Dallas, TX 75218 Map · Phone number

About DJ Kelly Hooper

With over 10+ years in the wedding and corporate industry, DJ Kelly Hooper is your go to for professional, fun, interactive and creative DJ services!

Here is an article about Kelly to get to know her better!

Services Included:

* Interactive DJ Services (EX: Leading Line Dances, Anniversary Dance, Etc.)

*Day of Itinerary (Day of coordination with day of timeline to keep you and your vendors all on track)

* Customized Planning form and unlimited consultations

* No Charges for travel, set up or tear down fees within 100 miles of event

* Master Of Ceremonies

* Professional and High End Equipement

* Back up Plan

* Dance Floor Lighting

* Wireless mic for toasts and announcements

Follow DJ Kelly Hooper on

DJ Kelly Hooper  6
DJ Kelly Hooper  7

Shay · Married on 03/10/2019

⠢speechless⠢

Where do I even begin with Kelly?
    From the moment we met at my venue’s open house, I KNEW she would be the one to MC our wedding day.
    During the planning process of our songs for the wedding, we knew what we wanted and there were times where we had no idea what songs to put there during that specific time. But, Kelly ALWAYS had the most perfect song to match up with our style and flow of our wedding.
    I wanted something special for my dad and I, and Kelly delivered the most perfect mash-up; even better than what I could have imagined!
    The day of the wedding, Kelly immediately came into my bridal suite to check on me and asked if I needed anything...I can’t name/think of any other DJs who care so much about their brides needs on their biggest day. This moment set the tone of the day and made me feel so at ease.
    Throughout our whole wedding day, Kelly ensured that there was constantly appropriate music playing and ALWAYS ensured our guests were having the time of their lives. Our timeline moved a little faster than anticipated, but none of our guests knew. I was so happy when Kelly came out to dance with all my guests during almost every song...like what other DJ does that? 😍
    There were always guests on the dance floor...even when we were not even in the venue (because we snuck out to take pictures).
    It’s been almost a week since we have been married; I still have family & friends RAVING about Kelly and her contagious upbeat spirit!

Bottom line is... if you are looking for the most selfless, FUN, and professional DJ to have at your event, STOP LOOKING AND BOOK KELLY NOW!
    We are still speechless at all of her hard work that she put into our special day.
    Kelly is a rockstar. ❤️

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding Dj

Kelly was the Dj for our wedding and was amazing! She made everything so easy and fun! Definitely recommend her to everyone!!!

Brittany M · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely amazing

I was a bridesmaid in my best friends wedding and Kelly kept the dance floor full all night. She responded to requests right away and made sure everyone had a wonderful time! I’d highly recommend her! Thanks, Kelly!!! 🎶

DJ Kelly Hooper FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,350.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• Moore Music Entertainment
    Moore Music Entertainment Wedding DJs

Kelly is such a fun person! She reflects her energetic positive vibes onto her dance floor making every event she does fun and successful! She will treat you as family!

• J. Stafford Events
    J. Stafford Events Wedding Planners

Kelly and I worked together for the first time on a destination wedding and it was an unforgettable experience. She had everyone on the dance floor before they were even released to dance. I couldn't help but dance myself. Kelly was wonderful to work with and I highly recommend her to brides (and grooms) looking to have a wonderful wedding experience.

• Brittany Feagans Photography
    Brittany Feagans Photography Wedding Photographers

I met Kelly when we recently worked a wedding together, and she is beyond fabulous. She truly cares about the happiness of her clients and goes above and beyond to ensure everything goes smoothly. Even when faced with bizarre situations out of her control, Kelly is a problem solver. She did such a great job at the wedding we worked together that the guests didn't want to leave and came back in after the send off of the bride and groom! I HIGHLY recommend Kelly for your event!

• Dallas, 75218 See on map