Cross Creek Ranch Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Jacqueline
    Jacqueline C. Getting married on 11/22/2022

Dream Wedding!!

I am SO happy we went with Cross Creek for our wedding day. Everything was well planned and perfect! The planning leading up to the day was well managed, and the staff were super helpful in giving me an outline on what should be done/decided at what time. There was never a question I couldnt get a quick answer to. The design meetings and detail meetings were well run, and I always felt prepared for what we would be going over. All of the vendors that they recommended were AMAZING as well! The day of, there was always someone with me and my husband to make sure we were on time and tended to anything we needed. Our day of coordinator was Annika, and she was the best. Literally a dream venue, well worth everything!!

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Hi Jackie! Thank you so much for leaving us such an incredible and heartwarming review! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day and planning process. We always wanted you to feel prepared and to make sure that all of your questions were answered. We will definitely send your compliments over to your Lead Coordinator. You and Evan will always be a part of our CCR family! Congratulations!
  • Chelsey
    Chelsey C. Getting married on 07/03/2022

Perfection

I attended the wedding of a friend and this venue and I just HAD to come brag on Valerie and everyone over at Cross Creek Ranch. From start to finish everything was perfect from the guests point of view. Valerie was an absolute gem who constantly made sure everyone had what they needed, but never seemed over bearing. Trying to convince my sister in law to get married here next!!

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Thank you for leaving us such a nice review! We feel very lucky to have Valerie on our team and we will make sure to pass along the compliments to her. We would love to help your sister in law plan her special day! We hold tours seven days a week.
    Thu Married on 12/19/2021

Beautiful venue with great service

We got married at The French Country Inn. It was just what we were looking for—a bit rustic, surrounded by nature, with a high end vibe. The design meeting was super easy and fun. They were so accommodating and really made our vision come to life. Lisa was also able to make last minute changes due to accommodate guests with no problem. DJ Rafael was engaging, fun, and played just the right songs to keep people moving and dancing. But the person who made the day perfect was our Coordinator, Valerie!! She was on it!! She took care of every detail so that I we didn’t have to worry about a thing.
  • Courtney
    Courtney P. Married on 12/04/2021

Fantastic Experience!

Cross Creek Ranch helped give me the dream wedding I always imagined and more! I fell in love with CCR the moment I toured the French Country Inn. It was the perfect vibe, an intimate space, and within my budget. It’s difficult to find an all inclusive venue this amazing in Florida for the price.

I never had to stress about a thing! The team at CCR took care of everything. They coordinated all vendors, sent me detailed timelines of the planning process, and made planning a breeze! Don’t get me started on how fun the design meeting is!

Once we were down to the wire, I had a lot of questions and details to finalize. The CCR team was so responsive to all of my emails and questions.
    The day was perfect! The DJ kept the party alive, flowers were beautiful, and the food/cake was amazing. The wedding coordinator (Valerie) was always one step ahead and kept the day moving seamlessly!

I’d give CCR a 5,00000 star rating if I could. The photos speak for themselves.

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Hi Courtney, we are so happy we were able to help give you your dream wedding! The French Country Inn is the perfect place for those looking to have that all-inclusive experience in an intimate space. Thank you for sharing the photos, we loved your design! Our team wishes you and Cole many happy years of love and joy together!
    James G. Married on 12/02/2021

Magical Venue

I do not even know where to begin, Cross Creek Ranch (CCR) was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING and we are so grateful we chose CCR to have our wedding. We began our wedding planning while living in Virginia and chose CCR because of their all-inclusive package as well as the beauty of the ceremony site and reception hall. The moment we visited CCR in person, we knew this would be our dream wedding. The enchanted forest ceremony site was described to us by friends and family as a fairy tale site. We could not agree more and are very blessed to commit to each other at the site. The reception hall was everything we dreamed of. The CCR staff took our vision and put it into reality, all the way down to the smallest detail. The staff was extremely accommodating during the entire day and process and are very professional. Our wedding was described by friends and family as the best wedding they have attending because of CCR. What others have described to us as a very stressful time, our wedding planning was stress free because of CCR. The preferred vendors they provided to us were very professional and went above and beyond to take care of us on our special day. The entire process from day one to the wedding day, we could not be more thankful for how it turned out. If we could do the day again, I wouldn’t choose any other venue than CCR. I would without a doubt recommend CCR to any couple that is looking for a fairy tale wedding. We cannot thank CCR enough for such a beautiful venue and professional staff. Thank you entire CCR staff!!!!

