Taylor Falcon Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Carly E. Getting married on 12/10/2021

The BEST person to work with!

Taylor was absolutely incredible to work with. She remains calm at all times and makes everything happen so seamlessly. I will recommend hiring her to everyone I know! We absolutely LOVE her!!!!
  • Danielle
    Danielle S. Getting married on 11/06/2021

Amazing!

Where to even begin! We were married on 5/8/21 and we hired TFE for the partial planning package. Let me just say the only regret I had in the entire process was not choosing full planning because that is how amazing she is. Truly one of a kind! Every single time I spoke with her or had one of our meetings I always felt like a weight had been lifted because I knew she was guiding us in ALL the right directions. She is so knowledgeable of the entire industry (we used so many of her recommended vendors and all of them were stellar), she is thorough, detail oriented, organized beyond belief- truly the list is endless. When Taylor arrived at the venue the day of our wedding I immediately had a sense of relief because she just gives off all the best vibes and you know you are always in good hands. I could write pages and pages about all of the amazing things Taylor and Morgan did to help make our day perfect. You guys are amazing and I will forever be recommending your services to others!
    Kate S. Married on 07/25/2021

If you want your day to be perfect, hire Taylor!

Where do I begin! Taylor is simply incredible. Seriously, look no further. She’s calm, personable, organized, positive - truly the whole package! Every single vendor we worked with went out of their way to tell me how much they loved her, and we know why. She takes care of everything so that you can truly enjoy your big day. Even the little things make her great. She does an excellent job of blending in the background so you can still enjoy your event and not feel overwhelmed by vendors. E.g. she kneels down to talk to you at the dinner table to avoid getting in anyone’s way. I never would’ve thought of something like this, but it makes a huge difference!

Another example, we had a buffet for dinner which proved a bit challenging for my husbands grandfather, who is over 90 years old. Taylor went out of her way to tell him exactly what was on the menu and make him a plate. No one asked her to do this! She just did it all on her own. She constantly goes above and beyond.

My mom and I are extremely detail oriented. It was our first time planning a wedding so as you can imagine, we had a LOT of questions. Taylor answered all of our questions and concerns without fail. She made everything so much easier for us. And she does it all with a smile on her face.

No matter what your needs are- she will meet them. Thank you Taylor for making our day so perfect!!! :)
  • Rana
    Rana M. Married on 06/12/2021

The best wedding day manager!

Taylor Falcon Events (TFE) has been on my radar since she managed my best friend's wedding. So it was a no brainer to reach out to her when it was my turn!
    We worked with TFE under her Wedding Day Management package for our June 12, 2021 wedding. Taylor was super patient with all our questions throughout the process and during the days just prior to our wedding, especially as we navigated COVID-19 and downsizing our event. Taylor was attentive, easy to work with and professional. She worked so well with our venue manager and the rest of our vendor team raved about her! She has a great eye for detail and loves what she does - our intimate wedding felt larger than life. We couldn't recommend her enough!
  • Kaylene
    Kaylene A. Married on 06/07/2021

Heiss wedding

Taylor was an absolute doll and made my wedding day perfect. Thank you so much for helping me the month of and squaring away all the details. Come wedding day Taylor turned my dream into reality and everything was so picture perfect. I could have never done it without her help and highly recommend her to everyone and everyone! Thank you again, from the bottom of my heart
  • Ariana
    Ariana Married on 03/28/2021

Absolutely hands down the best decision !!

Taylor was an easy decision for our wedding planning choice ! She planned my best friend’s wedding and I saw the amazing job she did and I knew she would be the only one we wanted to work with! So professional, so organized, ten steps ahead of everything ! She made everything effortless and absolutely perfect ! She was always a phone call or a text away when you needed her. She was so efficient , gave me so much guidance when I needed it , not to mention, she is extremely receptive to your vision ! She made an incredible detailed timeline with all my vendors and I was informed of everything she worked on along the way. She had great communication with the venue and other vendors. You will not regret choosing Taylor Falcon! Amazing soul with a personality to match who is a dream wedding planner!! Thank you for making our special day one we will forever cherish!
    Erin P. Married on 11/21/2020

My Wedding BFF!!

