Celebrations Tampa Bay Photographers, Videographers, DJs Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

156 Celebrations Tampa Bay Photographers, Videographers, DJs Reviews
  • Ania

Ania · Getting married on 03/14/2020

Celebrations of Tampa Bay was the first vendor we booked this summer for our wedding that is not until December 2019. That includes Photographer, Videographer, and DJ. I had ton of questions regarding what service packages to choose from, since our wedding will be a long. After talking to Randy and his very prompt responses, he made some changes to the package that we have chosen which we really appreciate him for doing that. The package is just perfect for us and the pricing you couldn’t beat for what we getting. After that I knew I didn’t want to wait any longer or look any further. This past weekend we had our Engagement session and we were so stressed out, since we never had a professional photographer taking pictures of us. Joe was our photographer, he was just wonderful not even 10 min into the session we were so relaxed and felt really comfortable. He is extremely professional, funny, and has an amazing eye. He went far above and beyond to capture the perfect pictures, he showed us some of them on his camera, and we loved them! We can’t wait to see all of them. I couldn’t wait and had to ask Joe if he will also be our photographer for the wedding, and he will be!! This made us so happy since, he made us feel so comfortable during the session. Look no further and book them, I highly recommend Celebrations of Tampa Bay to anyone!

Jennifer · Married on 03/31/2018

After searching through so many photography, videography, and DJ vendors, I felt lucky to have found Celebrations. My main criteria while searching was fair prices and great reviews. Celebrations had both and I can see why they have such great reviews. They have a team of people that are super easy to work with. Most of my communication was with Stephanie and Randy and both of them were so great and very quick with their responses. So far I've received the first set of photos and the highlight video and I'm very happy with them so far. I feel like they team really exceeded my expectations in so many ways. We also felt extremely lucky to work with their photographer, Yaro, he really made the whole experience fun and the pictures came out amazing.

Amanda · Married on 02/23/2018

Celebrations of Tampa Bay is awesome! They made such a beautiful video of my wedding! Randy was detail-oriented and knew exactly what he needed to do. I planned the majority of my wedding by myself, so it was wonderful to have a vendor be so independent, without needing much direction from me. I put all my trust in him and my video turned out so much more than what I had expected! I would recommend them to anybody getting married!

Samantha · Married on 02/17/2018

They did an amazing job capturing all the important parts of the night! Professional and on time.

APRIL · Married on 11/05/2017

Dave & Jaime were absolutely amazing! My guests commented on how great the music was, and my husband and I were so impressed with Jaime's creative eye for the photography! I can't wait to see the final images!!

Denzel · Married on 10/27/2017

This is the groom writing this review. We purchased the videography, and photography package. Randy and Joe were extremely professional and very skilled. They both did a better than expected job. All of our guest loved that Randy when above and beyond to capture different angles for the video. They definitely made our day feel very special.

Thank you both!

• Z

Zukhra · Married on 10/21/2017

Simply the best! The phitographer, the videographer and the DJ were great to work with! So thankful to have found this team! They are super prompt and responsive! And so organized! We've got the best package for all the services! I had no issues requesting certain songs and sending the ones I wanted to be played during our wedding! The team was awesome! Looking forward to photos and video, and will update my review later!

• Y

YESENIA · Married on 06/17/2017

You all did a tremendous job at our wedding! It was the best and we loved absolutely every moment of it! Thank you for making our special day so memorable. It was affordable and the quality was great! Could not have been better. Thank you all again! <3

Joe · Married on 05/23/2017

We had a fantastic experience with the team at Celebrations! They were very professional and very attentive to detail to ensure that every picture was perfect. We had one photographer with the Groom party whilst getting ready and 2 with the bridal party whilst getting ready. We then had all three for the ceremony and pictures afterwards. The team were very happy to take as many great pictures as they could and to make use of the fantastic backdrop that we had at the Don CeSar hotel. We also used Celebrations for the videography which included drone footage. Everybody at the wedding enjoyed the drone and the footage that we have received back is truly spectacular.

The team stayed throughout the night and continued snapping away during our reception which went on late into the night. We had excellent communication with Celebrations throughout the whole process (which was very important as we flew from England for our wedding) and I would highly recommend their services.

