Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Collective Creations

With years of experience styling for weddings, events, portaits, boudoir, print and film we feel the most important thing is for you to feel comfortable and confident and be able to sit back, relax and enjoy  your wedding day.   Collective Creations is a team of professionally  licensed cosmetologists and makeup artists committed to making you look and feel amazing on your wedding day.  Our artists will work together with you to create a look that will not only enhance your beauty but define your style.  Our passion is to make you feel and look your best!  Please call us for more information at 813-758-4964 or to set up a trial run at collectivecreations@gmail.com.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Textured Styling (2)
Eye Makeup (2)
Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Natural Makeup (1)

Holly was very responsive to emails and quickly set up a make up trial for me. Amy asked a lot of questions to understand the look I was wanting for my wedding day. She did a beautiful job on myself as well as of my bridesmaids and mother. She worked in a timely manner and made sure we stayed on schedule for the day. My airbrushed makeup lasted all through the night, even in the Florida humidity, which is saying a lot! The individual lashes really bumped up the look too to make it extra special. It's such a nice treat to have your makeup professionally done for such a big day and I couldn't recommend Collective Creations enough!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/30/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup

Collective Creations was amazing for my wedding hair and make-up and I could not have asked for better service. I definitely recommend them! My stylist was Monique and she was fantastic.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sarah, 5/5/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Brittany Wright did an amazing job on my hair and make up for my wedding! She is very professional and is truly great at what she does. She helped me by giving suggestions and letting me try different looks to see which I liked best. Collective Creations was great and easy to ork with and their styists are exceptional!

Amy Stevenson

Profile Picture Amy, 4/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup

Collective Creations Pricing

31 Photos

Best of Collective Creations

31 Photos

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Many of our bride’s use Collective Creations for their hair and make up services for their big day. They always come to our facility looking beautiful. Not only our the bride’s stunning but Collective Creations is so easy to work with. We love having Collective Creations on our preferred vendors list. Thanks for the partnership.

Our bride's love the professional team at Collective Creations! They go out of their way to make each bride as lovely as she dreamed she would be on her Wedding Day. We know our brides will always be pleased with the "creations" created by this amazing team!

Holly & her team of magic ladies are a DREAM to work with! Not only have I used them countless times for my own clients photo sessions, I was just recently under the brush myself, and I was just blown away by the service, professionalism, and talent of my hair and makeup artist Denise. I will continue to use Collective Creations for my clients as well as for myself when I need to look like a rock star (-; You are in fabulous hands if you go with the ladies of Collective Creations for you wedding day!

Absolutely love the Collective Creations team! Every time I see them at a wedding or special event, I am delighted - not only because they are a wonderful group of people - but because I know that their client will get absolutely everything they want and more... happy client = happy day. They listen, have the talent to create the look and style that is desired, and make every person look their best... and that is their greatest endorsement!

Holly from Collective Creations is the most proffesional and fabulous stylist/make up artist I know! She is creative, fun, and a pleasure to work with! I love how I can tell her my ideas and thoughts and she will create the exact look I was aiming for! She is definitely a pro at what she does and I completely trust her in helping our brides look completely stunning for their special day!

Events