Erin Blair Makeup & Hair Design Reviews

Erin Blair Makeup & Hair Design 6
Erin Blair Makeup & Hair Design 7

Hannah · Married on 11/11/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Erin and her team were nothing but wonderful from the days before the wedding to the day of. I have personally never felt more beautiful than I did on my big day. All my girls agree that all of our hairs and make ups were spectacular. We were all able to have a look specific to our personality. I would highly recommend Erin for anyone that needs hair and make up. She is so nice and very accommodating!

• Kasey

Kasey · Married on 10/26/2018

The best day ever!

Erin & her team are absolutely amazing!!! Erin did my hair & makeup for my bridal portraits and wedding day. Alex did my bridesmaids hair & makeup and she did a fantastic job. I cannot say enough great things about these two!! I would highly recommend Erin Blair for any of your hair & makeup needs!

teresa · Married on 10/20/2018

wedding make-up and hair

Alex did my bridal trial and wedding day hair and make-up. Her and her assistant also did 7 women's hair and make-up on my wedding day. They exceeded expectations, punctual, and meticulously followed the wedding timeline. Alex is amazing at her job, she took one glimpse at my bridal photos and knew exactly how to perfect it on my wedding day! My bridesmaids make-up tone, complemented mine and I am so happy to have worked with Alex, everything went as perfect as can be and they are so easy to work with, sweet, and down-to-earth! I definitely recommend them for your bridal and wedding party make-up and hair!

Lorena · Married on 08/25/2018

Erin and her team were awesome! Very friendly, punctual and accommodating. Erin was very easy to work with. She did an amazing job with my makeup and hairstyle ( which i ended up changing last min). She and her team made my bridesmaids, mother in law and my mom look and feel beautiful! We cannot thank her enough. Thankyou

• bobbileighba

bobbileigh · Married on 06/22/2018

I used Erin for hair and makeup on a total of 6 people including myself. I also used her for engagements and boudoir photo hair and makeup and she always made sure I loved how I looked. For my trial she was very honest with me in that the styles I wanted would not be possible with my thin hair and suggested extensions. I really appreciated her being up front so I could make an informed decision about the extensions and have realistic expectations. I booked her pretty far in advance and months after I had paid her in full she was running a new special package which was almost exactly what I had but included airbrush makeup for no additional charge. I inquired with her if she would upgrade my package and she happily obliged even though she didnt have to. On the day of she was at the hotel before we were and had a clear plan for how the day should flow. She had to bring in a different assistant last minute and the assistants work was good but we added one extra girl on and at the end she very loudly to the whole room said “okay who has my check”, I just felt this was a little unnecessary. That was my only minor complaint and it was just that, minor. Erin even heard one of the girls saying she wasn’t in love with her hair so she offered to redo it. Overall I loved Erin but not really the assistant.

Natalie · Married on 05/25/2018

My senior artist, Alex, and her lovely team were so helpful on my wedding day! Not only did my trial run with Alex go so well, she also asked for any feedback or things I might want to change for my big day. After getting my bridals back, I had a few things I wanted to tweak and Alex did just that on my wedding day so that I felt perfect and beautiful! The team was so sweet and incredibly on schedule with the 11 girls they had to complete in my bridal party. I'm so thankful they were a part of my day!

ANA · Married on 01/13/2018

Erin Blair and her team did such an amazing job for myself (bride), bridesmaids and moms. Everything turned out even better than we thought it would. Erin Blair and her team are very talented, real perfectionists with a keen eye on detail, professional yet tons of fun. They considered our input about what we wanted and we all ended up absolutely loving our soft, romantic looks.
    I also need to mention that during our pre-ceremony portraits, due to the strong winds one of my eyelashes was a bit loose and Erin came from home after everyone on her team had just left, to fix me up and give me a final re-touch. I was surprised at how sensible she was at my case and that she showed up in my rescue even though I did not purchase the package of having someone around for the entire evening.
    I'm already looking at the next events I could possibly use her services.

