Cross Creek Ranch Reviews

Cross Creek Ranch 6
Cross Creek Ranch 7

Danielle Touchton · Getting married on 10/12/2019

My perfect wedding

This venue goes above and beyond to make your day perfect and take any wedding stress away from you. They are absolutely amazing !!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day! It was a pleasure serving you and Joe. Please keep in touch and may your days be filled with love.

Kirstin · Married on 11/30/2018

Amazing Destination Wedding Venue

I found Cross Creek Ranch here on WeddingWire and fell in love with the pictures. I’m a travel nurse and my (now) husband travels with me while working remotely. This made it difficult to pick a place for our wedding. We loved the beaches of Western Florida, but I wanted a more rustic venue and in came Cross Creek. From the start, they were so organized and helpful. We actually booked after a FaceTime tour, because we were so impressed. Then we came to visit and do our design meeting and planning all in one three days! This was amazing and so helpful when we move every 3-4 months around the country and it can be hard to coordinate across time zones, with constant changing homes. The design team was so incredible and we were able to work with Bonnie- who was there day of as well, which was seriously an honor. Angela, who was apart of the design meeting, was there day of as well- which just makes you confident that your vision will in fact come to life. The whole Cross Creek team was amazing at planning and keeping on track. I honestly don’t think I could’ve been able to plan the wedding without them. They just took my ideas and ran with them, to create the most beautiful, perfect night I could ask for. It was almost too easy and the product was more than I could’ve hoped for.

Day of- their organization and professionalism was insane. Becky was our main coordinator and she was the best. I would trust her with my life- she is on it! Everyone in the wedding commented on how professional and proud the entire staff was, how they had the whole ceremony, cocktail and reception down to an art.

The day was more than I could’ve ever asked for and the whole cross creek team made it easy- which is not often said when it comes to wedding planning. I would 100% recommend this venue and am so excited for anyone having their wedding here! Wish I could do it all over again!

• Heather

Heather · Married on 11/16/2018

Easy and perfect

Gorgeous property with a perfect staff!! They made our wedding flawless from start to finish!! We are a busy couple (er nurse and a firefighter/paramedic) working full time and both going to school during the crazy time of planning and they made it sooo easy!! Professional and open communication so we knew when and were our meetings where. I couldn’t have dreamed a better wedding!!

Cross Creek Ranch 13
    Cross Creek Ranch 24
  • Lisa

Lisa Schmiedeke · Married on 11/04/2018

Best wedding ever

I cannot say enough about my wedding day! My wedding organizer was beyond amazing! She kept us on time and made me feel like a princess! Everything was completely organized from start to end. The little details were unbelievable. My flowers and food were perfect. The DJ was great. All my guest said my wedding was l fairytale perfect. Can’t say enough about how
    Great Ross Creek Ranch was

• Amanda

Amanda Philips · Married on 10/21/2018

Could not have chosen a better venue

Cross Creek Ranch was simply amazing. From the very beginning they made wedding planning effortless. Their team is spectacular; friendly and kind, prompt with their responses, checking in if you need anything, super personal, and will do everything in their power to make your dream day a reality. The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous. They have multiple ceremony sites to choose from depending on your style and taste and there ceremony site is just a quick walk over the creek. Everything is on site so no traveling to separate venues! The staff also makes sure that the Bride and Groom are taken care of during the wedding, meaning you won't miss cocktail hour (they bring you food) and they fix you a plate and have you eat first so you don't miss dinner. Food... delicious! DJ....amazing! I do not have enough positive things to say about Cross Creek. If you are still deciding on a Florida venue, look no further :)

Hayley · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful wedding experience

Every member of the staff at Cross Creek went out of their way to make my now husband and I feel importance and comfortable. The wedding was everything I could have asked for. Our lead coordinator, Margo was so amazing. Honestly, couldn’t have plan a better wedding then this one. I would hands down choose Cross Creek again!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

We are truly grateful you and Brice chose to allow our Team to be a part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of happiness. Thank you kindly for the awesome review!
  • Tara

Tara Bruggeworth · Married on 10/19/2018

Dream Wedding brought to Life

My husband and I toured this venue first when we began looking for a ceremony and reception venue and immediately after our tour we booked. As a busy couple we needed a venue that could help us out a lot with planning and Cross Creek was just that place. Their in house designers were able to take my crazy idea of 14 different subtle elegant Disney themed tables into a reality where it didn't look like a young kids birthday party. We were also able to do all the design in just one day! Their preferred vendors were also ALL spectacular and made a lot of the leg work of finding vendors non existent. The venue itself is gorgeous and offers so many different options of locations. We chose the Enchanted Forest and it could not have been more from a Storybook. The team the day of was also really good and if we needed something they were there to help! Thank you all for the work you put in and for making our day spectacular and one to remember!

