969 Virginia Avenue, Palm Harbor, FL 34683 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Delectables Fine Catering

Delectables Fine Catering is a full-service wedding catering company in Palm Harbor, Florida. This chef-owned catering company provides luxury dining experiences for couples of all styles and budgets. They are one of the top Tampa-area caterers, winning several awards from the National Association of Catering Executives. With over 30 years in business, they are trusted by hundreds of couples every year. If you’re looking for more than your average eating experience for your wedding, choose Delectables Fine Catering, Inc.

Delectables Fine Catering offers full-service catering for weddings of every size, style, and budget. They carefully prepare a menu set to high standards, preparing every item with fresh ingredients and presenting them with style. Delectables Fine Catering, Inc also offers ice sculpture services

Cuisine
Delectables Fine Catering creates one of a kind menus for every wedding event. They specialize in seafood and fine dining, however they also have barbecue buffets and even Hawaiian-style menus to choose. Some of their most popular menu items include the Châteaubriand au Jus and Jamaican Jerk Pork Loin.

Follow Delectables Fine Catering on

Collage of delectables catering foo
Collage of delectables catering foo
Delectables fine caternig box truck
Delectables fine caternig box truck
Filet mignon buerre blanc with mini potato nest and pattie pans with baby carrots.
Chocolate mousse crepe with sauce painting
Chocolate mousse crepe with sauce painting
Our house salad with homemade rapsberry vinaigrette and creamy parmesan dressings.
S'more dessert
Corned beef on rye with bowtie pasta pesto
Corned beef on rye with bowtie pasta pesto
Combination plate with potato pear
Combination plate with potato pear
Chicken boursin and filet mignon forrestiere, mushroom redskin potatoes and green beans waffle...
Combination plate
DFCIBlackHats0320111of1

653 Reviews for Delectables Fine Catering

• Kerri

Kerri · Getting married on 12/21/2021

Delectables is amazing! They just catered my wedding this past weekend at the Lange Farm in Dade City. The food was amazing, everyone was thrilled with the choices!

The cocktail hour was amazing. The Reuben bites were definitely my favorite! Even one of the waitresses came out to give my husband and I food while we were taking pictures during cocktail hour.

The dinner was amazing the filet and chicken combo was definitely a hit with everyone. The staff even asked us when we wanted to have our dinner brought out to us, or if we needed anything warmer.

I cannot say enough about how friendly the waitstaff was, everyone was so helpful and would do anything to help out! I even had a waitress help fix my bustle on my dress after it broke. All the little things the wait staff did was amazing!

I would definitely recommend Delectables to anyone!!

Sent on 11/12/2012

Pamela Dean · Getting married on 09/02/2021

Amazing Food, Amazing Staff

My daughter recently married and we used Delectables Catering. This is the third event that I have used them for and I have to say they never disappoint. The food was amazing as usual, the staff was helpful to me when I was setting up tables and very attentive to the bride and groom during dinner. Janice was very responsive to my many questions and last minute changes. Everything was perfect and I will be using them again for sure.

Sent on 02/26/2020
  • Carrie

Carrie DeSouza · Married on 08/02/2020

Definitely recommend for weddings!

I absolutely recommend Delectables Fine Catering for wedding events, as they made my February 2020 wedding memorable to every guest who attended. As the bride, I still ate during the reception because our surrogate taste testers (family in the area) said everything was so delicious they were positive our selections would be too; we didn’t coordinate with Delectables to have our selections available during the tasting session, so our testers only tried a couple items we selected. The feedback relieved me, as I am known for being picky about food; admittedly, there are more foods I don’t like than foods that I do. I don’t eat at chain restaurants or fast food, as I want food prepared a certain way and can barely stand the smell of most cooked food. I share these peculiarities only to emphasize the significance of Delectables exceeding my expectations.

Communication: A+.
    I highly value responsiveness and clear communication, and Janice met these expectations with her response time and ability to articulately write and speak. She methodically and quickly answered questions via phone and email, especially while I was completing my venue’s contract that required information about the caterer. After providing advice and walking me through various options based on my preferences, Janice patiently prepared multiple proposals as our decisions fluctuated. We felt like she genuinely wanted to ensure everything was how we wanted before signing the final contract and submitting payment. Janice proactively informed me when our check arrived and who the team’s supervisor would be during the wedding. She also worked around our last minute change from round to long tables. I truly appreciate her professionalism.