Erin Blair Makeup & Hair Design 8
    Erin Blair Makeup & Hair Design 9
    Erin Blair Makeup & Hair Design 10

Lisa · Married on 11/18/2017

I truly enjoyed using Erin Blair Makeup and Hair Design for our wedding! They are very organized, personable, and timely in their email and phone responses. Our hair and make up artist was Elizabeth Rist, and she is the most awesome person! Our personalities immediately clicked the first day I met her. She did my hair and makeup for my bridal portraits, as well as the day of the wedding, along with my mom’s hair/makeup and some of my bridesmaids’ hairstyles. She met us at our hotel when we were getting ready, and all of my bridesmaids afterwards said how much they loved her! She is exceptionally fun and easy to work with, and made everyone look the best, most beautiful versions of themselves. Our package also came with a free makeup lesson for me and my friends, and we had an absolute blast! I highly recommend Elizabeth Rist, and the Erin Blair Makeup and Hair Design or any of your wedding hair/makeup needs. She is super sweet, flexible, and very responsive to all means of communication. I love how organized and responsible Elizabeth was, it was definitely one less thing I had to worry about the day of the wedding. I will definitely be going back to her for any of my hair or makeup needs in the future!

casey · Married on 10/21/2017

Erin and her team did such an amazing job for my wedding. I also used her for engagement photos, and my bridal portraits. She really listened to what look I was going for, and made it better by 100%. I felt beautiful on my wedding day, and all my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup as well. I would highly recommend Erin for your special day.

Erin Blair Makeup & Hair Design 11
    Erin Blair Makeup & Hair Design 12
    Erin Blair Makeup & Hair Design 13
    Erin Blair Makeup & Hair Design 14

Heather · Married on 07/01/2017

I loved working with Erin Blair company. Elizabeth was my artist for the day and she was super sweet and so relatable. She is a really great listener and I felt the most beautiful on my big day! All of my girls loved her as well. We was very punctual, which I love. I couldn’t have asked for better services for our makeup. Thank you so much!

Lesley · Married on 06/17/2017

We can't say enough good things about Erin and her team! She did an amazing job from engagement pictures to the day of the wedding. She listens to exactly what her clients want! We had 10 bridesmaids and everyone absolutely loved their hair and makeup! They were creative and made everyone look natural. As the mother of the bride I wanted a natural yet dressier look than normal and Erin couldn't have done my makeup any better! Thanks Erin for your vision and creativity!

Amanda · Married on 06/10/2017

Erin and her team made me feel like a beautiful bride! They did my makeup for both the rehearsal and day of. BOTH were exactly what I wanted! She really listens to what you want and does her best to execute. When I looked in the mirror after she did my hair on my wedding day, I almost had tears in my eyes..it was everything I wanted and more. Thank you again Erin and Alex for making me + the rest of my girls feel amazing!

• Kris10

Kristen · Married on 05/20/2017

My bridesmaids and I really liked working with Erin and her assistant (I think her name was Jamie? So sorry I can't remember!). On time, professional, and they did such a great job on everyone's hair and makeup. Thanks Erin and Jamie!

Jillian · Married on 04/13/2017

I was incredibly happy with Erin Blair's company! If you get the chance get Elizabeth Schieffer. She was absolutely professional and on time ready to go with out me ever having to worry. She is always concerned over the brides needs. She is very polite and with their service I would continue to use them for other events in the future. Erin Blair's Makeup and Hair Company made it very easy to pick packages that suited me and my bridesmaids. Thank You Elizabeth for Making me feel like royalty on my wedding day.

Katie · Married on 01/14/2017

My family has used Erin Blair Makeup and Hair Design for my wedding as well as my sister's wedding. When I saw the amazing hair and makeup results from my sister's wedding, I knew we had to book their services again!!

Erin and her team are friendly, professional, and their final products are a true art!!

