Beyond Floral Reviews

Beyond Floral 6
Beyond Floral 7
  • Callie

Callie Svenson · Getting married on 04/03/2020

Beyond Floral? More like "Above and Beyond Floral"!

Nini Massey of Beyond Floral handled the floral and day-of-event coordination for our daughter’s wedding, and we could not have asked for more. There were so many details, and she pulled everything together for an absolutely gorgeous event. She designed bouquets, chapel decorations, and reception centerpieces that were exactly what we had envisioned, and she stuck to our budget. She was patient with our many questions and always responded quickly to our emails, and on the day of the event, she was there from start to finish to make sure everything went smoothly with all of our other vendors. One of the highlights of Nini’s service: she brought the bride and groom into the reception hall through a back door so they could see the beautifully decorated room and have a quiet moment to absorb it all just before all the guests came in—such a thoughtful idea! It was an amazing day, with many thanks to Nini and Beyond Floral!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Beyond Floral's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. One of my favorite things is seeing our couple's eyes light up as they absorb all the details that came together on the BIG DAY. So glad we got to be part of it all with you guys!
  • Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie · Married on 06/07/2019

Gorgeous in every way

Nini made sure that our alter and brides bouquet were perfection. We met and she drew up exactly what I wanted. Elegant and simple and my favorite word 'whimsical' Thank you Nini!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Beyond Floral 8

Angela Tompkins · Married on 06/07/2019

Exactly what I wanted!

Nini was such a breath of fresh air! After meeting with 2 other florists who charged ridiculously high prices for their floral services, i started to lose hope that there was a florist out there that could accommodate my visual and financial expectations! However Nini changed all of that! She met with me and showed me exactly how I could attain my vision at the price I wanted! Even though I changed my mind a few times on colors and types of flowers, Nini was there to walk me through every step of the way until I was completely certain and satisfied! She maintained such a positive and helpful attitude throughout the whole process and provided the bridal party and reception hall with such beautiful arrangements!! I had so many guests tell me later on how much they loved the looking at the flower color scheme and centerpieces! Thank you so much Nini! Your services made my wedding day extra special!!

Sent on 07/20/2019
    Beyond Floral 9
    Beyond Floral 10
    Beyond Floral 11
    Beyond Floral 12
    Beyond Floral 13

Beyond Floral's reply:

I always try to provide the highest quality at a reasonable price. Thank you for being open to my suggestions so they we can fullfill your vision at your budget. It was a pleasure to serve you. Thank you for the review.

Kayla · Married on 05/18/2019

Great experience

Beyond Florals was a great experience! We had the pleasure of working with Nini who took great care of us! It was evident from our first meeting how knowledgeable Nini was about florals and she really helped create my wedding bouquet vision. Nini was also very patient and flexible as our vision with floral centerpieces changed several times but Beyond Florals did a beautiful job and we were very pleased! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis Tatjes · Married on 03/17/2019

3.17.19 Wedding

Nini was absolutely wonderful to work with! She had so many great design ideas and was so helpful with planning all aspects of the wedding. I highly recommend Nini and Beyond Floral!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing and talented people creating beautiful flowers

I had my wedding at the safety harbor resort and spa right on the water. Nini was able to help me find the exact outside look I was going for. When she walked in with the flowers I started crying I was impressed by the way she set up in the reception as well as the ceremony. Thank you so much !!

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Caitlan

Caitlan Trask · Married on 11/03/2018

FairyTale Wedding

Nini with Beyond Floral helped make my wedding a fairytale! Every little detail was flawless and just as we discussed. She communicated in a timely manner and was very professional

Sent on 01/27/2019
    Beyond Floral 19
    Beyond Floral 20
    Beyond Floral 21

Beyond Floral's reply:

It was our pleasure. We love working at the Safety Harbor Resort & bringing all the details together for you. Thank you for the pictures of the beautiful flowers.

