Cross Creek Ranch Reviews

380 Reviews for Cross Creek Ranch

• Chelsey

Chelsey Christina Rodriguez · Getting married on 07/03/2022

Perfection

I attended the wedding of a friend and this venue and I just HAD to come brag on Valerie and everyone over at Cross Creek Ranch. From start to finish everything was perfect from the guests point of view. Valerie was an absolute gem who constantly made sure everyone had what they needed, but never seemed over bearing. Trying to convince my sister in law to get married here next!!

Sent on 03/31/2020

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Thank you for leaving us such a nice review! We feel very lucky to have Valerie on our team and we will make sure to pass along the compliments to her. We would love to help your sister in law plan her special day! We hold tours seven days a week.
  • Ashlyn

Ashlyn Reese · Getting married on 07/06/2021

Nothing short of perfect

Cross Creek was amazing throughout my whole planning process! I took on the task of planning a wedding in 4 months and they did not bat an eye at that. They were all so ready and excited to help me make my day perfect. Sadly, that date was canceled due to COVID-19. All of the staff were extremely sympathetic and helpful during this time to get me rescheduled and all of my vendors switched over. We got word from the county commissioners that my new wedding date could happen when my new date was only 17 days away. They were SO excited, and the staff that called me to tell me this CRIED because she was so happy! I could not explain how genuine they each are and how much they absolutely love their jobs. Not to mention, they got everything together in 17 days and my wedding day was amazing. They have many wedding assistants that touch your day all at different points and I am not exaggerating in the slightest when I say that I did not lift a finger on my wedding day. They assured me there was absolutely nothing to worry about...and they were right! They had everything under control down to every tiny detail. I feel like I have a family and friends with the staff there. From the wedding assistants down to the maintenance people and food servers at the reception, every single one of them was amazing! I would recommend Cross Creek Ranch 1,000 times over!

Sent on 06/25/2020

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Thank you Ashlyn for leaving us a wonderful review! Everyone at Cross Creek Ranch is so happy that we were able to give you the wedding day of your dreams, especially during these unprecedented times. We wish you and Chris the absolute best and we hope to see you again soon!
  • Haley

Haley · Getting married on 06/05/2021

I have booked my wedding with Cross Creek Ranch for next April and they have been doing an amazing job so far!

Although I am not married yet, I have booked my wedding at Cross Creek Ranch and every staff member there is amazing! From the moment you arrive, everything about the venue is like a fairytale. The sales reps provide all the details you need about the venue and they make the experience so easy. So far, my vendor coordinator has contacted all of the vendors for me to set up appointments for anything I need. 100/10 would recommend Cross Creek Ranch to be your wedding venue!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Haley & Tyler, your special day will be here before you know it and we are more than excited! Our teams will be diligently working behind the scenes to ensure your planning experience is fun and mostly stress-free. We look forward to building a lifelong relationship with you and having you as part of the Cross Creek Ranch (CCR) Family. Thank you for your awesome review!
  • User3140929

It was an amazing place! My husband and I loved how smooth the wedding went and how there was NO stress. The food was amazing and the cake looked and tasted amazing.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Thank you for leaving such a sweet review. We feel so blessed that we were able to play a part in such a special day of your life. We wish you the absolute best!
  • Donna

Donna Miller-Dunham · Getting married on 05/01/2021

A Dream Come True

My daughter's wedding was a dream come true! Cross Creek Ranch is THE place to hold your barn wedding...hands down! The staff is amazing and no details were missed. Everything exceeded our expectations! The grounds are impeccable and the Carriage House Stable was breathtaking all set for the reception. This was a completely stress free experience thanks to the professionalism of the Cross Creek Ranch staff. Everything was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 02/11/2020

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Thank you Donna for leaving this thoughtful review! Haleigh and Christian's wedding day was absolutely gorgeous and we are honored that we were able to be apart of it. We wish you all the best!
  • Sabine

Sabine Belton · Getting married on 04/03/2021

Exceptional

Where do I start? Taylor! She’s the reason we booked CCR. Who is Taylor? Taylor is one of the sales women. From my very first phone call with her before we even toured the property, she wanted to know about my fiancé and I. Our story! We booked a tour right away. Once we actually met Taylor, we knew that this was the place. But we didn’t want to rush into it. We actually made several other appointments with other vendors. We ended up canceling them. We always came back to Taylor. Once we booked CCR, now there are other staff members that are just as professional and caring as Taylor was. CCR takes care of everything. Our wedding isn’t until the spring of 2021 but I have received emails from everyone that will be involved in our wedding. We’ve had our cake and menu tastings. Everyone was so friendly and professional. All we have to do is show up to appointments and our wedding day. CCR is also very affordable for any budget. Best value for all inclusive. And it truly is all inclusive. No hidden fees or costs. They tell you from the beginning if there is an upcharge. I have recommends CCR to several people at work.