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Hi James! Thank you so much for leaving a review on this platform too! We truly appreciate you taking the time to describe your experience with us and recommending us to any couple looking for a fairytale wedding. This fills our hearts with so much joy! We wish you and Tara all the best!
  • Whitney
    Whitney W. Married on 11/19/2021

Could not recommend more!!!

Cross Creek Ranch was awesome. It is on the more expensive side but definitely worth the money! It is almost all inclusive which makes planning so easy. They help you plan everything to the smallest details and execute it magnificently. Months later my guests still tell me how beautifully everything was. They also are very easy to work with and are willing to work with you. They even send you reminder each month with things you should get accomplished which for someone with a busy schedule makes life easy. The design team and league coordinator work with you closely to make sure everything is perfect. On my wedding day, they had staff to handle everything, so I had to worry about nothing. Every time I needed something my attendant would pop up out of no where. I felt like princess all day. They made my day magical!!

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Hi Whitney, we love reading your review! We strive to make the planning process as easy as possible for our couples. We understand busy schedules, that is why we have a whole team backing you up from start to finish. Thank you for your sweet words! We wish you and Ben SO many happy and wonderful years together.
    Virginia S. Married on 11/13/2021

Best day of my life

My husband and I recently got married at Cross Creek Ranch and we are still on cloud 9! Everything about the venue exceeded our expectations and vision for our big day! Everyone there was so kind, professional, and took our inspiration ideas to the next level when putting our day together. CCR took all the stress and anxiety that comes with planning a wedding off of us so we could truly enjoy the day. I will recommend this venue to every newly engaged couple! We wouldn’t have changed a thing.

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Hi Virginia! We are thrilled to hear that you are still on cloud 9! It's a beautiful place to be :) Our hearts are so full after reading your review, especially when you mentioned that we exceeded your expectations. It's truly what we strive for! We wish you and Barry all the best, please feel free to visit us. You will always be a part of our CCR Family!
    Mckenna W. Married on 11/12/2021

Best day of our lives!

I could not express enough how much my husband and I LOVE Cross Creek Ranch and their entire staff! They made our special day entirely flawless, it went by so smoothly and was quite literally the PERFECT wedding. We had a few non-traditional things to throw in to the day and the staff handled all of them! They were as hands on or hands off as we wanted, places where we weren’t sure what we wanted the team was able to jump in and offer their suggestions, and the places where we knew exactly what we wanted, they made it all happen. Our wedding coordinator Valerie was a god-send, truly! She was so amazingly kind and we could tell she was genuinely excited to see our special day come to life - almost as much as we were! All in all, we genuinely have nothing but good things to say about Cross Creek Ranch and their entire team as well as list of vendors. They all worked flawlessly together to create the best day my husband and I have ever had. We will cherish the memories of our wedding day forever!

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Hi McKenna, it brings so much joy to our hearts to read your review! To say that your special day was flawless, went by smoothly, and was quite literally the perfect wedding, brought huge smiles to our faces. It is truly what we strive for and we are so happy we were able to do that for you. We will surely pass your compliments over to our Team! Congratulations and we wish you and Michael the very best!
  • Matthew
    Matthew A. Married on 11/06/2021

Amazing Wedding Venue

Our wedding was held at the French Country Inn and I couldn't picture having it any other way! The property is beautiful and kept very clean by the staff. The whole cross creek team was a pleasure to work with! They were very response and answered every question and request we had. Everyone who helped with the wedding day was amazing! Ask for Valerie as your lead coordinator! She did an amazing job making sure everyone was on the same page! You need to book this venue quickly before your wedding date is taken!

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Hi Matthew! We are so happy to read your review of our venue! Our team strives to ensure that you are taken care of, your questions are answered, and that the property stays beautiful and clean! We will surely send your compliments to Valerie. We love having her on our team. Thank you for your review and rating, we truly appreciate it! We wish you and Kaylee the VERY best!
  • Tanya
    Tanya W. Married on 11/05/2021

Magical! Truly what dreams are made of 🤍

I will never be able to put into words how special CCR is!! From our first tour of the venue, we knew we had to get married there. The grounds are lush and spacious. It encompasses that rustic, elegant and charming feel that we wanted!