Being a wedding vendor myself, when I was looking for a planner I was looking for someone that did things just a *little* bit differently after being part of planning hundreds of weddings myself. Taylor had been an industry crush of mine for awhile - I admired her Instagram posts from afar! I loved the way she styled events with bold colors and unique set ups. So when I got engaged I reached out to her and never looked back. We hired Taylor for Partial Planning and THANK GOD I did! I was completely overwhelmed with design details when we first started planning, I was going in a million different directions. Taylor was able to take everything I was saying and helped me create a cohesive look that was unlike any other event I've been part of. She literally picked out my bridesmaid's jumpsuit color! I don't know how I would have done it without her - especially during a year like 2020. She was always a quick text away and always had such helpful advice and insight. The day-of we truly didn't worry about a thing. Taylor was a magical little ninja running around our venue doing it all. She took care of absolutely everything and we just got to enjoy. Not only am I overly thankful for her, but so is my family (to the point where my dad mentioned her in his speech!). We all had the best experience with Taylor. So if you're reading this, hire her. Now.
  • Bethany
    Bethany Married on 06/12/2020

TFE Rodriguez Wedding 2020

We highly recommend Taylor and her team! We hired Taylor for the Month/Day of Coordination and she went above and beyond for us and our wedding day. We are truly so grateful for her help, guidance, and advice throughout our wedding planning journey.

We were set to have our big day take place in the summer 2020 which was then postponed due to the pandemic. Before we made the call to postpone, Taylor had already communicated with all of our vendors to find a new date that worked for everyone which made the tough decision of postponing our date to October as stress free as possible. Her coordination with us and our vendors leading up to the big day kept our minds at ease throughout the entire process of planning and re-planning a wedding during a pandemic.

Her day of coordination kept us on schedule, stress free with solutions to any minor issues, and helped us have the most perfect, fun, and gorgeous day possible! She truly made sure that every single detail was taken care of. She even put on my husband’s boutonniere and bustled my dress! Everyone within our families and bridal parties absolutely loved her also and our guests have said they had an amazing time which we know is thanks to Taylor! We cannot thank Taylor enough for making the wedding of our dreams a reality and sing her praises. We would highly recommend Taylor for anyone planning their wedding!
    Cherie G. Married on 02/22/2020

Professional and knowledgable.

We were so happy we hired Taylor.. She helped us with every facet of the wedding and did a wonderful job the day of the wedding.. we would definitely give her the highest recommendation.
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 01/24/2020

The best decision I ever made

I am incredibly grateful for the experience my husband and I had working with Taylor. We hired her as soon as we started the planning process, and I can honestly say that as a pretty socially anxious person who is terrible at planning anything, she saved my life and made our wedding a total success.

Taylor really listened to the things that were most important to both my then-fiance and I, made them happen, and filled in any gaps with her expert recommendations and ideas. She truly thought of every detail and pulled off the entire production with professionalism and efficiency. She also has a phenomenal eye for style - TRUST HER. Whatever feel you're going for, she will help you achieve the right look.

Taylor made planning our wedding fun and effortless, and our wedding day was absolutely a dream thanks to her and her team. If you don't want to worry about anything on one of the biggest days of your life, start working with her right now!
  • Kristen
    Kristen N. Married on 12/29/2019

Hire her right now

I don't have enough words to describe how perfect Taylor is. She made our wedding day perfect! I was the type of person who thought they would never hire a wedding planner but I'm so glad I did. My only regret is that I didn't hire her sooner. She made my planning process so much more organized and peaceful. My fiance was so grateful for every phone call with her and how she put my mind at ease. Even our families loved her and guests kept commenting on how awesome she was. I honestly don't know how she does it. If you're reading this, just go ahead and do it, hire her. Right now. Stop reading this. You'll thank me later.
  • Kristi
    Kristi Married on 12/07/2019

Hire Them!

We were on the fence about whether to hire a day-of-coordinator. I am SO grateful we hired Taylor Falcon Events. Taylor is the sweetest; she answered endless email questions, offered advice, and even reached out to vendors I was having trouble getting a hold of.

Leading up to our day, she took care of everything with our other vendors. She coordinated delivery/arrival times and created a wonderful, detailed timeline. With so many other things to think about leading up to the wedding, I was so grateful to have her take care of this.

On our wedding day, we had Erika as our coordinator. Her presence allowed me and my husband to just enjoy our wedding. Our reception and cocktail spaces were decorated beautifully and every detail was exactly as I imagined. She kept the entire night flowing smoothly and our photographer even noted that we were one of the few weddings where everything ran on-time or early! At the end of the night, everything we had provided, along with our cards, gifts, leftover cake, etc. was packed neatly and given to my mom.

I seriously cannot say enough nice things about Taylor and Erika. They did a fantastic job!
    Brooke Married on 10/12/2019

Our Wedding

Taylor was an absolutely integral part of making our wedding weekend a success! Planning a wedding at a distance is never easy, but working with Taylor as our month-of coordinator allowed us to truly enjoy the process. She is a true professional and did a great job working with our large wedding party. She made the day of stress free for myself and my husband so we could truly enjoy the night with our family and friends. Thank you Taylor!!!
  • Rachel
    Rachel W. Married on 10/05/2019

Top Notch!

