Dallas, TX 75287 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 34

About Keestone Events

We are an award winning wedding planning and design boutique based in Dallas, Texas. We plan weddings and events all over the DFW area and beyond. We love destination weddings and have planned from New Orleans to Mexico and Bali.

We plan weddings with a lot of warmth, love and efficiency, taking on all your stresses. From luxury weddings to intimate ceremonies of twenty, we are here to make your dreams a reality by ensuring your event is tailored to fit your specific style through personalized, efficient service that will make your event one to remember.

As no couple has the same wants, we customize our packages according to your needs. That way, you only pay for what you want! Our month-of coordination packages start at $2000.

For more information, head on over to our website at KeestoneEvents.com or check out our Facebook page to see what we've been up to recently.

We would love to meet you!

Our services include but are not limited to: Full Wedding Planning, Partial Wedding Planning, Month of Coordination, Design help and Destination Planning.

Follow Keestone Events on

Keestone Events 4
Keestone Events 5
  • Greg

Rebecca Mikesell · Married on 04/06/2019

Storybook Wedding Planned to Perfection!!!

Words can’t describe how thankful we are with our choice in Sarah Kee and Keestone Events to help us create and plan our dream wedding. She went above and beyond our wildest expectations and delivered a most amazing event all weekend long!!!

From the beginning, we knew we wanted someone who was highly organized and had a vision to help us create the intimate, fantasy destination wedding we had long hoped for. We met with five wedding and event planners who all shared their stories and initial visions for our wedding. It wasn’t long after that we landed on Sarah and Keestone Events. Our initial meeting with her set the tone for what would turn out to be the greatest event of our lives.

They say organization plays a big part in wedding planning and within minutes of signing our contract, our minds were put at ease as Sarah began displaying her “KonMari” style skills. We knew that planning a destination wedding would be difficult, especially not knowing where we would end up. Sarah graciously presented many options on cities and event venues. She provided the most detailed proposals on each city of interest, hotels and resorts, vendors, and even added cities she thought would be able to capture the essence of our fantasy. In the end, the decision was made easy; we would create a true fairytale wedding at The Cape a Thompson Hotel in Cabos San Lucas Mexico. From this point forward, her skills and organization would prove to be consistent and forward thinking; we continued through the process knowing we made the best decision.

Sarah demonstrated her unique ability to execute our vision to a tee. We had so many wants and desires to make our storybook wedding come to life which created unique challenges along the way. Needless to say, Sarah continued to shine and as each decision or challenge was overcome, our minds were put at ease and we knew it would all turn out beautiful. Our wedding weekend was scheduled from Thursday to Sunday and as each event passed, all of the dreamy images and desires we imagined came to reality in spectacular fashion!!!

Sarah also proved her unique ability to gain a leadership role over our vendors. She successfully proved this throughout the process and gave the relief we needed to handle all the issues and overcome any challenges. Even after our event, Sarah mediated a tense situation with one of our vendors and navigated us to a more than expected resolution. It speaks volumes about her character that after all the money was paid and the event had passed, she provided finality to a difficult situation!!!

If you are planning or thinking of planning a major event or wedding, I would highly recommend Sarah Kee and Keestone Events. We are forever thankful to her and her staff for providing us with our dream wedding which surpassed our wildest expectations!! If you would like more details on our wonderful experience, we are available by private message to share more on how Sarah cemented a place in our lives both personally and professionally.

Keestone Events 6
    Keestone Events 11
    Keestone Events 12
    Sent on 06/28/2019

Cecilia Lee · Married on 03/17/2019

Best wedding planner ever!

Hiring Sarah was the best decision I made for my wedding. I thought I didn't need a planner because I am having a very intimate wedding, but Sarah proved me wrong! Sarah brought so many great ideas and selections to me and because of her I had the most beautiful wedding and most importantly a worry-free wedding. Thank you so much Sarah, xoxo :)

Sent on 04/07/2019

Nageen · Married on 04/07/2018

I was an out-of-state bride planning a wedding from afar, and interviewed several vendors for a day-of/month-of coordinator. We were looking for a coordinator that could handle a fusion wedding of two cultures - Pakistani and American. We interviewed several vendors and were really looking for the right fit. We had a great first chat with Sarah Kee, the owner of the company, and then Stephanie Brouillette. What stood out to me about Stephanie was how calm and focused she was. I also appreciated that she had some experience with South Asian weddings, and extensive experience with events.

Our wedding had 11 vendors, some South Asian and some not. In addition, our venue did not provide anything besides tables and chairs. On top of that, our guest list was around 300, and we were having an outdoor ceremony. I had a lot of fun booking vendors along the planning process, but when it came to the logistics (day-of timeline, scheduling vendors' arrivals, arranging vendor meals, developing the room layout for how the tables would be set up etc.) I was SO glad that we'd booked Stephanie to take care of those details. It allowed me in the last couple months (which get crazy) to focus on other details such as tracking RSVPs, packing for our out-of-state wedding and our subsequent international honeymoon, and choosing songs for entrances/first dance/etc.

After the wedding, we received several compliments on how smooth and organized everything was. Others commented on how stress-free my mom appeared- and my mom replied that it was only possible because she was confident knowing we had great vendors and that Stephanie was running the show. We are still talking about how much fun we had at our wedding, and I really feel like myself, my groom, our bridal party, and our families both got to enjoy every minute because of Stephanie and her team! A huge THANK YOU to Stephanie, and her assistants - Emily and Britney.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Award

Keestone Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Mariel and Joey Lifestyle Photography
    Mariel and Joey Lifestyle Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Keestone Events! This team provides the knowledge and experience needed to make sure you can enjoy your big day without having to worry about a single detail. They have great communication and work with the best vendors in the area, so every wedding they plan has an all-star cast!

• Lumiere Lighting & Drapery
    Lumiere Lighting & Drapery Photo Booths

I love working with Sarah! She is organized, creative, and genuinely sweet. She will go the extra mile to make sure your event is just what you want and does it with a smile. She has years of experience and it shows. She does it all! From proposals, to day of coordination and full service planning. I recommend her to anyone looking for a planner in the Dallas area! And she even does destination weddings. Look forward to working many more events with her!

• Dream Focus Studio
    Dream Focus Studio Wedding Photographers

As a photographer, I REALLY enjoyed working with Sarah. She had a smile on her face throughout the entire wedding. She really loves what she does and her permeates through her entire being. Weddings are very stressful behind the scenes, but I never saw Sarah break a sweat. She is a professional through and through. You will not be disappointed if you hire her!

• Dallas, 75287 See on map