Richardson, TX 75081 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26

About Mike Mahnich DJ & MC Music Lighting

Check out the videos on my website at www.mikemahnich.com. You will see actual Brides & Grooms talking about their wedding and even see me in action so you know what to expect. You can even call or text me anytime at 214-499-5425 or email me at mikemahnich@gmail.com.

Did you know that there is a big difference between a “party DJ” and a “wedding DJ”? As your DJ & MC on your special day, it is my responsibility (and my honor) to make sure that you and your guests are taken care of.

I do that by making sure that we plan your day in advance.

What do people remember about a wedding reception? Rarely do people remember the food, the cakes, or even the venue, but they do remember if the announcements were made at the proper time, if the toasts could be heard, and if the music was just right. Do you really want to risk your once-in-a-lifetime event to an inexperienced or inept DJ?

EXPERIENCED – PROFESSIONAL – FUN! Simply put: I care about my brides and grooms.

As your wedding DJ & MC, I help you figure out all of the details to make your reception perfect.

Follow Mike Mahnich DJ & MC Music Lighting on

img5288
TheKnotPhotoA02
img2012 2
Mike Mahnich DJ & MC Music Lighting
This room is actually a gymnasium that has been transformed by UpLights and a GoBo Monogram light.
img5393

66 Reviews for Mike Mahnich DJ & MC Music Lighting

• Emil

Emil Tempongko · Getting married on 02/04/2020

Amazing Master of Ceremonies

We attended our friends' wedding and took notice that Mike did a great job of keeping it on track and really directing it naturally. We quickly realized that his experience as "master of ceremonies" would be extremely valuable, so we had to book him for our wedding this past April as well.

Mike is truly worth every penny, and is very detail-oriented. He took the time to chat with us and get to know us, and made sure that we thought through every detail of the wedding, providing questionnaires that helped us brainstorm on our own time as well. It felt like a true collaboration as we bounced ideas off each other, and he had the song-editing skills to make our ideas come to life in a way we could never have done by ourselves or with a part-time DJ.

Much like at our friends' wedding, at ours he was an essential element, and had an uncanny ability to move guests naturally where they needed to be. Thank you so much, Mike, for helping make our wedding perfect - we couldn't have done it without you!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Getting married on 11/30/2019

Mike was a recommendation to me from a caterer that we were planning to use for our reception. Our original DJ went MIA, so we had to find another one on short notice. I called Mike, and he was able to meet with me the very same day. He explained everything that he does, showed me some video footage of events he has done, and overall just eased my mind about the stress of planning the reception. Mike is an all-inclusive DJ which means he brings professionalism, quality, top of the line equipment and lighting effects, and most importantly, he is super entertaining! Our reception was flawless thanks to Mike's ability to read our crowd, and we had so many people talking about him! He always went above and beyond the standard "DJ" call of duty, and was TRULY a master of our ceremony! We are so happy that we had Mike there on our day, and really appreciate his quality of service that also came with an awesome smile! :-)

Sent on 03/13/2011
  • W

William Braswell · Married on 05/18/2019

The Absolute Best. 100/100!

If you're looking for a DJ for your wedding, look no further! We got married in May, and Mike was such a huge part of making the wedding a success. He first stuck out to me during our vendor search early in our planning, because he was so personable and professional. Just in speaking with him over the phone I could tell that he was going to do an awesome job. His communication between "signing" with him and the actual wedding night was always super quick, friendly, and professional. We then met with him for our main planning meeting about a month or two out from our date. He was super flexible with his time, and even went out of his way to meet with us on a week night after we got off work in downtown Dallas. Needless to say, we were extremely stressed out about the wedding, but Mike made us feel so much more confident and comfortable about the whole thing. He truly helped pull our "day of" plan together. He offered well-thought-out opinions and tips, that I honestly think would rival many actual wedding planners. He perfectly balanced our ideas and vision with the practicality of his experience.

Mike ran the show on our wedding day... he was a true "master of ceremonies", and not just a guy that played some music. He was seriously perfect! He was fun, flexible, professional... I honestly can't say enough good things about him. I will recommend him any chance that I get, and hope he knows how glad we were to have him as part of our wedding. Thanks Mike!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Mike Mahnich DJ & MC Music Lighting FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,850.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Belltower Chapel & Garden
    Belltower Chapel & Garden Church Weddings

Mike is a favorite at Belltower Chapel & Garden

• Heartstring Films
    Heartstring Films Wedding Videographers

Mike did a great job at the wedding we did together. He was very organized and on top of the schedule/music/lighting. He made sure everything moved along well even though the couple was running behind a bit. His set-up sounded great! He also worked with me to make sure I got good audio and video without getting in each others way. Great experience with Mike!

• Plush Photo Booth
    Plush Photo Booth Photo Booths

Mike is an absolute pleasure to work with, is extremely talented at what he does, and he will get your guests to the dance floor guaranteed. He is a true professional, loves what he does and it shows in the quality of his work.

• Richardson, 75081 See on map