Royal Beats DJ Services Reviews

Royal Beats DJ Services 6
Royal Beats DJ Services 7

Robert Hart · Married on 01/05/2019

Business manager

Stephanie was very prompt and was able to change to a larger room at the last minute. We all had a great time and she worked very well with the array of different people in our group. Awesome job !

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2018

Absolutely amazing!! We had DJ Stephanie do our wedding September 21st. Despite so many obstacles with our venues electrical and WiFi she managed to pull off some great stunts in making sure we were not let down. I strongly recommend her! Communication and professionalism was on point from the first meeting.

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Royal Beats DJ Services 9

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

Thanks for being so understanding about the technical issues! My only regret was having to communicate them to you in the first place but I felt it was better to be honest. With the backup plan and some improvising for the ceremony, it went perfectly! Thanks for the positive review - I wish you both lots of love & happiness in your marriage :)

Dina · Married on 09/15/2018

Stephanie was the best choice for DJ services. I got married on September 15, 2018. My guests were entertained the entire time and couldn't stop commenting that the music was amazing and that it was the best wedding they'd ever been to. For her professionalism, quality of music, reasonable prices, phenomenal set up, and energy to keep the party going, Stephanie gets 5+ stars. She's the best!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

Thank You Dina!!! You made my job easy by being so organized and easy to work with- The Music & Love Theme and your awesome song selections helped me create the perfect soundtrack to your special day! Plus your family and friends were so sweet! Wishing you and Matt the best in your marriage!

Michele · Married on 08/04/2018

When planning a Father Daughter dance, I was looking for a DJ who would be appropriate and fun for an all ages event. Stephanie of Royal Beats came Highly recommended. She not only did the event that year but we have asked her back each year since then. She has a great selection of music, from the dances kids learned in school, music to get everyone on the dance floor and the sweetheart slow dances. Stephanie has helped make this annual event so memorable for the families who attend.

Sent on 04/30/2018
    Royal Beats DJ Services 10
    Royal Beats DJ Services 11
    Royal Beats DJ Services 12

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much Michele!! I enjoy working with you each year and I know you have high expectations after working with Jenni B!

Ann Marie · Married on 08/02/2018

We had Stephanie dj for our parent’s 50th anniversary party. She was super easy to work with, played everything on our playlist and then some, and had an amazing setup with lights. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/09/2018
    Royal Beats DJ Services 13

Thanks Ann Marie :)

Carolyn · Married on 07/21/2018

Look no further for your wedding DJ. - Stephanie is the best! Some of the qualities that made us really happy were: She is very fast to respond! So flexible. Cares about that you want and does everything in her power to make you happy. SO SO SO professional!!! Quality sound and equipment - including lights. So hard-working and accommodating. She even took on child care when she helped my daughter go to the potty while we were in the middle of pictures before the ceremony :) Now that's dedication!! Just loved her. We will be keeping her in mind as my go-to DJ for any other events we may need her for. If you hire Stephanie, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

I'm honored you chose me to DJ your special day! Thank you for everything - I'm looking forward to continuing our friendship now that we have reconnected!! Xoxo and best wishes

Ruvin · Married on 06/30/2018

When being tasked to book entertainment for a work function, I looked no further then Steph at royal beats. She makes any event I use her for truly a remarkable experience. My team from work were so blown away they made me book her for next year already. She is also a karaoke Dj dream. Couldn’t find a better person, or service to use!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

<3 Ruvin, A True Party Professional, You are one of my favorites :) Thank you for your review!

Shari · Married on 06/30/2018

Stephanie was an amazing DJ at our daughter's LeeAnn's sweet 16 party! She played everything on LeeAnn's playlist. She was engaging with the mixed ages of the crowd. Stephanie was on time and very professional. We would highly recommend for any event. Thank you so much Stephanie for helping making this a memorable event!!
    Shari, Bob and LeeAnn

Sent on 07/02/2018

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

What matters most is that you're all happy!! Thank you for the review, your generosity and hiring me for LeeAnn's Sweet 16 :)

Kristen · Married on 06/08/2018

Steph was the absolute best! Working with her was a breeze right from the get-go. She was incredibly flexible and even met us at our own home for our initial meeting. From there, she took the time to get to know my husband and I, learning about our music interests and how we envisioned our special day. On June 8th, the rocked the house as Matt and I tied the knot. She played every song that we requested and used those requests to select a host of other songs that kept our guests on the dance floor all night. I heard from many guests, both young and old, who really enjoyed the music at our event. I would recommend Steph and Royal Beats to anyone and everyone ~ she won't let you down and you're sure to have an experience above and beyond what you even expected.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review!! I am so glad you hired me for your wedding day! I couldn't be happier for the two of you - see you both at the next Bartholomew Wedding :)

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2018

Stephanie was so great! She listened to our requests and made our wedding music exactly what we wanted. Our guests had an awesome time and danced until the very end.

