Tampa, Tampa, FL 33694 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Pricing

About A Peachy Life Productions

A Peachy Life Productions is a wedding videography company based out of Tampa, Florida. They believe your wedding video should be a work of art, something that you can share with your family, friends and the generations to come. They genuinely care about the quality of their work and will ensure that you have a beautiful wedding video and a great experience from start to finish!

A Peachy Life Productions offers many services to capture every special moment of your wedding day. These videography services include:

• Additional hours

• Videos 5

36 Reviews for A Peachy Life Productions

• Bruna

Bruna · Married on 01/19/2019

We will treasure our video forever

My husband and I were expecting a lot from our wedding video. First, we wanted to bring back the old school tradition of doing short interviews with our family and friends. Not many videographers do that now a days, but Darin did and had some great examples to show us from previous weddings. Second, it was really important to us that the video captured both our cultures and traditions. My husband is American and Jewish and I'm Catholic and Brazilian so we wanted to show the special touches we added that made our wedding unique to us. Darin and team definitely captured that. On top of all of that, Darin and team were kind to our family and friends, even when there was a language barrier. They made us feel comfortable at all times AND they were super patient with us during the editing process. It was important that I felt listened to and that the editing process was collaborative, and Darin delivered. All the videos we did with Darin will be something we treasure forever.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Vanessa · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing, A Peachy Life Production is so fun to work with and they make you feel comfortable in front of the camera instendtly!

I loved working with A Peachy Life Productions team. They were fun, flexible, understanding, and most importantly they made you feel comfortable in front of the camera. They captured such great moments at my wedding and their final product was biond my expectations!

Sent on 05/01/2019

A Peachy Life Productions Pricing

A Peachy Life Productions Price Rates

A Peachy Life Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Rebecca Sheffield Photography
    Rebecca Sheffield Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Darin and the Peachy Crew during a wedding in Tallahassee, FL. They were delightful, easy to work with, and unobtrusive throughout the entire day. I hope we get the opportunity to work together in the near future.

• Artful Adventures Photography
    Artful Adventures Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the opportunity to work with Darin and Outone from A Peachy Life Productions at a recent wedding I photographed. I was very impressed with their professionalism and approachable demeanor. When contacted, their reply was quick and helpful. The emotion their videos capture is priceless, and you can't help but get a little choked up watching them! I would highly recommend A Peachy Life Productions!

• Truly Unique Bouquets
    Truly Unique Bouquets Wedding Favors

They do amazing videos and photography.They make your wedding very memorable,I always cry good tears when I watch one of there trailers for a wedding they worked on, I wish they were around when I got married. Highly recommend.

• Tampa Tampa, FL, 33694 See on map