What a pleasure it was working with Taylor! Our wedding day was nothing short of perfect and we owe so much of that to her. We hired Taylor for the partial package as we had already hired many of the vendors. Taylor amazed me with her creativity and was able to communicate with all of our vendors to bring our dream wedding to life. From start to finish she was professional, informative and always quick to respond to texts and emails. I especially appreciated her attention to detail. She constructed a wedding timeline which was executed to the minute! She ran the show from early Saturday morning and was the last to leave Saturday night. I can’t think of one thing that did not go as planned. The day was better than we had even imagined. I highly recommend Taylor for any prospective couple! She has a special talent for making you feel like your wedding is always her top priority and she is an absolute joy to work with!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer B. Married on 08/31/2019

Wonderful!

Taylor was amazing! She helped make our big day nothing short of perfect! When our one groomsmen lost his tie for the big day she went out and bought him one just in the nick of time that matched perfectly. Later in the night my dress fell apart and she was there with everything we needed for a quick repair. She is so sweet in person, and over email. Everything was so timed perfectly, and set up beautifully. She had signs, and table numbers that helped round out everything we needed for big day. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner that will go above and beyond to make your big day nothing short of perfect!
  • Jenna
    Jenna P. Married on 08/10/2019

Hiring Taylor is The Best Decision You Can Make For Your Wedding

Hiring Taylor for our wedding was HANDS DOWN the best decision we made...after deciding to get married period! From our first meeting, Taylor's professionalism, promptness, infectious smile, and complete understanding of our vision put us completely at ease. Not only did she help us articulate the "vibe" we wanted to vendors, she offered us her expert opinion any time we had questions, and was honest with us when she'd seen something not work out in the past and had a solution ready as an alternative! In the final weeks and days leading up to the wedding, when most brides were stressed beyond measure, I had people telling me how relaxed I seemed, and my response was always "it's because my coordinator has everything completely handled". Never once did I feel like I needed to check on Taylor or micro-mange (which is a habit I tend to have with events), she proved that she had everything under control because she was thinking of details I never would have thought of, and read my mind before I even had a chance to worry about something. I had my bridal party, guests, even other vendors, come up to me at the wedding and compliment how smoothly everything ran and that is all thanks to Taylor! She's the best decision you'll make!
  • Jack
    Jack H. Married on 06/01/2019

Taylor's Got You Covered!

From start to finish, Taylor was incredible -- she fully grasped my wife's vision for our wedding design and executed it flawlessly. We had to plan the wedding remotely since my job took us out of Florida only 5 months before the wedding, but Taylor was there with us every step of the way: negotiating and coordinating with vendors, offering suggestions and feedback on every possible detail, and just generally checking in with us to make sure we weren't getting overwhelmed with the planning. And on the Big Day, she was nothing short of brilliant -- she deftly handled every minor crisis that popped up without batting an eye, and made sure my wife and I had an absolutely beautiful wedding day. Simply put, I couldn't imagine getting married without her calling the shots behind the scenes!
  • Yesenia
    Yesenia Married on 05/18/2019

The Perfect Day!

When people ask me how my wedding went all I can say is "Perfect!" and the wonderful person behind making it perfect was Taylor. From amazing vendor suggestions to helping me stay organized to making the day of absolutely amazing Taylor was the mastermind behind making my wedding the best day of my life. I truly cannot thank her enough. I didn’t really have a clear vision of how I wanted everything to look since I don’t really have an artsy eye so I trusted her completely to do what she thought looked best and boy is she talented. My wedding décor was beyond my expectation and absolutely perfect. Everything was beautiful! She always had a smile on her face and was so much fun. Me and my husband love Taylor and are so grateful she was a part of our vendor team. She so freakin amazing words cannot explain it well enought. If you want your wedding to go absolutely perfect you need look no further than Taylor because I can absolutely guarantee you she will make your special day perfect
  • Caitlyn
    Caitlyn Married on 03/23/2019

Hire Taylor if you want your Perfect Wedding!

Taylor is an excellent wedding planner and looking back, I cannot imagine doing it without her. My only regret is not booking her sooner!

Taylor was very responsive to all of our inquiries and questions, she made sure that every details we wanted was pretty much perfect. We told her all of the things that were important to us and she made them happen.

