151 Reviews for Celebrations Tampa Bay Photographers, Videographers, DJs

Short Form (1)
Slideshow (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)
151 Celebrations Tampa Bay Photographers, Videographers, DJs Reviews

Celebrations of Tampa Bay was the first vendor we booked this summer for our wedding that is not until December 2019. That includes Photographer, Videographer, and DJ. I had ton of questions regarding what service packages to choose from, since our wedding will be a long. After talking to Randy and his very prompt responses, he made some changes to the package that we have chosen which we really appreciate him for doing that. The package is just perfect for us and the pricing you couldn’t beat for what we getting. After that I knew I didn’t want to wait any longer or look any further. This past weekend we had our Engagement session and we were so stressed out, since we never had a professional photographer taking pictures of us. Joe was our photographer, he was just wonderful not even 10 min into the session we were so relaxed and felt really comfortable. He is extremely professional, funny, and has an amazing eye. He went far above and beyond to capture the perfect pictures, he showed us some of them on his camera, and we loved them! We can’t wait to see all of them. I couldn’t wait and had to ask Joe if he will also be our photographer for the wedding, and he will be!! This made us so happy since, he made us feel so comfortable during the session. Look no further and book them, I highly recommend Celebrations of Tampa Bay to anyone!

Profile Picture Ania, 12/7/19, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dave & Jaime were absolutely amazing! My guests commented on how great the music was, and my husband and I were so impressed with Jaime's creative eye for the photography! I can't wait to see the final images!!

Profile Picture APRIL, 11/5/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

This is the groom writing this review. We purchased the videography, and photography package. Randy and Joe were extremely professional and very skilled. They both did a better than expected job. All of our guest loved that Randy when above and beyond to capture different angles for the video. They definitely made our day feel very special.

Thank you both!

Profile Picture Denzel, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Simply the best! The phitographer, the videographer and the DJ were great to work with! So thankful to have found this team! They are super prompt and responsive! And so organized! We've got the best package for all the services! I had no issues requesting certain songs and sending the ones I wanted to be played during our wedding! The team was awesome! Looking forward to photos and video, and will update my review later!

Profile Picture Zukhra, 10/21/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Ceremony, Reception, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, DVD

You all did a tremendous job at our wedding! It was the best and we loved absolutely every moment of it! Thank you for making our special day so memorable. It was affordable and the quality was great! Could not have been better. Thank you all again!

Profile Picture YESENIA, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had a fantastic experience with the team at Celebrations! They were very professional and very attentive to detail to ensure that every picture was perfect. We had one photographer with the Groom party whilst getting ready and 2 with the bridal party whilst getting ready. We then had all three for the ceremony and pictures afterwards. The team were very happy to take as many great pictures as they could and to make use of the fantastic backdrop that we had at the Don CeSar hotel. We also used Celebrations for the videography which included drone footage. Everybody at the wedding enjoyed the drone and the footage that we have received back is truly spectacular.

The team stayed throughout the night and continued snapping away during our reception which went on late into the night. We had excellent communication with Celebrations throughout the whole process (which was very important as we flew from England for our wedding) and I would highly recommend their services.

Profile Picture Joe, 5/23/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Our daughter's wedding was this past weekend and Celebrations was one of the first vendors we booked for photography, videography and the DJ. From the moment we contracted with them, everyone was responsive and helpful with our somewhat unique situation, the bride and groom and most of the guests are hearing impaired. This makes for a challenging situation regarding communication and instruction from the photographer. And for the DJ playing music and keeping the party going with guests who can't hear it. Stephanie did an awesome working with us to make this an amazing event. Randy was outstanding as the coordinator and managed the video and drone shots, as well. We can't wait to see what he does putting all of it together in a video for us. Joe, our photographer was amazing. He did not stop for 6.5 hours to capture every moment on film and clearly was an experienced professional, even faced with a challenging assignment. Chance, our DJ was the best! he managed to keep the party going, even with the guests spread over three adjoining areas and many of them hearing impaired. Thank you to Stephanie, Randy, Joe ad Chance for making this the perfect day we envisioned. You are the best!

Profile Picture DIANE, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Celebrations of Tampa was a pleasant surprise to work with at my daughters destination wedding held at Shepard's in Clearwater Fl. They were on time and very accommodating! High energy photographers with great attitudes extremely flexible ready and willing for anything! The pic and videos turned out amazing including sunset pics! As good as everything turn out the most amazing part was the quick turn around time after the wedding. My guess is they can't always do this but in our case we had video and pics within one week of the wedding! Very impressive!! If there was a stumbling block for me personally it was paying for their services in full before the wedding but they did as they said and all turned out wonderful. They are also priced very fairly in the industry. You could easily spend thousands more and not get anything any better.
I'd highly recommend them to anyone!

