Cross Creek Ranch Reviews

Cross Creek Ranch 7
  • Sabine

Sabine Belton · Getting married on 04/03/2021

Exceptional

Where do I start? Taylor! She’s the reason we booked CCR. Who is Taylor? Taylor is one of the sales women. From my very first phone call with her before we even toured the property, she wanted to know about my fiancé and I. Our story! We booked a tour right away. Once we actually met Taylor, we knew that this was the place. But we didn’t want to rush into it. We actually made several other appointments with other vendors. We ended up canceling them. We always came back to Taylor. Once we booked CCR, now there are other staff members that are just as professional and caring as Taylor was. CCR takes care of everything. Our wedding isn’t until the spring of 2021 but I have received emails from everyone that will be involved in our wedding. We’ve had our cake and menu tastings. Everyone was so friendly and professional. All we have to do is show up to appointments and our wedding day. CCR is also very affordable for any budget. Best value for all inclusive. And it truly is all inclusive. No hidden fees or costs. They tell you from the beginning if there is an upcharge. I have recommends CCR to several people at work.

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Haley

Haley · Getting married on 04/18/2020

I have booked my wedding with Cross Creek Ranch for next April and they have been doing an amazing job so far!

Although I am not married yet, I have booked my wedding at Cross Creek Ranch and every staff member there is amazing! From the moment you arrive, everything about the venue is like a fairytale. The sales reps provide all the details you need about the venue and they make the experience so easy. So far, my vendor coordinator has contacted all of the vendors for me to set up appointments for anything I need. 100/10 would recommend Cross Creek Ranch to be your wedding venue!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Haley & Tyler, your special day will be here before you know it and we are more than excited! Our teams will be diligently working behind the scenes to ensure your planning experience is fun and mostly stress-free. We look forward to building a lifelong relationship with you and having you as part of the Cross Creek Ranch (CCR) Family. Thank you for your awesome review!

Paul Nguyen · Getting married on 01/01/2020

Great Barn Venue

A nice secluded barn to get married at with great backdrops to take photos at. www.ChiPhotography.com

Sent on 03/19/2019
    Cross Creek Ranch 30
    Cross Creek Ranch 31
    Cross Creek Ranch 32

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Hey Paul, we miss seeing you out here! We are looking forward to working with you again next season. Thanks for sharing these beautiful images!

Danielle Touchton · Getting married on 10/12/2019

My perfect wedding

This venue goes above and beyond to make your day perfect and take any wedding stress away from you. They are absolutely amazing !!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day! It was a pleasure serving you and Joe. Please keep in touch and may your days be filled with love.
  • Angel

Angel Marks · Getting married on 10/04/2019

Superb Service

This Vendor truly has everything you need with exceptional staff.

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Allison

Allison Smith · Married on 05/05/2019

Cross Creek Ranch is just magical & enchanting!

The combination of gorgeous outdoor spaces, a charming elegant indoor space and an incredible, amazing team made it the perfect venue for my daughters wedding. From the moment we arrived on wedding day, to the very end of the magical evening, we were made to feel like the Ranch & staff was totally dedicated & devoted to making this wedding perfect! Every small detail was taken care of and the staff beyond exceptional. Nothing seemed impossible for them to handle. Becky, our lead coordinator was absolutely amazing. A true professional, highly experienced, with a loving, caring & most important calming sprit - And Valerie was the dedicated bride & bridal party coordinator & was equally as amazing, fun loving & just so comforting and relaxing to be around! EVERYONE loved & enjoyed both these wonderful ladies tremendously ❤️.
    Nothing seemed to be a problem for any of the staff to accomplish. From the moment the wedding day began at the beautiful & comfy farm house, throughout the ceremony and reception, everyone was completely relaxed and enjoyed all that was taking place throughout the entire day; thanks to the expertise of the Cross Creek team. Their timing with every detail was perfect resulting in a stress free, fun loving celebration. As we closed the evening, the bride & groom began their journey as one, with family & friends lining a pathway with glistening sparklers, everyone knew & just felt the love, their beautiful

Sent on 05/11/2019

Stacey Zuban · Married on 04/28/2019

An excellent place to get married!

Cross Creek Ranch is truly amazing! They pay attention to every small detail and sure everything is taken care of for the big day. The stuff there are very kind and genuine. Best place for a wedding!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Your kind words are greatly appreciated! May yours and Jesse's marriage be filled with love and laughter! Best wishes :)

Monique Reynolds · Married on 04/13/2019

Dream Wedding Come True

Cross Creek Ranch was the perfect location for our wedding. Not only are the grounds immaculate but the staff truly went above and beyond to create our perfect dream wedding. There is nothing we would want to change. Even our parents and wedding party were blown away with all the attention to detail and the staff. Margo and Mina made it to where we didn't have to think about anything, we able to just enjoy our day. I highly recommend checking out this venue if you are getting married or planning an anniversary event!

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Cross Creek Ranch 33
  • Lauren

Lauren Wilcox · Married on 04/05/2019

Top of the line service- Amazing

If you are as in love with this venue as I was, do not hesitate and go tour it, love it more, and then pick it! This place is all inclusive and from the very first day of my wedding planning, I barely had to lift a finger. We did our rehearsal dinner there, our wedding, and we even utilized the honeymoon suite on site the night of the wedding - so we didn't have to worry about transportation to a hotel- and they even wrapped up a bunch of food and desserts and had them saved up for us when we arrived to the honeymoon suite. Cross Creek takes care of 90% of the vendors, materials, services, etc. They ensure the highest quality of services rendered from all of there contracted vendors and every single person you work with at Cross Creek gives you 150% of their care and effort into planning your big day. These people have been working together for many years and their communication between each other on the day of the wedding is on point and while they keep to a strict schedule, they make sure that the bride, groom, and wedding party are taken care of every step of the way. They really emphasize the importance of the bride and groom getting what they want and making sure we enjoyed our day.

Sent on 04/14/2019

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

We are flattered by your detailed comments and we 'thank you' from the bottom of our hearts for taking the time to write us this awesome review! Who you marry is one of the most important decisions in life, where you marry is one of the most memorable. We are delighted to know we were able to make your Big Day one to remember. Best wishes!

Amanda · Married on 03/29/2019

Wedding venue

There are not enough words for me to describe my experience with Cross creek! It was an amazing experience and they made my day so perfect. I was in awe the whole night with the staff, atmosphere, and decorations that they put together. I can’t thank them enough! I highly recommend them

Sent on 04/03/2019

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Thanks, Amanda! This was your night and we love that you were in "awe" with it. Welcome to the CCR family! All the best to you both in your marriage.
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 03/23/2019

Spectacular Service, Staff and Venue. 100% DO IT.

I'm from South Florida, but the cost can be hefty even for locals. But then we found Cross Creek Ranch (4 hrs away) but that was OKAY and WORKED IN OUR FAVOR. My family is especially large, and I fell in love with the French Country Inn at CCR. It's beautiful, it was manicured to perfection the day of and it was perfect. Everyone is still raving about the wedding, more than a month later! DJ Rick was fantastic to work with, as was Margo and the rest of the staff (day of coordinators are saints!!), the flowers were just beautiful, thank you Alta!! Biggest must for me was good food, and Vesh Catering was perfect, and the cake both beautiful and delicious (get the almond amaretto).

Cannot thank them enough, I'd recommend them every time someone I know gets engaged!

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Cross Creek Ranch 34
    Cross Creek Ranch 35
    Cross Creek Ranch 36
    Cross Creek Ranch 37
    Cross Creek Ranch 38

Nicole · Married on 03/22/2019

Beyond any and every expectation

Because of Cross Creek Ranch and its staff, our wedding day was the day of my dreams. Between Annika ( I hope I spelled her name correctly) , Lindsey, Margo, and Valerie, we stressed about absolutely nothing, making the day go smoother than I could have ever imaged. They really treated us as family from the day we checked out the ranch to decide on venue down to the day after we said "I do". I would recommend them to any and everyone who is planning on getting married. They are worth every penny and then some.

