Event Sisters Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Bianca Married on 03/26/2022

Amazing all around

I hired Lisa from Event Sisters over a year before my wedding. She was amazing from day one. She came to all the venue tours, she answered every text, email, and phone call with promptness, and she calmed my wedding planning nerves when I needed it. By the end of it, Lisa just felt like a friend, not someone I hired. I recommend her to all brides, she’s great!
  • I
    Izzy W. Married on 01/03/2022

Amazing day of coordinator experience

As someone who loves planning, I knew that the one thing I needed to have to truly enjoy my big day was a day of coordinator. After some research for companies that met my needs and my budget, I found Event Sisters. Our coordinator, Lisa, was great. She was organized, responsive, and easy to work with. Even though she was a day of coordinator, she was very open and willing to assist on questions/issues that came up during my wedding planning process. She filed all my contracts with my vendors to use for the day of, offered suggestions for my rehearsal dinner, and joined in on important calls with my photographer to create our timeline the week of. What I really appreciated was during the final week of the wedding where my stress was at an all time high. She communicated with all my vendors to ensure they were there with no hiccups, and even on the day of she provided the cutest gift bag for me to help relieve all the nervousness I had that day. I definitely noticed that she paid attention to all the details of what I wanted, especially when I found the sneakers I would be changing into during the reception located perfectly under my sweetheart table. I didn't even ask her to do that, she just remembered! Highly recommend Lisa and her team. My day was perfect
  • Emily
    Emily F. Married on 12/03/2021

Breath of fresh air!

Lisa was simple incredible. She was on top of everything. She was like a breath of fresh air so I didn't haev to stress over anything on the wedding day. She corridinated everything with all the vendors, took care of getting everything set up for my reception and even found time to bring me a sweet little "relax" gift. She knows what she is doing and can give great advice/ guidence to any bride that may need help trying to figure out how to set up the room or what vendors to go with or anything really!
    Dianna B. Married on 11/20/2021

Amazing coordinator!

I could not say more positive things about our experience with Lisa and Event Sisters. From the beginning Lisa was so helpful and was always willing to help us with whatever we needed. She was also very flexible and was willing to meet or speak with me whenever I had questions or wanted to touch base. She is extremely organized and she helped me think about a ton of details I probably would have forgotten on my own. Our wedding was so beautiful and Lisa took care of so many details that were important to us. I couldn’t recommend Lisa more highly! I plan on contacting Lisa for help coordinating all future big events.
    Diane Married on 10/23/2021

Daughter’s Wedding

Lisa made our daughter’s wedding seamless and couldn’t have pulled it off without her and her sister. All the details were carried out as planned. She was very attentive and was there at all times for my daughter and son-in-law’s needs. She worked well with the venue and was very professional. Hiring an event planner is necessary for a wedding besides what the venue provides. I wouldn’t have changed anything.
  • Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 10/22/2021

Lisa is wonderful!

Event Sisters did an absolutely amazing job! We hired them to coordinate our reception, as well as set up all of the event decor that we'd already purchased. We were completely blown away when we walked into our reception area. It was even more beautiful than we'd imagined. Lisa was A++ from the few months leading up to the wedding, until the day of our event. She made sure everyone was where they needed to be, when they needed to be there. The entire night from start to finish was seamless. I would highly, highly recommend them to anyone considering a day-of coordinator.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 08/07/2021

Please stop & read

If you are planning a wedding and want everything to go perfectly, please book LISA. She is the kindest person and cares about making the bride and groom happy. She will give you her advice if you ask but never pressure you into anything or make you feel obligated to do something. She will text you, making sure she has all the details to ensure a perfect day. She even went on vacation during the planning process and still constantly texted me back right away. Lisa cares about her job, and it shows. On the day of my wedding, she arrived at my hotel and gave me a bride’s good bag with water, a protein bar, and much more goodies a bride forgets on her wedding day. After the wedding, my husband and I went to our room, and Lisa laid some of our roses petals leading to the bed with a big heart-shaped. She really thinks of everything. My wedding went WAY beyond my expectations and was so beautiful. It was the happiest day of my life. I hired a professional, but she is such a kind person she became a friend!!! You will not be disappointed in hiring LISA; I know I sure was not.
  • Sena
    Sena K. Married on 06/05/2021

Job well done!

Lisa, helped me a ton during this process! I had approximately 320 guest. And I had a big Indian wedding. She was very helpful, organized, and always answered her phone! Very great full for her to help me!
    Alicia Married on 01/18/2021

Amazing experience! I would recommend EventSisters to every bride!

