Dallas, TX 75218 Map · Phone number

About DJ Kelly Hooper

With over 10+ years in the wedding and corporate industry, DJ Kelly Hooper is your go to for professional, fun, interactive and creative DJ services!

Here is an article about Kelly to get to know her better!

Services Included:

* Interactive DJ Services (EX: Leading Line Dances, Anniversary Dance, Etc.)

*Day of Itinerary (Day of coordination with day of timeline to keep you and your vendors all on track)

* Customized Planning form and unlimited consultations

* No Charges for travel, set up or tear down fees within 100 miles of event

* Master Of Ceremonies

* Professional and High End Equipement

* Back up Plan

* Dance Floor Lighting

* Wireless mic for toasts and announcements

Follow DJ Kelly Hooper on

DJ Kelly Hooper  7
  • Sarah

Sarah Roberson · Married on 05/11/2019

A-mazing!

Kelly was the DJ for our wedding and she was AWESOME!!!! First time I met her, we hit it off instantly. Great personality, very outgoing, high energy and tons of fun.....which is what you want in a DJ. She checked in with us during the planning process, gave me tips, and made us feel like we were the only wedding she had. If you check out her social media, the woman is busy!! But she always made us feel like a priority, she was never distracted, and she was so detail oriented! There were things I said to her in passing that she remembered and used on our day.....specific songs, reasons for the songs and special shout outs. There were times during the reception that I said “how the heck did she remember that?!? I mentioned that months ago!!” When it came to the music, she played songs we really wanted to hear, she stayed away from the “Do Not Play List” and read the crowd to make sure the dance floor was always packed.....which it was! Instead of slamming alcohol all night, I was slamming water because of all the dancing 😆 Not to mention, she captured some video and pictures that no one else caught. She wasn’t just our DJ, she was a friend who just wanted to make us happy. I highly recommend her! Best decision I made!! Thx again Kelly for everything! You made our wedding so memorable and SO MUCH FUN!!! ❤️😘

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Skyler

Skyler · Married on 04/13/2019

You need to hire kelly

DJ Kelly came to us as a recommendation by the best man, who was in the music industry. Her pricing was fair and she absolutely made our wedding night. She is sweet, personable, fun, brilliant and knows how to throw a party. Our music was flawless. Everyone loved the songs and the night was more magical and perfect than I could have dreamed. Hire her, hire her, hire her. You will not regret it. She is worth every.damn.penny.

Sent on 04/14/2019
    DJ Kelly Hooper  8
  • Courtney

Courtney Pinnell · Married on 04/12/2019

Fantastic DJ!!!

If you are considering a DJ for your event or wedding and are looking at DJ Kelly Hooper, just stop and hire her! Seriously fill out the contact form and DO IT. You will not regret your decision. She is amazing and wonderful and everything you could want or hope for in a DJ! My wife (yay, I can say that now!) and I hired DJ Kelly Hooper for our wedding ceremony and reception. We originally met her at a Brides and Brews event in Wylie. From the start we knew we wanted to hire her. She is super welcoming of everyone (LGBT!) and immediately makes you feel relaxed and at ease. Talking with her you’d think that you’ve known her forever. Book her early because she is in demand! Check out her Instagram and you can see she always has some fun event going on and everyone is smiling and having a great time!
    Now for the nitty gritty, DJ Kelly Hooper has a very streamlined booking process. Contact her, fill out her contract (very straightforward), pay half up front, pay remaining half before the event. Now a PSA for DJs: if you think your iPhone’s playlist or Spotify can replace a DJ? No, just no. DJ Kelly does so much more than just play music. She is a master of ceremony, she keeps the tempo of the wedding going. She seamlessly transitions from one part of the wedding or song to the next. She does this for a living and her professionalism and passion for what she does is clearly self-evident. Nothing against bands, but I’ve been to a bunch of weddings. They are usually super loud and hard to dance to. If you want a fun party like atmosphere where your guests dance and have a great time a DJ is the way to go, specifically DJ Kelly Hooper.
    A few weeks before the wedding DJ Kelly Hooper contacted us and met us in person. She gathered information about how we wanted our wedding to flow, what was the timeline, what music did we like, what music did we hate, etc. One the day of the wedding Kelly showed up super early ready to jump in and help with whatever she could. I’m telling you she helped set up tables, greeted guests, put finishing touches anywhere she could to ensure our day was perfect and it was. I cannot thank her enough for all that she did. She truly went above and beyond. She knew we didn’t have a wedding coordinator and were very DIY so she helped us immensely!
    Sorry if this review is long and winded but we can’t thank DJ Kelly Hooper enough for all that she did at our wedding. She is fantastic and wonderful and you will not regret hiring her! We truly appreciate everything she did for us and will not forget her. Thank you Kelly!

Sincerely,
    Courtney and Susy

Sent on 05/05/2019
    DJ Kelly Hooper  9

DJ Kelly Hooper FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,350.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• Moore Music Entertainment
    Moore Music Entertainment Wedding DJs

Kelly is such a fun person! She reflects her energetic positive vibes onto her dance floor making every event she does fun and successful! She will treat you as family!

• J. Stafford Events
    J. Stafford Events Wedding Planners

Kelly and I worked together for the first time on a destination wedding and it was an unforgettable experience. She had everyone on the dance floor before they were even released to dance. I couldn't help but dance myself. Kelly was wonderful to work with and I highly recommend her to brides (and grooms) looking to have a wonderful wedding experience.

• Brittany Feagans Photography
    Brittany Feagans Photography Wedding Photographers

I met Kelly when we recently worked a wedding together, and she is beyond fabulous. She truly cares about the happiness of her clients and goes above and beyond to ensure everything goes smoothly. Even when faced with bizarre situations out of her control, Kelly is a problem solver. She did such a great job at the wedding we worked together that the guests didn't want to leave and came back in after the send off of the bride and groom! I HIGHLY recommend Kelly for your event!

• Dallas, 75218 See on map