Collective Creations Reviews

Collective Creations 7
  • Calyn

Calyn Beese · Married on 02/09/2019

Monique is GREAT!

Monique and the Collective Creations team were absolutely awesome. On my wedding day Monique worked from 8am until 2pm to make myself and my bridesmaids beautiful! The ladies worked very hard and we’re very accommodating when adding last minute services. They truly made my wedding morning perfect. Thank you!

• Alea

Alea · Married on 12/09/2018

Friendly and Professional

Excellent service and professionalism! The team was very responsive and went above and beyond to make sure everything was to our liking.

Ch S · Married on 12/07/2018

Absolutely fantastic

Monique and Kyra were fantastic to work with. After a bad trial experience with another company, I contacted Kyra just a couple weeks before my wedding and she put me at ease and scheduled me with Monique. Both my trial and day-of, Monique was great - easygoing, funny, and helped guide me toward the best bridal look. Highly recommend!!

• Paola

Paola Camargo Manfra · Married on 11/11/2018

More than perfect

The team at Collective Creations was a dream to work with. They are so friendly and responsive and were always available to answer all my questions - big and small. I got married in a state I don't live in and they were so great about scheduling my hair and makeup trial at a time when I could travel to do that. It was a little nerve-wracking choosing a hair and makeup artist in a state I no longer live in, so I based my decisions on reviews and Collective Creations did not disappoint!

From the moment I met Monique at my trial run, I really felt like I had hit the jackpot. She is so warm and inviting and really understood my style right away. She asked me questions about my style, the bridesmaids dresses, our wedding colors, and looked at my Pinterest to see the look I was going for. She even created my own lip color by mixing colors because she knew I really liked mauve! She did mine and my wedding party's hair and makeup on the day of my wedding and she went above and beyond. She was a powerhouse the way she took care of everyone the morning of our wedding (and then one emergency extra). She made me feel my absolute best which is the best you can ask for on the most important day of your life. All the girls were beyond happy with how they looked.

I wanted to have natural looking makeup and relaxed, beach waves that survived a hot Florida day. Let me tell you, even after sobbing while reading my husbands letter to me, sobbing through our ceremony, a whole day of Florida humidity, and a night of dancing, my hair and makeup was PRISTINE the whole time. I looked at myself in the mirror at the end of the night at our hotel and was amazed that my hair and makeup hadn't budged an inch. The best part was that the makeup was light so I wasn't worn down and tired by it and my hair which usually has a mind of its own stayed perfectly. If only only I could look this good every day!!

I truly recommend Collective Creations for your big day. They will leave you smiling and looking like your best self.

Thank you so much Monique! Your work is amazing and I'm so grateful to have had such a talented artist as part of our big day!

Collective Creations 8
    Collective Creations 13
  • Amanda

Amanda Philips · Married on 10/21/2018

Monique was Amazing!

I recently got married and Monique was my hair and makeup artist! She was fabulous! When I did my trial we talked about what I wanted and looked at examples. She kept checking to make sure it was what I liked and if I wanted to change anything. She was very open and kind. The day of the wedding she arrived early and was ready to go. She took care of myself, 5 Bridesmaids and flower girl. She took all the different examples we showed her and gave us all the exact hair style we wanted. I also got my makeup done and it was exactly what I wanted and it lasted all night! Great quality and it came off easily at the end of the night. She’s very talented and super personable and I would definitely recommend Monique for anyone who needs hair and make up for their special day!

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Collective Creations 14
    Collective Creations 15
    Collective Creations 16

Collective Creations's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda for the amazing review. Monique was overjoyed to read how much you loved everything and we are so happy that you chose Collective Creations for your very special day :)

Emily · Married on 09/30/2017

Holly was very responsive to emails and quickly set up a make up trial for me. Amy asked a lot of questions to understand the look I was wanting for my wedding day. She did a beautiful job on myself as well as of my bridesmaids and mother. She worked in a timely manner and made sure we stayed on schedule for the day. My airbrushed makeup lasted all through the night, even in the Florida humidity, which is saying a lot! The individual lashes really bumped up the look too to make it extra special. It's such a nice treat to have your makeup professionally done for such a big day and I couldn't recommend Collective Creations enough!

