Lili's Weddings Makeup Artist and Hair Styling Group Reviews

Lili's Weddings Makeup Artist and Hair Styling Group 6
Lili's Weddings Makeup Artist and Hair Styling Group 7

Priya · Married on 10/14/2018

Exceptional!

Serena and Alex did a great job with the hair and makeup! They did it just like the Pinterest photos we had shown them. Highly recommend!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/31/2018

Maria was amazing. She did a great job and was a pleasure to be around- we had such a fun time with her. She was able to multitask very well and made us look phenomenal. Thank You Maria for making my day even more special.

Deirdre · Married on 07/30/2018

If I was having a wedding again I would book Lili's all over again. They were great, on time, and professional. My girls and I turned out beautiful .

Miranda · Married on 07/25/2018

They were so awesome! She done mine and my girls makeup for our wedding and everyone looked amazing! She was so patient with my teenage girls and listed to exactly what they wanted

Lili's Weddings Makeup Artist and Hair Styling Group 8
    Lili's Weddings Makeup Artist and Hair Styling Group 9
    Lili's Weddings Makeup Artist and Hair Styling Group 10
    Lili's Weddings Makeup Artist and Hair Styling Group 11

Kristin · Married on 05/19/2018

Lili`s Weddings did an AMAZING job with mine and my girls hair and makeup. With all the stress of the morning of the wedding, working with our makeup artist (Dajiane) and hair stylist (Serena) was a breeze and actually helped calm me down through the process. They were SO accommodating, arrived to the site on time and were SUPER attentive to me. We got married on the beach, which could be a challenge within itself, but my makeup held up through the whole process and my hair looked INCREDIBLE. Dajiane and Serena were amazing to talk to and were so friendly! I highly recommend them for anyones wedding!

Lili's Weddings Makeup Artist and Hair Styling Group 12
    Lili's Weddings Makeup Artist and Hair Styling Group 13

Crysteen · Married on 04/20/2018

Lilly was absolutely AMAZING!! If you are indecisive of paying for the make-up and hair.. I can Assure you YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT! Do it! I'm so glad I did! My make-up was flawless, my hair was perfect and it stayed that way the entire night. If I EVER need my hair and make-up done for another event I would choose Lilly again in a heart beat. My wedding was in New Port Richey and she came out to where I was, on time, and was so sweet. She did mine and the make-up and hair of my maid of honor and the make-up of my bridemaid. everyone was happy with her. I felt so beautiful and I have Lilly to thank. HUGE HUGS TO YOU LILLY with so much love and gratitude, Crysteen

Monica · Married on 12/29/2017

Alexandria did everyone's hair and makeup for my wedding and she was awesome! First, her work is amazing. I showed her a picture of what I wanted and she made my hair look exactly like the picture. Second, she was sweet and professional and it was fun to have her there on the day. Third, she showed up exactly when she said she would and worked efficiently to have everyone done on time. I cannot say enough good things about her!

Veronica · Married on 12/23/2017

Extremely professional and does incredible work!!! Highly recommended!

Samantha · Married on 11/11/2017

Alexandria is absolutely amazing! I cannot say enough about her and her willingness to work with me for both hair and make-up. She genuinely cared about what I needed and was looking for, and the pricing was perfectly in my budget. She did everything she could to make my day so special! I am so incredibly happy that I chose Lili's weddings!

Lili's Weddings Makeup Artist and Hair Styling Group 14
    Lili's Weddings Makeup Artist and Hair Styling Group 15

Carrie · Married on 11/04/2017

Maria and Corey are wonderful! I can't say enough about them. Maria made me absolutely beautiful. My day wouldn't have been the same without her. And Corey is a sweetheart. He kept us laughing and he made my moms feel pretty. They are all awesome and I will use them again for any big event. If you need hair and makeup choose them.