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Angel

Angel Marks · Getting married on 10/04/2020

Superb Service

This Vendor truly has everything you need with exceptional staff.

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Baker · Married on 04/11/2020

Completely Blown Away- Far Exceeded ALL Expectations

Book them, book them, book them! My husband and I are from the Tampa Area, but are currently living in San Antonio, Texas. Not only is planning a wedding stressful, but trying to plan a wedding from a different state can be a daunting task. From the moment we "virtually" toured Cross Creek (we toured over FaceTime) to the moment we walked through our sparkler send off, everything was PERFECT! Cross Creek truly takes care of every aspect of your wedding and made planning from Texas a breeze. Every staff member is so knowledgable, helpful, organized and SO sweet! My husband and I did not have to think about a thing throughout the planning process. From our Wedding Concierge, to our Vendor Coordinator, to our Design Team, to our Wedding Coordinators and the rest of the amazing staff, everything was covered. On the day of our wedding, Michael and I were able to soak everything in as Cross Creek handled EVERYTHING! The temperature surprisingly dropped into the low 50's on the day of our wedding, which we did not plan for. Cross Creek had blankets out for each of our guests (something we did not request or ask for.) They anticipated all of our needs without us having to worry about a thing. Our day was picture perfect and our dream wedding truly came to life. We could not recommend Cross Creek more and are worth every penny!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Thank you Caitlin for leaving this wonderful review! Thank you for pointing out our great staff and the little details they take care of. Please come back to visit us when you are in town. We wish you and Michael the best!

Taylor Robbins · Married on 03/12/2020

They made my dream day reality

I just recently had my wedding at the French Country Inn and after 15 months of planning I can honestly say I wouldn’t do anything different. From the beginning Cross Creek Ranch was AWESOME. They literally do everything for you, it made the planning process SO easy. I was stress free the entire process and it was completely due to them. I am not sure if you are able to request a day of coordinator, but definitely try to request Valerie and Margo. Valerie is the NICEST MOST SWEET human I have ever met, she is truly amazing.. I could cry while writing this about her. She is the best in the business and was the main reason my day was so stress free. Thank you Val! My friends, family and I will remember you forever. My second coordinator was Margo, what an awesome person! She was so kind and had such a can do attitude. Thank you Valerie and Margo!

Sent on 03/27/2020

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Thank you for leaving us a review Taylor! We strive to make sure each of our couples has a stress-free wedding process and it makes us so happy to hear yours was just that. We absolutely love Margo and Valerie and we will make sure to pass your compliments along to them. We wish you and Kelly the best!

Ashley Martinez · Married on 03/05/2020

One-of-a-kind

Cross Creek Ranch is the ULTIMATE wedding venue. The entire staff made the wedding planning process easy, convenient, and fun! They truly made our dreams come true, and my husband and I will always remember our wedding day with joy. Our wedding coordinator, Valerie, was such a pleasure to work with and her compassionate spirit is infectious. I can’t say enough good things about this beautiful venue. Thank you so much, Cross Creek!

Sent on 05/12/2020

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Thank you Ashley for the thoughtful review! We are so happy to hear how special your big day was. We wish you and Jonathan a wonderful and happy life together!