Thank you again Cross Creek Ranch staff for making my day nothing short of a dream come true.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

It was such a grand time getting to know you and Ronnie. Welcome to the CCR family and we are so thankful you allowed us to be a part of your special day. May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy!

Pamela · Married on 03/03/2019

Perfect day

Everything about our wedding day was amazing! Everyone at at Cross Creek was professional, pleasant, and super helpful. The property is beautiful & the design team was great. We couldn’t have asked for a better day, or a better experience overall :)

Sent on 03/12/2019

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Your design was beautiful and we can't wait to see your professional pictures! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day and for entrusting us to make your day amazing! Fulfill your dreams and love with Kevin, forever!

Leanne · Married on 02/16/2019

Husar Wedding 2019

Cross Creek Ranch was hands down the best place to get married. The experience my husband and I had from the first time we stepped foot on their property until we left as husband and wife exceeded all our expectations. Our tour gave us the “this is it” feeling before we even left. The design team listened to what we wanted and help make our rustic, romantic dream come to life! They have everything you pinned on your Pinterest board! Not only is their venue gorgeous, but they have many different locations on site you can choose to do your ceremony. If you had a question or comment at anytime, they responded to you that day. All that stress other couples talk about went out the window. CCR truly makes the process an enjoyable one. I would totally recommend staying at their bed and breakfast the night before with your bridesmaids. Not only will it give you that girls night, but having the morning to eat their yummy breakfast and get all glammed up with your girls is a memorable experience. Our wedding coordinator, Becky, was amazing in organizing our final design meeting, rehearsal, and of course the day of our wedding. She was there every step of the way to making our big day the fairytale we imagined. We want to thank the whole team at CCR for making our wedding day perfect! We just want to relive that day over and over! Hands down we would recommend this venue to all couples! Follow their Instagram and Facebook page to get more of an idea what they do! Absolute breath taking!

Sent on 03/04/2019
    Cross Creek Ranch 39
    Cross Creek Ranch 40
    Cross Creek Ranch 41

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Leanne, we loved serving you and David and most of all we loved making your dream wedding come true! Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time out of your busy day to provide our team with raving compliments. "thank you!" Your wedding day will always be a memory to look back at but we pray your marriage will continue to make many more!
  • Calyn

Calyn Beese · Married on 02/09/2019

Our dream wedding day!

Cross Creek Ranch was absolutely fantastic during every step of planning and executing our wedding day. All of the staff is very professional and works solely for the bride and groom to make the day perfect. I wouldn’t have changed a single thing. We loved that everything was all inclusive as it made the planning process very stress free and simple. Holly was our lead wedding coordinator and was always there when I had questions and worked tirelessly on our wedding day. Lindsay our wedding concierge always had answers for my million questions. Valerie took care of all the bridesmaids and myself while getting ready the morning of the wedding and she really made us feel like we were at home. The design team, Margo and Angela, made all my Pinterest dreams come true! Our floral arrangements by Alta Fleura we’re gorgeous as well as our cake from Alessi Bakery. Catering by VESH did a phenomenal job with the food and everyone enjoyed. I hope I’m not forgetting anyone but I cannot stress how perfect our wedding day was and how much we appreciate the hard work that ALL of the staff put into us!

Sent on 02/25/2019
    Cross Creek Ranch 47
  • Haleigh

Haleigh · Married on 02/09/2019

Every Bride's Dream

Cross Creek Ranch was there for us from start to finish! No detail went unnoticed. Whenever I came across something I wanted to add to the wedding, CCR made it happen! (Especially since I am very detail-oriented, and we chose to have a Harry Potter themed wedding!) Every single person that touched our wedding, ensured it would be a night to remember, and it was! We received nothing but positive compliments on our choice of wedding venue, and everyone said it was the most beautiful and immaculately detailed wedding they had ever attended. Working alongside Cross Creek Ranch was a breeze, and our dream wedding was turned into a reality. Thank you so much, Cross Creek Ranch! On February 9, 2019, our dreams came true.

