4117 Rawlins Street, Dallas, TX 75219 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Dream Focus Studio

Dream Focus Studio is owned and operated by Sherry Muldoon since 2010. We specialize in weddings, bridals, and engagements. Our style is creative, modern, whimsical, and candid photography. We have been featured in several prominent bridal blogs including: Red Dirt Bride, Rock and Roll Bride, Aisle Ready, Trendy Bride, and Vows & Knots.

1f54bd064a29c8e5 1535124658 24dd8e4070288a8f 1535124656777 2 A J 22
3abc58cfc73b30d3 1424707995632 img0718
keith celeste 56

32 Reviews for Dream Focus Studio

Jessie · Married on 03/11/2017

Sherry did my sisters wedding and I just had to have her photograph my wedding too! Sherry and her assistant were very accomodating to my desires and caught amazing shots outside at the first look and the ceremony even in the crazy windy weather. She stuck to my timeline that we agreed on upfront and I got all the shots I asked for and a beautiful video and album after my wedding. My husband and I still love watching that video together. My mom said they might have to send Sherry down to Houston to do my others sisters wedding when she gets married too!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Diana · Married on 09/17/2016

Not only did dream focus capture this important day but they took part on adding to the wonderful memories. I cannot recommend Sherry and Matthew more, they were seriously a dynamic duo and a big blessing to me and my now husband. 10/10!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Ed · Married on 07/16/2016

Close your eyes and jump. Look at Sherry's work and see that every single piece of her work captures the beauty of the person and takes advantage of the surroundings in a perspective that is unique from the work of most photographers. Her patience, her keen eye and ability to bring out the best of everyone, even as the moments of the day wear on are a unique gift but when you see the work from your once in a lifetime day you know that there was absolutely no one else who knew you like she and her assistant; no one could capture on film what was in your heart at that very moment. I cannot imagine trusting our wedding to anyone else and the end result is literally magic that we will have to treasure for the rest of our lives. If I had it to a million times over, our choice would always be Sherry Muldoon and Dream Focus Studio.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Dream Focus Studio Pricing

Dream Focus Studio Price Rates

Dream Focus Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• Dallas World Aquarium
    Dallas World Aquarium Museum Weddings

I have had the opportunity to work with Sherry on several weddings and corporate events. Her eye for the perfect shot is truly a gift. Her professional demeanor and personality is an added plus, plus! I look forward to working with her again soon.

• Keestone Events
    Keestone Events Wedding Planners

Sherry is fantastic! She loves what she does and it doesn't hurt that she has an amazing personality that makes you feel so comfortable and at ease with her. We've had the pleasure of working together and I couldn't recommend her more.

• 4117 Rawlins Street Dallas, 75219 See on map