Sachse, TX 75048 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About DJ Chris Brown

As an experienced DJ, I know the right music can make or break your wedding or event. I have been an experienced DJ for over 22 years. I have worked a venue with over 5000 people and down to a 50 people. I have worked clubs and also with professional sporting events (Dallas Stars, UFC, MMA) and company parties. There is no type of music I cannot get for your special DJ. I have a professional voice also to be the Master of Ceremonies for your private event. I am extremely professional

"No room, no party, no event is too big or too small"

Current Awards Received:

"The Knot - Best Of Weddings - Hall Of Fame"

"Best of Weddings" 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012 - DJ for Dallas/Fort Worth (The Knot)

"Couples' Choice Award" 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 - Wedding Wire

"Best Wedding DJ" 2017 & 2015 - Dallas A List

2015 "Best Of Wylie Awards" - Disc Jockeys

I would be happy to sit down and discuss how DJ Chris can make your event a night you will always remember.

Chris@djchrisbrown.com

Ceelbration
Ceelbration
fos3092 copy
DJ Chris Brown
dana fernandez photography jamison wedding mozil
riley1008

DJ Chris Brown 6
DJ Chris Brown 7

Vyanthes · Getting married on 05/03/2020

Awesome DJ for any occasion

Chris was amazing. He went above and beyond and made sure that everything was taken care of. He was super accommodating to our needs from music and even speech perspective. He played the music we wanted and had no issues finding music we needed for the day as well as servicing requested songs from the guests. He was on point with announcements and wrangling the guests to the right places through the wedding program. All in all excellent, professional service that made our day so much more enjoyable.

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Kaylee

Kaylee Vernor · Getting married on 04/03/2020

Amazing experience!

Our guests, my husband, and myself were BLOWN away by how amazing Chris was. Everyone had the time of their lives! The games (photodash, scavenger hunt) were a great addition to the wedding and so much fun! I would recommend Chris Brown to anyone planning a wedding or event.

Sent on 06/05/2019
    DJ Chris Brown 8
    DJ Chris Brown 9
  • Sabrina

Sabrina · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Chris Brown will ROCK your wedding!!!!!!!

When you first get engaged, the first things you start to plan are your first dance, the songs that you will dance too with your parents, etc. No one understands the value you need in a DJ. And we most certainly found that value in Chris. I was an over excited bride that had a million questions and changed songs on him at least 5 times, but he responded within 24 hours to every single one of my texts or emails and made no fuss with any changes I made. He made the most PERFECT suggestions for songs when I just couldn't find one for certain dances, and he made sure that he was on top of every single detail which is so very important with someone you have working in your wedding. He made sure he came and checked with me before any songs were changed and or just to make sure I was ok. I was a little scared that our danced floor wouldn't be used due to the amount of older guests we had, but we had the entire dance floor packed the entire evening! I couldn't believe it! Chris is hysterical, sweet, kind and he gives a listening ear and offers advice that is valuable and worthy of the PERFECT DJ!!!! If you are looking to hire someone that gives you ZERO stress, answers ALL your requests and even gives you suggestions, brings out the ABSOLUTE BEST in all your guests and gets them up and dancing and takes time to check on you as a person and not a customer. He treated us like family and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Plus, when you send out invites, its hysterical to say at the bottom "DJ CHRIS BROWN will be taking requests so write one down"..... We had so many people email, call or text asking if we had the celebrity Chris Brown, and to us, we did!!! PICK CHRIS!

Sent on 04/16/2019

DJ Chris Brown FAQ

• Which of the following does starting price include? Dance Floor Lighting, Monograms, Outdoor, Uplighting
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Dance Floor Lighting, Outdoor, Uplighting
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Audiovisuals, Dance Floor Lighting, Monograms, Outdoor, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Event Planning, Setup
  • What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 600.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

Real Weddings

• Charming Fox Photography
    Charming Fox Photography Wedding Photographers

Had the pleasure of working with DJ Chris Brown a few times & he is absolutely one of the most professional in the business. He works will with all the vendors who help pull the wedding day together & provides the client exactly what they expect...and more.

• Magnolia Grace Ranch
    Magnolia Grace Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Chris is absolutely AMAZING!

• Officiant Terrance
    Officiant Terrance Wedding Officiants

Amazing DJ, I highly recommend!

• Sachse, 75048 See on map