Tiffany · Married on 01/13/2018

Nini Massey was absolutely amazing! She made my ideas and vision come true, I recommend her to any bride out there. She is great working with your budget, helping with flower and decor ideas, and gets things done on time. She is really fast and creates a stress-free environment because she gets things done, very reliable! She did my bridal bouquet, corsages for the moms, boutonnieres for the groom, groomsmen, and dads, and the ceremony and reception decor.

Sent on 01/30/2018
    Beyond Floral 27
    Beyond Floral 28
    Beyond Floral 29

Elizabeth · Married on 11/20/2017

Nini did an amazing job with our flowers, as well as with coordinating our wedding. Everything looked so beautiful and she made sure the day went smoothly too. I was absolutely blown away by how gorgeous my bridal bouquet turned out! We are so happy we chose Beyond Florals for our flowers and day of coordinating! :)

Sent on 01/07/2018
    Beyond Floral 30
    Beyond Floral 31
    Beyond Floral 32

Hong · Married on 11/18/2017

Nini did a fantastic job on our centerpieces and bouquets. She sat down with me on our first meeting and we went thru all the details of all the flower arrangements. She was quite knowledgeable with all types of flowers and gave me great advice; even sent me pix and samples of each flowers. We also had a mock flower session to see what the arrangements would look like. I'm a bit OCD with details so I was glad to be able to see some of her work before the actual day. Her prices were reasonable. She was great to work with, flexible with changes, and responsive. Definitely would recommend her.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Dominique · Married on 11/03/2017

The wedding was so beautiful and extremely fun! The DJ recommended was excellent!

Sent on 02/16/2018

Tyler · Married on 10/21/2017

I hired Beyond Floral through Thumbtack and would absolutely recommend to others. I met with Nini in person several times to go over what I wanted and she far exceeded my expectations. She did my bridal bouquet, centerpieces and aisle décor. Everything was perfect and more than I envisioned. My bouquet was to die for and I couldn't have been happier. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/28/2017
    Beyond Floral 33
    Beyond Floral 34
    Beyond Floral 35
    Beyond Floral 36
    Beyond Floral 37

Autumn · Married on 09/23/2017

I was very pleased with the service provided by Nini with Beyond Floral. I would recommend her for others. I hired Nini for wedding planning, day of coordinator and flowers and decorations.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Marla · Married on 04/15/2017

Nini Massey of Beyond Floral was my wedding coordinator, and she was amazing. She made my dream wedding come true. Everything went so smoothly. I couldn't imagine the day without her. She thought of every little detail and took care of all my last minute requests. If you need the perfect wedding coordinator, look no further than Beyond Floral.

Sent on 06/24/2017

Michelle · Married on 02/04/2017

I could not have asked for more beautiful flowers on my special day. Nini went above and beyond to help create my dream wedding and for that I am so thankful. I have never seen such amazing and jaw dropping work. Not only did she create beautiful bouquets, centerpieces and flower crowns she was also able to supply awesome props to help my vision come alive. Nini was so lovely and made my day unforgettable. If you want to be in awe then hire Nini today!

Sent on 04/08/2017

Karly · Married on 12/17/2016

There is no reason I should not give NiNi full five star ratings on everything! Not only did she do my wedding, but she did my sisters wedding, and will probably do my whole family! She was a very hard worker, and did EVERYTHING to make my wedding a success. She helps you every step along the way with awesome communication, and she has great contacts for wedding services! She hooks you up with the best! Not to mention, the floral arrangements are to die for. The most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen, it was by far my most favorite part. Thank you NiNi!!

