Delectables Fine Catering, Inc Reviews

621 Reviews for Delectables Fine Catering, Inc

621 Delectables Fine Catering, Inc Reviews

Melissa · Married on 11/10/2018

Great variety of food!

We hired Delectables through our all-inclusive venue, and we are SO glad we did. We did a buffet-style dinner with their apple-stuffed chicken and salmon in parchment paper - it was amazing. As a vegetarian, they offered a delicious mushroom ravioli. Their appetizers were amazing (bean quesadillas, cheese-stuffed vegetables, etc.). It was nice to be able to go to a tasting event beforehand and rule in/out some of our options (although it was a little out of the way for us - totally worth it). Highly recommend.

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/13/2018

Incredible Experience!

If there was a option to give a 10 star review on here we would! We were blown away with Delectables! They were great to work with through the entire planning process. The day of the food and staff were amazing! The food tasted incredible and the staff was friendly and attentive! We would recommend Delectables to anyone!

Delectables Fine Catering, Inc 1
    Delectables Fine Catering, Inc 2
  • Angelica

Angelica · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing food!

Delectables has been great to work with from the beginning. Janice was a huge help and always available to answer any questions I had or make any changes I needed to make. The food was amazing, my family is still raving about the quality of the food and the sit down service. Everyone knows the bride and groom barely have any time to eat and Delectables took this into consideration. They saved some of our hors d'oeuvres from cocktail hour and brought it to us to eat. Everything went smoothly, cannot recommend them enough!

Delectables Fine Catering, Inc 3
    Delectables Fine Catering, Inc 4
    Delectables Fine Catering, Inc 5

Laurie · event on: 12/08/2015

The only issue we had with our situation is that our event was at a private residence and some of the caters were smokers. Prior to the party one person used the restroom and the bathroom being very small smelled like smoke so we had to put an air freshener in there. Also, after the event we noticed that there were cigarette butts outside of the garage on the ground where they had obviously smoked during the event. Again this was a private residence so if it had been a larger facility it may have gone unnoticed.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Delectables Fine Catering, Inc's reply:

We appreciate these comments because it can only make us better. We have ZERO tolerance for smoking in someones home. This situation has been addressed and it will not happen again.

Rebecca & Daniel · Married on 04/21/2018

From the tasting to the easy communication with Janice, we we’re so happy that we chose Delectables to cater our wedding. First, they arranged for us to be able to pick up the linen rentals the morning of the rehearsal so that we were able to start setting up all the tables that day. We had butler-served hors d'oeuvres for cocktail hour and there was a bit of a gap between the ceremony and cocktails... Apparently Delectables began serving the guests that had gone straight over from the ceremony a little bit earlier than planned! We went with the smaller buffet option (which is by no means small!) and everything was delicious! Many of our guests complimented the food and the service. My husband and I weren’t expecting the servers to help us carry our plates back over to the table once they we’re filled - it was so nice! Also, my grandpa uses a special knife so that he can cut his food using one hand. It looked so similar to the other knives that it got picked up while the tables we’re being cleared! My mom called Delectables the next day and explained the situation and within a day they emailed to let us know that they searched their inventory and found the knife! They really went above and beyond. We highly recommend!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/07/2018

Their food was delicious and they were very flexible with menu options! Janice was great to deal with!

Jessica · Married on 04/06/2018

When it comes to catering, we love referring Delectables!

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 03/18/2018

Janice and her team at Delectables made planning our catering so easy. We emailed back and forth a lot and she answered all of my questions with kindness. We loved attending their tastings, and the setup/decor was beyond what we were expecting. Everyone loved the food, and they even accommodated a weird last minute request to serve a coke to my grandmother. I was not around for cleanup, but my family says they were incredibly nice and helpful.

Delectables Fine Catering, Inc 6
    Delectables Fine Catering, Inc 7
    Delectables Fine Catering, Inc 8
    Delectables Fine Catering, Inc 9

Nevar · Married on 03/17/2018

I work in the event industry and am not easy to please when it comes to catering, but Delectables knocked it out of the park!! Janice was fantastic to work with, she was very responsive and extremely thorough. The food was delicious and my guests have still been raving about it, I would highly recommend the boursin chicken. The best part was how reasonably priced everything was.