Mandi · Married on 10/15/2017

Lili was awesome. She was able to do mine and my two daughter's (10 and 5) hair and makeup for my wedding. I reached out to her via email and she was very responsive and friendly. She made our day flawless! She made my girls look like real princesses. She was very friendly and impressed my little ones with her stories of doing hair and makeup for disney! We gave her an idea of what we wanted and she delivered! Lili is a wonderful lady with a beautiful family, she spoke highly of her daughter and partner Alexandria! I would highly recommend them for any occasion. Thank you Lili!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/14/2017

Lili and her team were absolutely amazing!!! 8 girls plus myself for makeup and hair and they did it with ease. Everything turned out beautifully. Thank you, Lili! I recommend Lili's Weddings to any bride that is looking for hair and makeup from a team that has so much experience that you can sit back, relax and drink your mimosa without worrying :)

Toni · Married on 10/08/2017

Where can I begin! I just want to say that they were so wonderful and took me on last minute!! I had previously had another company doing my hair and she flaked out on me last minute of my wedding which really upset me and stressed me out. This was literally a week before my wedding and I was calling and no one else was able to take me because it was just me (bride) doing my hair on top of that there was no available times. But luckily I was able to find lil's wedding hair styling and they were so sweet! They took me in and they did my hair how I wanted it, and it was so beautiful! they did such an amazing job and they were decent price as well, definitely worth it. They came to my hotel room and had all their supplies and did my hair exactly how I wanted it! I want to thank you so much for your kindness and taking me last minute! Also thank you so much for making be look so beautiful!!

Sent on 10/12/2017
    Lili's Weddings Makeup Artist and Hair Styling Group 16

Lili's Weddings Makeup Artist and Hair Styling Group's reply:

Thank you Toni for letting us be apart of your special day. We greatly appreciate it you will always be in our hearts ♡

Maria · Married on 07/22/2017

It's was a pleasant experience... I was so stressed out and my hairdresser Maria made my day run smoother and stress free... I looked amazing and my makeup and hair was flawless.Thank you so much.

Amanda · Married on 07/22/2017

I used Lili's Weddings for my wedding back in July. They did an absolute Amazing job on my hair and makeup! They were on time and stayed until after I had my dress on. Very friendly and so sweet. All my girls loved their hair and makeup as well! Thank you guys so much! Highly recommended!!

Marleny · Married on 07/15/2017

Alexandra and Maria were wonderful!! They were very accommodating and flexible to my schedule. They did my daughter's hair and makeup for her pre-quince pictures and the day of also. My daughter's hair and make up came out BEAUTIFUL. They knew exactly how to make it work so that it was appropriate for her age, yet still enhancing and showing her natural beauty. These ladies are AWESOME. They listen to you but they also have so many years of experience that they will give you advice and I knew I could trust them to make my daughter even more beautiful than she already is! Thank you both! I will definitely be contacting you for my next event!!!

Lana · Married on 07/14/2017

I just got married on 7/14/17. I found Lili's Weddings via Wedding Wire and decided to use them after reading the reviews. They were so helpful and very quick to respond to any questions. Alexandria also was extremely accommodating for the 13 girls that we needed to be ready by 2pm. I used Maria and she was amazing ! She really took the time to listen to what all of my girls wanted and made them look so beautiful ! She even laced up my corset on my wedding dress when my matron of honor couldn't get it tight enough. I would absolutely use recommend their services to anyone that needs their hair and makeup done for any occasion.
    Lana Demchak

Kayla · Married on 06/30/2017

These ladies are amazing! They did mine, my two bridesmaids and our flower girls hair and make up, and we could not have been happier! Everyone looked and felt absolutely beautiful. They were so sweet as well!

Kimberly · Married on 06/24/2017

Lili and her team are amazing!!! They did my hair and makeup for my wedding and all of my bridesmaids/mother of the bride/mother of grooms as well. They did an amazing unreal job. Everyone looked beautiful and they made sure everyone left happy. Lili stayed late up until our pictures (which was above and beyond) and touched up everyone's hair and makeup to make sure it was perfect. She is amazing and anyone would be lucky to work with them! They are thee best and made my day even more perfect!

