Cross Creek Ranch Reviews

Cross Creek Ranch 6
Cross Creek Ranch 7

Paul Nguyen · Getting married on 01/01/2020

Great Barn Venue

A nice secluded barn to get married at with great backdrops to take photos at. www.ChiPhotography.com

Cross Creek Ranch 8
    Cross Creek Ranch 17
    Cross Creek Ranch 18

Danielle Touchton · Getting married on 10/12/2019

My perfect wedding

This venue goes above and beyond to make your day perfect and take any wedding stress away from you. They are absolutely amazing !!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day! It was a pleasure serving you and Joe. Please keep in touch and may your days be filled with love.
  • Angel

Angel Marks · Getting married on 10/04/2019

Superb Service

This Vendor truly has everything you need with exceptional staff.

Pamela · Married on 03/03/2019

Perfect day

Everything about our wedding day was amazing! Everyone at at Cross Creek was professional, pleasant, and super helpful. The property is beautiful & the design team was great. We couldn’t have asked for a better day, or a better experience overall :)

Leanne · Married on 02/16/2019

Husar Wedding 2019

Cross Creek Ranch was hands down the best place to get married. The experience my husband and I had from the first time we stepped foot on their property until we left as husband and wife exceeded all our expectations. Our tour gave us the “this is it” feeling before we even left. The design team listened to what we wanted and help make our rustic, romantic dream come to life! They have everything you pinned on your Pinterest board! Not only is their venue gorgeous, but they have many different locations on site you can choose to do your ceremony. If you had a question or comment at anytime, they responded to you that day. All that stress other couples talk about went out the window. CCR truly makes the process an enjoyable one. I would totally recommend staying at their bed and breakfast the night before with your bridesmaids. Not only will it give you that girls night, but having the morning to eat their yummy breakfast and get all glammed up with your girls is a memorable experience. Our wedding coordinator, Becky, was amazing in organizing our final design meeting, rehearsal, and of course the day of our wedding. She was there every step of the way to making our big day the fairytale we imagined. We want to thank the whole team at CCR for making our wedding day perfect! We just want to relive that day over and over! Hands down we would recommend this venue to all couples! Follow their Instagram and Facebook page to get more of an idea what they do! Absolute breath taking!

Cross Creek Ranch 19
    Cross Creek Ranch 20
    Cross Creek Ranch 21
  • Calyn

Calyn Beese · Married on 02/09/2019

Our dream wedding day!

Cross Creek Ranch was absolutely fantastic during every step of planning and executing our wedding day. All of the staff is very professional and works solely for the bride and groom to make the day perfect. I wouldn’t have changed a single thing. We loved that everything was all inclusive as it made the planning process very stress free and simple. Holly was our lead wedding coordinator and was always there when I had questions and worked tirelessly on our wedding day. Lindsay our wedding concierge always had answers for my million questions. Valerie took care of all the bridesmaids and myself while getting ready the morning of the wedding and she really made us feel like we were at home. The design team, Margo and Angela, made all my Pinterest dreams come true! Our floral arrangements by Alta Fleura we’re gorgeous as well as our cake from Alessi Bakery. Catering by VESH did a phenomenal job with the food and everyone enjoyed. I hope I’m not forgetting anyone but I cannot stress how perfect our wedding day was and how much we appreciate the hard work that ALL of the staff put into us!

Cross Creek Ranch 22
    Cross Creek Ranch 27
  • Haleigh

Haleigh · Married on 02/09/2019

Every Bride's Dream

Cross Creek Ranch was there for us from start to finish! No detail went unnoticed. Whenever I came across something I wanted to add to the wedding, CCR made it happen! (Especially since I am very detail-oriented, and we chose to have a Harry Potter themed wedding!) Every single person that touched our wedding, ensured it would be a night to remember, and it was! We received nothing but positive compliments on our choice of wedding venue, and everyone said it was the most beautiful and immaculately detailed wedding they had ever attended. Working alongside Cross Creek Ranch was a breeze, and our dream wedding was turned into a reality. Thank you so much, Cross Creek Ranch! On February 9, 2019, our dreams came true.

**I will post professional pictures when I receive them!

Cross Creek Ranch 28
    Cross Creek Ranch 37
    Cross Creek Ranch 38
  • Jeni

Jeni Overton · Married on 01/05/2019

Actually Perfect, and not just 'mostly'

My husband and I toured CCR a couple weeks after getting engaged. It was the first venue we saw, but we knew right away that it was perfect for us and we picked a date and put a deposit down immediately. Truly, Cross Creek Ranch is the most incredible, well-oiled machine. From start to finish, they were accommodating and excited to help create and personalize our wedding. As an all-inclusive wedding venue, they took care of so much, that I was able to breathe easy. Beyond CCR taking care of things like food/dessert/decoration/coordination, the vendors that they worked with knew their system and were prepared to be 100% every step of the way. My husband and I truly couldn't be happier we made this decision. Our guests, families, and wedding party were shocked at how beautiful everything was, how organized the team was, and truly how magical the wedding was. It was even more amazing than we could have dreamed it to be. Our style was very different to what they were used to, and their lead designer Margo was ready for the challenge. Margo ended up being our lead coordinator for day of, and I could write an essay about how amazing she was, and never actually come close to the depth of it. She made us, our families, our wedding party, and our guests all feel like we were a special family for the day. Had Margo not been our lead coordinator, I'm sure CCR would have still met our expectations... but I'll never forget her and how she really showed us she cared - from texting us while she was on vacation to make sure we were okay, to really getting to know our style so that it was everything we hoped for. Hey, CCR, hold on to Margo! ;)

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Thank you, Jeni, for your amazing review. We have a dynamic and wonderful Bridal Team with Lead Coordinators who love what they do and go above and beyond with serving our couples. It's been such a pleasure to serve you two and your family and friends. We look forward to a lifelong relationship and welcome to the CCR Family. May your marriage be a lifetime of magical moments.

Kirstin · Married on 11/30/2018

Amazing Destination Wedding Venue

I found Cross Creek Ranch here on WeddingWire and fell in love with the pictures. I’m a travel nurse and my (now) husband travels with me while working remotely. This made it difficult to pick a place for our wedding. We loved the beaches of Western Florida, but I wanted a more rustic venue and in came Cross Creek. From the start, they were so organized and helpful. We actually booked after a FaceTime tour, because we were so impressed. Then we came to visit and do our design meeting and planning all in one three days! This was amazing and so helpful when we move every 3-4 months around the country and it can be hard to coordinate across time zones, with constant changing homes. The design team was so incredible and we were able to work with Bonnie- who was there day of as well, which was seriously an honor. Angela, who was apart of the design meeting, was there day of as well- which just makes you confident that your vision will in fact come to life. The whole Cross Creek team was amazing at planning and keeping on track. I honestly don’t think I could’ve been able to plan the wedding without them. They just took my ideas and ran with them, to create the most beautiful, perfect night I could ask for. It was almost too easy and the product was more than I could’ve hoped for.

Day of- their organization and professionalism was insane. Becky was our main coordinator and she was the best. I would trust her with my life- she is on it! Everyone in the wedding commented on how professional and proud the entire staff was, how they had the whole ceremony, cocktail and reception down to an art.

The day was more than I could’ve ever asked for and the whole cross creek team made it easy- which is not often said when it comes to wedding planning. I would 100% recommend this venue and am so excited for anyone having their wedding here! Wish I could do it all over again!

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Thank you Kirstin & Julian, it was truly a wonderful experience serving you both. We would love to have you do it all over again when you're back in Florida! Stay strong living The Fearless life! Best wishes to you both
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 11/16/2018

Easy and perfect

Gorgeous property with a perfect staff!! They made our wedding flawless from start to finish!! We are a busy couple (er nurse and a firefighter/paramedic) working full time and both going to school during the crazy time of planning and they made it sooo easy!! Professional and open communication so we knew when and were our meetings where. I couldn’t have dreamed a better wedding!!

Cross Creek Ranch 39
    Cross Creek Ranch 48
    Cross Creek Ranch 49
    Cross Creek Ranch 50

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Thank you both for the service you provide in your careers and taking care of those in need. We love taking care of couples just like you, who want a dream wedding but just don't have the time to plan it on your own. Thank you for choosing us and allowing us to be a part of this special day. We wish you both a life filled with love and never ending joy! Welcome to the CCRFamily!
  • Lisa

Lisa Schmiedeke · Married on 11/04/2018

Best wedding ever

I cannot say enough about my wedding day! My wedding organizer was beyond amazing! She kept us on time and made me feel like a princess! Everything was completely organized from start to end. The little details were unbelievable. My flowers and food were perfect. The DJ was great. All my guest said my wedding was l fairytale perfect. Can’t say enough about how
    Great Ross Creek Ranch was

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Lisa, we know you are very busy running your Dance studio and we are grateful you chose us to take care of your very special day. Thank you for taking the time to write us an awesome review. We wish you both a much success and love!

Giselle · Married on 10/28/2018

Best Day of my LIFE!!!!

Cross Creek Ranch and its staff made my dream day come true. Everything from decorations to organization to the food, it perfect from start to finish. They made the whole process super easy and stress free. Day of our wedding my husband and I were treated like royalty and made it all about us which we loved. I had nothing to worry about or stress about because they handled everything so well. They brought my vision to life and we are so grateful for the beautiful experience we had. If you want a place for your guest to talk about Cross Creek Ranch is the place... its been 4 months since my wedding and people are still talking about it :)

• Amanda

Amanda Philips · Married on 10/21/2018

Could not have chosen a better venue

Cross Creek Ranch was simply amazing. From the very beginning they made wedding planning effortless. Their team is spectacular; friendly and kind, prompt with their responses, checking in if you need anything, super personal, and will do everything in their power to make your dream day a reality. The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous. They have multiple ceremony sites to choose from depending on your style and taste and there ceremony site is just a quick walk over the creek. Everything is on site so no traveling to separate venues! The staff also makes sure that the Bride and Groom are taken care of during the wedding, meaning you won't miss cocktail hour (they bring you food) and they fix you a plate and have you eat first so you don't miss dinner. Food... delicious! DJ....amazing! I do not have enough positive things to say about Cross Creek. If you are still deciding on a Florida venue, look no further :)

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Amanda and Colin, we are over the moon grateful for your review. We wish you a life filled with sweet memories and exciting journeys! Please keep in touch.

Hayley · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful wedding experience

Every member of the staff at Cross Creek went out of their way to make my now husband and I feel importance and comfortable. The wedding was everything I could have asked for. Our lead coordinator, Margo was so amazing. Honestly, couldn’t have plan a better wedding then this one. I would hands down choose Cross Creek again!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

We are truly grateful you and Brice chose to allow our Team to be a part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of happiness. Thank you kindly for the awesome review!
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 10/20/2018

The dream venue.

I cant say enough good things about Cross Creek Ranch. Its a one of a kind experience from the moment you walk in for your venue tour to the moment you leave for your grand exit on your wedding day. Every single person working there is incredibly friendly, knowledgeable and easy to contact if you need them. The designers took my Pinterest dreams and turned them into a beautiful reality! All the vendors they offer are wonderful and places I continue to recommend to other brides! The all inclusive package they offer makes the whole wedding process stress free and easy. I cant thank Cross Creek enough for the beautiful wedding they gave us in October.

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Meghan & Zach - thank you so much for this awesome review and for allowing us to be a part of your Big Day! We wish you a lifetime of happiness.
  • Tara

Tara Bruggeworth · Married on 10/19/2018

Dream Wedding brought to Life

My husband and I toured this venue first when we began looking for a ceremony and reception venue and immediately after our tour we booked. As a busy couple we needed a venue that could help us out a lot with planning and Cross Creek was just that place. Their in house designers were able to take my crazy idea of 14 different subtle elegant Disney themed tables into a reality where it didn't look like a young kids birthday party. We were also able to do all the design in just one day! Their preferred vendors were also ALL spectacular and made a lot of the leg work of finding vendors non existent. The venue itself is gorgeous and offers so many different options of locations. We chose the Enchanted Forest and it could not have been more from a Storybook. The team the day of was also really good and if we needed something they were there to help! Thank you all for the work you put in and for making our day spectacular and one to remember!

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Tara and Aric, we absolutely loved your Disney themed tables. Our designers and set-up team had the best of times engaging their creative side! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. May your marriage continue to be filled with many more wonderful storybook adventures!
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 10/13/2018

The most Magicial place.

Cross Creek Ranch truly is the most amazing venue for a wedding on the planet!! If you start with the expertise assembled for our wedding that would be enough for top honors, but wait there’s more. The grounds were brought to life with our story book vision just like a fairy tale by this cast of super natural people. Every member chimed in to create a dream atmosphere while making us feel important and comfortable through the entire process. Margo was an absolute Rockstar!! She was on point from our first dealings with her and as it came to just two weeks out gave us everything she had. She took every call, text and if I would have had a carrier pigeon she would have waited for it. Countless, dilegent, focused, reliable, witty, energetic, and 100 of other positive descritive words for this Gem. I’m not sure why or how we won the lottery with having her as our liaison for the most perfect wedding ever but we will sure take it and be ever so thankful.

Going back to the venue and the other members are just as apealing. Every small detail was either discussed or miraculously just done during the process of our special day. We had chosen the Enchanted Forest however there are many other locations on the property to have your wedding. The forest was prepared to the exact detail but actually better and I’m not even sure that’s possible. The entire assembly of flowers, colors and just life was thrown into this in a sort of whimsical fashion. To say we were blown away would be a travesty as it was so much better. The entire day was stress free and what you expect from a wedding but never seem to achieve. We were actually able to enjoy and just bask in the reason for this major event. I know I’m not giving Cross Creek the justice it deserves, if I was having another Child it would be Cross Creek Allison. So in closing, If you want to be amazed for an entire year and are getting married then choose The Cross Creek Ranch for your wedding venue. You won’t be disappointed….Thank-you Cross Creek for allowing me to marry the girl of my dreams and have a memory that will truly be the greatest of all time!!!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Tara, your detail in this review is much appreciated and magical. Welcome to the CCR Family! We wish you the best of wishes and a lifetime of happiness.

Kyle Fargason · Married on 10/05/2018

Perfect Wedding

Our wedding was absolutely perfect. Becky the coordinator was amazing. She was on top of everything. She was always there when needed. We are so happy we chose Cross Creek Ranch.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Wow, thanks Kyle for your awesome review! We can't wait to see the professional pictures of you and your new wife! We sincerely thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. Congratulations, you and Katie are a beautiful couple. Wishing you a wonderful journey as you build your new life together.

Louisw · Married on 09/22/2018

Our son and daughter-in-law's wedding was held at Cross Creek on 9/22/18. It was an absolutely perfect day in every way. From the moment we arrived to the very end of our special evening, we were welcomed in and made to feel like it was our Ranch. Every small detail was taken care of and the staff was delightful. Nothing seemed impossible for them to handle. Our son and daughter-in-law were out of state during the wedding planning and the staff was so accommodating. The staff worked closely with them on every detail and was able to accomplish this by working with the couple's travel schedule. They responded to each and every question from the families and returned every call. Nothing seemed to be a problem for them to accomplish. They guided us through our decorating choices and shared their experiences to help us make decisions for a beautiful day. The vendors were easy to work with and were top notch. As we closed our evening and wished our happy couple farewell, we knew they had a wedding that was everything they wanted and we had a could not have asked for me. We can't wait for our professional photos to walk through our picture perfect journey again!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Cross Creek Ranch 51
    Cross Creek Ranch 52
    Cross Creek Ranch 53
    Cross Creek Ranch 54
    Cross Creek Ranch 55
    Cross Creek Ranch 56

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Louise, we love when parents take the time to provide a review which allows others to hear/learn a different perspective. We often hear experiences of other venues where parents are far too often pulled into running around cleaning up and not allowed to enjoy this special day. We are so grateful for your review and "thank you" for the fab 5 rating! We too look forward to seeing the amazing professional images!
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 09/01/2018