• Tara

Tara · Married on 10/13/2018

The most Magicial place.

Cross Creek Ranch truly is the most amazing venue for a wedding on the planet!! If you start with the expertise assembled for our wedding that would be enough for top honors, but wait there’s more. The grounds were brought to life with our story book vision just like a fairy tale by this cast of super natural people. Every member chimed in to create a dream atmosphere while making us feel important and comfortable through the entire process. Margo was an absolute Rockstar!! She was on point from our first dealings with her and as it came to just two weeks out gave us everything she had. She took every call, text and if I would have had a carrier pigeon she would have waited for it. Countless, dilegent, focused, reliable, witty, energetic, and 100 of other positive descritive words for this Gem. I’m not sure why or how we won the lottery with having her as our liaison for the most perfect wedding ever but we will sure take it and be ever so thankful.

Going back to the venue and the other members are just as apealing. Every small detail was either discussed or miraculously just done during the process of our special day. We had chosen the Enchanted Forest however there are many other locations on the property to have your wedding. The forest was prepared to the exact detail but actually better and I’m not even sure that’s possible. The entire assembly of flowers, colors and just life was thrown into this in a sort of whimsical fashion. To say we were blown away would be a travesty as it was so much better. The entire day was stress free and what you expect from a wedding but never seem to achieve. We were actually able to enjoy and just bask in the reason for this major event. I know I’m not giving Cross Creek the justice it deserves, if I was having another Child it would be Cross Creek Allison. So in closing, If you want to be amazed for an entire year and are getting married then choose The Cross Creek Ranch for your wedding venue. You won’t be disappointed….Thank-you Cross Creek for allowing me to marry the girl of my dreams and have a memory that will truly be the greatest of all time!!!

Kyle Fargason · Married on 10/05/2018

Perfect Wedding

Our wedding was absolutely perfect. Becky the coordinator was amazing. She was on top of everything. She was always there when needed. We are so happy we chose Cross Creek Ranch.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Wow, thanks Kyle for your awesome review! We can't wait to see the professional pictures of you and your new wife! We sincerely thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. Congratulations, you and Katie are a beautiful couple. Wishing you a wonderful journey as you build your new life together.

Louisw · Married on 09/22/2018

Our son and daughter-in-law's wedding was held at Cross Creek on 9/22/18. It was an absolutely perfect day in every way. From the moment we arrived to the very end of our special evening, we were welcomed in and made to feel like it was our Ranch. Every small detail was taken care of and the staff was delightful. Nothing seemed impossible for them to handle. Our son and daughter-in-law were out of state during the wedding planning and the staff was so accommodating. The staff worked closely with them on every detail and was able to accomplish this by working with the couple's travel schedule. They responded to each and every question from the families and returned every call. Nothing seemed to be a problem for them to accomplish. They guided us through our decorating choices and shared their experiences to help us make decisions for a beautiful day. The vendors were easy to work with and were top notch. As we closed our evening and wished our happy couple farewell, we knew they had a wedding that was everything they wanted and we had a could not have asked for me. We can't wait for our professional photos to walk through our picture perfect journey again!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Cross Creek Ranch 25
    Cross Creek Ranch 26
    Cross Creek Ranch 27
    Cross Creek Ranch 28
    Cross Creek Ranch 29
    Cross Creek Ranch 30

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Louise, we love when parents take the time to provide a review which allows others to hear/learn a different perspective. We often hear experiences of other venues where parents are far too often pulled into running around cleaning up and not allowed to enjoy this special day. We are so grateful for your review and "thank you" for the fab 5 rating! We too look forward to seeing the amazing professional images!
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 09/01/2018

I don’t even know how to describe how much of an amazing experience I had with Cross Creek Ranch. Everyone there is so amazing! When my (then) fiancé and I toured back in December we first met Diana, and I immediately fell in love with her and the French Country Inn. She was so kind as to even send us a congratulations card after we chose CCR! Colbie, my wedding coordinator was so sweet and easy to communicate with and every staff member I ran into was so kind and helpful. The design staff, like Margo were so detail-oriented and I never had a worry in the world throughout my entire wedding planning process and the months leading up to my wedding. One of the main reasons I chose CCR was because it was all-inclusive. I was in my last year of college and between classes, and my part time job I had no time to plan an entire wedding - that’s where CCR came in and all I had to find was a photographer, officiant and purchase my own alcohol. It was so ideal & perfect! On the day of my wedding I had two wedding coordinators (Delana & Mina) who made the entire wedding run so smoothly, the food from Vesh Catering was amazing, the service workers were amazing and interactive with my guests and my entire wedding day was out of a dream, I couldn’t have asked for a better experience for my husband and I and our family and friends! I will forever recommended Cross Creek Ranch to anyone who wants a beautiful, intimate, & absolutely perfect wedding venue!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Cross Creek Ranch 38
    Cross Creek Ranch 39
    Cross Creek Ranch 40

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Thank you, Morgan, it was truly a special time for us to kick-off the wedding season with such an amazing wedding party, guests and of course the two of you! Thank you for allowing us to serve you.

Taylorann · Married on 05/27/2018

Cross Creek was exactly what we were looking for in a venue. They helped us design our perfect wedding and then did all of the decorations for us. They provided every decoration and plate for the reception and ceremony and then some. It was raining the day of our wedding and the second the rain stopped, the owner of the venue was our there putting down stepping stones, getting rid of puddles and drying off the chairs for the guests. They were truly amazing!

Sent on 06/09/2018
    Cross Creek Ranch 41
    Cross Creek Ranch 42
    Cross Creek Ranch 43
    Cross Creek Ranch 44
    Cross Creek Ranch 45

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Thanks so much for leaving the 5 star review Taylorann! It was our greatest pleasure working with you and Tyler. We loved the creativity of your wedding and how it was a beautiful reflection of you two. We wish you much happiness in your marriage!

Haley · Married on 05/26/2018

Cross Creek Ranch is amazing! I will suggest this venue to anyone. They gave us the wedding that we couldn't have even imagined. They were so accommodating and nice. I love that the staff knew our story and did everything they could to make our day perfect. The planning was stress free and so much fun. I loved meeting with Marlo and Jessica and designing our wedding. I loved whenever I walked in the door they knew exactly who I was. Colbie was extremely helpful. I could email or call with questions and she would get back to me right away. Holly and all of the coordinators were a great help the day of. They kept me calm and kept us informed as to what we needed to do next. I loved that the staff joined in and got on the dance floor with us. CCR is everything a girl could dream of on her big day with the love of her life. I wish I could go back and do it again.

Sent on 07/08/2018
    Cross Creek Ranch 50
    Cross Creek Ranch 51
    Cross Creek Ranch 52

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Haley, thank you for sharing such kind words and we welcome you to come and visit anytime! You and Tyler will always be a part of the CCR family!
    Wishing your marriage is filled with love and happiness! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day.

Andrea · Married on 05/11/2018

Cross creek ranch was absolutely amazing! They made my big day simple for me and all over a beautiful perfect day!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Thank you for the 5 stars Andrea! It was our greatest pleasure serving you and Chris on your wedding day We are more than happy to hear you loved + enjoyed everything!

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2018

We can't recommend this venue highly enough. It is absolutely breathtakingly beautiful, and the all-inclusive aspect makes it so easy. The staff was top notch, very responsive, and so warm and personable. Our wedding coordinator Becky made sure our whole day went off without a hitch! We are thrilled that we chose Cross Creek as our wedding venue and would give 10 stars if we could!

Sent on 05/20/2018
    Cross Creek Ranch 53

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Hi Jennifer! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed and loved your wedding day! We can easily say we enjoyed every moment getting to know you and Jacob, and your families. You were a lovely bride! We wish you both continued happiness and much love for years to come!