Lisa with EventSisters was so amazing! She was so organized, friendly, and made my wedding perfect! She did everything we needed her to and more! She was amazing! I highly recommend you book EventSisters for your event!
  • Cara
    Cara M. Married on 01/16/2021

The best!

Hiring Event Sisters LLC was the best decision I made while wedding planning. Lisa is truly in a class of her own. She went above and beyond for us each step of the way.

Lisa's communication was top-notch. She answered every one of my questions promptly and thoroughly, and she was always available when I needed help. Lisa even stepped in when there was an issue with one of my vendors. Through Lisa's guidance and assistance, we were able to work everything out perfectly.

Lisa also has an incredible eye for detail. She was extremely organized and covered details that I didn't even think of. I went into my wedding fully confident that Lisa would not miss a thing.

Lisa is also just an incredible person. She's kind and hard-working. Not only do I consider her to be an amazing coordinator, but I now consider her my friend. It's rare to find someone as good-hearted as Lisa.

On the day of my wedding, everything went perfectly. Lisa met me in my suite while I was getting ready and gave me the cutest bag filled with little goodies. She was a calming and happy presence that morning. The reception decor turned out BEAUTIFULLY because of Lisa. She has a strong eye for decor, and she set everything up in a way that exceeded my expectations. Lisa kept the night running smoothly, and everything fell into place perfectly. My only job was enjoy myself because Lisa handled everything. She even decorated our honeymoon suite with rose petals and candles.

In all, Lisa is an incredible wedding coordinator and and an even more amazing human being. I'm so grateful for the opportunity to have worked with her. She'll be the coordinator for all my future events in Tampa. I highly, highly recommend her.

Morgan G. Married on 05/02/2020

Heidi (Mother of the bride)

When I was looking for a day wedding planner I knew I needed one that provided help at 2 venues one at ceremony site and another at reception site including being able to set up the decorative items for tables. Little did I realize how hard it would be. When I found Event sisters Lisa assured me in the package I chose she would make that happen and she did. Lisa provided everything we asked of her. She stays in contact and always gets back with you when you need her.
  • Sarah
    Sarah M. Married on 04/05/2020

Event Sisters are dedicated and amazing at what they do!

Event Sisters are amazing at what they do! They made my husband and I's wedding seamless, answered all our questions and made incredibly helpful suggestions, and took so much of our stress away! They work so hard for every couple/event and tailor the experience exactly to you and your vision, I would recommend their services to every couple!
    Jennifer P. Married on 04/04/2020

Lisa With Event Sister's Is Amazing!

Lisa with Event Sister's did an amazing job with our wedding planning! She went above and beyond and always reminded us of things that we might not have thought of since there is so much that goes into planning a wedding. Do your yourself a favor and hire Lisa with Event Sister's for all your wedding coordination! You will be very happy you did!!
    Jenny and Brian Levine
    Cristina Married on 03/21/2020

Dream wedding planner!

I was one of many brides who postponed their wedding because of COVID-19. Lisa with Event Sisters ensured absolutely everything was perfect for our new wedding date. She was always there whenever I needed help with something— went above and beyond when communicating with my vendors and made the day of a breeze. I highly recommend hiring Event Sisters!
  • Blanch
    Blanch Married on 03/14/2020

Event Sisters

Our experience was none other than perfect. Lisa was always available from the very beginning. Courteous and kind we found them to be extremely easy to work with yet comfortable enough to be herself when it came to certain decision making. This was our first real wedding and hiring Event Sisters really enabled us to concentrate on so many other things that would not have been possible. In our humble opinion, Event Sisters are consummate professionals and we are fortunate to have used their services.
  • Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 03/06/2020

Exceptional Coordinator!! You will love Lisa!!

My daughters wedding was perfect thanks to Lisa @ Event Sisters!! Lisa is more than a "Day of Coordinator". From the day we met with Lisa, months ahead of the wedding, she was always available to talk about the plans, offer advise, walked thru all the questions we had never even thought of. Brides and Mom's of Brides, this was the best experience ever! We could not have had such a perfect and fun wedding without Lisa! Lisa was always on point and kept things running smoothly. Money well spent! Lisa @ Event Sisters is your person you need to make your wedding the best ever!
    Thank you Lisa!!