Gill · Married on 05/30/2017

What an absolutely awesome company! you literally could not be in better hands than with Lili and Alexandria! WOW! I had a beach wedding on May 30th and both were onsite very early to ensure we would all be ready in time. Every detail was taken care of and when I realised I'd forgotten my head piece for my hair, lili was creative in using flowers to set off the look to save the day! Alexandria also went down to fine details with the makeup ensuring all wedding excitement and tears were covered and top up lipstick was provided to ensure the look was perfect. All my bridesmaids got their hair and makeup done too and looked absolutely amazing! Nothing was ever any trouble for these guys. I organised their services from all the way over the Pond in the UK! all emails were answered quickly, all issues taken care of, a very very friendly service HIGHLY recommended to anyone and especially anyone organising their wedding from afar (destination weddings). complete stars and I can't thank you both enough! <3 x

DIANE · Married on 05/20/2017

Our daughter's wedding was this past weekend and we had Lili design the hair and make up for each girl and the mothers. Even with a family emergency that morning, she was there on time and focused on each individual. She and her assistant did an amazing job of creating the look each girl wanted and even accommodated an additional family member not scheduled. The bride had an allergic reaction to something in her eye makeup and could not stop her eyes from watering. Lili had her remove all of the makeup and started over with hypo allergic make up, which worked perfectly and saved the day!! Some of the girls wanted slight changes to their hair or makeup so Lili and her assistant worked for over 5 hours to make sure each one was happy with their look. Thank you so much Lili!! You are the best!!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Lili's Weddings Makeup Artist and Hair Styling Group's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We love what we do it is our passion thank you for letting us be a part of your daughter special day. XOXOXO
  • Y

Yanira · Married on 04/30/2017

Lili and Alexandra are amazing!! They did a great job with my bridesmaids, moms and me! Since the first time I contacted them they were always so responsible and sweet and always returned my emails. My hair and makeup were exactly what I wanted for my wedding day and all the bridesmaids and moms looked stunning. Alexandra and Lili take the time to do everything with excellent paying attention to the details of our hair and makeup. I can’t be more happier with their work! I recommend them to anyone! I love you guys! Blessings and Merry Christmas!

Lili's Weddings Makeup Artist and Hair Styling Group 17
    Lili's Weddings Makeup Artist and Hair Styling Group 18
    Lili's Weddings Makeup Artist and Hair Styling Group 19

Rachel · Married on 04/08/2017

I just had my trial run for my wedding in April 2017. Alexandria curled my hair and did my make-up, while Lili styled my hair in an up-do. I couldn't be more pleased with the results - I brought in two pictures each for hair and make-up and they expertly blended the two. I also had a bit of a break out this week and you couldn't tell at all once Alexandria was done! Their studio is wonderful and they only see one bride at a time, so you get their full attention. Alexandria and Lili were very charming and sweet. I really enjoyed talking with them while they worked. If you are looking a hairstylist and make-up artist for your wedding, you cannot go wrong with Lili's Weddings. I am so excited for my big day!

Alicia · Married on 04/08/2017

Lili and her team were absolutely incredible! From the first time I reached out to her and her team, they were so easy to work with and got back with me very timely. As a bride, I did a trial run and I am so glad I did. I was able to see exactly what I liked or did not like and what I wanted to change for the day of the wedding. Her team filled out a sheet stating exactly the details I wanted for the day of.

As far as the wedding day, to say they were perfect is an understatement! I cannot say enough how much every bridesmaid and myself were in love with our hair and make up. For someone who does not usually wear make up and was nervous to ‘not look like myself’ Lili perfected this request unbelievably!! Her team showed up and set up early and they even brought another girl to come help to ensure we all were ready in time for the photographer.

I also have to mention how flexible they are! I booked a month prior to the wedding, and they squeezed in a trial run for me. I also called about 2 days prior to the wedding and asked if her team could add 2 more people’s make up for the wedding day and they graciously agreed.

I cant say enough at Lili’s Weddings, I would recommend them to anyone!