Rachel · Married on 04/27/2018

Our wedding at Cross Creek Ranch was the most special and beautiful day of our lives! We can’t say enough good things about the venue and more importantly the amazing staff. There were thousands of details that were taken care of and allowed the day to flow perfectly. There is no way I could have had an experience this amazing anywhere else. I will forever be grateful to you all. We are so blessed to have found you all!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Rachel, it was an honor being apart of your wedding! You and Kyle were such a pleasure to work with. We absolutely loved the vision for your wedding and seeing it come to life the day of! Thank you for choosing to have your wedding at Cross Creek Ranch, we wish you a lifetime of blessings! Keep in touch!

Stephanie · Married on 04/07/2018

Cross Creek Ranch is the ABSOLUTE BEST!!! We were married there last weekend and we could not have asked for anything more. All of our guests keep commenting on how our wedding was a "story book wedding". The day we went to tour the property, there was not a question in our minds, this was where we would be married. From that day on, our wedding was stress-free. They do it all. The design meetings are a blast. Everyone that works there is so nice. Cross Creek works with all of the vendors and lets you know what to do, and when to do it. We showed up for meetings for cake, catering, and flowers, answered a few questions, and that was it!! The night before the wedding, my bridesmaids and I stayed at the bed and breakfast on site. It is such a sweet place! The staff showed up the morning of the wedding to make breakfast and prepare mimosas for all of us. After hair and makeup, we were taken out on the property to view the chapel and stable and see all of the decorations. I was BLOWN AWAY! Everything was exactly how we had imagined it! There are several options of places to have the ceremony on site. This was the hardest decision for us and we ended up in the chapel; The best decision we could have made. It was intimate and romantic. We had a friend marry us - something I would recommend to anyone considering it - Cross Creek worked with us to make sure it would be a success. A success it was! Cross Creek Ranch is AMAZING! If you like the pictures, you have to see it in person!!!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Aw Stephanie, thank you so much for this sweet review! It's wonderful to know you enjoyed every moment of your wedding day and the days leading up to it! It was a delight serving you and Adam, and we couldn't be more thankful you chose Cross Creek Ranch for your wedding.

Kimberley · Married on 04/06/2018

Wedding: 04/06/2018
    Where do I start!? The entire experience from start to finish with Cross Creek family was just stellar!!
    They made our wedding day better than we could have ever imagined!
    The team at CCR is WONDERFUL! They took care of everything from vendor coordination, to decorations, to rehearsal dinner planning and finally executing our wedding day without a hitch! We planned the wedding from NYC, and they couldn’t have been more accommodating when it came to “marathon planning sessions” and multiple FaceTime meetings. They made the whole process so simple. CCR was so amazing I need to give individual shoutouts!

Colbie- my fellow frenchie lover! Thank you for answering my MILLIONS of questions and always being there for us.You are a gem!

Mina- thank you for your excellent coordination with the vendors and helping me on our wedding day. You’re amazing!

Jessica- OMG....where do I start!??? You brought our wedding dreams alive!!!! You truly got our vision, and it was absolutely STUNNING!!! I will be forever grateful for your work and your talent!! You were so great to work with :)

Holly- thank you for being there for us during the rehearsal planning, execution and being my right handed woman on our wedding day! You are the epitome of calm, cool and collected and brought so much to our wedding day :) thank you for holding my obnoxiously long veil all Day! Hahaa...you rock!

last but most certainly not least...

BECKY!!! You are a ROCKSTAR!!!!! You are truly an expert and made the entire day run so smoothly without a hitch! You are just the sweetest, and I can’t recommend you and CCR any more highly to anyone who asks!! All of my NYC event planner bridesmaids were obsessed with you and your work....as was I!! You really made our wedding day stress free :)

All our our friends and families that attended can’t stop raving about the wedding!!

Thank you from the bottoms of our hearts, and thank you for the event of a lifetime :)

Sent on 04/12/2018

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

WOW Kim! We can't thank you enough for this raving review!!! We enjoyed every moment spent planning your wedding and serving you during your big day! Thank you for choosing us and trusting in us to execute your dream wedding, especially while living out of state!

Jessica · Married on 03/24/2018

Absolutely loved Cross Creek Ranch! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Thank you for the review Jessica, and for choosing Cross Creek Ranch for your wedding! We wish you and Craig continued happiness and much love!