And then there’s Holly! She is an exceptional woman who is dedicated to her work and goes above and beyond to make the couple and their guest happy! Everything was executed flawlessly! We met Holly on our tour with CCR and we immediately bonded! At the time she was the lead coordinator and I asked her to be our LC for our wedding day because she is simply fabulous! By the time our wedding day came around she had be promoted to manager but kept her word and worked as the LC for our wedding day! Not to mention it literally rained the entire day- we were definitely crushed because it’s an outdoor venue. However, Holly and her team were to the rescue and we moved the ceremony inside the carriage stable house. We had such an amazing evening that everyone forgot about the rain! Her staff even got out on the dance floor with us and partied! Our guest are still raving about how special the day was for them as well simply because of CCR!

Ladies, I also highly recommend booking the French County Inn on the eve of your wedding and having a slumber party with your girls!! It was a blast! We did hair and makeup there as well. Our den mom took excellent care of us and they also provided breakfast and lunch!

Thank you all at CCR for everything you did to make the wedding planning process seamless! You all will always hold a special place in our hearts! Thank you for making our dreams come true!

Warmly,
    Tanya and Travis Smith

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Hi Tanya + Travis! WOW! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an incredible review of our wedding venue. Our team truly loves what they do and will always ensure that our couples receive the very best experience (even in rain!). We will surely pass your compliments on to Holly! We also agree that the French Country Inn overnight stay is such a great addition to a wedding weekend. Thank you again for your sweet words and we wish you both a lifetime of love, joy and happily ever after!
    Rebekah R. Married on 10/10/2021

A Fairytale Wedding

Where to even begin! Cross Creek Ranch is a hidden gem that gave us a fairytale wedding experience, and we could not be happier! We initially looked at having a Disney Fairytale Wedding, but when we found Cross Creek, it felt like a Disney Wedding without the Disney price tag. We got married in the Enchanted Forest and had our reception in the Carriage House Stable. Choosing an all-inclusive venue was the best decision! Everything was handled for us for the most part, they had amazing vendors to choose from, and we didn’t have to worry about putting stuff together ourselves and figuring out what to do with it when it was done!

We toured with Bonnie, and worked with her initially when signing contracts and everything - she is so, so sweet. Jill was also very helpful in going over everything in the contract with us in detail and answered every question we had about it so we didn’t feel like we were missing anything.

Lauren and Lisa were our designers. Lauren definitely understood more of the theme we were going for and made suggestions that wound up using the day of! They were both so easy and nice to work with. We went into the design meeting not knowing what to expect or really what we wanted (other than a general theme) and were afraid we would be overwhelmed by all of the choices, but we worked so quick and they understood everything so clearly that we wound up finishing early!

Our coordinator was Holly. We cannot say enough about her! We truly truly loved working with her. She made us feel so calm in our final planning meeting, answered everything at our rehearsal, and was there for us throughout the entire wedding day. She became what felt like part of our family - not just there to assist us. Holly is truly incredible.

The rehearsal went so smoothly. Everything was covered in great detail so everyone knew what to expect the day of. My girls and I stayed overnight at the French Country Inn and we loved every second of it. It was so nice to be able to spend the night with my closest friends laughing and having a great time and to know they were just a few steps away if I needed them. It was a great place to stay!

The day of, we had a house mom looking after us. I feel so bad because I don’t remember her name and she was absolutely incredible! She was there with tissues, offered to take photos, laughed with us, and helped us through the timeline of the day.

The only two complaints that came out of the day were with the Bridal Assistant and a piece of the decorations. I don’t remember her name either, but when it came time for her to help during our portrait photo session she seemed very absent and it took a bit for her to come where we needed her or to understand what we needed. She also was completely lost on how to bustle my dress. Thankfully, I had my sister there and she knew. While it wasn’t an issue, it would have been nice to move a little faster during photos or to have my dress bustled faster to enjoy our alone time in the cottage. We opted to have a “you should be here” table just outside of the ceremony site. When we went to tour everything, it wasn’t set up, so I didn’t get to see it beforehand and it wasn’t ready for our photographers to capture photos of. This posed a slight issue as it wasn’t set up exactly to our liking, but we didn’t know because we didn’t see it so we couldn’t correct it. It also took away from having that moment looking at it ahead of time instead of feeling rushed to look as I walked past just before walking down the aisle.

