Sarasota, FL View map
$3,750 Package Price

$3,750 Package Price

Be Wed is a full service wedding planning company based in Sarasota, Florida. They are devoted to making your wedding as stress free as possible. The skilled coordinators at at Be Wed by Event Design, will work closely with you to ensure that your wedding is perfect from start to finish. With Be Wed, your wedding is in good hands.

Be Wed prides themselves on being a one-stop shop for your big day. They provide decor design as well as florals. Additional services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1850

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4950

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Savannah Married on 05/30/2021

Priceless!

Hiring BeWed is the BEST decision I made for our wedding. Brittany and her team did absolutely everything and beyond that I hoped they would. The expertise provided simplified the planning process. Brittany is the type of vendor you trust immediately because she is so genuine. I work in events myself and seeing what Brittany accomplishes and how she connects with her clients is the absolute best you will find! On our wedding day, she solved every potential problem before it happened. Brittany, thank you for being the planner I didn't even know to dream of!!

Be Wed's reply:

Clients like you make it easy!!
    You are an angelic human and the Be Wed Team just loves you so very much!!
  • Augusta
    Augusta B. Married on 05/15/2021

The best in the business!!

WOW, I cannot say enough good things about Brittany and her team. They are simply the best in the business and if you have any event I would 1000000% recommend Brittany for the job. She absolutely goes above and beyond the wedding planning process and was so organized and detail oriented. I am the type of person who likes to do everything themselves and take control but Brittany took all of that pressure off and executed every single little detail perfectly just as I would. She even took videos and pictures the day-of so that I would have detailed shots of everything for social media. Brittany and Joyia are also the most kind, genuine but also "get it done" type of people I have ever met. There came a point where I was feeling uncomfortable around a few people while I was getting ready so I went and just spent time with them and they made me feel like one of there closest friends and that meant the absolute world to me! In addition to that Brittany is so incredibly knowledgable and extremely well connected within the industry. Whenever something went wrong with a vendor, or product she was always 10 steps ahead and had a backup plan ready to be executed. Brittany truly made my Boho Wedding dreams come true and I can't imagine the whole wedding process without her by my side as not only my planner but as my friend. I am SO glad that fate brought us together that day at Powel in January 2020!!

Be Wed's reply:

Ok… now that I’m crying over here!!!
    Thank you so so much for those extremely kind words! We we are so honored to be part of your day and the love that you and Jesse share! We cannot wait to see what great things in store for you both! ❤️❤️❤️
    Barbara Married on 04/16/2021

Best Planner

Absolute perfection! Just did a wedding at Ringling and was everything I ever dreamed. Hire her she’s Wonder Woman and can handle anything :)

Be Wed's reply:

Thank you so much! We were so honored to be part of the planning journey with you and play a part in your wedding day! You are just the sweetest!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Dana & Hunter
    58 photos · 08/17/2018

Team

Wedding Planning & Design

It is our mission to make sure your wedding is the most wonderful, enjoyable, and stress free experience of your life! To us it's not just about the wedding, it is about the marriage and the step each couple takes in their lives! We don't just want to help plan a wedding, we want to make it an overall experience for each and every couple.

Heather Lauren Photography Heather Lauren Photography Wedding Photographers

Whenever I get a bride that has hired EK Event Design to coordinate their wedding I immediately know their day will go off without a hitch. Brittany creates a unique bond with each of her brides and grooms and genuinely cares. She has an eye for detail and design and a grace that makes anyone instantly comfortable around her. She truly is the best at what she does.

A Wedding with Grace A Wedding with Grace Wedding Officiants

Brittany of EK Event Design is an absolute delight to work with! She is talented, kind, caring, and brings a fresh, creative energy and meticulous attention to detail to every wedding she orchestrates. From the first day of planning through the last hug of your wedding day, she will be there to listen, offer advice, calm your jitters, and take your ideas and transform them into a truly unforgettable wedding experience. My couples love her, and you will, too!

Wonderland Floral Art Wonderland Floral Art Wedding Florists

I recently designed and produced a wedding in conjunction with EK Event Design. The event was beautiful and came together seamlessly. Brittany was responsive and detailed.

4857 Silver Topaz St Sarasota, FL, 34233
Location of (Be Wed)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding