Hidden Creek

Rockwall, TX View map Visit website

At Hidden Creek, we are a venue specializing in weddings, corporate events, and other special occasions. We are a local, family-owned business in Heath, TX, who truly cares about making your special day an unforgettable dream come true.

Located 30 minutes outside of Downtown Dallas, Hidden Creek provides a vintage setting just right outside of the city. Whether the backdrop is the clearing within the lush trees, or our vintage-style barn, Hidden Creek creates a wonderful setting to make your dreams become a reality. Hidden Creek is the premier destination for your special occasion and the only thing missing is YOU!

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$900

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Barn
Farm/Ranch

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Set Up
Wifi

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Audio Equipment
Chairs
Dance Floor
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
April
May
June
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
July
August
December

• Nishanth
    Nishanth R. Getting married on 07/10/2022

Halloween wedding during covid!

Beautiful venue and well-priced! We booked the venue the day we saw it (pre-COVID). We expected 150 guests, but ended up closer to 80. The venue was well-prepared for the evolving COVID restrictions and helped us navigate through the process. We also found our wedding planner, Corinne (from Social Graces), through Hidden Creek's wedding expo and she was a life saver. Hidden creek offers a lot of add-ons that we did not know about when we booked the venue. This was a pleasant surprise that I wish was better advertised.

Brett and Isaac from Hidden Creek were quick with their communication and were extremely helpful through the whole process. The venue is stunning and we loved the outdoor space. 10/10 would recommend.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer L. Married on 04/17/2021

Incredible Staff and Incredible Venue

I got married there a week ago and I was completely blown away. Brett is an angel and I would get married over and over again just to have her as my wedding coordinator. I started working with her when we were about a month out from my wedding and she took care of EVERYTHING!! It was a giant weight off my shoulders knowing Brett had it under control. Now, I am a control freak and it was hard "Letting go and letting Brett", but OH MY GOODNESS- she did everything I asked, but 100000 times better!!! When my wedding day came and I saw everything set up exactly as I had imagined it I was almost in tears. Brett made my dream wedding happen and I can't thank her enough for it!! Later in the night- I was very overwhelmed by everything going on and had some anxiety and needed to sit down. The concern Brett had for me was so sweet and meant the world to me. Brett and my photographer waited on me hand and foot until I felt better enough to go downstairs. I only missed a small portion of my wedding and everything else was a dream :) It's totally icing on the cake that the venue is absolutely GORGEOUS and makes you feel like your wedding is out of a fairytale book, but having Brett with it. Man-absolute perfection!!!!
    Christine L. Married on 10/25/2020

Incredible experience! Highly recommend!!

Where to begin!? We absolutely loved Hidden Creek and had the best experience using them as our wedding venue! The physical venue itself is gorgeous, the ceremony site is beautiful, and the interior barn was perfect for our reception. We received so many compliments from our guests! Not to mention, I can’t say enough about Brett!! She really went above and beyond to make sure we had the perfect day. She kept us organized and on schedule, made sure everyone was prepared, and even walked through mud to make sure we got the perfect photos (all with a smile on her face!). We couldn’t have picked a better venue and are so happy with how it turned out. Thank you, Brett and Hidden Creek!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Stephanie & Marcus
    47 photos · 09/12/2019

Pricing

Hidden Creek Price Rates

Blissful Celebrations Blissful Celebrations Wedding Decor & Lighting

Beautiful venue, amazing staff!!

Wild Rose Events Wild Rose Events Wedding Florists

This Venue is Beautiful! WE are out there frequently for floral, decor adn coordination. They are so easy to work with and take such fabulous care of their brides!

MusicHead DJs MusicHead DJs Wedding DJs

Isaac and his team are complete professionals. They are doing a great job setting up one of the premier venues in Rockwall (Heath)!

215 Chris Cuny Parkway Rockwall, TX, 75032
972-848-6910
Location of (Hidden Creek)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding

Wedding Venues