Sarah Terlop · Married on 02/22/2020

Beautiful, personalized, and perfect

Cross Creek Ranch was, hands down, the best decision we made for our wedding. From the first phone call all the way through the wedding day, they showed us nothing but excitement, love, and care, and truly treated my husband and I like family. Not once during the year leading up to our wedding did we ever worry about a single detail. Any questions we had were answered practically instantly, and any scheduling concerns we had (especially since my husband lived in another country), were accommodated with no issues or stress. The whole planning process was fun, easy, and personalized. When considering booking an all-inclusive venue, and before visiting Cross Creek Ranch, our only concern was whether the wedding would still feel “like us”, however, I can assure you, with Cross Creek Ranch, you are NOT getting a “cookie cutter” wedding. The design team at Cross Creek REALLY took the time to listen to us, review our Pinterest board and understand “us” and our style, and went beyond our wildest dreams to deliver the most beautiful, magical wedding. On our wedding day, all of our guests kept commenting on how the wedding “screamed us”, and LOOKED like us, down to the last detail. Our day of coordinator, Valarie, is the kindest, sweetest person we have ever met. The moment we met her, I knew she understood us, and that our wedding would be perfect. She went above and beyond, as did Lindsay, to ensure every detail was perfect, in order, and that we felt not an ounce of stress. I cannot recommend Cross Creek Ranch enough. The grounds are stunning, the team is incredible, and I cannot express enough how much we appreciate Cross Creek for treating us as family. We could not have had a better wedding anywhere else.

Sent on 03/18/2020

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Wow! Thank you for leaving such a thoughtful review! We love how you touched on that our design team will make sure your wedding day is unique to your own personal style. Our team really enjoyed
    working your wedding. We wish you and Grant the absolute best!
  • Shaylin

Shaylin Barber · Married on 02/14/2020

Excellent Experience!

Where do we even begin. Back in July, of last year, Bonnie and Sean McSharry saw our viral engagement on the field of a Yankees vs Ray 4th of July game. Reached out to us and offered us an unbelievably incredible gift of a donated wedding. We thought it was too good to be true, until later visiting the site in Dover Florida. Man oh man, what a day! We were greeting by all the lovely staff and felt so welcomed, shed a few tears at this incredible offer and couldn't believe that we'd get to have our wedding there just a few months later in February 2020 then began the journey of planning which was made effortless by all the staff. We met Jill who greeted us with open arms!
    We were shown the property by the sweetest ladies; Lindsay and Annika.
    We were in constant contact with Lindsay who was always willing to answer all my questions!
    Had our design meeting with Margo and Angela, walking us step by step through the whole process! Taking away all the stress and making it so enjoyable and fun.
    Margo hand deliver my dress at the airport which I am forever grateful for!
    Valerie was our wedding planner and I have never met a sweeter soul than this woman. She's patient, flexible, accommodating and just the best at answering questions and getting things done!
    Holly was there in the morning to get me and my bridal party all set for the wedding day! Feed us and made sure we were on time and so grateful for her!
    I was speechless at how effortless they made the whole day, everything turned out beautifully and we felt no stress the whole day!
    The cross creek team made the venue beautiful and made it look so effortless! I still cry thinking about this day and the amount of love that was around us!

We are forever grateful for all the hard work and love that Cross Creek showed us! We so so much recommend them!

Sent on 04/20/2020

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Thank you Shaylin for leaving such a wonderful review! Everyone at Cross Creek Ranch would like to thank both of you for your service to our country. We feel honored that we were able to be apart of your special day. We hope to see you again soon and we wish you a life full of love and happiness!
  • Morgan

Morgan Zawada · Married on 02/09/2020

A-m-a-z-i-n-g

If it was not frowned upon, I would married here every weekend! :) CCR has been FLAWLESS in every step of my wedding, from start to finish. Big kudos to all who helped us in the fruition of our wedding, especially Valerie, our lead coordinator. Valerie made extra care in ensuring we wouldn't be stressed the day of and weeks leading up to the wedding. Lindsay was also super helpful in answering any and all questions we had. Margo helped design everything. She was absolutely phenomenal in carrying out our vision in designing the wedding. There were others as well but the point is, CCR was able to help from every angle with someone tailoring to my specific need. Many of my guests complimented the venue, from its uniqueness and sophistication. While it gives a rustic feel, it's beyond a typical "barn" wedding. We got married at the chapel on the property, which was absolutely beautiful in detail. The stable was very roomy (we had about 90 guests actually show) and there are various rooms sanctioned for different purposes (front room, photobooth, buffet). They were able to fulfill my requests with the set up of the room and were very helpful in deciding the small details, which can be very overwhelming!! The wedding was incredibly magic and beautiful. I speak of high praise of CCR because I don't regret it one bit. My husband and I already have time-demanding jobs and CCR made it so easy and smooth in the planning process, that it did not feel stressful. The venue is very prepared, organized, and upbeat. If you are looking for a venue that is different from the typical ballroom or beach style wedding, please check this venue out! They are truly amazing!! :)