Food: A+.
    Cocktail hour: We selected four butler-passed hors d’oeuvres: seafood shooters, vegetarian spring rolls, chicken satay, and prosciutto-wrapped mozzarella. The seafood shooters were exquisite. The groom was initially reluctant to order them because he pictured seafood in a shooter glass, but after our tasters told us how amazing they tasted and that they weren’t in a glass, we ordered them. The seafood was neatly displayed in a large, clam-like shell and covered with a cheese blend; we used sticks from the satay to scoop the seafood into our mouths. These were by far my favorite. Next favorite was the chicken satay with peanut sauce. They were acceptable without the sauce but so much better with it; I ate it both ways as to not double dip; they’re too long for a single bite. They had a tempura-like coating which was different than how I’m used to satay but still good. The vegetarian spring rolls were typical spring rolls but came in third because I don’t like fried food. And the prosciutto-wrapped mozzarella ended up last because I’m not that fond of meat or cheese but still wanted others to enjoy them, which they did. The prosciutto was thicker than what one typically buys at the store.

Dinner: We ordered the Stations Buffet package and added two extra stations so we could have a variety of food stations: sushi, pasta, Indian, and paella. The sushi and pasta stations had a chef, so those options each cost $100 extra. The package also included a carving station with herb-roasted Châteaubriand au Jus, caprese salad, exotic bread display, and gourmet coffee bar with enough condiments my dad could make himself an Irish coffee using whiskey from the bar. We received raving reviews on everything but the sushi, which guests found a little dry and plain compared to Wegmans sushi and the other stations. But it didn’t affect the experience at all because guests overwhelmingly enjoyed the other three stations and Châteaubriand; they could taste the difference in the higher quality cut of meat. The made-to-order pasta was fresh, delicious, and accommodated vegetarian and non-dairy guests. The Indian food exceeded the groom’s father’s expectations, as he assumed it would be too watery; he’s from Guyana and extra particular about his curry but surprised himself and enjoyed this version, which wasn’t watery. The food was tasty and a couple of the items had a delightful spicy kick to them. There was a good variety, so it accommodated vegetarian and non-spicy guests. I loved the paella for how beautiful it looked, how fresh and flavorful it tasted, and how its variety of seafood, meat, chicken, vegetables, and rice accommodated our “only land animals,” “only sea creatures,” “only chicken,” and vegetarian guests. Janice advised this was a lot of food for under 40 guests, but we knew it wouldn’t be wasted since the servers box it up for guests to take with them. My family enjoyed it for the next day’s lunch before their departure flights, and the groom’s local family is still loving it! It’s been almost a week and the food still tastes amazingly delectable. Now I know how the company got its name.

Service: A+.
    During cocktail hour, one of the servers actually brought a tray of hors d’oeuvres to us; we had been taking pictures and she figured we must be hungry and may want to eat something before meeting back up with the guests. I appreciated the thoughtfulness and ability to try the food too. The supervisor, Randy, managed his team well while also helping them. He was professional, and he executed the event as I’d conveyed to Janice. It’s a positive experience to work with such a well-coordinated company. They made smart use of the space with a logical layout of the multiple stations to prevent crowding or lines. The food and even coffee were magnificently displayed, which did justice to the food — a true demonstration of art enhancing another form of art.

Many thanks to my wedding venue, Legacy Lane Weddings, for recommending them! They endorsed Delectables so wholeheartedly they even had them cater the farm owner’s daughter’s wedding — and now you know why I absolutely recommend them too!

Sent on 02/13/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Delectables Fine Catering Pricing

Delectables Fine Catering Price Rates

Delectables Fine Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 25.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 25.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 35.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 28.00
    China
    Linens
    Flatware
    Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 14.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Open Bar
    Premium Liquor
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tapas
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    African
    Southwestern
    Spanish
    Thai
    Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Liquor License
    House Liquor
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Chairs
    Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens

2 Real Weddings

• Jk Crum Entertainment Wedding DJs

Outstanding Service and very kind to the clients and other vendors. Absolutely wonderful to work with and setting for the ceremony was beautiful. We worked with Janice Bieu and highly recommend their services.

• Bakers Ranch Mansion Weddings

Delectables Fine Catering is a level above the rest! We are so happy to partner with them for our All Inclusive Package at Bakers Ranch. First and foremost their food is Absolutely Fantastic! They have the name Delectables and it is well deserved. Not only is delicious but it is consistently delicious. On top of that they have the most professional and courteous staff. They truly care about your wedding and pay attention to every detail. The one thing you and your guests are guaranteed to remember is the food. When you select Delectables Fine Catering they are going to remember the wedding where they had the most delicious food at your reception.

• Corey's Bakery & Catering Wedding Cakes

To find someone that actually understands and respects the arts in Culinary Art is truly a rare quality. Delectable's Fine Catering (emphasis on the "fine") goes above and beyond creating all of their specialties fresh from scratch with endless dedicated work and without egos. In addition to the high quality recipes, the staff--FAMILY--is so accommodating and hospitable. Yes, truly FINE catering!

• 969 Virginia Avenue Palm Harbor, FL, 34683 See on map
    727-498-4195 (Phone number)
    Location of (Delectables Fine Catering)