4783 Swift Road, Sarasota, FL 34231 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Simply Gourmet Weddings

Simply Gourmet Weddings is a Sarasota-based wedding caterer whose mission is to not settle with "good enough" but rather exceptional. Jamie Barrett and Chef Larry want guests to walk away talking about the meal. Package details are personalized by the culinary team, which puts an emphasis on featuring only fresh ingredients in dishes they create.

Cuisine
Simply Gourmet Weddings offers a variety of food serving styles, including buffet, family-style and plated. Additionally, couples have other decisions to make, like whether to add on fare during a cocktail reception and whether to add on dessert. Staff for the full-service caterer handles delivery, setup and cleanup so you don't have to give it a second thought. The caterer offers the following services:

• Asian
  • Spanish
  • Southern
  • Local

Venues They Work With
Simply Gourmet Weddings works with venues in the Greater Tampa area. These venues include:
Powel Crosley Estate

Simply Gourmet Weddings 7
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 12/07/2018

Delicious!

I had the pleasure of working with Becky and she was great! She went above and beyond for me during my planning process. I planned my wedding from out of state and she was so easy to communicate with. During our tasting they whole staff treated us so well, and the food was amazing! We worked with Chef Will, he was great as well. On our wedding day Becky made sure a server focused on my husband and I to ensure we ate and didn't miss out on appetizers during pictures. When we sat down for dinner we even had a plate with every appetizer to make sure we tried everything. We had just under 200 guests, dinner was served very timely and everyone loved their food. I highly recommend Simply Gourmet Caterers, thank you Becky!

Rachael · Married on 05/05/2018

I hired simply gourmet catering for my wedding catering after our first tasting, the food was absolutely delicious and it truly set them apart from the other caterers in the area. We also chose Jamie as our wedding coordinator. I am in graduate school and got married in the middle of it (YA IM CRAZY LOL), so without her help I don't know how I would have done it all! She was very organized and super prompt when answering emails. It is apparent she has a ton of experience under her belt! She was able to help us come up with Plan A, B, and even C if weather conditions were to change the day of the wedding --- and they did!! We were so happy with everything Jamie did-- from coordinating with all the vendors, making sure we were staying on timeline, and even saving us food that we missed out on eating because we were so busy getting pictures done!! Overall A+ rating!! Thanks again for everything Simply Gourmet! We highly recommend !

Sent on 06/16/2018
    Simply Gourmet Weddings 8
    Simply Gourmet Weddings 9
    Simply Gourmet Weddings 10
    Simply Gourmet Weddings 11

Simply Gourmet Weddings's reply:

I was delighted to be a part of your special day! Even though the weather was not 100% perfect. I am so happy that you trusted me to execute your vision for all plans. Matt and you wanted the ceremony outside and was so thankful that the weather held out for such an important moment.

Chef Larry is delighted that you and your guests enjoyed your food.

We wish you and Matt all best!

Jamie Barrett

Simply Gourmet Weddings FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 45.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 40.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 45.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 35.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Tastings
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 16.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Open Bar, House Beer, House Wine, House Liquor
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Asian, BBQ, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, Ethiopian, French, German, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Russian, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Halal, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

Real Weddings

• The Jam Band
    The Jam Band Wedding Bands

"My name is Jam, CEO of The Jam Band, and I had the pleasure working along side Becky and her staff at Simply Gourmet Catering on a wedding at The Ringling Museum in Sarasota. From my initial interaction with Becky, to the end of the event, she was a pleasure to work with. Becky catered to the band's needs and did so with ease even though she was consumed with keeping the bride happy and running the event smoothly. The food was delicious and the overall presentation was spot on. I was super impressed with her and her staff as she remained calm throughout and did not micromanage. You rarely run into event planners who can run an event as gracefully as she did. I highly recommend Simply Gourmet for all of your special occasions."

• EK Event Design
    EK Event Design Wedding Planners

Simply Gourmet is one of our absolute favorite caterers to work with at EK Event Design. Food quality is always on point and the staff never fails in having impeccable service! They are super attentive to the client and other vendors as well, their "teamwork" mentality is evident in each event we have seen them do!

• The Leonard Brothers Band
    The Leonard Brothers Band Wedding Bands

We love working with Becky and her team @ Simply Gourmet - Very experience professionals. Every event we do with them is always guaranteed to be of highest quality!

• 4783 Swift Road Sarasota, FL 34231 See on map