Lili's Weddings Makeup Artist and Hair Styling Group Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Zoe
    Zoe C. Married on 10/14/2022

Speechless

We had Maria and Cat, both were so amazing. Talented and fun to be around. They had all of us looking our absolute best.
    Maggie Married on 11/19/2021

Fantastic experience!

I normally don’t write reviews unless there is a need for them, and in this case, there is. I can’t stop to say THANK YOU to the perfect duo - Lili and her daughter, Alexandria. They are truly amazing, very kind, and professional. They took the time to understand what I wanted, provided helpful tips and suggestions during my initial consultation to make sure that I look and feel my best on my wedding day. I even decided to change my hairstyle and make-up a bit a few days prior to the wedding, and they were so accommodating and made it perfect! I am so happy they were part of my wedding, ensuring that I was a happy bride. My hair and makeup held beautifully all day and evening. I called them after the wedding to tell them how happy I was and that I received a lot of compliments, but they also deserve these lines. Lili and Alexandria, I am forever thankful for making me a beautiful bride on my wedding day. I am leaving 5 stars because I can’t leave you 10! For those brides-to-be out there, I highly recommend them, they rock!
    Maria E. Married on 05/08/2021

Happy to reconnect

I met Lili and Alexa five years ago during my sister’s wedding. Back then, we loved their work and customer service. When it was time to look for a hair/make-up vendor I didn’t even look for anybody else, I knew who to call right away…. Thank you Lili for my beautiful make-up and hair and good vibes when we were stuck in traffic.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Sheree
    Sheree Married on 05/01/2021

Punctual and Awesome

This company was everything I wanted and more. They were punctual, professional, laid back, funny, and awesome. I LOVED my hair and make up soo much. It was exactly what I wanted. All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and make up soo much too. My dad's girlfriend got her hair done elsewhere and did not like it. The ladies of Lili's Weddings said no problem to doing hair on a short notice. Cannot recommends these ladies enough. Thank you for making me and my bridal party look glamorous.
  • Elisa Perez
    Elisa P. Married on 04/17/2021

Beautifully done

Hair and makeup were perfect. My girls and I looked absolutely stunning. I got many compliments
    Tori Married on 03/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So happy with our choice!

They were so easy to work with, pricing was beyond reasonable, and we all loved our hair and makeup! Maria was the one who actually did all of our hair and makeup the day of, and she is so sweet AND talented! Alex was very responsive throughout the process, including when we had to postpone everything at the last minute due to a death in the family. Would definitely recommend them!
  • Carla
    Carla H. Married on 02/18/2021

Fabulous to work with!

Lili was a pleasure to work with. From the communication with her daughter Alexandria leading up to wedding day, to having our makeup done with Lili, everything was fantastic. Lili did makeup for myself, my mom & matron of honor and we all looked fabulous thanks to her! She was so friendly and helped tweak our looks so they were right for the occasion. Thank you Lili & Alexandria for such a great experience!
  • Teagan
    Teagan K. Married on 01/30/2021

Exceeded my expectations!

Alexandria did my hair & makeup for my wedding and completely exceeded all expectations! As someone who rarely wears a lot of makeup, I wanted something natural and absolutely loved my makeup on my wedding day!
    Ashley F. Married on 12/05/2020

Extremely talented

I had seen Lilis work at my sister in laws wedding and knew I needed to find her for my wedding! Lili took my hair and makeup vision and made them come to life! I highly recommend them!
  • ColleenSaunders
    Colleensaunders Married on 10/10/2020

Couldn’t Be Happier!

My daughter chose Lili’s team for our wedding hair and makeup and we couldn’t be more thrilled! They were wonderful ladies to work with! They really listened to what we each wanted and did hair and makeup on 9 ladies! They were fun to be with and we laughed and enjoyed the whole experience!
    None of us looked too done, we all wanted natural but fancy. Lol My daughter the bride looked stunning! Her hair and makeup were PERFECT!
    One more thing was that most of the wedding was outside in Florida with temps in the 80’s! None of us had a problem with melting makeup or hair falling down! This was my biggest worry and it never happened due to the amazing team at Lili’s!
    You can’t go wrong choosing these lovely ladies for your big day!
  • Debbie
    Debbie Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

Alex is the sweetest person and her work is incredible!! My make up was exactly what I wanted! Serena did a fabulous job on our hair! Will definitely use again for every special event I attend. So pleased!!

Lili's Weddings Makeup Artist and Hair Styling Group's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be apart of your special day. I will always hold you dear to my heart and we wish you all the best in your new married life journey.

