Lili's Weddings Makeup Artist and Hair Styling Group Reviews

197 | Tampa, FL

197 Reviews for Lili's Weddings Makeup Artist and Hair Styling Group

Maria E. · Married on 05/08/2021

Happy to reconnect

I met Lili and Alexa five years ago during my sister’s wedding. Back then, we loved their work and customer service. When it was time to look for a hair/make-up vendor I didn’t even look for anybody else, I knew who to call right away…. Thank you Lili for my beautiful make-up and hair and good vibes when we were stuck in traffic.

Sent on 05/28/2021
  • Sheree

Sheree · Married on 05/01/2021

Punctual and Awesome

This company was everything I wanted and more. They were punctual, professional, laid back, funny, and awesome. I LOVED my hair and make up soo much. It was exactly what I wanted. All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and make up soo much too. My dad's girlfriend got her hair done elsewhere and did not like it. The ladies of Lili's Weddings said no problem to doing hair on a short notice. Cannot recommends these ladies enough. Thank you for making me and my bridal party look glamorous.

Sent on 05/06/2021
  • Elisa Perez

Elisa P. · Married on 04/17/2021

Beautifully done

Hair and makeup were perfect. My girls and I looked absolutely stunning. I got many compliments

Sent on 04/19/2021

Tori · Married on 03/27/2021

So happy with our choice!

They were so easy to work with, pricing was beyond reasonable, and we all loved our hair and makeup! Maria was the one who actually did all of our hair and makeup the day of, and she is so sweet AND talented! Alex was very responsive throughout the process, including when we had to postpone everything at the last minute due to a death in the family. Would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 05/29/2021
  • Carla

Carla H. · Married on 02/18/2021

Fabulous to work with!

Lili was a pleasure to work with. From the communication with her daughter Alexandria leading up to wedding day, to having our makeup done with Lili, everything was fantastic. Lili did makeup for myself, my mom & matron of honor and we all looked fabulous thanks to her! She was so friendly and helped tweak our looks so they were right for the occasion. Thank you Lili & Alexandria for such a great experience!

Sent on 02/27/2021
  • Teagan

Teagan K. · Married on 01/30/2021

Exceeded my expectations!

Alexandria did my hair & makeup for my wedding and completely exceeded all expectations! As someone who rarely wears a lot of makeup, I wanted something natural and absolutely loved my makeup on my wedding day!

Sent on 02/27/2021
  • Ashley F. · Married on 12/05/2020

Extremely talented

I had seen Lilis work at my sister in laws wedding and knew I needed to find her for my wedding! Lili took my hair and makeup vision and made them come to life! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/07/2020
  • Debbie

Debbie · Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

Alex is the sweetest person and her work is incredible!! My make up was exactly what I wanted! Serena did a fabulous job on our hair! Will definitely use again for every special event I attend. So pleased!!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Lili's Weddings Makeup Artist and Hair Styling Group's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be apart of your special day. I will always hold you dear to my heart and we wish you all the best in your new married life journey.

Sincerely Alex and Lili's Weddings.
  • ColleenSaunders

Colleensaunders · Married on 10/10/2020

Couldn’t Be Happier!

My daughter chose Lili’s team for our wedding hair and makeup and we couldn’t be more thrilled! They were wonderful ladies to work with! They really listened to what we each wanted and did hair and makeup on 9 ladies! They were fun to be with and we laughed and enjoyed the whole experience!
    None of us looked too done, we all wanted natural but fancy. Lol My daughter the bride looked stunning! Her hair and makeup were PERFECT!
    One more thing was that most of the wedding was outside in Florida with temps in the 80’s! None of us had a problem with melting makeup or hair falling down! This was my biggest worry and it never happened due to the amazing team at Lili’s!
    You can’t go wrong choosing these lovely ladies for your big day!

Sent on 12/11/2020

Morgan B. · Married on 10/01/2020

Made me feel beautiful!

Maria did an amazing job on my hair and makeup. She made me feel so beautiful and confident on my wedding day! She did my hair and makeup exactly how I pictured it. She also showed the best way to post for pictures. This company is the best and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Lili's Weddings Makeup Artist and Hair Styling Group's reply:

Morgan Thank you so much for letting Lili's Weddings be a part of your special day. We wish you all the best in your new married journey.

Sincerely Lili's Weddings.
  • Karen

Karen K. · Married on 09/19/2020

Perfect and worth every dollar

We had 11 girls that needed hair and makeup for a wedding at 3pm with pictures starting at 1pm. The two very professional and enjoyable ladies showed up at 6:15am to start the process. They made it fun and did a fantastic job. So thankful we hired them to do the job. All the bridesmaids, flower girl, grandmother and mother of the bride looked beautiful and felt beautiful. Thank you Lilis and team!!