Collective Creations 17
    Collective Creations 18
    Collective Creations 19
    Collective Creations 20

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2017

Collective Creations was amazing for my wedding hair and make-up and I could not have asked for better service. I definitely recommend them! My stylist was Monique and she was fantastic.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Collective Creations's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah for taking the time to give us some love! We truly enjoyed working with you and wish you a lifetime of love!

Amy · Married on 04/29/2017

Brittany Wright did an amazing job on my hair and make up for my wedding! She is very professional and is truly great at what she does. She helped me by giving suggestions and letting me try different looks to see which I liked best. Collective Creations was great and easy to ork with and their styists are exceptional!

Amy Stevenson

Suzanne · Married on 02/11/2017

We had a great time getting ready and the makeup was perfect for our entire wedding party!! They were very professional and were even able to accommodate extra girls who wanted to get their makeup done that previously were going to opt out. The experience was great and I'd recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Collective Creations's reply:

Thank you so much Suzanne! We so enjoyed our time with you and appreciate all these very kind words! Much love to you!

Lauren · Married on 01/29/2017

Fantastic team! Holly was awesome to work with and did an amazing job on both hair and makeup. She took what was in my head (and Pinterest board) and made it even better. Her and Brittany came to our place before the wedding to my hair and makeup and also the hair for my 6 bridesmaids. Every single girl LOVED their hair (which we all know is extremely rare). Can't say enough wonderful things about them. Great experience!

Sent on 02/01/2017

Collective Creations's reply:

Thank you Lauren for that wonderful review and for making us a part of your day! We completely enjoyed every minute of styling you and your awesome group of ladies! We wish you a lifetime of love!

Katie · Married on 12/17/2016

My hair and makeup looked absolutely stunning!! I am still receiving compliments days later.

Sent on 01/01/2017

Collective Creations's reply:

Thank you so much Katie! We really loved spending day with you!

Meagan · Married on 12/02/2016

Holly is awesome! I have thick and curly hair and was a bit nervous about my wedding day hair due to humidity in Florida! After my hair trial with Collective Creations, I was so happy about my bridal hair style and felt confident that it would last for the whole wedding. Holly was so fun and easy to work with and she made my hair look so beautiful! She really listens to what you want and makes it happen!

Loved my Hair and Makeup done by Collective Creations and by stylist Nazanin!!????They were professional, timely and just overall a lot of fun to work with!! Nazanin delivered the hair and makeup look of my dreams! Collective Creations was also very responsive by email and I mostly spoke with Holly and Megan, and they were accommodative to any request we had!?? I would 100% recommend them to brides and their bridal party! We also worked with Roselyn and Liana the day of the wedding they were also professional and awesome!! Thank you!!

• Carrie

Carrie · Married on 09/24/2016

I used Collective Creations for my recent wedding and they were wonderful! I had Amy as my artist, and she did an amazing job on myself, my mom, and my bridesmaids!! She is so sweet and really listens to what you are looking for. I was really happy with my makeup after my trial, but I was even more happy with it on my wedding day! I did airbrush makeup for the first time and I was really worried even going into my trail about how it would work with my oily/combination skin. No reason to worry, as it really came out fantastic and still looked very natural! I would definitely recommend getting lashes too even if your natural ones are long, as the falsies are the best for photos! I highly recommend Amy and Collective Creations, and I would use them again in a heartbeat!

I can't speak more highly of Amy. At the trial, she truly listened to what I was going for and I could tell that she really wanted to get it right and make me happy. Then on the big day, my hair and makeup was absolutely perfect!! I highly recommend her!!