Sent on 02/29/2020

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Thank you for leaving such a thoughtful review Morgan! We love how you go into detail about our staff and even how you write about our property. Our staff feels honored that we were able to be apart of such a special day. We wish you and Jeff a life full of love and laughter!
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Anders · Married on 02/08/2020

Best experience and staff in uncharted territory of wedding planning

What seemed like an overwhelming mountain of decisions, planning, and stress, was made amazingly simple, fun, and personal for Tom and I. Margo and all of the staff and vendors through Cross Creek Ranch were exceptional! Very genuine, loving, and accommodating to us as well as our families.

Sent on 03/09/2020

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Thank you for leaving a review Lindsay! We felt very honored to be a part of your special day. We wish you and Tom a life full of love and happiness!

Meg Filiatrault · Married on 02/01/2020

Best Choice for the Best Day Ever.

Choosing Cross Creek Ranch was by far the BEST decision we made about our wedding. We fell in love with the venue when we saw it. The fact that they only work with certain vendors made me a little nervous at first but now I understand why and it works!! I did not have to worry about any vendors arguing or trying to take anything over. All the vendors love Cross Creek and Cross Creek clearly only works with the best so everything flows so smoothly!! It makes wedding planning so much easier!! Every person at Cross Creek makes you feel like you are the only couple getting married and makes you a priority! They think of EVERYTHING.....even things you don't think about it. They take care of you from start to finish! I cannot recommend them highly enough!! Just stop looking at book them....you will not be sorry. And book the house to get ready. The house mother makes the day a breeze!!! Seriously, these people know what they are doing and will make your wedding day AMAZING!!!!

Sent on 02/10/2020

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Thank you for the review Meg! We also think the Main House is a great place to get ready in. It makes wedding day truly stress free. We loved being a part of your special day and we wish you and Grant the best!
  • Paul

Paul Nguyen · Married on 01/01/2020

Great Barn Venue

A nice secluded barn to get married at with great backdrops to take photos at. www.ChiPhotography.com

Sent on 03/19/2019

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Hey Paul, we miss seeing you out here! We are looking forward to working with you again next season. Thanks for sharing these beautiful images!
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 12/14/2019

Beautiful Winter Wedding

Everyone at Cross Creek was lovely to work with from the beginning. Annika, Lindsay, and Margo went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect.

Sent on 12/16/2019

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Thank you for leaving this wonderful review! Our staff loved being there for you and Ashton on your special day. We wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!
  • Merrisa

Merrisa Estrada · Married on 12/14/2019

Beyond Our Wildest Dreams

There are not even words to describe how incredible Cross Creek Ranch is. From the very first conversation to the last hug at the end of our wedding, every single person we dealt with was amazing. Everyone was so kind and organized and we honestly didn’t have a single bad experience throughout the whole thing. Even the contracted vendors that CCR offers were all amazing. VESH catering was delicious and they were so professional! Alessi Bakery made our cake visions come to life and truly presented us with the most beautiful and delicious cake! Alta Flora did a wonderful job on the floral arrangements. It was overall an experience we will never forget. The staff at CCR is so kind and overwhelmingly accommodating. It was more than we even could have hoped for and we are SO happy we chose them as our venue. If you are in the market for any kind of venue, Cross Creek is your place! We will be forever grateful to them for making our wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Thank you for the review Merrisa. We appreciate you pointing out each of our wonderful vendors we partner with. Your wedding was gorgeous and we wish you and Jeremy the best!

Courtney Joy · Married on 11/24/2019

Dream come true

Cross creek ranch makes all your wedding dreams and visions a reality while making you feel like you’re the only couple they are working with! They made our wedding day feel so special with the most beautiful atmosphere. We wish we could relive the day and hope every bride and groom get to cherish their moment forever!!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

What a wonderful review! Thank you for taking time out of your newly married life to leave us this great review. Your wedding day was absolutely perfect and our staff enjoyed being a part of it. We wish you and Jacob the best!