-Note from Jess (bride)....Lisa is great and kept us moving and flowing throughout the wedding. If something went astray, we didn’t even know, and no one else seemed to either! Lisa and her assistant are wonderful and got everything moving fabulously and we are thankful we hired her!
  • Tuck
    Tuck Married on 02/29/2020

Beyond Expectations

TLDR/BLUF: The wedding was perfect and stress free from planning to the wedding day. I am beyond impressed and so thankful I only have positive memories from the best day of my life.

Lisa was the linchpin who pulled our wedding together! We chose Tampa as a destination wedding venue, which we have never been before. We also did not have the opportunity to explore it because my husband and I were living on different continents (military) throughout the whole wedding planning process. She provided us a selection of vendors and we ultimately chose all of Lisa’s suggestions, and we are so thankful we did! Lisa seamlessly coordinated behind the scenes and made the wedding day flow effortlessly by knowing and holding everyone to their schedules, which enabled us to have a stress free and incredible day! She was always easy to reach anytime of day, phone or email, and downloaded WhatsApp because it was the most convenient for me. w She assisted us through the whole wedding planning process from choosing a venue to picking out the flowers and decorations. She has a high attention to detail, creative eye, and--most importantly-- a problem solver. She goes above and beyond “setting up” the venue, by truly creating a romantic and fun atmosphere based on our vision. Our wedding was the best day of our lives thanks to Lisa, and that is even an understatement. Thank you Lisa!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa S. Married on 10/19/2019

Would hire again!

We had a two year engagement and an event planner was the first thing we secured! We worked mostly with Scout and she is heaven sent! She is so good at communicating with other vendors and made sure the day was a breeze! I didn't know of any hiccups or issues--if there were any she took care of it :) We were so sad that it rained on our wedding day (we had been planning for two years for it to be outside!), but Scout came to the rescue and made out backup indoor option beautiful! We hadn't planned any decor for inside so she really went above and beyond.
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 10/19/2019

Hire the Events Sisters for your Perfect Wedding Day!

Lisa at the Events Sisters did a phenomenal job! She planned our wedding and supplied us with trustworthy vendors, great wedding ideas, wedding decor, and excellent day-of-wedding coordinating. We could trust her to respond quickly, stay within budget, contact vendors with our questions, and sort out any bumps we had down the road. Our wedding went seamlessly and I don't think that could have happened without her. I highly recommend her as your planner and day-of coordinator.
    Alyssa Married on 10/19/2019

Event Sister/Scout is awesome!

Overall experience was phenomenon! Scout was very professional and great to work with. Worth every penny!
    Maria Married on 05/16/2019

Lisa and her assistant Kayla were amazing. They stayed all day to help with everything so we could enjoy the wedding. We are grateful for them.

Lisa was an excellent choice for an event coordinator. She was very patient with us especially since we were planning from out of state. She did a beautiful job decorating the venue with the items we brought. Her assistant Kayla did an amazing job as well. They were wonderful to work with and always one step ahead. We are thankful to them.
    Jill W. Married on 02/23/2019

mother of the bride

Lisa was incredible!!!! She made my daughter's wedding day like a dream. Everything, decorating to clean up, was spot on! She is so talented and is always making sure she is doing exactly what the bride wants. Thank you for making Lorys dream come true!!
    Lory Married on 02/23/2019

They made my dream wedding a reality♡

Lisa and her assistant were absolutely amazing! They were helpful in every way! From just answering questions to helping me pull off 2 different surprises during the ceremony. I would totally hire them again! Thank you Event Sisters for making my dreams come true!
    Teresa Married on 11/18/2018

Intimate Wedding

As we were closing in on our wedding date, my fiance and I realized we needed back-up! Lisa and Event Sisters quickly came to the rescue! With their help, we were able to plan the day of our dreams! Lisa listened to all our ideas and provided feedback, found our officiant, organized our locations details and came up with the perfect timeline! Her team foresaw all the potential issues that could come up during our wedding and worked to solve all of them!!!
    Stephen Married on 11/03/2018

Lifesavers!!! Couldn't have done it without them!!!

Finding the Event Sisters was the best thing I could've done. Our wedding would have been a cluster@#%! without them. They contacted all of our vendors in advance. They made sure all of our vendors were on time and where they were supposed to be. They were sweet and kind but were very stern and bossy when they needed to be which was perfect. They hustled around the entire time making sure we were happy and doing the right things. They are worth way more than they charge. Soooooo worth it. I will recommend them to everyone I know.