I booked Collective Creations after reviewing their work online, but I wasn't truly blown away by them until my trial. I worked with Amy.... not only is she the sweetest person, but she is so talented at what she does! She perfected my "big day beauty" vision without making me look overdone or not like myself. Holly & Amy showed up early day-of, finished ahead of schedule, and never seemed flustered or rushed with 10 of us to take care of. Every single one of my bridesmaids loved their hair, and my mother and my husband's mom were glad they splurged on the makeup, as they both tend to be more natural in style.
    I'm so glad I booked them! Thank you!

• CANDACE

CANDACE · Married on 02/06/2016

Wedding day hair and makeup is NO joke to any bride...even if you've had a trial, trust me, you'll change your mind 100 times between the trial and the big day! (I did, anyways). Amy was my artist and I could NOT be more pleased with my hair and makeup that day. In fact, I'd love to have the funds to hire her for EVERY weekend activity I go to from now on! My wedding day requests were so different from my trial (4 months earlier) and she was extremely patient with me, and truly made me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt! I hired an additional artist (than suggested), only because we had to be ready so early (by 9am) and the small fee was totally worth it. These ladies are extremely efficient, but it was nice to have a little more relaxed time. It's easy to look through magazines and pintrest and have an unrealistic vision of what you'd like, but these artists truly have an art for reading their clients and painting the picture they have in mind to match! I was referred to Collective Creations from a friend/bride and will definitely refer them to anyone else in the area looking!

Angell · Married on 02/06/2016

Collective Creations was recommended to me by my wedding photographer and they provided both hair and make-up services for my wedding. Holly was a pleasure to work with from the first consultation, to the trial run, to the day of. My trial run was actually the day of my engagement photos which turned out to be a blessing. At first, like many, I thought I could handle my own make-up. After seeing how amazing the airbrushing looked in the engagement photos, I knew I had to have it for my wedding day, too. Holly and her team did a great job on the wedding day, handling last minute additions and changes in stride. I’d highly recommend Collective Creations!

Sara · Married on 01/03/2016

Holly & her team were amazing. My wedding was planned within 90 days and she completely came through and made me look and feel amazing. Our teen daughters decided last minute they wanted hair and makeup and it was no problem adding them. I am forever grateful. You will love Holly!!

Jessica · Married on 10/17/2015

Love, love, LOVE Collective Creations! Nazanin, Amy, and Holly did the makeup/hair for my wedding for myself, my five bridesmaids, my mom and my husband's mom, and everyone was so happy with how they looked! They do a wonderful job and they were such a fun addition to the morning as we were getting ready. They came to our location and got all of us ready in a 3-hour time span! They were extremely efficient, professional, and did fantastic work on all of us. We all felt gorgeous and the makeup and hair lasted all day. I'm so happy with how everything turned out. Thank you, Collective Creations, for making us all look perfect!

Debbie · Married on 10/17/2015

As the mother of the bride, I was very pleased with the hair and makeup done by Collective Creations. All eight of us (bride, bridesmaids,groom's mom and myself) had a good time with the hair and makeup girls because they were all so easy to talk to and work with. And this was with them having to be at the hotel by 6:30 in the morning! They were there on time and never made us feel rushed, considering how many of us there were.

I can't say enough about Holly at Collective Creations. Her work is absolutely unbelievable. She is beyond professional and a complete joy to work with. She quickly understood my vision for my hair and makeup and made me feel extremely comfortable. Each person she worked with receive compliments on her amazing work. Her team was extremely well organized and communicated quickly which made my trial and wedding prep a breeze. If you are looking for a makeup/stylist that quickly understands your vision, creates a flawless experience, and ensures you are comfortable throughout the entire process I would highly recommend that you connect with Collective Creations.

Shanna · Married on 04/04/2015

Collective Creations is a fabulous company to work with. I had so many emails prior to my wedding and Megan was always so responsive and helpful. Marissa was so wonderful, she showed up early and made sure everyone was perfect before she left. Not only was she an amazing stylist she was very sweet and we enjoyed having her there as part of our day! I absolutely recommend Collective Creations for any event.

ashley · Married on 11/23/2014

The stylists did a great job everyone was so very pleased with the hair and makeup. They also were able to do extra people who we added last minute.