Abigail · Married on 03/24/2018

Awesome DJ! I would hire her again in a second!

Sent on 04/14/2018

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

Thanks Abigail - see you at Joel & Matt's Weddings :)

Ahmond · Married on 02/10/2018

Royal Beats DJ’d and hosted my daughters Sweet 16 and she made the experience so special! She brought lights that lasers that spelled out my daughter’s name! So many extras definitely above and beyond the call! I’ve never seen my daughter happier than she was on her special day and Royal Beats had a lot to do with that. Very Reasonable pricing and kept our party dancing all night! Can’t thank Royal Beats enough for the excellent and professional job they did!

Sent on 02/28/2018
    Royal Beats DJ Services 14

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

I know how special your daughter is to you! It was my pleasure to help you make sure she felt that way on her birthday :) Thanks for hiring Royal Beats!!

Antonio · Married on 01/06/2018

Everything went off with any complication. Fantastic variety of music. Kept the kids as well as the adults all entertained throughout entire evening. Excellent choice if you are looking for a dj. Thank you Stephanie.

Andrew · Married on 12/20/2017

Great DJ service! It was professional, the night went off without a problem. If your looking for a professional DJ book with royal beats!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! I'm so glad you are happy with my services for you Holiday Party!

Loretta · Married on 11/18/2017

I planned any event for 150 people and needed a DJ and didn't know where to start. Royal Beats was the best ever. Stephanie had the floor full from the first song she played. The crowd ranged in age from their 30's to 70. Everyone danced. The lighting was awesome. Her pricing was reasonable and would use her again. She's that good. Thanks Stephanie. What a great night.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

Thank you for your feedback, Loretta. It was my pleasure to DJ your husbands promotion celebration! Thanks for choosing Royal Beats!

Kimberly · Married on 10/21/2017

Stephanie is an amazing DJ with and amazing selection of songs! She definitely knows what to play to keep the crowd on the dance floor, highly recommended!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!!! Please keep me in mind for any future events :)

Laurie · Married on 09/09/2017

Stephanie listened to all of our requests and was very accommodating! We're still getting compliments on how great the karaoke was!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

Laurie, Your Wedding was fun and very memorable, you and Mel are awesome!! Thank you for your review!!

Lisa · Married on 08/05/2017

Stephanie Rivkin of Royal Beats DJ Services just DJ'd our Jack-N-Jill and I must say that she did not disappoint! She was early, set-up and got right to it, very personable, made every announcement asked of her and even some suggestions that were very helpful! She is also our DJ for our upcoming wedding on 11/11, which I'm sure she will be fantastic! Two thumbs up from the soon to be Guarda's!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

Lisa ♡ thank you so much! I'm looking forward to partying with you guys again in November!

Sherilyn · Married on 07/29/2017

My wife and I got married in East Lyme, Connecticut and Stephanie was our DJ. We couldn't say enough about how happy we were with our reception, in large part because the music was done so well. Our guests couldn't stop complimenting us on how fun the dance was and Stephanie did an amazing job reading the crowd to keep everyone on their feet dancing. She was so easy to work with prior to the wedding as well. We gave her a short list of songs we wanted to hear but largely left the rest up to her and she really hit it out of the park. We would highly recommend her to anyone in the area!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

Thanks so much for your review and for hiring me to be part of your special day! I specifically remember your beautiful wedding venue and what beautiful brides you both made! ♡

Brittany · Married on 05/21/2017

We had to plan our wedding from out of state. She was able to meet with us just less than a week before our wedding and she did great. I highly recommend her. We, along with our guests, were able to request songs and thoroughly enjoyed the ones she chose to play when we weren’t requesting a specific one. Everyone had a great time and many of our guests complimented our choice in hiring her at the end of the night.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!! Best wishes to you in the new year and this holiday season!
  • MeetTheHamiltons

Christina · Married on 04/30/2017

Stephanie did a great job for our wedding!!! She was very professional, answered any questions we had in a timely manner! Will definitely recommend her!!!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so Much Christina!

Bill · Married on 04/15/2017

Very professional and kept everyone on the dance floor !!!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

Thank you for your review!!
  • leann

leann · Married on 10/23/2016

We used Stephanie for a karaoke cocktail hour at our wedding and she did an amazing job! I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Thank you Leann!!

Eric · Married on 07/09/2016

Stephanie did an amazing job with our wedding - the dance floor was packed all night! From the beginning she was incredibly engaged and responsive, always going the extra mile to take care of our needs. As an emcee she gave life to our reception with her charisma and creativity. Everyone loved her song picks and transitions - we never realized "The Horah" could transition so well into "The Time Warp"!

On a more recent occasion, when our DJ for a high school prom canceled at the last minute, we called Stephanie and while she was not available that night, she generously reached out to her network and found us someone who could fill in. Stephanie is a gem of a person and an incredible professional to work with.