Overall, absolutely everything was more perfect than we could have ever imagined. It truly felt like a fairytale and we can’t recommend choosing Cross Creek enough!

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Hi Rebekah, to say your wedding felt like a fairytale warms our hearts! Our all-inclusive package is truly meant to make you feel confident and not worry about the logistics before, during, and after your wedding. We will definitely pass your compliments on to our team. We know that they had such a wonderful time being part of your planning process and wedding day! It breaks our hearts to hear that one of our team members did not live up to your, or our, expectations and we fell short with an important design element. We pride ourselves on details and exceeding service expectations, and we let you down in these two instances. We appreciate your feedback. Please know that you and Chad will always be a part of our Cross Creek Ranch family! Congratulations and we wish you the very best!
    Erin K. Married on 09/26/2021

What Dreams Are Made Of

To say our day was utterly perfect would be an understatement! Cross Creek went far above and beyond my expectations and truly took every possible step to make sure every part of our special day went as smoothly as possible. As a COVID couple, we were not able to have our wedding when we originally planned it, but Cross Creek was quick to accommodate our new date and corresponding new design ideas/changes along the way (which trust me, was no easy task because we made a LOT of changes). I am so appreciative of how thoughtful, kind, and helpful each member of the Cross Creek team is. They are truly talented in making your wedding dreams a reality!

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Hey Erin! We have the biggest smiles on our faces after reading your review. Thank you SO much! We vividly remember your wedding day and how beautiful it was. All the design changes were well worth it! Your words are so thoughtful, we are so happy to know that we made your wedding dreams a reality! We wish you and Ryan all the best and many happy years together!
  • Yna
    Yna G. Married on 09/17/2021

Fairytale wedding come true

If I were to describe my overall experience with Cross Creek, I would say: PERFECTION. My family and our guests were beyond pleased about the ambiance and service the entire time. The staff were INCREDIBLE, from our house mom, coordinators, DJ, to servers. Me and my husband will always remember our magical wedding at Cross Creek. Have your wedding here. You will not regret it.

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Hi Yna! Wow, we are so happy to hear that your overall experience with us was perfect! We couldn't have asked for a better day. We truly appreciate your kind words and we wish you and Emil many wonderful and happy years together!
  • Chris
    Chris U. Married on 06/07/2021

Perfect Wedding Venue

If you are looking for the PERFECT wedding venue, look no further than Cross Creek Ranch in Dover, FL! The level of professionalism, patience and attention to detail that the entire team takes to create the wedding of your dreams is outstanding! The venue offers different settings for your special day. My daughter and son in law fell in love with Enchanted Forest where they could see their vision of their special day taking place. The Designer; Margo took the time to listen, get to know and create my daughters’ vision of her fairy tale wedding. Her attention was not only to the bride to be, but to myself and my husband and what we envisioned for our little girls’ special day! From that point on the team took care of everything guiding our daughter on the decisions to be made. The concierge, Lyndsay coordinated meetings with the florist and baker for my daughter. Valerie, the Lead Coordinator built this friendship with my daughter that turned into the most amazing experience I could ever imagine. Valerie became part of our family! She made sure that everyone in the wedding party was informed, comfortable, aware of their responsibilities and made sure we all had fun at the same time! Valerie made herself available 24-7, no kidding, she was beyond amazing! The bridal party spent the day at the main house where we were well taken care of by our appointed “house mom” Brenda. She made sure all of our needs were met and kept everyone comfortable. Did I mention the owner even stopped by to bring us fresh cut flowers from her garden? A special thank you to Annika that helped myself and the maid of honor search through the 3 layers of bustling my daughters dress  that was quite a job! You can plan on your guests being taken care of at every turn! The staff was so friendly and made sure that everyone stayed well hydrated and fed. I was told on multiple occasions by our guests that they did not want the night to end because it was such an elegant but comfortable event! I would have to agree, it was so much fun! I truly could go on and on about this venue, from start to finish Cross Creek Ranch was above and beyond any expectation my husband and I could have had. The venue itself is gorgeous, but their ability to place such special people in positions to make our day so, so perfect for our only child was such a blessing. Thank you to everyone at Cross Creek!
    Tammy U. – Mother of the Bride

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Thank you Tammy for leaving such a thoughtful review! We appreciate you pointing out our planning and wedding day staff and we are so happy we were able to surpass your expectations. Our staff felt honored to be a part of Savannah and Koji's big day and we hope that you come back and visit us soon!
  • Haley
    Haley Married on 06/05/2021

I have booked my wedding with Cross Creek Ranch for next April and they have been doing an amazing job so far!

