616 Reviews for Delectables Fine Catering, Inc

Thai (1)
Bartender(s) (1)
Open Bar (1)
590 Delectables Fine Catering, Inc Reviews

Their food was delicious and they were very flexible with menu options! Janice was great to deal with!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/7/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Italian, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres

When it comes to catering, we love referring Delectables!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Janice and her team at Delectables made planning our catering so easy. We emailed back and forth a lot and she answered all of my questions with kindness. We loved attending their tastings, and the setup/decor was beyond what we were expecting. Everyone loved the food, and they even accommodated a weird last minute request to serve a coke to my grandmother. I was not around for cleanup, but my family says they were incredibly nice and helpful.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/18/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Breakfast/Brunch, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Stations, Tastings

I work in the event industry and am not easy to please when it comes to catering, but Delectables knocked it out of the park!! Janice was fantastic to work with, she was very responsive and extremely thorough. The food was delicious and my guests have still been raving about it, I would highly recommend the boursin chicken. The best part was how reasonably priced everything was.

Profile Picture Nevar, 3/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Stations, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, American, Italian

The food was awesome. Wedding food is normally bland but the food was perfect. The service was awesome to. We forgot out wedding table numbers and Deanna stepped in to help and dug through the truck to find some. Thank you Deanna your the best.

Profile Picture Donovan, 3/11/18, 1 Review

Exceeded our expectations! Very happy we went with Delectables

Profile Picture Laurie, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Every part of the experience was terrific. There were so many options and everything we selected was amazing! We had to pay extra for travel because of distance, but it was well worth it. Janice, the coordinator was helpful and quick to respond to questions. Gentle timeline reminders were of great help with all the other wedding preparations on my mind. Set up and breakdown appeared seamless and there were plenty of servers to take care of every need. I wish I had photos to show how lovely the meal was presented. I highly recommend Delectables Fine Catering!

Profile Picture Mary, 3/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food was amazing and the service was fantastic. We heard compliments throughout the evening about the delicious food at my daughter’s wedding. The buffet display was beautifully done and I couldn’t have been happier that we chose them. I had a worry free evening thanks to their highly professional and friendly servers. I even had them provide tables, chairs and linens as one stop shopping and it relieved me from having to deal with too many vendors. I highly recommend and would definitely use Delectable’s Catering again for any event.

Profile Picture Brenda, 2/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Highly responsive, communication is open and any adjustments are clearly documented as confirmation. Price point is excellent. Our service was buffet. Our venue area was not a large area, they did an outstanding job of making the presentation as lovely as possible keeping the food and line for service out of the way of guest traffic. The individuals working our wedding event did an amazing job and were willing to assist with any needs we had even those outside of their true area of responsibility. Super pleased and would definitely use them again.

Profile Picture Janet, 2/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Our service was buffet style. The food was excellent and presentation was perfect. Our space at the venue was one of the smaller areas and they made good use of a small area and kept everything away from wedding party traffic. We were very pleased with their assistance, even with items that were outside of their area of responsibility.

Profile Picture Janet, 2/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Everything was perfect! The staff was so helpful and nice. I saw them making and carrying plates for people that had a hard time walking. The food was excellent and everyone raved about it. When they were done they cleaned up my kitchen better than I do!

Profile Picture Joanne, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We were overwhelmed with the food, the professionalism and friendliness of the staff, and the clockwork timing by which it was all pulled together. Everything was perfect, and it contributed to the success of our party. We would use your company again, and refer your services to others, with no reservations!

Profile Picture Monica, 2/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Delectables was fantastic! We had our wedding at Kapok on 02/03/2018 and we had several guests from New York. Everyone said the food was phenomenal and personally the food served was 1000 times better than the tastings themselves. There was no complaints and every accommodation was met! I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a caterer!

Profile Picture Jon, 2/3/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

I did not use a wedding planner and was able to handle all of the details on my own working with a company event representative. Everything went exactly as planned and any last minute "tweaks" were met with patience and a professional attitude. The supervisor and wait staff went above and beyond to cover any issue that may have slipped my mind once the reception was under way. We could not have received a better team of professionals to work with.

Profile Picture Lisa, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Food was awesome! All of my guests were pleased with the appetizers and the main course!

Profile Picture Melissa, 1/26/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Delectibles was awesome experience. The personnel was polite and courteous and they made everything look absolutely georgious, food was fabulous, and I had many compliments.

Profile Picture Brenda, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I would use this company again in a heart beat. As a bride, having severe food allergies made it very difficult to find a catering company who could cater to me (ha!). The woman we worked not only checked what my allergy list was, but they made me my very own special meal for the wedding day since I could not eat the meal the guests were eating. This company was patient with all of the last minute changes that we had, and they really did a great job with the food. I keep getting compliments about how good the food was!

Profile Picture Nicole, 1/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, French, Italian, Mediterranean, Specialty Beer

I could have asked for better!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/6/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

We experienced only the highest level of friendliness and professionalism from Delectables Fine Catering!!! Even a month after the wedding, I'm still getting compliments about how much our guests enjoyed the food and the service. They were great!

Profile Picture Debbie, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

You guys made this whole process so easy and the food was amazing!! Thank you so much !!!

Profile Picture Amy, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Janice was very helpful and avpleasure to work with. She made the experience easy and the food was excellent. Many of our guests said it was much better than the "usual" wedding food. Thank you!

Profile Picture Charleen, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We were pleased with the professionalism and timeliness of the servers, in addition to their ability to circulate unobtrusively among our guests. The display, quality and temperature of the food of the food was excellent. We have received many compliments about the evening. It was a pleasure to work with all of you, from Gabrielle on. Thank you! John and Kay

Profile Picture Kay, 12/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Everyone at Delectables was amazing and we got MULTIPLE and constant compliments about the food and service. People were still talking about the food weeks later so we were extremely pleased. A few people told me it was the best wedding food they had ever had.

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Delectables went above and beyond for our catering needs for our wedding! We worked with Janice - she was amazing!! Janice helped us up until the day of our wedding, and we had nothing to worry about on our wedding day. Our guests raved about the food at the wedding and afterwards. Their food is unbelievable and their services are just as great - all at an affordable rate too! Thank you Delectables for helping make our day perfect!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/9/17, 11 Reviews