Chrissy · Married on 12/31/2016

Cant say enough awesome things about Erin and her team! Erin is a top notch professional with master expertise in all things makeup/hair/beauty! VERY affordable, detail oriented and reliable, she helped me manage a number of service requests for myself and bridesmaids and even sent everyone a detailed list of what to expect the day before our services. She totally managed expectations, stayed on schedule to the second and set the day up for beautiful success! Not to mention, Erin is FUN! She adapts to any setting and all personalities. My love and respect for Erin and her business. Have recommended her to many friends! You should hire her.... DO IT! :)

Mary · Married on 10/29/2016

Erin and her team were so amazing! From the consultation to the wedding day, Erin was so helpful and supportive. She and her assistant Debby worked with my (bigger) bridal party and kinda tight timeline to get everyone done on time. All of my girls had different hairstyles- both up and down dos- and they all looked perfect. I also asked to have my hair a little different on the day of from the consultation hair, and Erin NAILED it, along with my request for makeup that was natural but still glamorous. I got compliments all night long! My MIL and mom also both loved their makeup and hair, and the Erin's team were so sweet to them. Even after the wedding, Erin has followed up to make sure I got a make up education session with my girls! I can’t wait to find an occasion to work with her again :)

Bevin · Married on 10/22/2016

Erin and her team were amazing! From our first consultation to the day of she was great. I struggled with wedding stress face and she literally made me look like a different person! She brought 2 girls into our bridal suite and was extremely punctual and flawless. I only wish she could to my make-up every day!

Melissa · Married on 10/15/2016

Erin and her team were so much fun to work with on my wedding day! They were super friendly and extremely efficient. They managed to make all of my ladies feel gorgeous and everyone looked incredible. I actually started crying when I first saw myself in the mirror because I had never felt as pretty as I did then. They took extra special care of my mom by giving her false eyelashes and they even covered up a scrape on her leg with makeup so she didn’t have to wear pantyhose for the day. Erin was a joy to work with and I knew I had made the right decision in hiring her after I saw my hair and makeup trial. I can’t wait to find a reason to work with her again!

~Melissa

Caroline · Married on 10/08/2016

The greatest money you will spend on your wedding day! Erin and her team are truly magical! Having perfect hair and Make-up was something that was very important to me on the day of my wedding (I mean you only take about 5,000 pictures!) Erin and her team showed up! I felt flawless after she did my hair and makeup and all of my bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning! She is extremely talented and accommodating. She was willing work with me on the day of the wedding and ended up staying for touch-ups after the first look and ceremony - I would 100% recommend her services!

Shelby · Married on 07/23/2016

Erin and her team were outstanding! She was very responsive and accommodating throughout the whole process and is incredibly organized and professional. Erin did hair and makeup for my bridal portraits and for my bridal party on the wedding day - we all felt beautiful and got so many great comments on both! I highly recommend her to anyone!

Monica · Married on 06/18/2016

I had the hardest time deciding who to use for my makeup and hair on my wedding day and after a bad experience with someone else, I finally chose Erin Blair. This was my favorite vendor for my wedding!! Elizabeth Rist did my hair and makeup and she was AMAZING. She made me feel so comfortable and beautiful and she did a great job (I should add I am pretty picky about my makeup and she did it perfectly). She also did makeup for my mother and two bridesmaids. She was very patient with me during trials and was honestly just fun to hang out with! She is truly talented and so sweet. My bridesmaids and mother loved her. Anyone is lucky to have her there on their wedding morning! I also worked with Erin many times adding people to have their makeup done and changing the timeline. She was easy to talk to and very laid back. My hair and makeup looked perfect all night, even through the after party. I HIGHLY recommend Erin Blair and her makeup team for your wedding day!

• BecomingMrsSRB

Ashley · Married on 05/29/2016

Shanna & Beth are excellent at their jobs. I felt absolutely beautiful the entire day/evening. Beth went out of her way for the makeup for my daughter & she was so impressed! Thank you both for making us feel incredible on our special day!

Kelsey · Married on 04/16/2016

Erin and her team did such a great job on my wedding day! I worked with Erin for my engagement photos, a trial run and on my wedding day and she was so easy to work with the whole way through. We ended up needing to add a few more people for the day of hair/makeup, which meant Erin had to bring another girl or two on her side, and she was able to easily accommodate this for us so everything went smoothly and ran on time. I would definitely recommend her for anyone looking for these services!