Donovan · Married on 03/11/2018

The food was awesome. Wedding food is normally bland but the food was perfect. The service was awesome to. We forgot out wedding table numbers and Deanna stepped in to help and dug through the truck to find some. Thank you Deanna your the best.

Laurie · Married on 03/10/2018

Exceeded our expectations! Very happy we went with Delectables

Mary · Married on 03/03/2018

Every part of the experience was terrific. There were so many options and everything we selected was amazing! We had to pay extra for travel because of distance, but it was well worth it. Janice, the coordinator was helpful and quick to respond to questions. Gentle timeline reminders were of great help with all the other wedding preparations on my mind. Set up and breakdown appeared seamless and there were plenty of servers to take care of every need. I wish I had photos to show how lovely the meal was presented. I highly recommend Delectables Fine Catering!

Brenda · Married on 02/24/2018

The food was amazing and the service was fantastic. We heard compliments throughout the evening about the delicious food at my daughter’s wedding. The buffet display was beautifully done and I couldn’t have been happier that we chose them. I had a worry free evening thanks to their highly professional and friendly servers. I even had them provide tables, chairs and linens as one stop shopping and it relieved me from having to deal with too many vendors. I highly recommend and would definitely use Delectable’s Catering again for any event.

Janet · Married on 02/16/2018

Highly responsive, communication is open and any adjustments are clearly documented as confirmation. Price point is excellent. Our service was buffet. Our venue area was not a large area, they did an outstanding job of making the presentation as lovely as possible keeping the food and line for service out of the way of guest traffic. The individuals working our wedding event did an amazing job and were willing to assist with any needs we had even those outside of their true area of responsibility. Super pleased and would definitely use them again.

Janet · Married on 02/16/2018

Our service was buffet style. The food was excellent and presentation was perfect. Our space at the venue was one of the smaller areas and they made good use of a small area and kept everything away from wedding party traffic. We were very pleased with their assistance, even with items that were outside of their area of responsibility.

Joanne · Married on 02/10/2018

Everything was perfect! The staff was so helpful and nice. I saw them making and carrying plates for people that had a hard time walking. The food was excellent and everyone raved about it. When they were done they cleaned up my kitchen better than I do!

Monica · Married on 02/06/2018

We were overwhelmed with the food, the professionalism and friendliness of the staff, and the clockwork timing by which it was all pulled together. Everything was perfect, and it contributed to the success of our party. We would use your company again, and refer your services to others, with no reservations!

Jon · Married on 02/03/2018

Delectables was fantastic! We had our wedding at Kapok on 02/03/2018 and we had several guests from New York. Everyone said the food was phenomenal and personally the food served was 1000 times better than the tastings themselves. There was no complaints and every accommodation was met! I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a caterer!

Lisa · Married on 01/27/2018

I did not use a wedding planner and was able to handle all of the details on my own working with a company event representative. Everything went exactly as planned and any last minute "tweaks" were met with patience and a professional attitude. The supervisor and wait staff went above and beyond to cover any issue that may have slipped my mind once the reception was under way. We could not have received a better team of professionals to work with.

Melissa · Married on 01/26/2018

Food was awesome! All of my guests were pleased with the appetizers and the main course!

Brenda · Married on 01/20/2018

Delectibles was awesome experience. The personnel was polite and courteous and they made everything look absolutely georgious, food was fabulous, and I had many compliments.

Nicole · Married on 01/14/2018

I would use this company again in a heart beat. As a bride, having severe food allergies made it very difficult to find a catering company who could cater to me (ha!). The woman we worked not only checked what my allergy list was, but they made me my very own special meal for the wedding day since I could not eat the meal the guests were eating. This company was patient with all of the last minute changes that we had, and they really did a great job with the food. I keep getting compliments about how good the food was!

Jennifer · Married on 01/06/2018

I could have asked for better!!

Debbie · Married on 12/31/2017

We experienced only the highest level of friendliness and professionalism from Delectables Fine Catering!!! Even a month after the wedding, I'm still getting compliments about how much our guests enjoyed the food and the service. They were great!