Karen K

Sent on 07/28/2020

Lili's Weddings Makeup Artist and Hair Styling Group's reply:

We thank you so much for letting us be apart of your daughters special day. It was a pleasure for us and we had a great time as well.

Sincerely Lili's Weddings

Angela · Married on 02/22/2020

Beautiful hair and make up

Amazing job. They are very accommodating. Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/24/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica D. · Married on 02/08/2020

Stunning hair and make up!

I highly recommend Lili and her team!! They did hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids and everyone looked gorgeous. The quality and time put into the bridesmaids and my Mother was far above anything I've ever experienced before. As for myself, my hair and make up came out even better than what I was envisioning and I've never felt more beautiful!! I couldn't believe how gorgeous it came out!! Lili and her team pour their hearts into making brides beautiful and she really went above and beyond making sure that my hair and make up were perfect, right up to me walking down the aisle. My hair and makeup also lasted the whole night which was a nice bonus! I highly recommend Lili and her team!!

Sent on 04/01/2020
  • Kayla

Kayla B. · Married on 02/02/2020

Awesome Makeup

Great service! She did a great job with our hair and makeup for my wedding. Two people came out to my hotel room and did all 4 of us makeup and hair for a very reasonable price and in a timely manor.

Sent on 02/09/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 11/30/2019

Beautiful job

We had Maria and Michelle the day of the wedding and they did a flawless job. Maria worked with me during the trial and helped me decide the best look for me and the bridesmaids. She was easy to work with and did an amazing job. Love her!!

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/18/2019

Absolutely fantastic

Lili was amazing. She even made an effort to help me destress when things were not falling into place before the ceremony.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 08/25/2019

Absolutely Amazing

I have been in a lot of weddings recently, and Maria is the best hair and makeup artist I've ever worked with. She did an outstanding job and made me feel like a princess! My girls were so happy with their hair and makeup as well, and it lasted all day/night! I would definitely recommend for your wedding!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Jennifer · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing experience

Lili and Alexandra were fantastic. On top of being very fairly priced, my hair was gorgeous and my make up was stunning!!! Both lasted all night!!! Can not say enough great things, I would recommend them EVERYONE!!!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Lili's Weddings Makeup Artist and Hair Styling Group's reply:

We thank you so much :) and we wish you all the very best always.
    it was great being a part of your special day.

Christine · Married on 03/01/2019

Beautiful Bride

I hired Lili's for my wedding make-up. They responded to e-mails in a timely manner and kept my wedding day on time. They did my make up, 3 bridesmaids, and the mother of the brides make up and hair! All 5 women were done on time. The hair was amazing and the make up was flawless. The airbrushing was only ten dollars more and totally worth it! I looked like a princess on my special day and I cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Lili's Weddings Makeup Artist and Hair Styling Group's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be a special part on your wedding day. We wish you all the best your new journey. We will always have you in our hearts.

Sincerely Lili's Weddings

Priya · Married on 10/14/2018

Exceptional!

Serena and Alex did a great job with the hair and makeup! They did it just like the Pinterest photos we had shown them. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 08/31/2018

Maria was amazing. She did a great job and was a pleasure to be around- we had such a fun time with her. She was able to multitask very well and made us look phenomenal. Thank You Maria for making my day even more special.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Deirdre · Married on 07/30/2018

If I was having a wedding again I would book Lili's all over again. They were great, on time, and professional. My girls and I turned out beautiful .

Sent on 08/03/2018

Miranda · Married on 07/25/2018

They were so awesome! She done mine and my girls makeup for our wedding and everyone looked amazing! She was so patient with my teenage girls and listed to exactly what they wanted

Sent on 07/28/2018

Kristin · Married on 05/19/2018

Lili`s Weddings did an AMAZING job with mine and my girls hair and makeup. With all the stress of the morning of the wedding, working with our makeup artist (Dajiane) and hair stylist (Serena) was a breeze and actually helped calm me down through the process. They were SO accommodating, arrived to the site on time and were SUPER attentive to me. We got married on the beach, which could be a challenge within itself, but my makeup held up through the whole process and my hair looked INCREDIBLE. Dajiane and Serena were amazing to talk to and were so friendly! I highly recommend them for anyones wedding!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Crysteen · Married on 04/20/2018

Lilly was absolutely AMAZING!! If you are indecisive of paying for the make-up and hair.. I can Assure you YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT! Do it! I'm so glad I did! My make-up was flawless, my hair was perfect and it stayed that way the entire night. If I EVER need my hair and make-up done for another event I would choose Lilly again in a heart beat. My wedding was in New Port Richey and she came out to where I was, on time, and was so sweet. She did mine and the make-up and hair of my maid of honor and the make-up of my bridemaid. everyone was happy with her. I felt so beautiful and I have Lilly to thank. HUGE HUGS TO YOU LILLY with so much love and gratitude, Crysteen

Sent on 05/04/2018