Lili's Weddings Makeup Artist and Hair Styling Group Reviews

184 | Tampa, FL

184 Reviews for Lili's Weddings Makeup Artist and Hair Styling Group

Angela · Married on 02/22/2020

Beautiful hair and make up

Amazing job. They are very accommodating. Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/24/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica DeBruler · Married on 02/08/2020

Stunning hair and make up!

I highly recommend Lili and her team!! They did hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids and everyone looked gorgeous. The quality and time put into the bridesmaids and my Mother was far above anything I've ever experienced before. As for myself, my hair and make up came out even better than what I was envisioning and I've never felt more beautiful!! I couldn't believe how gorgeous it came out!! Lili and her team pour their hearts into making brides beautiful and she really went above and beyond making sure that my hair and make up were perfect, right up to me walking down the aisle. My hair and makeup also lasted the whole night which was a nice bonus! I highly recommend Lili and her team!!

Sent on 04/01/2020
  • Kayla

Kayla Blair · Married on 02/02/2020

Awesome Makeup

Great service! She did a great job with our hair and makeup for my wedding. Two people came out to my hotel room and did all 4 of us makeup and hair for a very reasonable price and in a timely manor.

Sent on 02/09/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 11/30/2019

Beautiful job

We had Maria and Michelle the day of the wedding and they did a flawless job. Maria worked with me during the trial and helped me decide the best look for me and the bridesmaids. She was easy to work with and did an amazing job. Love her!!

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/18/2019

Absolutely fantastic

Lili was amazing. She even made an effort to help me destress when things were not falling into place before the ceremony.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 08/25/2019

Absolutely Amazing

I have been in a lot of weddings recently, and Maria is the best hair and makeup artist I've ever worked with. She did an outstanding job and made me feel like a princess! My girls were so happy with their hair and makeup as well, and it lasted all day/night! I would definitely recommend for your wedding!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Jennifer · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing experience

Lili and Alexandra were fantastic. On top of being very fairly priced, my hair was gorgeous and my make up was stunning!!! Both lasted all night!!! Can not say enough great things, I would recommend them EVERYONE!!!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Lili's Weddings Makeup Artist and Hair Styling Group's reply:

We thank you so much :) and we wish you all the very best always.
    it was great being a part of your special day.

Christine · Married on 03/01/2019

Beautiful Bride

I hired Lili's for my wedding make-up. They responded to e-mails in a timely manner and kept my wedding day on time. They did my make up, 3 bridesmaids, and the mother of the brides make up and hair! All 5 women were done on time. The hair was amazing and the make up was flawless. The airbrushing was only ten dollars more and totally worth it! I looked like a princess on my special day and I cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Lili's Weddings Makeup Artist and Hair Styling Group's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be a special part on your wedding day. We wish you all the best your new journey. We will always have you in our hearts.

Sincerely Lili's Weddings

Priya · Married on 10/14/2018

Exceptional!

Serena and Alex did a great job with the hair and makeup! They did it just like the Pinterest photos we had shown them. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 08/31/2018

Maria was amazing. She did a great job and was a pleasure to be around- we had such a fun time with her. She was able to multitask very well and made us look phenomenal. Thank You Maria for making my day even more special.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Deirdre · Married on 07/30/2018

If I was having a wedding again I would book Lili's all over again. They were great, on time, and professional. My girls and I turned out beautiful .

Sent on 08/03/2018

Miranda · Married on 07/25/2018

They were so awesome! She done mine and my girls makeup for our wedding and everyone looked amazing! She was so patient with my teenage girls and listed to exactly what they wanted

Sent on 07/28/2018

Kristin · Married on 05/19/2018

Lili`s Weddings did an AMAZING job with mine and my girls hair and makeup. With all the stress of the morning of the wedding, working with our makeup artist (Dajiane) and hair stylist (Serena) was a breeze and actually helped calm me down through the process. They were SO accommodating, arrived to the site on time and were SUPER attentive to me. We got married on the beach, which could be a challenge within itself, but my makeup held up through the whole process and my hair looked INCREDIBLE. Dajiane and Serena were amazing to talk to and were so friendly! I highly recommend them for anyones wedding!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Crysteen · Married on 04/20/2018

Lilly was absolutely AMAZING!! If you are indecisive of paying for the make-up and hair.. I can Assure you YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT! Do it! I'm so glad I did! My make-up was flawless, my hair was perfect and it stayed that way the entire night. If I EVER need my hair and make-up done for another event I would choose Lilly again in a heart beat. My wedding was in New Port Richey and she came out to where I was, on time, and was so sweet. She did mine and the make-up and hair of my maid of honor and the make-up of my bridemaid. everyone was happy with her. I felt so beautiful and I have Lilly to thank. HUGE HUGS TO YOU LILLY with so much love and gratitude, Crysteen

