Richardson, TX 75081 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26

About Mike Mahnich DJ & MC Music Lighting

Check out the videos on my website at www.mikemahnich.com. You will see actual Brides & Grooms talking about their wedding and even see me in action so you know what to expect. You can even call or text me anytime at 214-499-5425 or email me at mikemahnich@gmail.com.

Did you know that there is a big difference between a “party DJ” and a “wedding DJ”? As your DJ & MC on your special day, it is my responsibility (and my honor) to make sure that you and your guests are taken care of.

I do that by making sure that we plan your day in advance.

What do people remember about a wedding reception? Rarely do people remember the food, the cakes, or even the venue, but they do remember if the announcements were made at the proper time, if the toasts could be heard, and if the music was just right. Do you really want to risk your once-in-a-lifetime event to an inexperienced or inept DJ?

EXPERIENCED – PROFESSIONAL – FUN! Simply put: I care about my brides and grooms.

As your wedding DJ & MC, I help you figure out all of the details to make your reception perfect.

Follow Mike Mahnich DJ & MC Music Lighting on

Table setup with flower centerpiece
Table setup with flower centerpiece
img5288
TheKnotPhotoA02
img2012 2
Mike Mahnich DJ & MC Music Lighting
This room is actually a gymnasium that has been transformed by UpLights and a GoBo Monogram light.
img5393

• Videos 3

64 Reviews for Mike Mahnich DJ & MC Music Lighting

George · Married on 12/15/2018

Master of The Flow

Mike was absolutely amazing. We had to come up with a way to have a fun Star Wars/Harry Potter Wedding for us and classy wedding for our family. He helped us navigate the whole experience. He was so talented in music selection and making sure they night flowed perfectly.

Stephanie · Married on 07/29/2017

Mike did a fantastic job for my husband's 40th surprise party! He kept the party flowing and was so accommodating when I needed to change things up for prayer or some toasts. He was certainly the master of ceremonies which was so critical when there are so many details to entertaining. All the guests danced and none of us wanted the night to end!!!

Marisol · Married on 07/09/2016

Mike was absolutely amazing! He worked with us on everything from the order of events, lighting, timing of everything and made sure we thought about details we didn't think about before the wedding day! He was great at making sure that we were happy throughout the wedding night and that the crowd was happy as well. He was a great MC and worked with our very diverse wedding party. We had a Mariachi for an hour during cocktail hour and he made sure that the times before and after those times were organized and well done. We loved working with him and our wedding day would not have been as stress free as it was without him on our team! Not to mention we had a very challenging venue acoustically and 300 guests! He was happy, energetic, and in tune with what we needed for our wedding to be absolutely perfect!

Mike Mahnich DJ & MC Music Lighting FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,850.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Belltower Chapel & Garden
    Belltower Chapel & Garden Church Weddings

Mike is a favorite at Belltower Chapel & Garden

• Heartstring Films
    Heartstring Films Wedding Videographers

Mike did a great job at the wedding we did together. He was very organized and on top of the schedule/music/lighting. He made sure everything moved along well even though the couple was running behind a bit. His set-up sounded great! He also worked with me to make sure I got good audio and video without getting in each others way. Great experience with Mike!

• Plush Photo Booth
    Plush Photo Booth Photo Booths

Mike is an absolute pleasure to work with, is extremely talented at what he does, and he will get your guests to the dance floor guaranteed. He is a true professional, loves what he does and it shows in the quality of his work.

• Richardson, 75081 See on map