event Sisters. Planning our wedding from New Jersey wasn’t easy to say the least. Lisa & Scout were extremely professional and provided quality customer service. During the planning, Lisa was always there to answer e-mails and phone calls promptly, easing the well known anxiety brides experience before their big day. They did a fabulous job on all of our decor as well, making sure to make everything look exactly how we pictured and paying attention to every detail.
    My entire family was amazed at how calm and stress-free I was throughout the entire process but I owe that all to you guys! Thanks so much for helping us put together a day we will never forget.

Lisa · Married on 06/15/2018

I used Event Sisters for my daughters Sweet 16. I was very happy with the service I received. Everything was absolutely beautiful. Very prompt and efficient - couldn’t ask for better!

• Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 05/27/2018

Both Lisa and Scout were fantastic!! Our day couldn't have been better, and it wouldn't have been possible without their wonderful assistance. I highly recommend their services- they will make your life and all of the planning a million times easier!

Cindy · Married on 05/13/2018

Lisa was wonderful! She made it so easy. I could sit back and enjoy my daughter's wedding without stress or worry. Best money we spent. A necessary service to enjoy your event.

Brittany · Married on 02/18/2018

If I could rate 100/10 for Lisa & event sisters I would!! From day 1 they have been over the top with responding, ideas, problem solving, and helping us to create/execute the wedding of our dreams. There was not 1 thing I went to Lisa with that she didn’t have an answer/solution/idea for. She also took the time to get to know us as a couple and exchange ideas based on our taste rather than pushing knowledge at us for her own gain. She helps you plan things whole heartedly & does not miss a beat. I’d recommend Lisa & her team anyway for any event without a doubt! Have you ever heard of a wedding without 1 issue?? I have, it was mine, and I know it was all because of Lisa & event sisters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Candyce · Married on 10/21/2017

We used event sisters for day of coordination for our big day. They were organized and understanding with our requests. Lisa made helpful suggestions and was very knowledgeable about the venue and what good flow was. We didn't have to worry about anything. All of our vendors were there on time set up and ready. Lisa and her assistant Scout were great for day of and I would recommend them in a heartbeat. They did set up, rented us a great bamboo arch and starfish chair decorations so it was well worth it.

Audra · Married on 10/21/2017

Lisa and Scout were great and helped make our dream wedding come true!

Cathy · Married on 10/20/2017

I am so glad that I found Event Sisters online when I was searching for help on decor for my son’s rehearsal dinner. Lisa got in touch with me promptly and offered great ideas during our first conversation. I had reserved a great venue but knew I needed help with the decor to make everything extra special. Lisa and her team took care of everything and it was just beautiful - I had so many compliments! I would not hesitate to use Event Sisters again or to recommend Lisa and her team to anyone needing help arranging their special event.

Event Sisters, LLC 10
    Event Sisters, LLC 11
    Event Sisters, LLC 12

Kaley · Married on 10/07/2017

Lisa and her team at Event Sisters are amazing. I have nothing negative to say about them! We were blown away by how beautiful the decorations at our reception were. They did a phenomenal job in both decorating and organizing our reception. Everything flowed so smoothly, and that's what every bride strives for.

Jean · Married on 10/06/2017

Philip and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Lisa and Event Sisters. Lisa and the team were extremely professional and provided outstanding customer service. Lisa definitely made the wedding planning process stress free and smooth sailing! They went above and beyond the call of duty. It's because of Lisa and her team at Event Sisters that we were able to have the wedding of our dreams!! Lisa is just awesome!! She listened to me, took my theme/vision and gave us the most beautiful wedding day ever!! With just a phone call and a consultation Lisa came in and saved the day! Within weeks, she put together a portfolio of our budget, decor, venue, caterer etc.. and we knew we were in good hands. Everyone had an amazing time and we received so many compliments from family and friends on how lovely, professional, and creative the decorations were..especially the lanterns and lighting and the way the cupcakes were arranged!! Above all else, Lisa and Event Sisters made us feel apart of her family, and made sure we were taken care of. Event Sisters is top notch! I would definitely recommend her to anyone in need of a wedding planner. If I had to rate her from 1-5, Event Sisters would receive 10 stars from me!!! Philip and I can’t thank them enough and we couldn’t have asked for a better team to do our wedding! We will forever be grateful that we had Lisa as our wedding planner. We have already recommended Event Sisters to our friends!

Jayme · Married on 06/17/2017

We worked with Event Sisters for day of coordination for our wedding but Lisa and Scout were so much more! Working with Events Sisters was one of the best things we did for our wedding and Lisa and Scout were amazing with everything. They were easy to reach, friendly, professional, accommodating, and worked so well together. They both went over and above what we expected. They visited our venue with us, knew all the questions to ask the venue, and were able to make sure the venue did everything we wanted. It was their first time working our venue but it definitely didn't show! They were also able to take our ideas and make them a reality, perfecting our decorations and music. The ceremony and reception decor was perfectly placed and they were able to pair their design expertise with our personalities. We made our own center pieces and Lisa even let me drop off everything a few weeks before the wedding, which was so helpful leading up to the wedding. Event Sisters handled all of the details on the day of our wedding but reduced our stress from the moment we hired them. They even visited me while I was getting ready to make sure I was calm prior to the ceremony. I would recommend Event Sisters to any couples looking for a strong, professional, and personable team to help with coordination and design. I would definitely work with Event Sisters again!