DIANE · Married on 05/20/2017

Our daughter's wedding was this past weekend and Celebrations was one of the first vendors we booked for photography, videography and the DJ. From the moment we contracted with them, everyone was responsive and helpful with our somewhat unique situation, the bride and groom and most of the guests are hearing impaired. This makes for a challenging situation regarding communication and instruction from the photographer. And for the DJ playing music and keeping the party going with guests who can't hear it. Stephanie did an awesome working with us to make this an amazing event. Randy was outstanding as the coordinator and managed the video and drone shots, as well. We can't wait to see what he does putting all of it together in a video for us. Joe, our photographer was amazing. He did not stop for 6.5 hours to capture every moment on film and clearly was an experienced professional, even faced with a challenging assignment. Chance, our DJ was the best! he managed to keep the party going, even with the guests spread over three adjoining areas and many of them hearing impaired. Thank you to Stephanie, Randy, Joe ad Chance for making this the perfect day we envisioned. You are the best!

ken · Married on 05/06/2017

Celebrations of Tampa was a pleasant surprise to work with at my daughters destination wedding held at Shepard's in Clearwater Fl. They were on time and very accommodating! High energy photographers with great attitudes extremely flexible ready and willing for anything! The pic and videos turned out amazing including sunset pics! As good as everything turn out the most amazing part was the quick turn around time after the wedding. My guess is they can't always do this but in our case we had video and pics within one week of the wedding! Very impressive!! If there was a stumbling block for me personally it was paying for their services in full before the wedding but they did as they said and all turned out wonderful. They are also priced very fairly in the industry. You could easily spend thousands more and not get anything any better.
    I'd highly recommend them to anyone!

Ken Stout

• FutureMrsBueno

Deborah · Married on 04/02/2017

Celebrations was absolutely amazing! I have to admit, I was very nervous hiring a photographer, videographer and DJ that I didn't meet in person before the wedding, but working with Randy and Stephanie to book and arrange details for our wedding made me trust that everything would be fine. And the pricing for the package we booked really couldn't be beat, so we booked.
    The week before the wedding our assigned photographer and DJ called me to confirm details, and then we didn't meet in person until our wedding day. Our photographer Jamie and videographer David arrived to our venue on time and prepared. They were so great to work with and made sure to get all the "getting ready" shots for me, my husband and our bridal party. They captured some emotional moments for my husband when he saw his late mother's picture on a memorial charm on his boutonniere, and I can't wait to see them. During the ceremony and reception they worked hard! They seemed to be everywhere at once taking pictures but were never in the way. They made me and my husband so comfortable during the formal photos that we never felt forced or posed or nervous. We felt like we could be ourselves and show our love to each other, and later in the evening they took us aside for some special shots near a gorgeous fountain at our venue. We also got some drone shots outside.
    Our DJ David was also amazing, and did exactly what we asked for. The ceremony music was done very nicely. For the reception we wanted 80s and 90s dance music mixed with some current hits, and to have everyone up and dancing. That's exactly what he gave us, and we had so much fun! And he didn't play any of the typical (tacky in my opinion) wedding songs, like the chicken dance or macarena, without us even asking. Our reception was perfect from start to finish. Thank you Jamie, Dave and David for a truly awesome experience, and we can't wait to see the finished product!!

karina · Married on 11/19/2016

We worked with Joe for our Engagement shoot and he was also the one to shoot our wedding. He is great!
    Stephanie is also very patient (I sent about 100 emails a day).
    I am very happy with the team, can't wait to see our final shots!

Kerin · Married on 11/04/2016

Have the best photographer and videographer! They were super professional and they went above and beyond to make sure I got the special shots I really wanted! The video is breathtaking and I can't wait to get all of our pictures!!!! Thanks a million!!

Kara · Married on 10/08/2016

We used Celebrations of Tampa Bay for our DJ, Videography and Photography package. Loved that the group was coordinated. Stephanie in the office is very responsive to questions. DJ Chance had just the right music for our celebration and kept everything moving all night so that everyone had a fabulous time! Videographer Randy and photographers Eric and Don captured everything just the way we imagined and the sunset pictures were awesome. Everyone arrived on time and was very professional. This package was a terrific value - the highlight video with drone footage was available quickly and the final cinematic video has allowed us to share the wedding memories with those who couldn't be there. The photographers and videographers made us feel so special - just capturing our day without being intrusive! Would highly recommend - stop looking and book this group! Be sure to read all of the advice on their website - it is priceless!

Stephanie · Married on 10/08/2016

I am so glad we decided to add Celebrations of Tampa Bay as our videographer! Dave was fantastic! I was a little nervous about being filmed but I barely noticed he was there. The video is priceless and SO worth every penny! It captures so much that you don't get to see because the day goes by SO fast! It should be a must! So great to see the beginning of the ceremony that brides miss. Stephanie, Randy and Dave were great to work with. Highly recommend them!

Sara · Married on 10/01/2016

They were great to work with and you get so much with their packages! I did my research and found that they were very affordable! I'm very happy with the video and pictures!

• kristina135

kristina · Married on 09/30/2016

Randy and Joe were really terrific! I cannot recommend their work highly enough, they did beautiful work, and for a great price. You can see our trailer for our wedding video on their youtube, https://youtu.be/4cr04JZ8NlI, and our photos are just beautiful. We've received tons of compliments on the work they did.... they were wonderful, unobtrusive but friendly, and completely professional. AND they got us our video and photos really quickly... some photos and the trailer were linked to us within DAYS, and they mailed us our hard copies within about 2 months. Cannot stress enough how great a job they did. Thank you so much, gentlemen! :)

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 09/10/2016

So far everything has been great. Our Photographer Joe was on point and really enjoyed his passion. We are just waiting to see the final product but from what I saw on his camera i am confident the pictures will be great.

Nicole · Married on 08/13/2016

We hired Celebrations to do our Photo, Video and DJ. I highly recommend hiring one company to do the photo and video. Joe and Randy, work so well together. They were setting up each others shots and helping each other out as much as possible. The photos we smoothly and what I have seen so far look amazing! I can't wait to get the full package of photos and videos! Dave, our DJ, was great! He understood what we liked and what we wanted from just one phone call. The party never stopped and all our family and friends can't stop talking about home much fun they had dancing. We made a few (like two or three that I know of) song request on the spot and he accommodated them without any problems. I would def suggest you hire them, I would do it again in a heartbeat!

Janelle · Married on 08/07/2016

Celebrations of Tampa Bay made our wedding so easy! They were there for every moment and knew exactly what shots to get! On our special day it was a little rainy, they were flexible and were able to get perfect photos in between the sprinkles! They got great photo and video of our puppy dog who was in our ceremony! I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants the best for their wedding day!

Melanie · Married on 08/06/2016

Randy and Stephanie were a pleasure to work with and helped make my wedding memorable! Both were extremely thorough and responsive to any questions I had. The company clearly has a lot of experience, which allowed this bride to relax on her wedding day and enjoy the small moments. Coming up on our anniversary, I know that we will cherish the pictures and video captured for years to come. Everyone that saw the video made for us was so impressed! I only ran into one minor issue--they forgot to give the extra paperwork with special requests to the DJ. Each vendor will call you the week leading up to your wedding to check in and make sure they have all pertinent information (photo, video, DJ, etc). I loved that! Unfortunately, I missed the DJ's phone call because he called during our rehearsal dinner. As a result, one event was left off our schedule that evening. Not a huge deal, but I would highly recommend answering those phone calls or reaching out to them if you don't hear anything to make sure it's all set! Kudos to Celebrations for listening to my problem and promptly offering a solution to make up for it. Seriously, book them. You'll be getting peace of mind, quality customer service, and beautiful memories captured for a lifetime--all for one great low package price and one point of contact while wedding planning.

Juliette · Married on 07/23/2016

We did the whole package video, photo, Dj, up lighting and everyone was amazing they really work with us on everything they did a great job capturing all the items I made for the wedding.

• Trinette

Trinette · Married on 07/16/2016

Wow talk about professionalism!! My wedding was on 7/16/16. The timeline for the day was extremely tight and these guys busted their butts!! They all arrived to the venue on time and was so extremely pleasant send professional! The photographer got down and dirty in his nice clothing to get the shots they needed. My husband and I were so incredibly impressed with them that we hope to have something else economic just so that we can book them again! If anyone needs these services you're getting top notch!