Although I am not married yet, I have booked my wedding at Cross Creek Ranch and every staff member there is amazing! From the moment you arrive, everything about the venue is like a fairytale. The sales reps provide all the details you need about the venue and they make the experience so easy. So far, my vendor coordinator has contacted all of the vendors for me to set up appointments for anything I need. 100/10 would recommend Cross Creek Ranch to be your wedding venue!

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Haley & Tyler, your special day will be here before you know it and we are more than excited! Our teams will be diligently working behind the scenes to ensure your planning experience is fun and mostly stress-free. We look forward to building a lifelong relationship with you and having you as part of the Cross Creek Ranch (CCR) Family. Thank you for your awesome review!
  • User1443262 Recently married
    It was an amazing place! My husband and I loved how smooth the wedding went and how there was NO stress. The food was amazing and the cake looked and tasted amazing.

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Thank you for leaving such a sweet review. We feel so blessed that we were able to play a part in such a special day of your life. We wish you the absolute best!
  • Donna
    Donna M. Married on 05/01/2021

A Dream Come True

My daughter's wedding was a dream come true! Cross Creek Ranch is THE place to hold your barn wedding...hands down! The staff is amazing and no details were missed. Everything exceeded our expectations! The grounds are impeccable and the Carriage House Stable was breathtaking all set for the reception. This was a completely stress free experience thanks to the professionalism of the Cross Creek Ranch staff. Everything was absolutely perfect!

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Thank you Donna for leaving this thoughtful review! Haleigh and Christian's wedding day was absolutely gorgeous and we are honored that we were able to be apart of it. We wish you all the best!
  • London
    London N. Married on 04/25/2021

Phenomenal!

This venue is everything we could’ve asked for on our wedding day. So beautiful and every detail we wanted and envisioned truly came to light because of their help! The process was so easy to plan and we had so many compliments that our wedding was the most beautiful wedding some of our guests had been to. I would recommend using CCR to anyone, I can’t say enough positive things about them. Special shoutout to Holly and Emily for their hard work on our big day. Holly made sure everything went smoothly and all of our details came out exactly how we wanted them to while Emily was basically our personal assistant and was even fanning us outside while we were taking pictures! We couldn’t have asked for a better venue with better service!! They do not disappoint :)

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Hey London! It absolutely warms our hearts to know that your wedding day was everything you could have asked for. It truly was a beautiful celebration. We will be sure to pass your compliments on to Holly and Emily. We love having them on our team! Congratulations to you and Madi. We wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness together!
    Kristina R. Married on 04/17/2021

Incredible venue

We could not recommend this venue enough! We got compliments from all of our guests about how beautiful the Cross Creek Ranch property was and how awesome the team was. The CCR team is exceptional, they helped create our perfect day with minimal stress! From the moment we started our tour to our beautiful sparkler send off, we knew CCR was our perfect wedding venue. We cannot thank the CCR team enough for treating us like family throughout the planning process and on our big day!

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Hi Kristina, thank you so much for your incredible review! We love how you mentioned our exceptional team and beautiful property. We strive to exceed expectations and ensure your celebration is amazing! We thoroughly enjoyed being a part of your wedding day. We wish you and Austin a lifetime of love and happiness! Congratulations!
    Austin Married on 04/17/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Cross creek exceeded all of our expectations! We didn’t have to lift a finger and everything was perfect. I can honestly say there was not one single thing I would have changed. The CCR Team was amazing and made sure everyone had a great time. If you needed something, you had it in 30 seconds. I can not thank them enough for everything!