Lisa · Married on 06/02/2017

Lisa was awesome!! She met with us at the venue to discuss the wedding, was at the rehearsal to coordinate everything and was so amazing the day of the wedding. From the day of planning through to the day of the wedding, she was always available via text or email to answer questions, responding promptly to all questions!! The decorations were beautiful and she even brought an easel to the wedding for a picture because ours would not fit in the car. She even stayed after the wedding to make sure all of our belongings were taken care of and packed away. You will definitely not be disappointed if you choose to have Lisa and her team help with your wedding!!

Jennifer · Married on 06/02/2017

Lisa and her team did an amazing job!

Joshua · Married on 02/18/2017

Lisa was amazing. She helped refer, interview, set up contracts with all our vendors. She was there anytime we need to bounce something off her up to the big day. Where everything was smooth and what we planned. She was everything we needed and wanted in a wedding coordinator.

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 02/04/2017

I loved working with my wedding planner Lisa. We hired Lisa to handle day of coordinating as well as wedding design. I don't have a creative/design bone in my body and I knew I'd need the help. Lisa was FABULOUS. She handled all the phone calls and kept me up to date the month leading up to the wedding. She came up with really nice ideas for centerpieces, and created the most beautiful silk flower arrangements for the stage at a significantly cheaper cost than if we had purchased real flowers. She was responsive and receptive to the ideas I did have, and responded to all of my (many) messages quickly.

Lisa went above and beyond - she came with me to meetings with my venue, and she also recommended our florist and cupcake bakery and came with us to both consultations. She knew I was a bride on a budget and did anything she could to help keep the budget down.

Finally, she handled what turned out to be a very unprofessional wedding venue with grace, even though they were giving her trouble every step of the way. She fielded all of the problems the venue threw at her, and I did not know anything about what was going on until AFTER the wedding to ensure I would not be stressed on during the wedding.

Lisa is a true professional, creative, nice, and easy to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend her.

Miriah · Married on 12/09/2016

Lisa and her team are very responsive, professional, talented and creative. Our wedding was Gorgeous!! We couldn't have asked for a better planner!! Thank you!!

Nicole · Married on 11/05/2016

Lisa, scout and Heidi were absolutely amazing and professional. Our wedding honestly couldn't of gone any better. They also decorated it as we received so many compliments on how beautiful it was. I highly recommend them!

• F

Fabiola · Married on 11/04/2016

I hired Lisa and her team to decorate for my November wedding this year. Let me tell you, she went above and beyond. I am not creative by nature. I only knew what I didn't like. Lisa and her team took some of the ideas and pictures that I had in mind of things that I did like, and they ran with it. For me, the thing that was most important was responsiveness. There was never a time where there was a delay in response. She quickly would answer any questions that I had. My wedding was a dream come true. Lisa and her staff really did a great job decorating the venue. I didn't have to worry one bit. I would definitely recommend her. I should have hired her to coordinate the entire wedding, but she did such a superb job anyway giving me ideas. I'm so thankful for Event Sisters. :)

Estela · Married on 09/17/2016

People think that having a planner is for those with extra money, but that is not the case with Lisa and her team. She not only helped us stay on budget, but she also took care of EVERYTHING from phone calls to even the smallest most beautiful details. I'm so happy the that Lisa was with us throughout the entire year of planning. Her creativity and love for her career made my day just as beautiful as I had imagined it. She undestood how important our wedding was, that she made sure we had everything we wanted from beautiful seating cards to magical looking tables! We got married two weeks ago and my guest are still talking about how beautiful and organized everything turned out. I definitely recommend Event Sisters for your special day. I couldn't have done it without them.

Jennifer · Married on 05/22/2016

Lisa and her team went above and beyond to make our wedding day amazing. I seriously couldn't have done it without her help. Lisa is extremely professional and very responsive to any and all concerns I had. She made me feel like there was nothing I needed to worry about on the day, and even handled some last minute issues that popped up without me worrying one bit. If I had it to do over again, the only thing I would change is reaching out to Event Sisters sooner to have them help in the entire planning process. Lisa and her team at Event Sisters were invaluable in every and I HIGHLY recommend her wedding planning services to everyone whether you need just a little bit of coordination or want to sit back and relax as your day comes together for you.

Elena · Married on 11/07/2015

Lisa was absolutely amazing! She made sure that everything at our reception went exactly as planned. Not a single had person didn't rave about how well everything flowed into each other, from the cocktail hour to the send off. I definitely feel as if she went above my expectations and was more than a value for what I paid. Thank you Lisa :)

Very pleased with the services we received from Event Sisters. Lisa was always helpful, helped us with vendors (as we did not live in the area) and kept the wedding planning and budget on schedule. I did not have to worry about any details on the day of the wedding. It was a great experience.