This venue is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Pricing information

Price range: $3,990 - $17,100 Price range: $3,990 - $17,100
Couples usually spend $10,000 Couples usually spend $10,000
$3,990 starting price
$3,990 starting price
$3,900 starting price
$3,900 starting price
These prices are available for the months of January through December.

Do you want more pricing details?

On WeddingWire since 2015

Barn Packages starting at $3900.00. A lovely drive through our gabled oak trees will take you to either our rustic Prairie Glenn Barn or our charming Lakesong Barn. They are both privately situated on our 50 acre ranch alongside our lake. They are located in Plant City, Florida, which is very central to Tampa and Orlando. They have become the wedding favorite for couples throughout America.

Facilities and Capacity

Driving beneath our canopy of trees, couples will catch glimpses of work-life scattered throughout the 50-acre ranch. Our Prairie Glenn Barnl caters up to 250 guests for ceremonies and receptions. The Chapel in the Gables is the aptly named outdoor ceremony venue. Fully enclosed by our gabled oak trees to form a majestic setting. Our chapel is complemented by rustic wooden pews and large double-barn doors. This natural wonder is a stunning backdrop for both ceremonies and nuptial photographs that will leave a lasting impression for generations to come. Constructed with reclaimed wood and filled with soft romantic lighting, Prairie Glenn Barn models a classic hay barn ideal for receptions. Discreet interior furnishings elevate the barn to modern standards while remaining loyal to the true characteristics of the structure. Every precious moment is carefully considered, from the getting-ready parlors to a grand departure with sparklers at the end of the night.

The teams at both Prairie Glenn and Lakesong Wedding Barn offers a wide range of services for wedding events. From local gourmet catering prepared by Petite Madelyn’s Bake Shoppe cakes & desserts to Music packages from Celebrations Of Tampa Bay. The inclusive packages include everything a bride & groom need for their special day. Couples can choose between round/banquet tables, several linen colors, custom fresh floral, decor accessories and much more. Excellent photographic and video services are available via our preferred studio www.shakespearestudios.net. Couples can enjoy the rustic wedding of their dreams, knowing that every detail from air-conditioning to security is a top priority for us.

Frequently asked questions

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

3,990

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

3,900

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

3,990

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

3,900

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Reception

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Event Planner
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Drapery
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

January

98% Recommended by couples

Jennifer
Jennifer D. Sent on 02/14/2024

Our day 2/4/4

FRBW went above and beyond for me & my husband to make our day so memorable and special. Their professionalism and organization was unmatched to any other venue we considered. Beyond that, they are so friendly and work closely with you to create the exact image you want for your day. My husband and I felt so blessed to have picked a venue that took care of pretty much everything for us and made it to where we had no stress at all whatsoever. We could not be happier with FRBW !!!!
S
Sarah C. Sent on 01/16/2024

Phenomenal and stress free

Every single person who works for this venue made sure that our wedding day was completely stress free and made us feel so special. My wedding was absolutely perfect.
Sherri
Sherri D. Sent on 01/18/2024

Absolutely breathtaking

My wedding was beyond everything I could have ever imagined! First I would like to thank the entire staff at the venue. Everyone was very friendly and made us feel like family. The level of detail blew us out of the water! From setting up to taking everything down. It was done so smoothly! The reception & ceremony decoration were absolutely stunning, our cake & desserts were delicious & the floral was just breathtaking. If I could redo my wedding over again, I would. But only so I could relive it again! The Florida Rustic Barn Wedding Venue was the ONLY venue I toured. I was in love the moment I walked onto their property and met the staff. Words can’t describe how thankful I am to everyone there. I will forever be grateful to each of them for allowing my dream wedding come true!
illustration stars

47 photos · 12/16/2022
Michael & Danielle
31 photos · 03/18/2018

Taylor Falcon Events Taylor Falcon Events Wedding Planners

This venue is absolutely stunning! From the bridal suite, to the ceremony space, to the barn, no detail was overlooked. This barn is definitely a gem in the wedding industry. But, not only is the space wonderful, but the staff is to die for! Due to it being a family-run business, each couple is treated with the utmost care. You are in good hands at Prairie Glenn!

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit

Florida Rustic Barn Weddings frequently asked questions

Florida Rustic Barn Weddings includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables
Florida Rustic Barn Weddings includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Dessert
  • Server(s)
  • Wedding Cake
The space offered by Florida Rustic Barn Weddings for wedding events is known for:
  • Barn
  • Farm/Ranch
Florida Rustic Barn Weddings offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Liability Insurance
  • Outside Vendors
  • Pet Friendly
Florida Rustic Barn Weddings offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Aisle Markers
  • Drapery
  • Furniture
  • Lighting
  • Tables
Florida Rustic Barn Weddings is recommended by 98% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.9 in value.

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding

Wedding Venues