Keestone Events

Dallas, TX View map Visit website
5.0 out of 5 rating

We are an award winning wedding planning and design boutique based in Dallas, Texas. We plan weddings and events all over the DFW area and beyond. We love destination weddings and have planned from New Orleans to Mexico and Bali.

We plan weddings with a lot of warmth, love and efficiency, taking on all your stresses. From luxury weddings to intimate ceremonies of twenty, we are here to make your dreams a reality by ensuring your event is tailored to fit your specific style through personalized, efficient service that will make your event one to remember.

As no couple has the same wants, we customize our packages according to your needs. That way, you only pay for what you want! Our month-of coordination packages start at $2000.

For more information, head on over to our website at KeestoneEvents.com or check out our Facebook page to see what we've been up to recently.

We would love to meet you!

Our services include but are not limited to: Full Wedding Planning, Partial Wedding Planning, Month of Coordination, Design help and Destination Planning.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

2,000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Allie D. Married on 10/23/2022

Hallie was a dream!

I am beyond glad we were able to work with Hallie for our micro wedding! Despite a small guest count it was such a weight off my shoulders having her on my team! She made our day so easy and alleviated all my stress!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra A. Married on 08/21/2021

Flawless execution!

Sarah and her team are amazing. I spoke with five different planners, and chose Sarah because she customizes services depending on what the bride wants, and was transparent - she walked me through her organization process step-by-step. Sarah went above and beyond as a planner when I had to postpone my wedding by 10 months. I didn’t have to worry at all about communicating with my vendors - she handled it all beautifully! She also did a wonderful job narrowing down vendors for me to choose from, and I loved every single one of them. I also had the opportunity to meet Tzahhia and Stephanie during my wedding weekend and they were on top of it! The execution of the rehearsal, getting-ready, ceremony, and reception was flawless thanks to Keestone Events. I would recommend them to anyone!
    Dmeca H. Married on 10/11/2020

Great Month of Coordinator Experience

My husband and I worked with Tzahhia from Keestone events as our month of wedding coordinator at the Nasher Sculpture Center in Dallas, TX. She was professional, proactive, detail oriented and kept me sane with her calming presence. She is knowledgeable and has a great network of local vendor contacts, which was helpful for us, as we live out of state. Everyone commented that I was incredibly calm during my wedding weekend because I was confident that everything was left in their team's capable hands!

Despite my initial sadness that it would rain on my wedding day, everything was executed perfectly. The transition indoors was impeccably timed and guests were thrilled to head into the air conditioning and experience another part of the Nasher.

We had the time of our lives and appreciate their help in creating an unforgettable event. Would highly recommend!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Mariel and Joey Lifestyle Photography Mariel and Joey Lifestyle Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Keestone Events! This team provides the knowledge and experience needed to make sure you can enjoy your big day without having to worry about a single detail. They have great communication and work with the best vendors in the area, so every wedding they plan has an all-star cast!

Lumiere Lighting & Drapery Lumiere Lighting & Drapery Photo Booths

I love working with Sarah! She is organized, creative, and genuinely sweet. She will go the extra mile to make sure your event is just what you want and does it with a smile. She has years of experience and it shows. She does it all! From proposals, to day of coordination and full service planning. I recommend her to anyone looking for a planner in the Dallas area! And she even does destination weddings. Look forward to working many more events with her!

Dream Focus Studio Dream Focus Studio Wedding Photographers

As a photographer, I REALLY enjoyed working with Sarah. She had a smile on her face throughout the entire wedding. She really loves what she does and her permeates through her entire being. Weddings are very stressful behind the scenes, but I never saw Sarah break a sweat. She is a professional through and through. You will not be disappointed if you hire her!

Dallas, 75287
Location of (Keestone Events)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding