12950 East Wheeler Road, Dover, FL 33527 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 64
  • Real Weddings 4

About Cross Creek Ranch

With over 15 years of servicing the wedding industry, Cross Creek Ranch offers you the ONLY true all-inclusive wedding venue experience. Our team of professionals provide a service of excellence you will not find anywhere else. Cross Creek Ranch set the stage for the Barn and Farm venues when we opened the doors to our first wedding over 15 years ago. Two beautiful venues nestled in an outdoor setting with the capacity to seat up to 150 guests. Each venue provides the opportunity for our couples along with their friends and family to enjoy celebrating their ceremony and reception all within walking distance of each other.

We offer hospitality rooted in a genuine love of people, exclusive experiences that are tied to the land, and a tranquil setting unspoiled by the rush of modern life. We invite you to immerse yourself in the humble beauty of nature and partake in the tranquility of our natural setting.

The French Country Inn accommodates up to 60 guests and is ideal for intimate wedding gatherings. The open-air structure provides cover while connecting to the stunning surrounds of mature trees and a butterfly garden. A chandelier and warm lights which are strung along the ceiling highlight the quiet beauty of this space.

A space for larger wedding celebrations is The Carriage House Stable venue, which can accommodate up to 150 guests. The Carriage House Stable grounds, offer several ceremony sites to choose from. Escape in the whimsical beauty of the Enchanted Forest or say your I Do's underneath the Grand Oak Canopy tree set in the luscious open grounds. Looking for a quaint Chapel, we have it too. Yes, an open aired Chapel surrounded by luscious green grass, tall shady trees and the beauty of natural lighting.

Over the years we have redefined "The Barn/Farm" venue. We specialize in "extraordinary" and what you can imagine, we can create!

YOUR MOMENT. YOUR MEMORIES. OUR PASSION

An All-Inclusive Wedding Venue for Your Special Day - More than just a Venue, it’s an Experience

Follow Cross Creek Ranch on

Cross Creek Ranch 7
  • Sabine

Sabine Belton · Getting married on 04/03/2021

Exceptional

Where do I start? Taylor! She’s the reason we booked CCR. Who is Taylor? Taylor is one of the sales women. From my very first phone call with her before we even toured the property, she wanted to know about my fiancé and I. Our story! We booked a tour right away. Once we actually met Taylor, we knew that this was the place. But we didn’t want to rush into it. We actually made several other appointments with other vendors. We ended up canceling them. We always came back to Taylor. Once we booked CCR, now there are other staff members that are just as professional and caring as Taylor was. CCR takes care of everything. Our wedding isn’t until the spring of 2021 but I have received emails from everyone that will be involved in our wedding. We’ve had our cake and menu tastings. Everyone was so friendly and professional. All we have to do is show up to appointments and our wedding day. CCR is also very affordable for any budget. Best value for all inclusive. And it truly is all inclusive. No hidden fees or costs. They tell you from the beginning if there is an upcharge. I have recommends CCR to several people at work.

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Haley

Haley · Getting married on 04/18/2020

I have booked my wedding with Cross Creek Ranch for next April and they have been doing an amazing job so far!

Although I am not married yet, I have booked my wedding at Cross Creek Ranch and every staff member there is amazing! From the moment you arrive, everything about the venue is like a fairytale. The sales reps provide all the details you need about the venue and they make the experience so easy. So far, my vendor coordinator has contacted all of the vendors for me to set up appointments for anything I need. 100/10 would recommend Cross Creek Ranch to be your wedding venue!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Haley & Tyler, your special day will be here before you know it and we are more than excited! Our teams will be diligently working behind the scenes to ensure your planning experience is fun and mostly stress-free. We look forward to building a lifelong relationship with you and having you as part of the Cross Creek Ranch (CCR) Family. Thank you for your awesome review!

Cross Creek Ranch FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Describe your venue: Farm/Ranch, Inn/B&B
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s)
  • What months are included in your peak season? January, February, March, April, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? June, July, August

Brittany Morgan Photography Wedding Photographers

The team at Cross Creek Ranch is so amazing- every time I book a wedding there I always look forward to working with them! They bend over backwards to make sure the wedding day goes smoothly, and the bridal party is happy. Plus, it's such a gorgeous place! Definitely a photographer's dream to photograph there.

• 12950 East Wheeler Road Dover, Florida, 33527 See on map