Sincerely Alex and Lili's Weddings.
    Morgan B. Married on 10/01/2020

Made me feel beautiful!

Maria did an amazing job on my hair and makeup. She made me feel so beautiful and confident on my wedding day! She did my hair and makeup exactly how I pictured it. She also showed the best way to post for pictures. This company is the best and I highly recommend them!

Lili's Weddings Makeup Artist and Hair Styling Group's reply:

Morgan Thank you so much for letting Lili's Weddings be a part of your special day. We wish you all the best in your new married journey.

Sincerely Lili's Weddings.
    Karen K. Married on 09/19/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect and worth every dollar

We had 11 girls that needed hair and makeup for a wedding at 3pm with pictures starting at 1pm. The two very professional and enjoyable ladies showed up at 6:15am to start the process. They made it fun and did a fantastic job. So thankful we hired them to do the job. All the bridesmaids, flower girl, grandmother and mother of the bride looked beautiful and felt beautiful. Thank you Lilis and team!!

Karen K

Lili's Weddings Makeup Artist and Hair Styling Group's reply:

We thank you so much for letting us be apart of your daughters special day. It was a pleasure for us and we had a great time as well.

Sincerely Lili's Weddings
    Angela Married on 02/22/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful hair and make up

Amazing job. They are very accommodating. Thank you so much!
  • Jessica
    Jessica D. Married on 02/08/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stunning hair and make up!

I highly recommend Lili and her team!! They did hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids and everyone looked gorgeous. The quality and time put into the bridesmaids and my Mother was far above anything I've ever experienced before. As for myself, my hair and make up came out even better than what I was envisioning and I've never felt more beautiful!! I couldn't believe how gorgeous it came out!! Lili and her team pour their hearts into making brides beautiful and she really went above and beyond making sure that my hair and make up were perfect, right up to me walking down the aisle. My hair and makeup also lasted the whole night which was a nice bonus! I highly recommend Lili and her team!!
  • Kayla
    Kayla B. Married on 02/02/2020

Awesome Makeup

Great service! She did a great job with our hair and makeup for my wedding. Two people came out to my hotel room and did all 4 of us makeup and hair for a very reasonable price and in a timely manor.
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 11/30/2019

Beautiful job

We had Maria and Michelle the day of the wedding and they did a flawless job. Maria worked with me during the trial and helped me decide the best look for me and the bridesmaids. She was easy to work with and did an amazing job. Love her!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 10/18/2019

Absolutely fantastic

Lili was amazing. She even made an effort to help me destress when things were not falling into place before the ceremony.
  • Audrey
    Audrey Married on 08/25/2019

Absolutely Amazing

I have been in a lot of weddings recently, and Maria is the best hair and makeup artist I've ever worked with. She did an outstanding job and made me feel like a princess! My girls were so happy with their hair and makeup as well, and it lasted all day/night! I would definitely recommend for your wedding!
    Jennifer Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing experience

Lili and Alexandra were fantastic. On top of being very fairly priced, my hair was gorgeous and my make up was stunning!!! Both lasted all night!!! Can not say enough great things, I would recommend them EVERYONE!!!

Lili's Weddings Makeup Artist and Hair Styling Group's reply:

We thank you so much :) and we wish you all the very best always.
    it was great being a part of your special day.
    Christine Married on 03/01/2019

Beautiful Bride

I hired Lili's for my wedding make-up. They responded to e-mails in a timely manner and kept my wedding day on time. They did my make up, 3 bridesmaids, and the mother of the brides make up and hair! All 5 women were done on time. The hair was amazing and the make up was flawless. The airbrushing was only ten dollars more and totally worth it! I looked like a princess on my special day and I cannot thank them enough!

Lili's Weddings Makeup Artist and Hair Styling Group's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be a special part on your wedding day. We wish you all the best your new journey. We will always have you in our hearts.

Sincerely Lili's Weddings
    Priya Married on 10/14/2018

Exceptional!

Serena and Alex did a great job with the hair and makeup! They did it just like the Pinterest photos we had shown them. Highly recommend!
    Elizabeth Married on 08/31/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Maria was amazing. She did a great job and was a pleasure to be around- we had such a fun time with her. She was able to multitask very well and made us look phenomenal. Thank You Maria for making my day even more special.
    Deirdre Married on 07/30/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    If I was having a wedding again I would book Lili's all over again. They were great, on time, and professional. My girls and I turned out beautiful .
    Miranda Married on 07/25/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    They were so awesome! She done mine and my girls makeup for our wedding and everyone looked amazing! She was so patient with my teenage girls and listed to exactly what they wanted
illustration stars