Beyond Floral Reviews

Beyond Floral 6
Beyond Floral 7
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing and talented people creating beautiful flowers

I had my wedding at the safety harbor resort and spa right on the water. Nini was able to help me find the exact outside look I was going for. When she walked in with the flowers I started crying I was impressed by the way she set up in the reception as well as the ceremony. Thank you so much !!

• Caitlan

Caitlan Trask · Married on 11/03/2018

FairyTale Wedding

Nini with Beyond Floral helped make my wedding a fairytale! Every little detail was flawless and just as we discussed. She communicated in a timely manner and was very professional

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Beyond Floral 13
    Beyond Floral 14
    Beyond Floral 15

Beyond Floral's reply:

It was our pleasure. We love working at the Safety Harbor Resort & bringing all the details together for you. Thank you for the pictures of the beautiful flowers.

Tiffany · Married on 01/13/2018

Nini Massey was absolutely amazing! She made my ideas and vision come true, I recommend her to any bride out there. She is great working with your budget, helping with flower and decor ideas, and gets things done on time. She is really fast and creates a stress-free environment because she gets things done, very reliable! She did my bridal bouquet, corsages for the moms, boutonnieres for the groom, groomsmen, and dads, and the ceremony and reception decor.

Beyond Floral 16
    Beyond Floral 21
    Beyond Floral 22
    Beyond Floral 23

Elizabeth · Married on 11/20/2017

Nini did an amazing job with our flowers, as well as with coordinating our wedding. Everything looked so beautiful and she made sure the day went smoothly too. I was absolutely blown away by how gorgeous my bridal bouquet turned out! We are so happy we chose Beyond Florals for our flowers and day of coordinating! :)

Beyond Floral 24
    Beyond Floral 25
    Beyond Floral 26

Hong · Married on 11/18/2017

Nini did a fantastic job on our centerpieces and bouquets. She sat down with me on our first meeting and we went thru all the details of all the flower arrangements. She was quite knowledgeable with all types of flowers and gave me great advice; even sent me pix and samples of each flowers. We also had a mock flower session to see what the arrangements would look like. I'm a bit OCD with details so I was glad to be able to see some of her work before the actual day. Her prices were reasonable. She was great to work with, flexible with changes, and responsive. Definitely would recommend her.

Dominique · Married on 11/03/2017

The wedding was so beautiful and extremely fun! The DJ recommended was excellent!

Tyler · Married on 10/21/2017

I hired Beyond Floral through Thumbtack and would absolutely recommend to others. I met with Nini in person several times to go over what I wanted and she far exceeded my expectations. She did my bridal bouquet, centerpieces and aisle décor. Everything was perfect and more than I envisioned. My bouquet was to die for and I couldn't have been happier. Highly recommend!

Beyond Floral 27
    Beyond Floral 28
    Beyond Floral 29
    Beyond Floral 30
    Beyond Floral 31

Autumn · Married on 09/23/2017

I was very pleased with the service provided by Nini with Beyond Floral. I would recommend her for others. I hired Nini for wedding planning, day of coordinator and flowers and decorations.

Marla · Married on 04/15/2017

Nini Massey of Beyond Floral was my wedding coordinator, and she was amazing. She made my dream wedding come true. Everything went so smoothly. I couldn't imagine the day without her. She thought of every little detail and took care of all my last minute requests. If you need the perfect wedding coordinator, look no further than Beyond Floral.

Michelle · Married on 02/04/2017

I could not have asked for more beautiful flowers on my special day. Nini went above and beyond to help create my dream wedding and for that I am so thankful. I have never seen such amazing and jaw dropping work. Not only did she create beautiful bouquets, centerpieces and flower crowns she was also able to supply awesome props to help my vision come alive. Nini was so lovely and made my day unforgettable. If you want to be in awe then hire Nini today!

Karly · Married on 12/17/2016

There is no reason I should not give NiNi full five star ratings on everything! Not only did she do my wedding, but she did my sisters wedding, and will probably do my whole family! She was a very hard worker, and did EVERYTHING to make my wedding a success. She helps you every step along the way with awesome communication, and she has great contacts for wedding services! She hooks you up with the best! Not to mention, the floral arrangements are to die for. The most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen, it was by far my most favorite part. Thank you NiNi!!

Trang · Married on 11/06/2016

Nini and her staff at Beyond Floral were an excellent team. She made my dream wedding possible. Nini went above and beyond my expectations. She was always available and easy to reach. From the floral design to coordinating my wedding, everything was well executed and gorgeous. I received many compliments from the guests at my wedding of how beautiful my ceremony design was, the centerpieces, and my sweetheart table; they even complimented on how there was never a boring moment. I'd recommend Beyond Floral to everyone I meet!

Samantha · Married on 11/05/2016

Nini did an amazing job with my wedding!! She was my day-of coordinator and Florist and it could not have been more beautifully executed. Flowers were fresh and beautiful. She took my ideas and made them into a theme, knowing exactly how to decorate each table making everything custom and unique to my taste and venue. I would highly recommend her services for a bride that has an idea of what she wants but is not sure how to execute it. Nini will take full control making sure every inch of the venue is perfect!! I didnt have to worry about anything on my wedding day, thanks to the amazing team at Beyond Floral.