**I will post professional pictures when I receive them!

Sent on 03/03/2019
    Cross Creek Ranch 57
    Cross Creek Ranch 58
  • Jeni

Jeni Overton · Married on 01/05/2019

Actually Perfect, and not just 'mostly'

My husband and I toured CCR a couple weeks after getting engaged. It was the first venue we saw, but we knew right away that it was perfect for us and we picked a date and put a deposit down immediately. Truly, Cross Creek Ranch is the most incredible, well-oiled machine. From start to finish, they were accommodating and excited to help create and personalize our wedding. As an all-inclusive wedding venue, they took care of so much, that I was able to breathe easy. Beyond CCR taking care of things like food/dessert/decoration/coordination, the vendors that they worked with knew their system and were prepared to be 100% every step of the way. My husband and I truly couldn't be happier we made this decision. Our guests, families, and wedding party were shocked at how beautiful everything was, how organized the team was, and truly how magical the wedding was. It was even more amazing than we could have dreamed it to be. Our style was very different to what they were used to, and their lead designer Margo was ready for the challenge. Margo ended up being our lead coordinator for day of, and I could write an essay about how amazing she was, and never actually come close to the depth of it. She made us, our families, our wedding party, and our guests all feel like we were a special family for the day. Had Margo not been our lead coordinator, I'm sure CCR would have still met our expectations... but I'll never forget her and how she really showed us she cared - from texting us while she was on vacation to make sure we were okay, to really getting to know our style so that it was everything we hoped for. Hey, CCR, hold on to Margo! ;)

Sent on 01/21/2019

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Thank you, Jeni, for your amazing review. We have a dynamic and wonderful Bridal Team with Lead Coordinators who love what they do and go above and beyond with serving our couples. It's been such a pleasure to serve you two and your family and friends. We look forward to a lifelong relationship and welcome to the CCR Family. May your marriage be a lifetime of magical moments.

Kirstin · Married on 11/30/2018

Amazing Destination Wedding Venue

I found Cross Creek Ranch here on WeddingWire and fell in love with the pictures. I’m a travel nurse and my (now) husband travels with me while working remotely. This made it difficult to pick a place for our wedding. We loved the beaches of Western Florida, but I wanted a more rustic venue and in came Cross Creek. From the start, they were so organized and helpful. We actually booked after a FaceTime tour, because we were so impressed. Then we came to visit and do our design meeting and planning all in one three days! This was amazing and so helpful when we move every 3-4 months around the country and it can be hard to coordinate across time zones, with constant changing homes. The design team was so incredible and we were able to work with Bonnie- who was there day of as well, which was seriously an honor. Angela, who was apart of the design meeting, was there day of as well- which just makes you confident that your vision will in fact come to life. The whole Cross Creek team was amazing at planning and keeping on track. I honestly don’t think I could’ve been able to plan the wedding without them. They just took my ideas and ran with them, to create the most beautiful, perfect night I could ask for. It was almost too easy and the product was more than I could’ve hoped for.

Day of- their organization and professionalism was insane. Becky was our main coordinator and she was the best. I would trust her with my life- she is on it! Everyone in the wedding commented on how professional and proud the entire staff was, how they had the whole ceremony, cocktail and reception down to an art.