Sent on 02/01/2017

Trang · Married on 11/06/2016

Nini and her staff at Beyond Floral were an excellent team. She made my dream wedding possible. Nini went above and beyond my expectations. She was always available and easy to reach. From the floral design to coordinating my wedding, everything was well executed and gorgeous. I received many compliments from the guests at my wedding of how beautiful my ceremony design was, the centerpieces, and my sweetheart table; they even complimented on how there was never a boring moment. I'd recommend Beyond Floral to everyone I meet!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Samantha · Married on 11/05/2016

Nini did an amazing job with my wedding!! She was my day-of coordinator and Florist and it could not have been more beautifully executed. Flowers were fresh and beautiful. She took my ideas and made them into a theme, knowing exactly how to decorate each table making everything custom and unique to my taste and venue. I would highly recommend her services for a bride that has an idea of what she wants but is not sure how to execute it. Nini will take full control making sure every inch of the venue is perfect!! I didnt have to worry about anything on my wedding day, thanks to the amazing team at Beyond Floral.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Nini Massey from Beyond Floral is a pleasure to work with. She has a wealth of knowledge and contacts. Apart from doing an abolute beautiful job with the flowers and decorating, she took care of every little detail of the wedding. She provided us with names and ideas of possible venues before the wedding, a wonderful photographer for the wedding, a DJ that was beyond amazing in his job, and she took care of everything during the wedding and ceremony to the extend that we could relax and enjoy the wedding and guests, knowing that Nini was taking care of it all.

Thank you Nini; you made the wedding beautiful!
    Lize

Sent on 11/14/2015

Rob · Married on 10/24/2015

As a Mobile DJ in the Tampa Bay area for the last 29 years.....I often work with Wedding Planners. I usually know if they have a "Quality" planner AFTER I speak with the bride and groom. When I worked a wedding recently with Nini....I spoke to the bride....she was VERY Quiet.....and VERY hands off. This is most always a sign that they have a GREAT wedding planner.
    Their mind is at ease....and they trust the professionals hired to do the job right.
    Nini is AWESOME at what she does.....making any bride's day......simple.....uncomplicated and stress free.....allowing them to ENJOY their wedding day!
    You CANNOT go wrong using Nini for Wedding Planning Services.....Floral Design Work,... or......my recommendation......BOTH!

Sent on 11/17/2015

We were so grateful to have Nini's help with flowers!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Mari · Married on 05/02/2015

Beyond Flowers was the only florist I met with. After our first meeting I felt that Nini and I really clicked about what I envisioned and she was very helpful in giving ideas to add to it and make even better! She is very sweet and easy to work with.

The quote I received from Nini I felt was very reasonable. I felt that she really looked out for your best interests rather than her own, or try to get you to spend more than what you wanted to.

Nini did absolutely an amazing job for my wedding flowers. They were even more beautiful than I ever imagined, she took my vision and ideas and enhanced them into something amazing, my bouquet was gorgeous and I absolutely LOVED my centerpieces(flowers were unbelievably fresh).

Nini did an amazing job, the flowers were stunning, what really made the room so beautiful and elegant.I can not say enough about how beautiful everything was.

I highly recommend Beyond Flowers.

Thank you note to Nini: Thank you so much for being such an amazing human being and helping us to coordinate our wedding day yourself, I truly appreciate your help on my wedding day.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Susan · Married on 11/01/2014

The flowers were absolutely beautiful! Nini completely captured my vision and far exceeded my expectations. The colors were stunning- exactly what I had in mind.
    The table arrangements were exquisite.
    We brought the flowers home and are still enjoying them.
    Everyone remarked how stunning everything was.
    I would highly recommend Nini. She completely captured my vision and helped make my wedding a dream come true.

Sent on 11/11/2014

Marissa · Married on 10/25/2014

Beyond floral is an excellent florist choice for your wedding. We got many compliments on the bouquets and table arrangements. The flowers were stunning & Nini is a pleasure to work with. Her patience, advice and flexibility made the planning process easy even though we were planning from a long distance. Thank you again for helping make the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Jane · Married on 05/31/2014

Nini with Beyond Floral did a wonderful job with all of the flowers for the wedding as well as the flowers for the reception. The brides bouquet as well as the bridesmaids were exactly as we had envisioned. The altar flower bouquet was beautiful. We were very pleased with all if the flowers and service provided by Beyond Floral.

Sent on 07/06/2014