Dallas, TX 75218 Map · Phone number

About DJ Kelly Hooper

With over 10+ years in the wedding and corporate industry, DJ Kelly Hooper is your go to for professional, fun, interactive and creative DJ services!

Here is an article about Kelly to get to know her better!

Services Included:

* Interactive DJ Services (EX: Leading Line Dances, Anniversary Dance, Etc.)

*Day of Itinerary (Day of coordination with day of timeline to keep you and your vendors all on track)

* Customized Planning form and unlimited consultations

* No Charges for travel, set up or tear down fees within 100 miles of event

* Master Of Ceremonies

* Professional and High End Equipement

* Back up Plan

* Dance Floor Lighting

* Wireless mic for toasts and announcements

Follow DJ Kelly Hooper on

DJ Kelly Hooper  7
  • Shiloh

Shiloh Douglas · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Dj kelly is a party!

YALL, Kelly Hooper is THE PARTY of wedding DJs!! She was an absolute blast to work with from the very beginning! She felt like family during all of the planning and our meeting just felt like hanging out with a close friend! She did a phenomenal job of making the wedding reception feel like one big party! She played all the music we wanted and requested as well as changing up the pace of music by reading the crowd and changing the tunes as necessary. I got so many compliments on the food and the DJ throughout the night and I know my wedding would not have been the same without Kelly there! Also, she came to say hi before the ceremony in the bridal suite and she teared up and complimented me, WHAT KIND OF DJ DOES THAT??! I consider her family now and I would not refer another DJ besides Kelly! She makes you a priority, she's extremely professional, and she throws a hell of a party! I promise you won't regret hiring her!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Erin Wilson · Married on 07/27/2019

Fun entertainment by DJ Kelly!

Kelly did a great job making our reception one big dance party! We all had a blast and she provided wonderful entertainment!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Elise

Elise Nicole Felan · Married on 05/31/2019

Kelly is Awesome

Kelly is everything you want in a DJ – great energy, really caring, listens to what you want, outgoing, and FUN – she has truly found her calling. From the very first meeting we had with her, she took charge and I could tell that we had made the right decision. All night long she made sure we were happy and everything was going like we hoped. She helped me to coordinate all the entrances and all the hard things I had a hard time with. She helped us by suggesting songs and listening and really understanding our varied taste in music. She is great at reading a room and making sure everyone is having fun!
    After attending several weddings in the past year with no DJ or live music, just a playlist and a dad with a speaker and many mishaps, it is so apparent to me how difficult her job is and how amazing Kelly is at doing it. All the music, speeches, and announcements were so seamless and without mishap – haha!
    Seriously, we are so happy with everything she did. I cannot normally just let go & let things happen and I was able to during my reception because of Kelly – I knew she was taking care of the timeline and that everything was going great! We were so so happy we was able to enjoy everything and have no stress! We LOVED our wedding and Kelly was such a huge part of that.
    On top of everything else, she captured some pictures and videos that no one else did and that have tied us over until getting photos back from our photographer!
    If you use Kelly as your DJ you will not regret it!

Sent on 06/16/2019
    DJ Kelly Hooper  8

DJ Kelly Hooper FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,350.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• Moore Music Entertainment
    Moore Music Entertainment Wedding DJs

Kelly is such a fun person! She reflects her energetic positive vibes onto her dance floor making every event she does fun and successful! She will treat you as family!

• J. Stafford Events
    J. Stafford Events Wedding Planners

Kelly and I worked together for the first time on a destination wedding and it was an unforgettable experience. She had everyone on the dance floor before they were even released to dance. I couldn't help but dance myself. Kelly was wonderful to work with and I highly recommend her to brides (and grooms) looking to have a wonderful wedding experience.

• Brittany Feagans Photography
    Brittany Feagans Photography Wedding Photographers

I met Kelly when we recently worked a wedding together, and she is beyond fabulous. She truly cares about the happiness of her clients and goes above and beyond to ensure everything goes smoothly. Even when faced with bizarre situations out of her control, Kelly is a problem solver. She did such a great job at the wedding we worked together that the guests didn't want to leave and came back in after the send off of the bride and groom! I HIGHLY recommend Kelly for your event!

• Dallas, 75218 See on map