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Hi Austin, we appreciate you taking the time to type up this awesome review! Our goal is to make sure you don't have to lift a finger on your wedding day. We are so excited for you and Kristina, congratulations and we wish you many wonderful years together!
  • Tylor
    Tylor C. Married on 04/16/2021

Absolutely amazing wedding venue

Cross Creek Ranch was nothing short of perfect. We look back and would not change a thing about or wedding day. They were extremely nice and accommodating all the way through. There wasn’t a single worry on our actual wedding day as they do every single thing for you. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking for the most beautiful, outside ceremony with greenery everywhere as well as an elegant barn style reception. I give them 5 stars all the way around from start to finish. The only negative I can even think of is that you can’t go later than 10 PM. We wanted to pay to add an extra hour and they wouldn’t let us do it. So the reception itself seemed like a blink of an eye and it was over too quickly. But other than that, it was perfect all the way around and I would definitely choose this venue if I could do it all again. Thank you Cross Creek.

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Hi Tylor, we truly appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our wedding venue! Our goal is to make sure that not only do you have a wonderful planning experience but that you also don't have to worry about a single thing on your actual wedding day. It warms our hearts to know that you would choose us all over again. The day does go by so fast, like you said, in a blink of an eye! We are just so honored to have been a part of it. Congratulations to you and Lauren!
    Lissette Married on 04/12/2021

Magical Day

Our wedding was everything we hoped for and Valerie took it to the next level and in making sure we could still have our ceremony outside even with the rain. We loved everything about our day the only thing I was disappointed about was the DJ (Tom) he came unprepared. He forgot to announce my husband and I to do our toast and then remembered when everyone was already eating and he completely ruined our first song by playing the exact one I sent him that had people clapping in the background of it. It was extremely awkward and ruined the moment for us.

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Hi Lissette, thank you so much for your 5-star review! We are so happy to know that when the rainy weather took a break, Valerie and the incredible French Country Inn team were able to make your outdoor wedding possible.
    But it did sadden us to read that you felt that your DJ had ruined your moment after your first dance and that you were not able to raise a toast with your guests. Although we can never go back to it, we want to extend our heartfelt apologies. We pride ourselves on exceeding expectations, not just from the Cross Creek Ranch team but also from the vendors we partner with, and sadly, that did not happen.
    We truly wish you and Perry a lifetime of love and happiness, congratulations and thank you again!
  • Sabine
    Sabine B. Married on 04/03/2021

Exceptional

Where do I start? Taylor! She’s the reason we booked CCR. Who is Taylor? Taylor is one of the sales women. From my very first phone call with her before we even toured the property, she wanted to know about my fiancé and I. Our story! We booked a tour right away. Once we actually met Taylor, we knew that this was the place. But we didn’t want to rush into it. We actually made several other appointments with other vendors. We ended up canceling them. We always came back to Taylor. Once we booked CCR, now there are other staff members that are just as professional and caring as Taylor was. CCR takes care of everything. Our wedding isn’t until the spring of 2021 but I have received emails from everyone that will be involved in our wedding. We’ve had our cake and menu tastings. Everyone was so friendly and professional. All we have to do is show up to appointments and our wedding day. CCR is also very affordable for any budget. Best value for all inclusive. And it truly is all inclusive. No hidden fees or costs. They tell you from the beginning if there is an upcharge. I have recommends CCR to several people at work.
  • Brittany
    Brittany K. Married on 03/18/2021

Wedding of my dreams

From the first moment I saw this venue online I knew it had to be mine! Going to their open house tour definitely solidified it. When looking around for venues I was extremely picky about where our wedding was be we needed a church or something similar and they had the most beautiful open air chapel. I wanted all inclusive and they had that, I also knew that a hotel wedding was totally not our style. From the moment we signed our contract the CCR team was very responsive and always offered suggestions that would make our wedding better than the wedding of our dreams. The design team is truly one of a kind Lisa and Lauren took our vision and made it come true. The day of or wedding March 18 2021 we stayed on property in the French county Inn and aside from it being absolutely stunning we were also given an incredible house mom Kristen who took care of us while getting ready and made sure we all ate and were prepared four our day. Our day of and lead coordinator were truly one of a kind Emily and Valerie felt like family and were the warmest most welcoming people I'd had ever met, oh yeah the wedding itself was absolutely gorgeous! I can't thank CCR enough for treating us like family and going above and beyond to really kick off our happily ever after!

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Hi Brittany, we are so happy you chose Cross Creek Ranch for your big day! Thank you for leaving us this amazing review. We will be sure to pass on the wonderful compliments to Lisa, Lauren, Kristen, Emily and Valerie. You and Anthony will always be a part of our Cross Creek Ranch family. We wish you lots of love and happiness! Congratulations!