Christy · event on: 02/09/2013

Nini did an AMAZING job!! The flowers were gorgeous and so fresh. Not only did she provide beautiful flowers, but she decorated and customized all of the vases. She also decorated all of the tables with specialty items that really made this event unique. I absolutely love working with Nini and you will too!!!

Nini Massey from Beyond Floral is a pleasure to work with. She has a wealth of knowledge and contacts. Apart from doing an abolute beautiful job with the flowers and decorating, she took care of every little detail of the wedding. She provided us with names and ideas of possible venues before the wedding, a wonderful photographer for the wedding, a DJ that was beyond amazing in his job, and she took care of everything during the wedding and ceremony to the extend that we could relax and enjoy the wedding and guests, knowing that Nini was taking care of it all.

Thank you Nini; you made the wedding beautiful!
    Lize

Rob · Married on 10/24/2015

As a Mobile DJ in the Tampa Bay area for the last 29 years.....I often work with Wedding Planners. I usually know if they have a "Quality" planner AFTER I speak with the bride and groom. When I worked a wedding recently with Nini....I spoke to the bride....she was VERY Quiet.....and VERY hands off. This is most always a sign that they have a GREAT wedding planner.
    Their mind is at ease....and they trust the professionals hired to do the job right.
    Nini is AWESOME at what she does.....making any bride's day......simple.....uncomplicated and stress free.....allowing them to ENJOY their wedding day!
    You CANNOT go wrong using Nini for Wedding Planning Services.....Floral Design Work,... or......my recommendation......BOTH!

We were so grateful to have Nini's help with flowers!

Mari · Married on 05/02/2015

Beyond Flowers was the only florist I met with. After our first meeting I felt that Nini and I really clicked about what I envisioned and she was very helpful in giving ideas to add to it and make even better! She is very sweet and easy to work with.

The quote I received from Nini I felt was very reasonable. I felt that she really looked out for your best interests rather than her own, or try to get you to spend more than what you wanted to.

Nini did absolutely an amazing job for my wedding flowers. They were even more beautiful than I ever imagined, she took my vision and ideas and enhanced them into something amazing, my bouquet was gorgeous and I absolutely LOVED my centerpieces(flowers were unbelievably fresh).

Nini did an amazing job, the flowers were stunning, what really made the room so beautiful and elegant.I can not say enough about how beautiful everything was.

I highly recommend Beyond Flowers.

Thank you note to Nini: Thank you so much for being such an amazing human being and helping us to coordinate our wedding day yourself, I truly appreciate your help on my wedding day.

Susan · Married on 11/01/2014

The flowers were absolutely beautiful! Nini completely captured my vision and far exceeded my expectations. The colors were stunning- exactly what I had in mind.
    The table arrangements were exquisite.
    We brought the flowers home and are still enjoying them.
    Everyone remarked how stunning everything was.
    I would highly recommend Nini. She completely captured my vision and helped make my wedding a dream come true.

Marissa · Married on 10/25/2014

Beyond floral is an excellent florist choice for your wedding. We got many compliments on the bouquets and table arrangements. The flowers were stunning & Nini is a pleasure to work with. Her patience, advice and flexibility made the planning process easy even though we were planning from a long distance. Thank you again for helping make the wedding of our dreams!

Jane · Married on 05/31/2014

Nini with Beyond Floral did a wonderful job with all of the flowers for the wedding as well as the flowers for the reception. The brides bouquet as well as the bridesmaids were exactly as we had envisioned. The altar flower bouquet was beautiful. We were very pleased with all if the flowers and service provided by Beyond Floral.

Carmen · Married on 05/04/2014

Our wedding was spectacular!! Our wedding was planned in two and a half weeks; however everything appeared as if we had been planning it for months. Our wedding planner Nini was phenomenal. She took the time that she had and made this day magical for us! It was everything that we’d hoped for and more. We highly recommend Beyond Floral for your event (s).
    Thank you Nini Massey and Beyond Floral for making this one of the most memorable days of our lives!!!

Morgan · Married on 03/01/2014

Nini did an amazing job with my wedding! From help plan, coordinate, decorate and arrange the flowers she did an incredible job. You get more than you pay for and every time she wows you with her set up. She went above and beyond my expectations and I know she will with your event. She is also is great with communicating and getting everything you planned done.

Tiffany · Married on 11/09/2013

Beyond Floral was a significantly major component in giving me the wedding of my dreams. I was blown away by the floral arrangements. Their beauty and that of the decor is still being talked about by my wedding guests. I highly recommend their services.

Hope · Married on 10/26/2013

The flowers and ideas NiNi helped me put together were nothing short of beautiful, magical and enchanted. Every color popped and showed the true elegance that I wanted to reflect on this special day. Beyond Floral definitely lives up to it's name...Nini went above and beyond... Her pricing was more than fair and she even sent me pictures of other options that were cheaper if I chose...also she sent me pictures of varies flowers in case something was not in stock....she also let me collaborate with her and incorporate my ideas which made me feel as though I really had a "part" In everything. Thank you for everything Nini and I would refer you to anyone that needed a florist.

Hope Janezich