Taylor Falcon Events

Brandon, FL View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,200 Package Price

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1650

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Carly E. Getting married on 12/10/2021

The BEST person to work with!

Taylor was absolutely incredible to work with. She remains calm at all times and makes everything happen so seamlessly. I will recommend hiring her to everyone I know! We absolutely LOVE her!!!!
  • Danielle
    Danielle S. Getting married on 11/06/2021

Amazing!

Where to even begin! We were married on 5/8/21 and we hired TFE for the partial planning package. Let me just say the only regret I had in the entire process was not choosing full planning because that is how amazing she is. Truly one of a kind! Every single time I spoke with her or had one of our meetings I always felt like a weight had been lifted because I knew she was guiding us in ALL the right directions. She is so knowledgeable of the entire industry (we used so many of her recommended vendors and all of them were stellar), she is thorough, detail oriented, organized beyond belief- truly the list is endless. When Taylor arrived at the venue the day of our wedding I immediately had a sense of relief because she just gives off all the best vibes and you know you are always in good hands. I could write pages and pages about all of the amazing things Taylor and Morgan did to help make our day perfect. You guys are amazing and I will forever be recommending your services to others!
    Kate S. Married on 07/25/2021

If you want your day to be perfect, hire Taylor!

Where do I begin! Taylor is simply incredible. Seriously, look no further. She’s calm, personable, organized, positive - truly the whole package! Every single vendor we worked with went out of their way to tell me how much they loved her, and we know why. She takes care of everything so that you can truly enjoy your big day. Even the little things make her great. She does an excellent job of blending in the background so you can still enjoy your event and not feel overwhelmed by vendors. E.g. she kneels down to talk to you at the dinner table to avoid getting in anyone’s way. I never would’ve thought of something like this, but it makes a huge difference!

Another example, we had a buffet for dinner which proved a bit challenging for my husbands grandfather, who is over 90 years old. Taylor went out of her way to tell him exactly what was on the menu and make him a plate. No one asked her to do this! She just did it all on her own. She constantly goes above and beyond.

My mom and I are extremely detail oriented. It was our first time planning a wedding so as you can imagine, we had a LOT of questions. Taylor answered all of our questions and concerns without fail. She made everything so much easier for us. And she does it all with a smile on her face.

No matter what your needs are- she will meet them. Thank you Taylor for making our day so perfect!!! :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Eve's Florist Eve's Florist Wedding Florists

Taylor was a pleasure to work with.Very efficient ,organized, and most importantly always available Will recommend her to all our brides

Wentworth Golf Club Wentworth Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Taylor is so kind to work with and does an amazing job

Luna Blue Band Luna Blue Band Wedding Bands

By far one of the best wedding planners we have worked with. They really are on top of things and orchestrate everything to be perfect. They really do think of every detail and they are a wealth of information when it comes to other vendor resources. Totally a one stop shop!

Brandon, 33511
Location of (Taylor Falcon Events)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding