Delectables Fine Catering Reviews

Delectables Fine Catering 6
Delectables Fine Catering 7

Deborah · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Best Caterer

We have had nothing but a positive experience with Delectables Fine Catering thus far. Janice has been an absolute pleasure to work with. They are so accommodating, allowing us to attend several tastings to ensure we get exactly what we want. Their food is absolutely delicious and their packages are reasonably priced and include a cake from their preferred, highly rated, bakeries. I definitely recommend DFC!

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Stritar · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing Experience

We loved the food at our tasting experience, however when we ate dinner on our wedding night, it was even better than we remembered! There are so many selections-you can’t go wrong!

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 05/25/2019

Delectables - I will never use anyone else!

This is our 2nd DIY wedding and once again Delectables knocked it out of the park! Their professionalism, responsiveness to every question and guidance can't be beat! Janice is the BEST! Too much to mention here but just outstanding service from start to finish! We did traditional buffet for our first daughter's wedding-huge amount of delicious food! Sit down basic combo plate for our second- beautiful presentation/looks so expensive and when you can cut the filet with a butter knife and it's served piping hot to over 215 people-amazing! We had Vegans, Vegetarians, non dairy and gluten free - all provided without even a hiccup. We also used them for our bar. Absolutely top quality! Best value for full service of any I could find. They get an A+ from us. I'll never go with anyone else.

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/06/2019

Post-wedding Brunch

We hired Delectables for our post-wedding brunch and we were so impressed with the professionalism they brought as well as the taste, quality and amount of the food. It was a wonderful event, thanks to them! We didn't have to worry about a thing.

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 03/23/2019

Affordable and DELISH!

Delectables was GREAT start to finish! Janis was a pleasure to work with and was always super responsive and helpful. We went to a handful of tastings to try and figure out exactly what we wanted on our menu. Once we had an idea of what we wanted, Janice even made sure to include all our items in one of their monthly tastings for us so we can see how it all worked together. All of their food is delicious so it's very hard to choose an entree. Our wedding guests have all mentioned how yummy the food was. The buffet was set up perfectly and the staff was awesome. Everything was served hot and we didn't run out of anything. I wanted fun appetizers so we went with the passed mini grilled cheese shooters and mini flatbreads. They were a huge hit and the staff made sure to bring me and my husband some during our bridal party pictures. Would definitely recommend to any bride looking for great quality food that won't break the bank!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Amber Taal · Married on 03/16/2019

Delectables was Delicious

The caterers were amazing. They went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed. The food was so good and plated beautifully!

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 01/20/2019

Amazing Food

Delectables Catering was incredible at my wedding. The food was out of this world. All my guests raved about how great the food was. Janice made the whole process great. They offer tastings every month for you to try all different options to help make your selections for you event which is awesome!

Sent on 01/27/2019
  • Michele

Michele Peyton · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing Experience

They were absolutely amazing! Janice was in contact with me throughout the entire planning process and made it a breeze!
    The day of - everything went perfectly - from the set up, to the staff and the accommodations made throughout!
    I couldn't have asked for a better day! Oh - and their food is incredible! Everyone raved about the food!

I truly appreciate everything and I am incredibly grateful that I booked delectables because everyone's professionalism eased my stress as a bride!

So again, words can't begin to express my gratitude to everyone!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Steve · Married on 11/17/2018

Catering Made Easy

We had a backyard wedding catered by Delectables. The staff made the planning easy and the food and drinks were excellent at affordable prices. They were also very flexible as to their menu choices. We highly recommend them for your wedding.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Russia · Married on 11/11/2018

Wonderful food and service

Janice from Delectables was so on point and responsive to our questions and concerns. We lived in DC and were getting married in Tampa and so couldn't come down a whole lot. She arranged a good time for us to fly down and enjoy a tasting. Food was glorious(the brieeeeee, oh god the brie) and the staff was wonderful. The bar they set up was a hit, and all of our guests had an enormously good time.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Melissa · Married on 11/10/2018

Great variety of food!

We hired Delectables through our all-inclusive venue, and we are SO glad we did. We did a buffet-style dinner with their apple-stuffed chicken and salmon in parchment paper - it was amazing. As a vegetarian, they offered a delicious mushroom ravioli. Their appetizers were amazing (bean quesadillas, cheese-stuffed vegetables, etc.). It was nice to be able to go to a tasting event beforehand and rule in/out some of our options (although it was a little out of the way for us - totally worth it). Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Pamela Gutierrez · Married on 11/01/2018

Rehearsal dinner celebration!

Delectables Fine Catering catered my son's rehearsal dinner and what a fabulous job they did! Everyone complimented how good the food was. Their staff is very professional and thorough to work with. If you want a company where you don't have to worry about a thing, hire Delectables! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/13/2018

Incredible Experience!