I (the bride) was getting ready with my girls the day of and she was at our venue early, and making sure everything came together. Then during our wedding she kept everything on time (including starting on time which was very important to me) and making sure we did everything important to us throughout the night - even talking to our less-than-great DJ for us.

I would hire Taylor again in an instant for allowing our day to be exactly that, OURS! She really took the worry away from me, my husband and my family. If you are considering hiring her, please do! She will make your wedding special.
  • Brooke
    Brooke Married on 03/01/2019

Amazing!

I had heard TONS of horror stories from my recent bride friends about wedding planners not being responsive, and ultimately a waste of money. I am here to tell you that Taylor is WORTH EVERY PENNY! I knew I wanted some planning help with my wedding, and Taylor came highly recommended. After I reached out, she was extremely responsive and friendly. Once we met in person, and I saw how organized and detailed oriented she was (being a bit of an organizational freak myself,) I knew I made the right decision in hiring Taylor. Wedding planning can be a bit scary, overwhelming, and stressful, but I felt confident in Taylor's more than capable hands. She made me feel at east, and that everything was under control. She was extremely easy to trust, and give up the control to. On the actual day, she took charge, and EVERYTHING went perfectly! We had a bunch of logistics to figure out with transporting guests, having our ceremony and reception in two different places, as well as having a second line. Taylor handled it all with ease. Do yourself a favor and hire Taylor!
  • Nick
    Nick K. Married on 02/17/2019

Taylor is Simply THE BEST!

Taylor was truly a blessing for us during our wedding planning.
    We originally went in with the idea that we could do it all ourselves, and before we could even locked down a venue, we knew we were in over our heads.
    We pulled Taylor in a little later in the planning, after we had decided on an original venue; however, things began to fall apart and Taylor swooped in and saved us! She was amazing about finding a new venue and working with all of the various vendors we needed to make our Gatsby themed wedding go off without a hitch.
    I would HIGHLY recommend using Taylor for help plan your wedding. She is so sweet and genuinely cares about all of the emotions that go into planning and preparing for a wedding. She was with us every step of the way, and responded to countless emails, phone calls, and text messages. Thank you Taylor for making our wedding a true dream come true!
  • Sarah
    Sarah B. Married on 12/28/2018

If you want a stress free wedding day you need Taylor and her team!

Taylor is the most amazing planner you could ever dream of! From the first time we spoke until the wedding was over she felt like a super organized, wedding expert, think of everything, stay calm, advice giving best friend. Our day was PERFECT and even though there were little “snafus” we didn’t know about them. Taylor Falcon Events was everything we could of hoped for and more. We got so many compliments on the wedding and how organized it is. While I would love to take all the credit, truth is, it was all Taylor. Her timeline for the day was impeccable, her vendor communications made it so easy on us. The day was perfect! When other vendors found out we were working with Taylor every single one not only knew her but they also had the most amazing comments about her and her team. I am gushing because Taylor really is that incredible!
    Hayley Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing!!!

A wedding planner was not on my mind when I first started planning, however my venue required at least a day of- Taylor was one of their recommendations. We ended up going with her partial planning package and was one of the best decisions EVER. She took all of the stress away from the beginning. Had great recommendations for vendors. So sweet and down to earth. We had absolutely not a worry in the world on the day of the wedding - if something went wrong I had no idea about it! I couldn't recommend Taylor more!
  • Meredith
    Meredith B. Married on 11/03/2018

Taylor is top-notch!!!!

Taylor was truly incredible as our Day-Of Coordinator. Not only was she easy to communicate with, she was so kind, positive and professional every step of the way. I am not exaggerating when I say that I trusted her 100%. I knew that we were in good hands from the first conversation and I didn’t sweat 1 thing on the day if the wedding! Taylor made sure that everything went off without a hitch and we are so grateful for her!!!
  • Christine
    Christine Married on 10/26/2018

Get yourself a Taylor planner girl!

Get yourself a “Taylor planner girl” (that is the title she gives herself to your MOH/Best Man to put in their phones for any day of questions) you won’t regret it! At first I was on the fence about having a planner at all. I am so glad I ended up having a planner, life was much less stressful with her help. She was absolutely amazing throughout the ENTIRE process. She was always super responsive to any questions I had and made sure I kept on track with anything that needed to be done for the wedding. Her contacts are fabulous! Everyone she recommended that we used, we loved! She has a strict timeline Day Of and it was perfect! We ended up having to call Plan B due to weather at 10am the day of the wedding she had our lighting changed and other small items to ensure the back up space was perfect. All of my friends who are not married said they are definitely hiring Taylor when the time comes.