I don’t even know how to describe how much of an amazing experience I had with Cross Creek Ranch. Everyone there is so amazing! When my (then) fiancé and I toured back in December we first met Diana, and I immediately fell in love with her and the French Country Inn. She was so kind as to even send us a congratulations card after we chose CCR! Colbie, my wedding coordinator was so sweet and easy to communicate with and every staff member I ran into was so kind and helpful. The design staff, like Margo were so detail-oriented and I never had a worry in the world throughout my entire wedding planning process and the months leading up to my wedding. One of the main reasons I chose CCR was because it was all-inclusive. I was in my last year of college and between classes, and my part time job I had no time to plan an entire wedding - that’s where CCR came in and all I had to find was a photographer, officiant and purchase my own alcohol. It was so ideal & perfect! On the day of my wedding I had two wedding coordinators (Delana & Mina) who made the entire wedding run so smoothly, the food from Vesh Catering was amazing, the service workers were amazing and interactive with my guests and my entire wedding day was out of a dream, I couldn’t have asked for a better experience for my husband and I and our family and friends! I will forever recommended Cross Creek Ranch to anyone who wants a beautiful, intimate, & absolutely perfect wedding venue!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Cross Creek Ranch 64
    Cross Creek Ranch 65
    Cross Creek Ranch 66

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Thank you, Morgan, it was truly a special time for us to kick-off the wedding season with such an amazing wedding party, guests and of course the two of you! Thank you for allowing us to serve you.

Taylorann · Married on 05/27/2018

Cross Creek was exactly what we were looking for in a venue. They helped us design our perfect wedding and then did all of the decorations for us. They provided every decoration and plate for the reception and ceremony and then some. It was raining the day of our wedding and the second the rain stopped, the owner of the venue was our there putting down stepping stones, getting rid of puddles and drying off the chairs for the guests. They were truly amazing!

Sent on 06/09/2018
    Cross Creek Ranch 67
    Cross Creek Ranch 68
    Cross Creek Ranch 69
    Cross Creek Ranch 70
    Cross Creek Ranch 71

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Thanks so much for leaving the 5 star review Taylorann! It was our greatest pleasure working with you and Tyler. We loved the creativity of your wedding and how it was a beautiful reflection of you two. We wish you much happiness in your marriage!

Haley · Married on 05/26/2018

Cross Creek Ranch is amazing! I will suggest this venue to anyone. They gave us the wedding that we couldn't have even imagined. They were so accommodating and nice. I love that the staff knew our story and did everything they could to make our day perfect. The planning was stress free and so much fun. I loved meeting with Marlo and Jessica and designing our wedding. I loved whenever I walked in the door they knew exactly who I was. Colbie was extremely helpful. I could email or call with questions and she would get back to me right away. Holly and all of the coordinators were a great help the day of. They kept me calm and kept us informed as to what we needed to do next. I loved that the staff joined in and got on the dance floor with us. CCR is everything a girl could dream of on her big day with the love of her life. I wish I could go back and do it again.

Sent on 07/08/2018
    Cross Creek Ranch 76
    Cross Creek Ranch 77
    Cross Creek Ranch 78

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Haley, thank you for sharing such kind words and we welcome you to come and visit anytime! You and Tyler will always be a part of the CCR family!
    Wishing your marriage is filled with love and happiness! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day.

Andrea · Married on 05/11/2018

Cross creek ranch was absolutely amazing! They made my big day simple for me and all over a beautiful perfect day!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Thank you for the 5 stars Andrea! It was our greatest pleasure serving you and Chris on your wedding day We are more than happy to hear you loved + enjoyed everything!

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2018

We can't recommend this venue highly enough. It is absolutely breathtakingly beautiful, and the all-inclusive aspect makes it so easy. The staff was top notch, very responsive, and so warm and personable. Our wedding coordinator Becky made sure our whole day went off without a hitch! We are thrilled that we chose Cross Creek as our wedding venue and would give 10 stars if we could!

Sent on 05/20/2018
    Cross Creek Ranch 79

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Hi Jennifer! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed and loved your wedding day! We can easily say we enjoyed every moment getting to know you and Jacob, and your families. You were a lovely bride! We wish you both continued happiness and much love for years to come!