Ken Stout

Profile Picture ken, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Celebrations was absolutely amazing! I have to admit, I was very nervous hiring a photographer, videographer and DJ that I didn't meet in person before the wedding, but working with Randy and Stephanie to book and arrange details for our wedding made me trust that everything would be fine. And the pricing for the package we booked really couldn't be beat, so we booked.
The week before the wedding our assigned photographer and DJ called me to confirm details, and then we didn't meet in person until our wedding day. Our photographer Jamie and videographer David arrived to our venue on time and prepared. They were so great to work with and made sure to get all the "getting ready" shots for me, my husband and our bridal party. They captured some emotional moments for my husband when he saw his late mother's picture on a memorial charm on his boutonniere, and I can't wait to see them. During the ceremony and reception they worked hard! They seemed to be everywhere at once taking pictures but were never in the way. They made me and my husband so comfortable during the formal photos that we never felt forced or posed or nervous. We felt like we could be ourselves and show our love to each other, and later in the evening they took us aside for some special shots near a gorgeous fountain at our venue. We also got some drone shots outside.
Our DJ David was also amazing, and did exactly what we asked for. The ceremony music was done very nicely. For the reception we wanted 80s and 90s dance music mixed with some current hits, and to have everyone up and dancing. That's exactly what he gave us, and we had so much fun! And he didn't play any of the typical (tacky in my opinion) wedding songs, like the chicken dance or macarena, without us even asking. Our reception was perfect from start to finish. Thank you Jamie, Dave and David for a truly awesome experience, and we can't wait to see the finished product!!

Profile Picture Deborah, 4/2/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Drone Footage, Highlight Video, Raw Footage

We worked with Joe for our Engagement shoot and he was also the one to shoot our wedding. He is great!
Stephanie is also very patient (I sent about 100 emails a day).
I am very happy with the team, can't wait to see our final shots!

Profile Picture karina, 11/19/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Have the best photographer and videographer! They were super professional and they went above and beyond to make sure I got the special shots I really wanted! The video is breathtaking and I can't wait to get all of our pictures!!!! Thanks a million!!

Profile Picture Kerin, 11/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used Celebrations of Tampa Bay for our DJ, Videography and Photography package. Loved that the group was coordinated. Stephanie in the office is very responsive to questions. DJ Chance had just the right music for our celebration and kept everything moving all night so that everyone had a fabulous time! Videographer Randy and photographers Eric and Don captured everything just the way we imagined and the sunset pictures were awesome. Everyone arrived on time and was very professional. This package was a terrific value - the highlight video with drone footage was available quickly and the final cinematic video has allowed us to share the wedding memories with those who couldn't be there. The photographers and videographers made us feel so special - just capturing our day without being intrusive! Would highly recommend - stop looking and book this group! Be sure to read all of the advice on their website - it is priceless!

Profile Picture Kara, 10/8/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Cinematic, Documentary, Blu-Ray, DVD, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

I am so glad we decided to add Celebrations of Tampa Bay as our videographer! Dave was fantastic! I was a little nervous about being filmed but I barely noticed he was there. The video is priceless and SO worth every penny! It captures so much that you don't get to see because the day goes by SO fast! It should be a must! So great to see the beginning of the ceremony that brides miss. Stephanie, Randy and Dave were great to work with. Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/8/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

They were great to work with and you get so much with their packages! I did my research and found that they were very affordable! I'm very happy with the video and pictures!

Profile Picture Sara, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Randy and Joe were really terrific! I cannot recommend their work highly enough, they did beautiful work, and for a great price. You can see our trailer for our wedding video on their youtube, https://youtu.be/4cr04JZ8NlI, and our photos are just beautiful. We've received tons of compliments on the work they did.... they were wonderful, unobtrusive but friendly, and completely professional. AND they got us our video and photos really quickly... some photos and the trailer were linked to us within DAYS, and they mailed us our hard copies within about 2 months. Cannot stress enough how great a job they did. Thank you so much, gentlemen! :)

Profile Picture kristina, 9/30/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography

So far everything has been great. Our Photographer Joe was on point and really enjoyed his passion. We are just waiting to see the final product but from what I saw on his camera i am confident the pictures will be great.