Sent on 05/04/2018

Monica · Married on 12/29/2017

Alexandria did everyone's hair and makeup for my wedding and she was awesome! First, her work is amazing. I showed her a picture of what I wanted and she made my hair look exactly like the picture. Second, she was sweet and professional and it was fun to have her there on the day. Third, she showed up exactly when she said she would and worked efficiently to have everyone done on time. I cannot say enough good things about her!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Veronica · Married on 12/23/2017

Extremely professional and does incredible work!!! Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Samantha · Married on 11/11/2017

Alexandria is absolutely amazing! I cannot say enough about her and her willingness to work with me for both hair and make-up. She genuinely cared about what I needed and was looking for, and the pricing was perfectly in my budget. She did everything she could to make my day so special! I am so incredibly happy that I chose Lili's weddings!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Carrie · Married on 11/04/2017

Maria and Corey are wonderful! I can't say enough about them. Maria made me absolutely beautiful. My day wouldn't have been the same without her. And Corey is a sweetheart. He kept us laughing and he made my moms feel pretty. They are all awesome and I will use them again for any big event. If you need hair and makeup choose them.

Sent on 09/27/2014

Mandi · Married on 10/15/2017

Lili was awesome. She was able to do mine and my two daughter's (10 and 5) hair and makeup for my wedding. I reached out to her via email and she was very responsive and friendly. She made our day flawless! She made my girls look like real princesses. She was very friendly and impressed my little ones with her stories of doing hair and makeup for disney! We gave her an idea of what we wanted and she delivered! Lili is a wonderful lady with a beautiful family, she spoke highly of her daughter and partner Alexandria! I would highly recommend them for any occasion. Thank you Lili!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 10/14/2017

Lili and her team were absolutely amazing!!! 8 girls plus myself for makeup and hair and they did it with ease. Everything turned out beautifully. Thank you, Lili! I recommend Lili's Weddings to any bride that is looking for hair and makeup from a team that has so much experience that you can sit back, relax and drink your mimosa without worrying :)

Sent on 10/25/2017

Toni · Married on 10/08/2017

Where can I begin! I just want to say that they were so wonderful and took me on last minute!! I had previously had another company doing my hair and she flaked out on me last minute of my wedding which really upset me and stressed me out. This was literally a week before my wedding and I was calling and no one else was able to take me because it was just me (bride) doing my hair on top of that there was no available times. But luckily I was able to find lil's wedding hair styling and they were so sweet! They took me in and they did my hair how I wanted it, and it was so beautiful! they did such an amazing job and they were decent price as well, definitely worth it. They came to my hotel room and had all their supplies and did my hair exactly how I wanted it! I want to thank you so much for your kindness and taking me last minute! Also thank you so much for making be look so beautiful!!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Lili's Weddings Makeup Artist and Hair Styling Group's reply:

Thank you Toni for letting us be apart of your special day. We greatly appreciate it you will always be in our hearts ♡

Maria · Married on 07/22/2017

It's was a pleasant experience... I was so stressed out and my hairdresser Maria made my day run smoother and stress free... I looked amazing and my makeup and hair was flawless.Thank you so much.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/22/2017

I used Lili's Weddings for my wedding back in July. They did an absolute Amazing job on my hair and makeup! They were on time and stayed until after I had my dress on. Very friendly and so sweet. All my girls loved their hair and makeup as well! Thank you guys so much! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Marleny · Married on 07/15/2017

Alexandra and Maria were wonderful!! They were very accommodating and flexible to my schedule. They did my daughter's hair and makeup for her pre-quince pictures and the day of also. My daughter's hair and make up came out BEAUTIFUL. They knew exactly how to make it work so that it was appropriate for her age, yet still enhancing and showing her natural beauty. These ladies are AWESOME. They listen to you but they also have so many years of experience that they will give you advice and I knew I could trust them to make my daughter even more beautiful than she already is! Thank you both! I will definitely be contacting you for my next event!!!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Lana · Married on 07/14/2017

I just got married on 7/14/17. I found Lili's Weddings via Wedding Wire and decided to use them after reading the reviews. They were so helpful and very quick to respond to any questions. Alexandria also was extremely accommodating for the 13 girls that we needed to be ready by 2pm. I used Maria and she was amazing ! She really took the time to listen to what all of my girls wanted and made them look so beautiful ! She even laced up my corset on my wedding dress when my matron of honor couldn't get it tight enough. I would absolutely use recommend their services to anyone that needs their hair and makeup done for any occasion.
    Lana Demchak