The day was more than I could’ve ever asked for and the whole cross creek team made it easy- which is not often said when it comes to wedding planning. I would 100% recommend this venue and am so excited for anyone having their wedding here! Wish I could do it all over again!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Thank you Kirstin & Julian, it was truly a wonderful experience serving you both. We would love to have you do it all over again when you're back in Florida! Stay strong living The Fearless life! Best wishes to you both
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 11/16/2018

Easy and perfect

Gorgeous property with a perfect staff!! They made our wedding flawless from start to finish!! We are a busy couple (er nurse and a firefighter/paramedic) working full time and both going to school during the crazy time of planning and they made it sooo easy!! Professional and open communication so we knew when and were our meetings where. I couldn’t have dreamed a better wedding!!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Cross Creek Ranch 68
    Cross Creek Ranch 69
    Cross Creek Ranch 70

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Thank you both for the service you provide in your careers and taking care of those in need. We love taking care of couples just like you, who want a dream wedding but just don't have the time to plan it on your own. Thank you for choosing us and allowing us to be a part of this special day. We wish you both a life filled with love and never ending joy! Welcome to the CCRFamily!
  • Lisa

Lisa Schmiedeke · Married on 11/04/2018

Best wedding ever

I cannot say enough about my wedding day! My wedding organizer was beyond amazing! She kept us on time and made me feel like a princess! Everything was completely organized from start to end. The little details were unbelievable. My flowers and food were perfect. The DJ was great. All my guest said my wedding was l fairytale perfect. Can’t say enough about how
    Great Ross Creek Ranch was

Sent on 11/14/2018

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Lisa, we know you are very busy running your Dance studio and we are grateful you chose us to take care of your very special day. Thank you for taking the time to write us an awesome review. We wish you both a much success and love!

Giselle · Married on 10/28/2018

Best Day of my LIFE!!!!

Cross Creek Ranch and its staff made my dream day come true. Everything from decorations to organization to the food, it perfect from start to finish. They made the whole process super easy and stress free. Day of our wedding my husband and I were treated like royalty and made it all about us which we loved. I had nothing to worry about or stress about because they handled everything so well. They brought my vision to life and we are so grateful for the beautiful experience we had. If you want a place for your guest to talk about Cross Creek Ranch is the place... its been 4 months since my wedding and people are still talking about it :)

Sent on 02/28/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Philips · Married on 10/21/2018

Could not have chosen a better venue

Cross Creek Ranch was simply amazing. From the very beginning they made wedding planning effortless. Their team is spectacular; friendly and kind, prompt with their responses, checking in if you need anything, super personal, and will do everything in their power to make your dream day a reality. The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous. They have multiple ceremony sites to choose from depending on your style and taste and there ceremony site is just a quick walk over the creek. Everything is on site so no traveling to separate venues! The staff also makes sure that the Bride and Groom are taken care of during the wedding, meaning you won't miss cocktail hour (they bring you food) and they fix you a plate and have you eat first so you don't miss dinner. Food... delicious! DJ....amazing! I do not have enough positive things to say about Cross Creek. If you are still deciding on a Florida venue, look no further :)

Sent on 11/20/2018

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Amanda and Colin, we are over the moon grateful for your review. We wish you a life filled with sweet memories and exciting journeys! Please keep in touch.

Hayley · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful wedding experience

Every member of the staff at Cross Creek went out of their way to make my now husband and I feel importance and comfortable. The wedding was everything I could have asked for. Our lead coordinator, Margo was so amazing. Honestly, couldn’t have plan a better wedding then this one. I would hands down choose Cross Creek again!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

We are truly grateful you and Brice chose to allow our Team to be a part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of happiness. Thank you kindly for the awesome review!
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 10/20/2018

The dream venue.

I cant say enough good things about Cross Creek Ranch. Its a one of a kind experience from the moment you walk in for your venue tour to the moment you leave for your grand exit on your wedding day. Every single person working there is incredibly friendly, knowledgeable and easy to contact if you need them. The designers took my Pinterest dreams and turned them into a beautiful reality! All the vendors they offer are wonderful and places I continue to recommend to other brides! The all inclusive package they offer makes the whole wedding process stress free and easy. I cant thank Cross Creek enough for the beautiful wedding they gave us in October.

Sent on 01/27/2019

Cross Creek Ranch's reply:

Meghan & Zach - thank you so much for this awesome review and for allowing us to be a part of your Big Day! We wish you a lifetime of happiness.