Nina · Married on 11/16/2019

An unforgettable experience

We had our wedding at the French Country Inn. Our coordinator, Margo was all around amazing. She made sure our wishes were met and she went above and beyond to make sure we had a great time and memorable experience from start to finish. All vendors were great quality, from the bakery, florals, caterer, and DJ. We didn’t have to lift a finger on our special day! Great place for an intimate and romantic wedding day!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Thank you for leaving this great review! Margo is an asset to our team and we are happy to hear she helped make your day extra special. We wish you and Carlos a life full of love and happiness!
  • Brittney

Brittney Cain · Married on 11/15/2019

Perfection!

Amazingly perfect venue and people! We couldn’t have asked for a better place to get married. From the ceremony to the reception, everything was exactly what we wanted. Everyone from our initial meeting to our wedding night was extremely helpful as well as professional. This place goes above and beyond to make sure every little detail is exactly what you want. We wanted from the start, to choose an all inclusive venue so that we could sit back and not stress over all of the many things that go into creating a perfect wedding. Thank you to each and every team member we had the pleasure to work with!! Love, The Cains!!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Thank you for leaving a review Brittney! This is such a thoughtful review. We love how you highlight our professional and helpful staff. We wish you and Eric the best!

Stephanie Pinto · Married on 11/09/2019

Best day of our lives!

Cross Creek Ranch made all of my wedding dreams come true! The owner, Bonnie, is a perfectionist and her team pays attention to every little detail from the day you tour with them to your wedding day. They walked me through every single detail of the planning process and let me know when decisions had to be made. It is an all inclusive venue so they have certain vendors they work with that you can choose from- this made me a little nervous because I’m a little bit of a control freak and wanted to be able to take time and research my own, but Bonnie has already done the research and only works with the best, which took away the pressure of me researching and sifting through the hundreds of wedding vendors out there. There are multiple ceremony sites on the property to choose from which are all equally as stunning. We were unable to get the pastor at our church to be our officiant so we asked Cross Creek Ranch for a recommendation. They recommended Pastor Bobby Triplett and he facilitated the most beautiful ceremony, better than we could have imagined. I would absolutely recommend renting the Main House on the property to get ready with your bridesmaids the day of the wedding too. I was a little nervous and emotional the day of the wedding and it takes a lot of the pressure off getting ready there, and my bridesmaids had so much fun taking pictures in the house and around the property in their robes. My guests raved about how this was unlike any wedding they have been to before because there were activities to do- during most receptions you are either dancing or sitting down at your table- but at Cross Creek Ranch they have a dedicated area right next to the stable where you can just hang out and relax. There are games like jenga and corn hole, and even a fire pit to roast marshmallows and make s’mores which my guests loved! During the entire day, my husband and I had someone assisting us, letting us know when it was time for the first look, first dance, speeches, everything. They even give you a to go box of your food and cake which we had for dinner the next night. Overall, Cross Creek Ranch made my wedding day the best day of my life and I am so grateful for Bonnie and her team.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! Thank you for your kind words. It was truly an honor to host your wedding here at Cross Creek Ranch. We are so proud of our team as they all absolutely love what they do. We wish you and Joe a lifetime of happiness!

Deborah Bianchi · Married on 10/26/2019

Beautifully breathe taking

We are so grateful to have found Cross Creek as our wedding venue. I loved the fact that it was all inclusive wedding package and I didn't have to run around looking for vendors and setting everything up. All the staff was friendly, and prompt with everything. I was amazed on how organized and creative staff were. They allowed us to share and customize our wedding the way we wanted and also providing the expertise, and ideas with ease. Our wedding came out so beautiful that all our friends and family comment on how it's one of the best weddings they have attended. The food, dessert, decoration, music and flowers were perfect. There was no flaws, amazing. Thank you Cross Creek! Unforgettable!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Deborah, thank you for leaving this wonderful review! Your review is so thoughtful and our staff loved being there on your special day. Please come and visit us again soon. We wish you and Sabrina the absolute best!
  • Amanda

Amanda Makowiecki · Married on 10/25/2019

Amazing venue that does everything for you!!!

Our wedding was so great! Cross creek was so organized and right on schedule for everything. Everyone said the venue was beautiful and that I was being too humble about it hahah, I want to keep it all to myself!! Everything is included aside from alcohol, photographer and videographer, I would spend twice the amount to do it all over again!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Thank you for leaving this perfect review Amanda! We loved every part of your wedding day (especially the alpaca). We wish you and Kyle a life of love and happiness!