If there was a option to give a 10 star review on here we would! We were blown away with Delectables! They were great to work with through the entire planning process. The day of the food and staff were amazing! The food tasted incredible and the staff was friendly and attentive! We would recommend Delectables to anyone!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Delectables Fine Catering 8
    Delectables Fine Catering 9
  • Angelica

Angelica · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing food!

Delectables has been great to work with from the beginning. Janice was a huge help and always available to answer any questions I had or make any changes I needed to make. The food was amazing, my family is still raving about the quality of the food and the sit down service. Everyone knows the bride and groom barely have any time to eat and Delectables took this into consideration. They saved some of our hors d'oeuvres from cocktail hour and brought it to us to eat. Everything went smoothly, cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Delectables Fine Catering 10
    Delectables Fine Catering 11
    Delectables Fine Catering 12

C. Christian · Married on 09/29/2018

Great Experience

INCREDIBLE! If I ever have a catered event again…..ever….I’ll be utilizing Delectables. From beginning to end, from planning our wedding menu and conducting tastings to meeting and dealing with the managers and staff who are all commensurate professionals, to having some of the most amazing catered food ever. This catering company’s staff was personable and professional. The food was excellent. The table service was incredible. I highly recommend Delectables. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Rebecca & Daniel · Married on 04/21/2018

From the tasting to the easy communication with Janice, we we’re so happy that we chose Delectables to cater our wedding. First, they arranged for us to be able to pick up the linen rentals the morning of the rehearsal so that we were able to start setting up all the tables that day. We had butler-served hors d'oeuvres for cocktail hour and there was a bit of a gap between the ceremony and cocktails... Apparently Delectables began serving the guests that had gone straight over from the ceremony a little bit earlier than planned! We went with the smaller buffet option (which is by no means small!) and everything was delicious! Many of our guests complimented the food and the service. My husband and I weren’t expecting the servers to help us carry our plates back over to the table once they we’re filled - it was so nice! Also, my grandpa uses a special knife so that he can cut his food using one hand. It looked so similar to the other knives that it got picked up while the tables we’re being cleared! My mom called Delectables the next day and explained the situation and within a day they emailed to let us know that they searched their inventory and found the knife! They really went above and beyond. We highly recommend!

Sent on 06/26/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/07/2018

Their food was delicious and they were very flexible with menu options! Janice was great to deal with!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/06/2018

When it comes to catering, we love referring Delectables!

Sent on 04/09/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 03/18/2018

Janice and her team at Delectables made planning our catering so easy. We emailed back and forth a lot and she answered all of my questions with kindness. We loved attending their tastings, and the setup/decor was beyond what we were expecting. Everyone loved the food, and they even accommodated a weird last minute request to serve a coke to my grandmother. I was not around for cleanup, but my family says they were incredibly nice and helpful.

Sent on 05/10/2018
    Delectables Fine Catering 13
    Delectables Fine Catering 14
    Delectables Fine Catering 15
    Delectables Fine Catering 16

Nevar · Married on 03/17/2018

I work in the event industry and am not easy to please when it comes to catering, but Delectables knocked it out of the park!! Janice was fantastic to work with, she was very responsive and extremely thorough. The food was delicious and my guests have still been raving about it, I would highly recommend the boursin chicken. The best part was how reasonably priced everything was.

Sent on 04/04/2018

Donovan · Married on 03/11/2018

The food was awesome. Wedding food is normally bland but the food was perfect. The service was awesome to. We forgot out wedding table numbers and Deanna stepped in to help and dug through the truck to find some. Thank you Deanna your the best.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Laurie · Married on 03/10/2018

Exceeded our expectations! Very happy we went with Delectables

Sent on 03/19/2018

Mary · Married on 03/03/2018

Every part of the experience was terrific. There were so many options and everything we selected was amazing! We had to pay extra for travel because of distance, but it was well worth it. Janice, the coordinator was helpful and quick to respond to questions. Gentle timeline reminders were of great help with all the other wedding preparations on my mind. Set up and breakdown appeared seamless and there were plenty of servers to take care of every need. I wish I had photos to show how lovely the meal was presented. I highly recommend Delectables Fine Catering!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Brenda · Married on 02/24/2018

The food was amazing and the service was fantastic. We heard compliments throughout the evening about the delicious food at my daughter’s wedding. The buffet display was beautifully done and I couldn’t have been happier that we chose them. I had a worry free evening thanks to their highly professional and friendly servers. I even had them provide tables, chairs and linens as one stop shopping and it relieved me from having to deal with too many vendors. I highly recommend and would definitely use Delectable’s Catering again for any event.

Sent on 02/27/2018