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We hired Celebrations to do our Photo, Video and DJ. I highly recommend hiring one company to do the photo and video. Joe and Randy, work so well together. They were setting up each others shots and helping each other out as much as possible. The photos we smoothly and what I have seen so far look amazing! I can't wait to get the full package of photos and videos! Dave, our DJ, was great! He understood what we liked and what we wanted from just one phone call. The party never stopped and all our family and friends can't stop talking about home much fun they had dancing. We made a few (like two or three that I know of) song request on the spot and he accommodated them without any problems. I would def suggest you hire them, I would do it again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/13/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Ceremony, Reception, DVD

Celebrations of Tampa Bay made our wedding so easy! They were there for every moment and knew exactly what shots to get! On our special day it was a little rainy, they were flexible and were able to get perfect photos in between the sprinkles! They got great photo and video of our puppy dog who was in our ceremony! I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants the best for their wedding day!

Profile Picture Janelle, 8/7/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

Randy and Stephanie were a pleasure to work with and helped make my wedding memorable! Both were extremely thorough and responsive to any questions I had. The company clearly has a lot of experience, which allowed this bride to relax on her wedding day and enjoy the small moments. Coming up on our anniversary, I know that we will cherish the pictures and video captured for years to come. Everyone that saw the video made for us was so impressed! I only ran into one minor issue--they forgot to give the extra paperwork with special requests to the DJ. Each vendor will call you the week leading up to your wedding to check in and make sure they have all pertinent information (photo, video, DJ, etc). I loved that! Unfortunately, I missed the DJ's phone call because he called during our rehearsal dinner. As a result, one event was left off our schedule that evening. Not a huge deal, but I would highly recommend answering those phone calls or reaching out to them if you don't hear anything to make sure it's all set! Kudos to Celebrations for listening to my problem and promptly offering a solution to make up for it. Seriously, book them. You'll be getting peace of mind, quality customer service, and beautiful memories captured for a lifetime--all for one great low package price and one point of contact while wedding planning.

Profile Picture Melanie, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

We did the whole package video, photo, Dj, up lighting and everyone was amazing they really work with us on everything they did a great job capturing all the items I made for the wedding.

Profile Picture Juliette, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

Wow talk about professionalism!! My wedding was on 7/16/16. The timeline for the day was extremely tight and these guys busted their butts!! They all arrived to the venue on time and was so extremely pleasant send professional! The photographer got down and dirty in his nice clothing to get the shots they needed. My husband and I were so incredibly impressed with them that we hope to have something else economic just so that we can book them again! If anyone needs these services you're getting top notch!

Profile Picture Trinette, 7/16/16, 14 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

I highly recommend Celebrations of Tampa Bay! Randy was our videographer for our wedding at Davis Islands Garden Club on April 30th. He was more than we could have ever asked for! Randy was extremely quick to respond to all emails and I could not believe how quickly he had our videos ready! Within a couple days, our highlights video was completed, along with the longer version. He produces high quality work and I don't think any other vendor worked harder than he did on the day of the wedding. From the moment he stepped in the hotel room, he went right to work capturing the day. All of our guests commented on how awesome Randy was. He literally gets down on the ground to make sure he is capturing the best angles and getting great shots. I could not be more impressed with him and his work ethic. Stephanie was also so great to work with. She helped finalize the contract and details for the wedding day. If you are debating on whether or not to add a videographer into your budget, it is a must and you should definitely choose Randy and Celebrations of Tampa Bay! I have watched our video over and over again -- best money spent to be able to relive your day and feel all the emotions you did on your wedding day. Thank you Randy!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 4/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Blu-Ray, DVD, Storytelling

Celebrations of Tampa Bay was a breeze to work with! They were professional, fun, and caring. We had our wedding on the beach and the DJ's music/sound and all was perfect. The photographers we had were incredible! Joe was so wonderful to work with and Randy was always on top of everything! We wouldn't have wanted to go with anyone else. If you are looking for a professional crew who work together, get their DJ and Photo package! My only regret is not buying the video package, but if it is in your budget - DO IT! They are on time, efficient, and just overall A+++.

Profile Picture Hannah, 4/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

Wow! I highly recommend Celebrations of Tampa Bay. Very impressed with this companies professionalism. They were fantastic the day of my daughter's wedding and throughout the whole process! I absolutely love the highlight and the wedding video. I could not imagine using any other company because the video turned out amazing! all inclusive package that handles several services (DJ/Photography/Videography) and more. Their highly Professional team worked so well with everyone. The Videography was a huge hit at the reception. They captured and played pre-ceremony and the actual ceremony at the reception...very unique and have heard a lot of positive comments from those who attended! Thanks to the entire team who all went above and beyond...I would definitely recommend them for your videography needs! Thank you so much Randy!

Profile Picture Raquel, 3/12/16, 1 Review