Marissa · Married on 03/11/2018

Cross Creek Ranch truly is THE venue of all venues. If you have even an ounce of curiosity or interest at all about having your wedding here, you would be doing yourself a disservice if you do not come take a tour. I have no doubt you will fall in love with the sweeping oak trees, the small rustic/woodsy details that make every step you take an adventure in discovery. When I came to Cross Creek Ranch I was coming off the decision to elope. The idea of a planning a wedding haunted me. Cross Creek Ranch not only put me at ease but inspired excitement in the planning process. The team there is nothing short of exceptional! When I first met with my designer Jessica, I couldn’t be happier with the figment of my imagination she brought to life but when I walked in on my Wedding day, I couldn’t hold back the tears; the creation was not only what I wanted and dreamed but somehow something even better than I could have even begun to put into words. It was my wedding day and I was blubbering over centerpieces and cascading archways. When I first came to take a tour at Cross Creek it was with Holly so it only made sense that our journey ended with Holly, she had every detail of our wedding on a perfect timeline that flowed effortlessly (all we had to do was show up)! The day of coordination with the DJ, caterer, florist, photographers, videographer, families, moving activities were all absolute perfection. On your wedding day you have a bridal assistant, Kelly was mine and she was a super-star! Kelly helped us with everything we needed but she also eased my nerves by talking to me and distracting me the whole time we rode the golf cart up to the aisle where I was to walk in. Last but certainly not least Becky. Becky was my fairy godmother, no other job description fits. Becky was so on point she could hold a tissue and say bless you before I even felt the tickle to sneeze. I know the pictures we have would not have been possible without her. Thank you!!!

Sent on 03/15/2018
    Cross Creek Ranch 59
    Cross Creek Ranch 60
    Cross Creek Ranch 61

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Marissa, you are truly a sweetheart! Words cannot express how much we enjoyed serving you and Kyle. Thank you so much for leaving this wonderful review! We pray for a lifetime of happiness for you both!

Meg · Married on 03/09/2018

Everything was perfect! The staff took care of everything for us. We couldn't have asked for a better group of people coordinating our wedding!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review, Meg! We are grateful to have had the opportunity to be a part of your wedding day. Serving you and Matt was an absolute joy! Best wishes to you!

Joanne · Married on 02/24/2018

Before I even begin this review, words cannot describe how BLOWN AWAY my husband and I were with Cross Creek Ranch. Given that this was both of our first weddings (and last) we were a bit sticker-shocked at the price of weddings, but let me tell you, every penny was worth it at Cross Creek Ranch. From the very beginning where we were shown both options and not pressured to "buy" all the way through Margo and the team doing absolutely anything for us during our special day (at one point she even went to my car to get me a change in shoes). Seriously, this team is unlike any other.

My husband's sister is actually a wedding sign vendor and Bonnie and the team even gave her a sit down meeting to review how she could help their venue. Very successful, humble, and warming team to work with while building your special day. Wedding planning is definitely an anxiety-filled process, but the team at Cross Creek Ranch not only made the process more manageable (and less stressful), but they also made it a day we will not ever forget.

Seriously, stop looking at other wedding venues in the Tampa area and call them now. You won't regret it! Best decision we've ever made...besides actually getting married!

Sent on 03/10/2018

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Joanne, thank you so much for taking time to write a review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed every moment of your wedding day. We are grateful to have had the opportunity to work alongside you to bring your wedding visions to life! We wish you continued happiness on this next chapter!

Danielle · Married on 02/23/2018

Everyone at Cross Creek Ranch was AMAZING!!!!! You all truly made my wedding day one we will remember always. I had many guests in total awe of your venue. Everyone had a blast. Thank you so much for everything! xoxo

Sent on 02/28/2018
    Cross Creek Ranch 69
    Cross Creek Ranch 70
    Cross Creek Ranch 71

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Danielle, we can't thank you enough for taking the time to leave us a review! Your wedding this past Friday was absolutely beautiful! We love knowing you and Craig enjoyed yourselves, and the time spent with family and friends. We wish you all the best!!!

alyssa · Married on 02/16/2018

We had a few hiccups with Hurricane Irma but everything was quickly smoothed over by their amazing team and owner. The design team did a beautiful job and the coordinators make you feel like a queen. They are with you every step of the way and will answer any silly question you have.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Alyssa! The "hiccups" caused by Hurricane Irma were unfortunate, but we are thankful for your understanding and flexibility. Helping you and Alex plan your wedding brought us great joy and we loved serving you on your wedding day! Thank you for choosing Cross Creek Ranch!